Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kamina Erasou Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kamina Erasou Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Kamina Erasou Empty Kamina Erasou

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Basics

Name: Kamina Erasou
True Age: 796
Gender: He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat; a man's man sustained by strength of will! Having left his home land, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours, and listen! The reputation of the Tsurugi echoes far and wide... When they talk about its bad ass, most manly member, the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity, they're talking about him! The Mighty Kamina!

D.O.B: July 4th, 1615
Zodiac: Cancer
Blood Type: A Positive
Sexuality: Straight (Duh).
Father:Eiji Erasou (deceased)
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: None
Spouse: None
Children: None

Personality:

How would one describe the great and mighty Kamina? Well the first word that comes to mind is "arrogant". Kamina sees himself as the single greatest thing since Playboy. This man is haughty, to a fault. In fact, the first thing one would notice about him is his declarations of how manly he thinks he is, and subsequently, how manly everyone else should think he is. It's a strange mindset to take, being totally convinced of one's perfection. Kamina is extremely hot headed, rushing into the heat of things without much need for strategy, or so it would seem.

While, yes, he is an arrogant bastard, Kamina also has a lot of pride in himself, and his abilities. This pride isn't the same as his cocky nature, no. Moreso, he's protective of his confidence and security in it. He despises those who claim to be the absolute strongest, or who aspire to surpass those who hold more power. Kamina's belief is that every man goes his own way, and to try and cross another's path is wrong. He gets extremely pissed off whenever anyone underestimates him, or makes brash and arrogant statements regarding him or his power. With a loud cry of "Who the HELL do you think I AM?!?", Kamina will retaliate in full force.

Under this surface of pride and arrogance, Kamina can actually be shown genuinely caring about his allies, and about his Tsurugi. He has an innate impulse to jump into even the most seemingly hopeless battles, just for the sake of saving an ally. While not going so far as to be sacrificial, Kamina holds his own life in little regard when compared to his friends and allies.

Despite his hot-blooded mindset, Kamina is an extremely well-rounded strategist. Level-headed in the field, while still keeping on a guise of arrogance. Underneath it all, Kamina has a brilliant mind, able to use his attack-first-ask-later standpoint to draw information about the enemy for current or later use.

Under the arrogance and pride, Kamina is secretly terrified of death. He wants nothing more than to just stay fighting forever. However, that obviously can't happen, and he knows it. His one desire is simply to die with a smile on his face, if nothing else.

Sugiura Class: Tsurugi

General Appearance

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Animalistic Traits: None
Appearance Age: Early 20s.
Height: 5'11" of MANLY
Weight: 162 lbs of MANLY

Natural Abilities

Natural Abilities:

• Expert Physical Fighter

• Quick Learner

• Master Tactician
    Kamina, although covered by his hot blooded personality, is a good Tactician which make him a great model for a leader. The battles featuring him usually involve a development of new fighting style, using a rather unpredictable and well planned move to read through his opponent's weak point or the most effective way to beat his opponent.

• Enhanced Endurance:
    What makes Kamina a deadly fighter is his stamina. Kamina has been shown to be able to take blows that would kill most people and continue fighting. After suffering wounds by an assailant's cleaver, he shrugged them off and fought the assailant with his mob. The greatest example was when he was stabbed by Haseo twice and managed to recover and attack him. Kamina was shown to have great reflexes. At one point, he dodged an arrow a quincy aimed at him.

Techinques: This is where you post what your guardian beast allows you to do, whether it be elemental or spiritual. Each guardian beast holds a power over a certain element or something you can control.

Magic: The Sugiura's have a list of their own Magic they use as well as Shinigami Kidō, you can have up to a bit of Kidō but not every single part of it, also mix it between the magic and Kidō. They cannot be a Kidō master, but can be quite talented at it. however a sugiura could be a master at their magic spells of course. depending on the the type that is.

Other Weapons: What type of weapons does your character carry?

Tsurugi

Name: Simon (Pronounced See-moe-n)
Type: Shinuchi
Curse:
Smith: A spiritual blacksmith by the name of "Kittan"
Standby Form Appearance: (A picture or ten sentences)
Humanoid Form Appearance: (A picture or ten sentences)
Personality: (Ten sentences minimum)
History: (Ten sentences minimum)

Tsurugi Unleashed

Calling Phrase: "Mine will be the force that pierces the very heavens! SIMON!"
Armor Appearance: (A picture or ten sentences)
Height:
Weight:
OS Name: (What is the name of the Operating System?)
Fixed Armaments: (What armaments and equipment are always on?)
Optional Fixed Armaments: (What armaments and equipment can be mounted?)
Hand-held Armaments: (What armaments and equipment can be hand-held?)
Shinogi: (What is the name of your character's Shinogi?)
Shinogi Abilities: (What does your character's Shinogi do?)
Shinogi Drawback: (What is the drawback to your character's Shinogi?)

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: (Three paragraphs or 15 sentences minimum)

General Skills
Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
Sugiura Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Animal Instincts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Alter Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Tsurugi Skills
Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Manuverability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Synchronization: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Kamina Erasou Empty Re: Kamina Erasou

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 am
Kamina Erasou 112 x Kamina Erasou Saya96 x Kamina Erasou 7713B

Hurr durr three! <3
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kamina Erasou Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kamina Erasou Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 pm
Archive this if possible. Dropping.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kamina Erasou Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kamina Erasou Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm
D'aww. Archiving.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum