Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Left_bar_bleue0/0Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty Mod Soul VS Dual Soul

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:40 pm
JS walked around Downtown Karakura, just wandering around. He looked around for a bit and realized that he was hopelessly lost. JS tried retracing his steps and eventually ended up in a back alley.

"GAH! Crap, crap, crap! I knew I shouldn't have just started wandering aimlessly..."

KuroOni, often called Kuro by Jon, piped up at this point.

"Yes, Jon, you're in a dark back alley, you're probably gonna get shanked and gang raped...Sarc Mark....."

Jon looked down to his necklace, the sealed form of his Zanpaku-to.

"Dude, that shit ain't even funny..."

"I don't know I kinda thought so...you're lucky I know the way home. Just follow my directions."

Jon followed Kuro's directions almost perfectly and when he finally got home, he felt a slight differentiation in Spiritual Pressure somewhere close.

"Hmm....probably nothing...no need to worry about it" Jon said, heading into his house.
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Left_bar_bleue500/999999Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty Re: Mod Soul VS Dual Soul

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:34 pm
It was closer to midnight, estimated to be actually, and there in the ever so vast city we come across a handsome young man seeming to be upset or puzzled by some thought.Was it something he lost?, Or whom for that matter? all questions such as these would be answered in due time.

He came up to an open street with his eyes so focused and his eyebrows were in wrinkles, something he would scorn himself about later ,being the far too conscious with self appearances type . "That woman can hardly keep herself still and look what happened?! She and that repulsive alcoholic behavior is enough to drive me insane yet i go out of my way to look for her." He grumbled to himself and now we know it was indeed a "who" he was looking for.

He continued along the road after taking a left at exiting of the Ally, and as figured a bunch of street hoodlums where idling on the corner. Sitting on the front steps of an boarding house and there wasn't much but maybe 5 of them.Each decided to stand up as sight of prey.
"It Dangerous to walk alone, pretty boy. How about giving us some cash and run on home before anything bad happens."

One said with a smirk on his face and a scar running across his nose.He also had some piercings and blonde spiky hair.Generic? somewhat.

"How fucking cliche,you arrogant ass wipe" the boy said in a harsh tone as he paused in foot steps then leap to slam the back of his right foot into the head of the one who stood before him.The others without hesitation quickly leap forth to attack and at the time they were surrounding him and it ended up with the boy raising both arms in front of him, each bent in the elbow and twisted his upper body raising his right foot and deflected their attacks with the lightening quick roundhouse.His body came to a spinning halt and one could easily see the sheer force of his attack knocking each out with such grace and little effort.

Even though the fight was won he was to railed up now to even consider to calm down and immediately he threw a car up from the side walk, into the air just by using using one kick and denting the underbelly, then as it was about to land another kick came about and smashed the hood of the car and tossing it into the neighboring household that appeared empty at the time.

Last edited by Rook on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mod Soul VS Dual Soul RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Left_bar_bleue0/0Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm
JS went outside because he thought he forgot something and was greeted by a flying car. JS managed to duck out of the way and the car hit his house.

"GODDAMMIT! WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY HOUSE?!"

JS looked around for the source of the flung car and saw what appeared to be a young man surrounded by a group of now unconscious thugs. JS glare angrily at the young man and started walking toward him. About the time he got to him, the car which hit his house exploded, taking his house with it. This pissed Jon off even more and he grabbed the youth by the shirt.

Jon, calm down! I'm sure there's an obvious explanation for this!, Kuro spoke.

Jon didn't listen.

"What is your problem?! What? It's not enough for you to beat the crap outta these guys? But you have to fling a car at my house too?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Jon was obviously angry and couldn't be reasoned with at the moment.
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Left_bar_bleue500/999999Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:49 pm
Charles looked at the man,then back at his shirt. "You know that feeling when your about to get fucked?" Charles said in low but serious tone. Kicking his right foot off the ground, Charles planned on executing a drop-kick,slamming the back of his foot into the unsuspecting male's head or if he was quick enough to dodge,Charles would use it to distance the two for him to dash forward and stomp on the man as he recovered. He aimed no where specific being too enrage to deal with technicalities.But by that time he would mutter, "Having the balls to even approach me is arrogant enough, but to place your disgusting and filthy hands upon my attire is strictly forbidden,and punishment is in order.

Last edited by Rook on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm
JS dodged the man's kick, angry, but not angry enough to be blinded by rage.
JS was going to try and apologize because he felt like a dick, but then the youth spoke,

"Having the balls to even approach me is arrogant enough, but to place your disgusting and filthy hands upon my attire is strictly forbidden,and punishment is in order. "

This just pissed JS off even more.

"So, high and mighty are we? Alright then, hotshot..."

JS shot a power blast at the youth's feet, causing some collateral damage and causing a smoke to rise. Then , he leaped up into the air and released his Zanpaku-to, "BLEED FOR ME, KURO ONI!"

JS gripped the handle of his now released Zan with both hands, planning to slam down on the youth, but JS knew the youth wasn't stupid. If his opponent dodged, JS would run after him and sweep at his feet with a low kick, then follow with an upper slash aimed at his opponent's torso.

JS wouldn't stop there, he'd then leap behind his opponent and then perform 5 sequential slashes that formed a star, aimed at his opponent's back. From there, JS would back off and wait for his opponent's next move.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Left_bar_bleue10/100Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Gods, JS. You have far too much to learn; and you've fucking been here longer than me. Add to that this character is a BADLY recolored canon, which will need to go. To put it lightly, this post is just... gah. I'm going to make this quite clear and simple. You're about to learn exactly how to RP. I'm going to beat it into you. Have fun, and prepare for your doom.

~ M A R I Y A H ~
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul MariyahHeader
~ B A I S H U N - O T O K O ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE TRAP - 2-3

PREMONITION OF A STORM
"Come, let us dance our dance of death~"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEE-HEE~

"HAH... KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Standing behind the tall blonde, a 'woman' in an earth school uniform cackled and laughed, looking at Jon through wild red eyes. "Are you really that foolish? Taking on someone this much stronger than you?" 'Her' words were directed towards the Mod Soul that had just been fired at, yet Mariyah was standing behind the blonde Ziamichi. He shook his head and grinned wildly, soft breaths coming out from between his lips. "Oi, you." The next set of words were pointed towards Jon himself. "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE?!" Jumping backwards, Mariyah suddenly reached into his skirts, fondling the long stiff shaft with pointedly-skilled fingers. He slid his hand over the metallic pole, and slowly pulled it down and out of his clothing, brandishing the bo staff with skill and dexterity. "Flicker between the ranges..." The staff was suddenly thrown high into the air, and away from the blonde trap. "Reinos..." Five staves landed in a circle around him, and he cackled softly. "DE LOS CINCOS!" His hand suddenly reached out to his side, and he gripped a green-and-red staff with a wild grin. "KANETSU! FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" An otherworldly grin crossed his lips, and he jumped backwards from Jon, brandishing the staff as his appearance slowly started to change.

Bone-like armor grew around his body, and the man cackled as it happened. It started at his fingers, slowly crawling up his arms and leaving bare shoulders; moving onto his torso and pushing out backwards from him. A long dress of bone-like material dropped around his legs, and his red eyes faded into a white glow. "Suck my fat cock, bitch." Welp, that was most certainly not feminine. TOO BAD. Grinning like a madman incarnate, Mariyah pointed the staff at Jon and cackled. "Fireball." Five balls of fire appeared on the array, fired towards JS at a high rate of speed. The sound of Sonido occurred, and Mariyah reappeared, pointing the array towards him again and grinning wickedly. "Fireball." Five more balls of fire were shot off, each one at a two-foot radius. These balls of fire would fly at a rate of approximately 66 feet per second, or approximately 45 mph. From the distance that Mariyah had been keeping consistently away from the Ziamichi, the balls would take less than a second to collide with JS, and with a limited tracking motion to them, would follow him for a little while. A second use of sonido, and Mariyah fired off five more balls at a third point. "Kuhu..." Disappearing from sight, the man reappeared a small distance away, and suddenly raised the array up in front of him. "Flare." A large ball of fire suddenly appeared from the array, and slowly started moving towards JS. Unlike the Fireballs, this ball was difficult to sense and see, and yet almost far more powerful. It would continue to track JS for quite some time, and hopefully hit. Mariyah had a few more surprises up his sleeve, of course. However, those would wait for another time. He quickly moved away, and appeared behind Charles with a grin plastered on his face.

"Unless you be like me, I would advise that you leave right away." He chuckled, and looked over the other man's shoulder towards the blonde once more, watching what he was doing. He would cause him as much pain as possible; making sure that everything JS did was something that would destroy small parts of him before killing him. "This will be... GLORIOUS..."
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:35 pm
Charles leapt backwards dodging the beams aimed at his feet. He wasn't fast enough however and the blast's effect had made some damage, not secluding his feet. His landing was a bit shaky and the scratches from the flying debris made by the explosion had made minimal scratches.It had further enraged him but it was nothing compared to the sheer force of his attacker, which had kept Charles light on his feet. He once again narrowly dodged another attack but he could feel the stimulating force given off his zanpaukto and body."J-j-just a minute."[i] He panicked. He leaped above the sweep his opponent tried to make but, relentlessly, he kept swinging his sword at Charles for it not to really matter. His speed was literally to call on as he tried his hardest to quicken his reaction time by imbuing his legs with reishi. It was meant to be a race to see whose stamina would burn out quicker. But Charles on the other hand was failing. Something he just didn't account for.

What made things worst his opponent had appeared behind him which would be the general direction charles was going in order to dodge his attacks. His eyes only widened since he wasn't prepared for the onslaught and with each slash the pain had worsened. His body was thrown forward by the force of the attack and collided with some building opposite. Just then another voice broke the silence.It was blurry but it was in the figure of a woman so Charles had only believed it was. He stood up wincing at his pain and limped in the direction of the womanly figure thinking it would have been Aivee, wanting to warn her but it was someone different.

The person lead with a sickening laughter the one he suspected to have broken the silence in the first place. Then, made a crucial point which really would have placed a lid on his anger.
Charles saw that he had no choice but to back out now seeing as the person was showing some pity and strongly suggested he should leave.Gee, I’d love to but I’m afraid I've sustained too much to even consider to travel to a hospital not that they could fix me anyway." He chuckled and began rotating limbs. Trying to ignore the pain in his back and only made short grunts and moans.

The person directed their attention at the man and began shouting with a masculine tone. It had appeared, that woman was actually a man. His spiritual pressure was a lot more threatening and scarier than the other but Charles had pretended to ignore it so he wouldn't pass out by the mere presence of such power."Can i at least get two hits before you pummel him to a pulp?"

Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 pm
JS turned to address the voice that had spoken to him but no sooner than he turned, had the Arrancar activated his (her? it's? JS couldn't tell, really) Ressureccion. JS had remembered seeing many an Arrancar during his Childhood in Hueco Mundo, so he had seen this type before.

"JON!" Kuro, Jon's Zanpaku-to screamed at him, "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

JS' reminiscing cost him. By the time he snapped out of it, the Arrancar's attack was upon him. Five Fireballs were launched at him, which Jon was only just barely able to dodge. The Arrancar then used Sonido to launch another attack at Jon. Between the Range and the speed of the attack, this one didn't miss. It hit Jon on full force, mostly burning off his trenchcoat and part of 2 his shirts. The Arrancar repeated this again, burning off Jon's gloves and the rest of his trenchcoat. Jon backed away after this, and the Arrancar launched an even larger ball of fire. Jon couldn't see or sense this ball very well but he disregarded it for now, as he looked back to Charles, who looked very ill. JS ripped off the remnants of his shirts and leapt toward the Arrancar.

JS was much more lightweight without his extra clothes and thus, much faster. JS Flash Stepped toward the Arrancar and delivered the same 5 pointed star strike to the Arrancar he had delivered to the Youth earlier. Then JS leapt back and spoke.

"Glorious, you say?"

Ordinarily, JS would shun his demon half, but in this circumstance, he welcomed the beast within with open arms as both spoke,

"No...it's going to be a bloodbath..."

Jon eyes glowed a deep crimson red, though he was still in control of his body...for now. Jon leapt into the air, shooting power blasts, the pitch black orbs flying toward the Arrancar at a speed of 50 miles per second with about a 5 second pause between each, at his new opponent from the palms of his hands as he gained altitude, then slamming down with a strong swing from his Zanpaku-to. Jon did not relent with the strikes either. Jon kept swinging at his opponent, not letting up, not backing down, despite his opponent's movements. Jon was furious, it's one thing to attack him unprovoked, but to interrupt his battle and do so? Unforgivable.

Noj spoke to Jon in his head."You can channel your blasts through more than your hands you know...," he spoke with a deep chuckle.

Jon listened to him for once. Jon channeled his blast into his foot and was about to release it, but Noj told him to wait. Jon got the idea. Channeling another blast into his other foot, Jon used them as a propulsion method, which caused a small bit of damage to his feet, but nothing he couldn't shake off flinging himself into the air. Jon then launched more blasts from his free hand, all while channeling another into his Zanpaku-to.

Kuro cried out in Jon's head, but told Jon that it was alright, that he would endure the pain for Jon. Jon nodded to his blade and stopped his assault with his free hand. Jon launched the blast through his sword, and as it flew at his opponent, it took the form of a winged skull. Jon hoped it would hit, but wasn't going to take the risk of 'hope'.

Jon Flash Stepped behind his opponent and used his 5-pointed Star slash again, which would hopefully be enough to stall for Jon's 'Skull Blast' to hit. Jon then Flash Stepped again and grabbed Charles, moving him to a safer place.

"Drop your high and mighty bullshit and be thankful I saved your ass..."

Jon Flash Stepped for a third time and faced his opponent.

"So...what was that about this being Glorious?" Jon said with a wry smile.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Left_bar_bleue10/100Mod Soul VS Dual Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 pm
~ M A R I Y A H ~
Mod Soul VS Dual Soul MariyahHeader
~ B A I S H U N - O T O K O ~
THE TRAP - 2-3

TSUISOU
"Come, let us dance our dance of death~"
TEE-HEE~

"Gee, I’d love to but I’m afraid I've sustained too much to even consider to travel to a hospital not that they could fix me anyway." Tch. Even though he wasn't exactly the nicest man in the world, Mariyah had a soft spot for innocents. That said, if this man was going to get in his way, there would be no holding back on him. "Damnit. Just get out of my way, then, and you'll be fine." Biting his lip, he stepped forwards towards Jon without making any motions as to what could happen next. He ignored the statement from the Mod Soul, and held up his weapon, waiting for the next maneuver. It appeared that his attacks had landed, and the man's body was covered in burn marks, and lost some of its clothing. Fair enough. He grinned slightly, and watched carefully. The man disappeared with Shunpo, appearing in front of Mariyah and delivering five attacks. The feminine Arrancar raised his own weapon into the air, making motions to block against the strikes. Four of the hits glanced off of the steel, while the fifth cut into the bone around his body. Being a part of Mariyah's body itself, he experienced pain from the cut, making a soft moaning sound emanate from between his lips when it hit into him. "Guhg..." The man stepped back, and spoke to the youthful crossdresser with heated words. "Glorious, you say?"

"No...it's going to be a bloodbath..." Ohoho... he liked the way that this man thought. Watching him, Mariyah noticed that he was starting to create blasts of power, and grinned, throwing the staff up into the air and catching it once more, the colors changed into Black and Blue. "A bloodbath? Stop it, you're making me moist~ Bachi." He giggled, a black array forming itself in front of his outstretched staff. As soon as he had done so, the attacks started to collide, being nullified against the Hakai Suru form of his Bachi state. The man started to gain altitude, before suddenly launching himself down. "You want to fight me at close range? Kuhu..." A soft pulse of energy started to radiate from his body. "Feel my pain, BOY." Holding his arms out to the side, the twenty feet that surrounded Mariyah now held a special property to it. Each feeling of pain that succeeded in being felt by Mariyah would now be transferred back to the attacker. Which meant that... the first slash cut his armor, and he felt the pain flow gloriously through his flesh. Soft moans started off, pushing out and out, more and more, LOUDER AND LOUDER! He bit his lip harder with each cut, making noises and grinding against the cuts of the blade. Once the opponent had left, he grinned, his high-speed regeneration now kicking in and repairing the wounds on his body. He had to wonder how Jon felt now; that opponent had felt every iota of pain that Mariyah himself had experienced at the same time.

The other suddenly jumped backwards with another Shunpo, and stared at Mariyah for a second before pushing off. Gritting his teeth, the man held up the array once more, watching as more attacks collided and were simply dissipated. He would have to give up this form soon, in order to switch back to something a little less taxing. Another blast came towards the man, much larger than before, and in the shape of a skull. Another energy assault, he assumed. Grinning, he closed his eyes and suddenly reduced the size of the array at the end of his staff, stepping forwards and slicing it through the air. The attack collided with the array and exploded, sweeping dust over the feminine one. Energy pulsated through his staff; quite a lot of it from the looks. Cuts had occurred in his back, Mariyah feeling, healing and transferring pain in a single motion, before suddenly turning around and holding the staff in the air. "Kesea~" Wielding the staff in a brutish way, Mariyah suddenly channeled all of the gathered energy and attacked with a single slash and a grin. When it collided, a large amount of energy would explode out and hopefully injure JS. If it didn't hit, the energy would not be lost; Mariyah would swing until he hit again. Once the hit was placed, he would Sonido backwards with a grin sweeping across his lips. "Ohh, boy. I must admit; you are certainly feisty~"

Alright, JS. From here, I'm going to give you pointers on how you can improve.

First-off; you don't need to create a new paragraph for everything that gets spoken through dialogue. Although it is usually a standard when writing, doing that makes your paragraphs look a lot more meaty. And trust me, members love meaty paragraphs.

Secondly, you have good actions. You react well to attacks, don't godmod or powerplay and use suitable counters as well. Just remember your timeframe; it's usually easy enough to make small actions between enemy attacks.

That seems to be it for now~ ^_^
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:00 pm
Charles Stood just over to the left of the cross dresser, keeping his distance and watching the two go at each other by the necks.Charles wouldn't dare dream of interfering but, his precious body was soiled by some stranger and this drove Charles to a point where all common sense vanished.He began storing reishi in the soles of his feet then worked his way up to cover his entire legs.He then took a faster pace of action and decided to increase the charge rate by keeping himself active.He began hopping from left to right keeping both hand in his pocket and ensuring his concentration. The two had merely ignored Charles as their attacks began making shocking collisions and massive explosions,that Charles for one had never experienced in a fight as cataclysmic as this.The thought of proceeding with his next attack lead to hesitation and fear just by awing their skills alone.This was his undoing as he began to loose focus and the reishi began fading from his legs,slowly but surely leaving Charles in shock.This fight, i-i-it's too much, gotta go,gotta escape somehow.WAIT! i can't let that guy get away with harming my precious body,PUNISHMENT IS ALWAYS IN ORDER! His conciousness peeked but did little to hinder him as he regained his focus.

The hopping suddenly ceased and he could feel the explosive power swell up in his own legs.After a large explosion delivered by the Cross dresser and the stranger now blinded by smoke,Charles got into a running stance.Placing his right foot bent forward and his left foot behind.Steady,steady was entire his entire frame and position.Soon he bolted, his shoes melted from his feet at the enormous rate he was going.He seemed to have cleared the smoke ready to launch his strike.He began droped his body as he began sliding at such immense rate, harming his arms and legs with burns and scratches,Pushing his hands down on the ground to halt in slide, one was turned in one direction in particular and used both the moment of his speed and his hands to bring his legs up and perform one of his most powerful moves."HERE I GO! TORNADO HAVOC! He screamed, while unleashing a barrage of multiple blows, as the lower half of his body began spinning violently in unison with his arms.

Soon Charles had unleashed an even greater force of his intended attack, as the wind itself swirled around his legs creating a small vortex and showing of the amazing force and speed of his attack.Charles was still blinded by his rage so he wasn't sure if it was effective at all, though he was confident that it did enough to at least consider retreat.
Charles then followed up by pushing himself off the ground, launching himself into the air, and positioning himself up right to perform his second Attack which came down in a barrage of kicks, wildly and completely ballistic he carried off his final move before escaping out of the midst of his opponents Range. "LIGHTNING HAVOC!" He screamed before executing the assault of stomps done from such range then boosting himself into a back flip by creating a small platform underneath the left sole of his feet and hoping to escape the range of his opponents next move.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum