Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Valda Reinhold Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Valda Reinhold Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Valda Reinhold Empty Valda Reinhold

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Basics

Name: Valda Reinhold
True Age: One thousand, ninety five years old.
Personality:

Valda is what you would call one of those "feminist" women. She believes whole-heartedly that anything you can do, she can do better, and anything a guy can do, she can steamroll. She stands firmly in her believe that women are equal to, if not superior to, men. This makes it seem, sometimes, that she might be a bit hot headed, as she'll act arrogant or self-righteous when engaged in battles, verbal or physical, with anyone.

Usually, if you try and talk to her without knowing her, she might come off as cold, aloof.. rude, even. This isn't because she's particularly bitter, or anything, she just doesn't know how to deal with people. She's mostly kept to her own devices, and a lot of the "people" that she's been dealing with for the past years have been undead hoardes.

Her attitude towards men especially is cold and uncaring. She sees most, if not all, men, as pigs who use women only to please their "second brain", and who don't respect women. This view came mainly from her father's treatment of her as a child, and the crimes he had committed. She holds this true for all men, even her boss.

To women, however, she's the nicest person you could ever meet. Kind, caring, loving, and sweet, Valda is the pinnacle of the "best friend" type. She'll be there for you through everything and anything. She'd take a bullet for you, even. She really is a caring person, she just hates men is all.

Sugiura Class: Standard

General Appearance

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Animalistic Traits: Nothing animal-like about her, until she's in bed that is.
Appearance Age: About early-mid twenties.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 139 lbs

Natural Abilities

Techinques: Valda's only real "technique" is simply that, whenever her buffs are active on the field, her sacred sword lights aflame with a fire at about 100,000 degrees, C.

Magic:

Valda doesn't use the sugiura magic, however, she does know some healing Kidō.

Sacred Weapon:

Spoiler:

Other Weapons: None

THE BEAST || WITHIN

Ziamichi Spirit Name: The spirit that lives within Valda is simply known as "Ze Major"

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance:

Spoiler:

Ziamichi Personality:

Ze Major loves war. No, he loves war! He loves holocausts, blitzkriegs, defensive lines, sieges, charges, mop-up operations, and retreats. His entire existence, his entire life, his entire BEING was built on the premise of war. Fighting, death, screaming, torture.. these things are the music to Ze Major's ears.

He sticks with Valda because with her, he attains war. Even though he cannot physically be present, he gets a taste of that he loves so much, battle. He gets along well with her Guardian Beast, as long as they leave eachother to their own devices.

Ziamichi History: (What is the background of your Ziamichi before they ended up sealed in your character and how they ended up in your character in the first place. 2 Paragraph mim)

Ziamichi Powers: (what powers does your Ziamichi Spirit have?)

BENEFITS || OF HOST

Unique Traits: (What kind of special ability's does your host get from you're Ziamichi's powers? For example, if your spirit had a fire ability, it's possible your character's body can pick up on that! Or if the spirit was an animal, they could possibly gain better natural senses.)

Forms: (How many forms, if any, does it take until the host reaches it's limit, full power and a risk of having the demon, dark side or other entity gain control of their body? If you have a good understanding with your spirit, though, this is typically a good thing)

Drawbacks: (What are the drawbacks if you're character loses control or use too much of their power and what are the after-effects of an episode where they lose control?)

Control: (What kind of control does your character have over your Ziamichi? Ranging from zero to ten. When at Zero, you're character has no control over your Ziamichi. When at ten, you're character has perfect control over it's Ziamichi.)

Guardian Beast

Element: Buffing/Debuffing

Guardian Beast:

Name: Shino

Spoiler:

Guardian Beast's World:

Spoiler:

Joushou

Joushou Appearance:
Joushou: Joushou is the first stage of a Sugiura's power. This is like their Shikai. It is only tapping into a small percentage of their power, exactly 25%. It is mainly the form that they dream of, and it is up to the Guardian beast to decide if the wish is to be granted or not.

Zenou

Zenou Appearance:
Zenou Abilities: This form is their version of Bankai. This takes many years to learn, and then many many more to perfect. This is only tapping into 50% of their power. Their speed, strength, stamina, and durability increases quite a bit.

Kyuu Kyou

Kyuu Kyou Appearance:
Mystic Eyes: Binding (束縛, sokubaku?): The most common Mystic Eyes, casts a suggestion spell that cripples the target upon eye contact. Weakness is that user becomes vulnerable to similar eye contact-based effects during the moment of casting. Effects can be negated by running prana through the Magic Circuits. Illyasviel von Einzbern has these eyes.

Kyuu Kyou Abilities: The final stage of a Sugiura's power. This is 100% of their power, and their soul. Their abilities are increased substantially, and most of the time Kyuu Kyou is forbidden to be released. Few have mastered it, for it is so taxing to release it. It is manifested as the true form of one's soul.

Alter Form

Alter Appearance: (What your Alter Form looks like. It has to have some resemblance to the original. You only get an Alter Form when you have Kyuu Kyou)

Alter Personality: (How your Alter Form acts.)

Alter Powers: (What kind of powers does your Alter Form have that your original form doesn't have?)

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: (Three paragraphs or 15 sentences minimum)

General Skills
Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
Sugiura Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Animal Instincts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Alter Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Pockeh on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Valda Reinhold Empty Re: Valda Reinhold

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am
Valda Reinhold 112 x Valda Reinhold Saya96 x Valda Reinhold 7713B

Pockeh, you and your wips... XD
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Valda Reinhold Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Valda Reinhold Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Valda Reinhold Empty Re: Valda Reinhold

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:22 am
Dropping. Archived.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.