Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Empty Tsunade Okimaya [APPROVED, 2-1]

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320256993-994

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320256966-169

Name: Tsunade Okimaya
True Age: 9,781
Blood Type: A-B
Cup Size: C

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320257008-509

Tsunade is cynical of anyone with dreams, especially those who want to become leaders or have power beyond what they could obtain. Despite her blunt attitude towards people, she has come to care deeply in her clan and puts her faith in them for the future, even agreeing to take on the mantle of Elder herself. As an Elder, Tsunade has shown the same level of loyalty to the Sugiura Lands that previous Elders have held. Tsunade also has a great deal of faith in the next generation.

Tsunade typically projects a tough demeanour, even when facing great personal difficulty. She readily criticizes others for their faults, though her habits are rarely any better. Beneath this tough exterior, Tsunade truly loves her lands and its people and will at times show sympathy for others. In life-threatening or important situations that involve putting someone she cares for in danger, she tends to get angry with people who disagree with her plan.

Tsunade also has a firm belief that the lower sugiura are not tools of war and are their own people. Tsunade is also a compulsive gambler, who has the unfortunate disadvantage of having terrible luck. As a result, she has been elevated to a comical status as "The Legendary Sucker" (伝説のカモ, Densetsu no Kamo) because of the gross profits others have made off of her misfortune and gambling addiction. In the rare instances that Tsunade hits a winning streak, she believes it to be a bad omen, and bad things do tend to happen to her or her comrades afterwards.

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320257030-282

Spoiler:

Animalistic Traits: None.
Appearance Age: Mid-20s
Height: 5'11"
Weight:146 lbs

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320257053-895

Techinques:

Reflection of the Soul:
This ability allows Tsunade to negate the effect of any ability that would otherwise affect or gain power from her reiatsu. And instead, turn that ability back upon whoever launched it. Note that this ability doesn't at all negate things that happen to her physically.

Tsunade is highly skilled in the art of evasion. In battle, she has shown great ingenuity, able to quickly pick up on her opponent's fighting style and battle pattern to better avoid damage and plan her attacks around that. These traits are to keep herself alive in battle so she may heal her team-mates. While not her most prominent trait, she is quite fast and equally fierce in battle, having displayed high levels of quickness to the point that her opponents find her an overwhelming adversary.

Additionally, Tsunade has showcased incredible durability, both physically and mentally. She was still able to move after having her muscles torn, something a rogue guardian beast found impressive and praise-worthy. Furthermore, after being stabbed straight through the chest, her left shoulder, and her abdomen, she survived the normally fatal damage and still managed to land an attack on Harikariya, the snake-beast that attacked the western-lands.

While normally appearing carefree or short-tempered, Tsunade is a capable leader. A keen thinker, Tsunade has repeatedly been highly observant and analytical, allowing her to see through most deceptions and is rarely caught off-guard.

Her intelligence is most renowned as the best in the world for her expertise in all areas of medicine. She can immediately determine what kind of injuries or illness (physical or mental) a person has from a single glance. In addition to this, Tsunade seems to have a vast knowledge of poisons and herbal medicine. She also has remarkable knowledge of the human psyche, able to undo mental damage as well.

Magic: None. Tsunade does not have the ability to use sugiura magic, however, she can use Kidō. But only healing Kidō.

Sacred Weapon:
Tsunade's sacred weapon is a large, jagged, red and black sword.

Spoiler:

Other Weapons: None.

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320257062-933

Element: reiatsu/Physical-Being

Guardian Beast:

Name: Katsuyu

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Guardian Beast's World:

Spoiler:

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320257071-937

Joushou:("Ascending")

Tsunade's trademark ability is her incredible raw strength with which she is able to perform such feats as launching her targets several metres with a mere finger flick or create fissures with a single finger jab at the ground. An opponent struck by her attacks could suffer damage ranging from broken bones, ruptured organs, or even death. While a medically focused sugiura normally tries to avoid direct battle, Tsunade’s close-range combat skills have been considered unsurpassed, which she uses mainly to intimidate her opponents from approaching her.

Tsunade has shown to have large supplies of reiatsu, starting from Joushou. On her forehead is a mark called the Yin Seal that she uses to store reiatsu. She can use this reiatsu to heal a large number of people at the same time without becoming fatigued.

Yin Seal:
Spoiler:

Even more impressive than her reserves is Tsunade’s control. Since a young age, Tsunade excelled in all forms of reiatsu manipulation; even able to maintain multiple techniques at once. Her innate talent for it allows her to gather her reiatsu from any part of her body with such precision and perform any technique to their maximum potential without any wasted reiatsu or timing. Her signature ability with reiatsu control is to instinctively amplify her already legendary strength with reiatsu control to monstrous levels, allowing her to perform feats like causing gigantic craters with a simple flick or tap to the ground. This is done by building up and releasing her reiatsu with precise timing upon impact, making it effortless for her to decimate any target.

Zenou: ("Almighty")

With her remarkable knowledge of the human body and converting her reiatsu into electricity, Tsunade is capable of sending electric waves into the opponent's nervous system by striking the back of the neck. This then scrambles the electric signals within them and disrupts the way their body moves, such as attempting to move the right hand would cause the left leg to move instead, and so on.

In a similar manner, Tsunade has also shown the ability to use medical skill adversely and use it to harm, even kill, instead of heal. She can use a single reiatsu-infused strike to effortlessly cause internal damage or incapacitate a target, depending on the strength of said target.

Tsunade also gains the ability, in this form, to take on the physical appearance of anyone who she has seen before. However, seeing their picture is not enough, she has to have seen their physical body. Also, this does not grant her the powers of that person. It simply changes her cosmetically, and her voice.

Kyuu Kyou:("Ultimate")

In kyuu kyou, Tsunade's strength is tripled, and her reiatsu reserves available through the Yin Seal are tripled. Besides this, however, she only really has one more ability available to her.

Creation Rebirth:
Tsunade's Creation Rebirth is a technique that makes use of the massive amounts of reiatsu available after releasing her Yin Seal to continuously regenerate the cells in her body, healing any wound and even growing back missing organs. It gives her a form of "immortality" in battle that most would express envy for. However, because of the rapid cell regeneration, the technique shortens her life. Because of the risk associated with the technique, Tsunade only uses Creation Rebirth in extremely desperate situations. This technique is considered as the absolute pinnacle of medical reiatsu-control, and Tsunade developed it under the resolution of protecting those dear to her.

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320257124-730

Character Background:

Tsunade Okimaya was born straight into the sugiura clan, one of the oldest, born not even a thousand years after the founder of the eastern clan. Her parents pushed her, even from childhood, to train hard, work harder, and excel in all she did. She resented them, in part, for working her to the bone. And even more for crushing her childhood. She had no real hopes or dreams, and no real fantasies growing up, due to her parents quelling and crushing them, telling her that dreaming was for the weak, and that she should instead spend her time bettering herself.

Eventually, this drove her into a training frenzy. She devoted all her time to making her parents proud of her, never focusing on anything else she should have been. Boys maybe, friends perhaps, but no. It was all training, 24/7.

It was never enough. THey were never proud enough of her. SO when she reached her teenage years, she set forth into the Guardian Beast lands to find a partner. She needed to attain her power..

Eventually she came back out, head held high with her powers discovered, but with it still not being enough for her parents, she set out into the world. Her only achievement over this period was meeting a sugiura by the name of Gilgamesh, one who she thought was an.. interesting individual.. but she didn't think she'd ever see him again.

Oh how wrong she was.

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] 1320260151-49

General Skills
Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
Sugiura Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Animal Instincts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Fervor: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Pockeh on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Left_bar_bleue20/100Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Empty Re: Tsunade Okimaya [APPROVED, 2-1]

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:05 am
IMA put this in WIP also.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm
Done and ready '-'

Because of the heart...

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsunade Okimaya  [APPROVED, 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 pm
Approved, 2-1...for now. (NRD)
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:19 am
Archiving since I'm doing something else with this FC

Because of the heart...