Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Left_bar_bleue24025/99999I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Empty I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm
It was a dark rainy day in Karakura City. A man wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and black sneakers was walking through the wet streets of the city. The hoodie covered his face but if someone looked they could see a wide smile on his face and it was very creepy. His mouth was full of sharp, pointed teeth. This was Ark. Ark had a mission that day, to go to Kisuke Urahara's store and finally solve the problem if this gigai that had basicaly turned him into a human. He could still use his shinigami abilities but in a human shell. This didnt fly well with Ark. Zen also had the same problem but Zen really didnt mind it at all, but this made Ark extremely mad.

As he walked to Uraharas store he was thinking about what to do how to ask him to fix this "minor" problem. Ark used to be a fairly nice guy, very friendly with people and not quick to start a fight, but once he was stuck in the human world something changed. He became very bitter and cold, had a quick temper, and not to mention that on a few times he had angrily killed people and then had eaten them, all in all he did not like humans very much but as a shinigami he had sworn to protect them from evil, except protecting them from himself.

As he aproched the store he said to himself "You are going to fix this Urahara or else ill do something, something ill probably regret" Though he wasnt as mean as he was for he had fallen in love. He had fallen in love with a human named Perseus, something that he had thought at first could have been impossible because of his dislike of humans, but somehow something clicked and they were living together and re-opening his old business. So he had to be careful of what happened after he passed through Uraharas door because if it doesnt go well he wont be coming out of there in one piece.

Ark stood infront of the store and looked at the door and said to himself "Well here goes nothing". He slid open the door and walked into the store. It looked much like it did all those years ago. "Urahara-taicho are you in here. Im a customer and i have a complaint about one of your products." He said as he stood there waiting for Urahara to show up.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Left_bar_bleue5/0I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Empty Re: I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 am
POST WIP will complete tomorrow, too tired atm.

I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. 20u4p06
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems. Empty Re: I will eat all of your store if you dont fix my problems.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm
archiving...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum