Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Here Left_bar_bleue0/0Still Here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Still Here Empty Still Here

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Even though it was still technically "Karakura Town", Ravana always did feel like he was in a different place. Luckily the weather today was good, But it still felt hard to enjoy within the invisible dome barrier; at least for Ravana. He knew that all of this was necessary, but it still all felt a little odd to him. Putting these thoughts aside, however, Ravana continued to walk around the downtown area of Karakura Central. Although the dome should, in theory, keep out most if not all hollows and Arrancar, Ravana never wanted to become too complacent. Of course, this was really just a break from going outside the city limits and fighting off hollows.

"Well, I guess it's all not too bad" Ravana muttered to himself as he continued to walk. Now that humans were able to see Shinigami and other spiritual beings, there really wasn't much need for gigai anymore; one of the few changes that Ravana actually did like. Deciding he had wondered around enough, Ravana sighed a bit, before finding a bench and sitting down. "Man, it never ceases to amaze me how much things have changed" he said to himself, followed by a slight laugh "Heh, wow, I sound like an old timer now."

Still Here 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Still Here Empty Re: Still Here

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 pm
A man with black, shoulder length hair was walking through karakura, eating an ice creame cone. He was actually pretty happy that humans were spiritually aware now, but he still missed the old days. The sneaking around his true identity made it all the funner. Back when he was still a captain in the gotei 13, when karakura was a much younger town. Threatened by a monster named Aizen. He still couldn't believe he recklessly tried to defeat Aizen himself. Maybe the addition of his immunity to Kyoka Suigetsu would have given the gotei 13 and vizards a better chance against him.

He felt a familiar reiatsu. Ravana Ichiro. He used shunpo to follow his reiatsu. Another thing he loved. Spontaneous shunpo and the humans act like it's normal. Back in his days, they would have accused him of being a witch or some crazy shit like that. He approached Ravana with a smile. "Ravana! Long time no see, how are you?" He placed his arm around his old friends neck and gave him a grin. "Crazy technology these days, isn't it?"

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm
Hearing a familiar voice, Ravana had only just enough time to look up at the new arrival before they wrapped their arm around his neck. Of course, a simple glance was all Ravana needed to confirm the identity of the person; one of his old friends from the Gotei 13 and even a fellow Vizard, Roiben Hajime. Both of them were Ex-Captain Vizards (although Roiben served as a Captain for longer than Ravana) and still remained good allies. "Heh, damn Roiben, it sure has been a while" he started, smiling at his old friend "I haven't seen you since the last time I paid a visit to your Vizard's base." Despite still working for the Soul Society, Ravana was an honorary member of the Vizard Corps, and was working for peace between the Vizards and the Soul Society.

Standing up to greet his friend, Ravana laughed a bit at how little had changed between the two over the years. They both had their same old personalities, and nothing much had changed with their appearances. "Heh, kinda reminds me of the days back when we were both Captains, too busy to hang out unless we bump into each other" he said with a slight laugh. "As for how I'm doing, I guess I can't complain; although I wish your Vizard Corps would help make my job easier" he said jokingly. Since both he and Roiben left the Soul Society on good terms, he knew that Roiben didn't have too much of a problem with them. Of course, this didn't help change the minds of any of the Vizards in the Vizard Corps. "So, what have you been up to recently?" he asked Roiben.

Still Here 28cnex2
+Characters+
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 pm
Roiben remembered the old days, back when the two served as captains. Roiben would often get behind on his work for falling asleep while he was working. He couldn't help it. It was so damn boring. He was glad the vizard corps didn't have paperwork to do. Still, the paperwork was a way to fill the time in a day.

"I've been thinking about visiting the soul society lately, there are people I wanna see. Has it changed much since I left?" Ravana was an honorary member of the vizard corps, working tio make peace between shinigami and vizard. Roiben personally had no problem with shinigami, as long as they respected his decision to become a vizard. He wondered if the technological change that happened on earth had happened in the soul society or not.

Roiben looked at Ravana and was curious. "Do you have some spare time? Let's go get a drink or something. It'll be nice to catch up." Roiben started to walk, there was a specific place he wanted to go. If Ravana had the time to come, he could follow Roiben. If he didn't, then this was goodbye for now.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:23 pm
As Roiben asked if he had some time, Ravana laughed a bit. Although he still worked for the Soul Society, he was pretty much a free agent, and could do what he pleased; not to mention that nothing had really been going on for the past few days. Standing up, Ravana followed Roiben, as he was always willing to go and have a drink with a friend. "Hey, you know me Roiben, since when would I turn down that offer?" he asked in a joking tone, his statement being more of a rhetorical question. Of course, it was more for the opportunity to catch up with an old friend, Ravana did enjoy a drink every now and then.

As for Roibens other question, Ravana wasn't really sure how to answer it. Sure, the Soul Society had changed over the years, but it was still the same old place. "Well, other than the Captain Commander and the introduction of technology, the Soul Society is still the same old place" he said, a slight laugh following his statement. "Of course, since we both left on good terms, I'm sure that they'd have no problem with you" he said. "Hell, just you going there might help make my job easier, showing that Vizards and the Soul Society can get along" he added with another small laugh.

Still Here 28cnex2
+Characters+
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Still Here Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Still Here Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Locked since Roiben left awhile back.

Still Here WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum