Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The black death... Left_bar_bleue0/0The black death... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The black death... Empty The black death...

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:55 am
~Musasho keoto~
As the male was standing on a rooftop in the middle of the night. It was almost midnight and as he senced the air for any reiatsu but there seemed to be none.He jumped onto the ground bellow the building he once stood apon underneath the street lights of the area.He had looked around feeling rather uneasy he looked around for someone but there seemed to be noone there.The male sighed gently as he slowly unsheathed his zanpakuto.''Hello is anyone here?!'' He yelled awaiting for someone to answer.His sword seemed to flash under the street light.It shimmered within the night sky mixed with the moonlit sky as he stared off at the moon still aware of his surroundings of course.He absouly hated the idea of being alone on a mission like this.He stared around as he spun his zanpakuto in a circular motion whistling a soft tune as he began to play around with his zanpakuto. He had stared calmly into he moonlight as he awaited for someone to come by. Suddenly he felt a familiar reiatsu He then prepared himself for battle grabbing his zanpakuto by both ends.''Who is there!?''The male was pissed about to go berserker on the person or hollow that appeared.Then he calmed down when he heard a voice say....

~Musashi-keoto~
''.....nice to see you too uncle musasho...''The male appeared in the view of the street light as he smirked widely his usual grin only much more happier. ''SO MY OWN FAMILY IS IN THE MISSION NOW!!!''The male boomed happily.''HAHA HOW YOU DOING THERE OLD GEEZER YOu!!!''The male patted his uncle on the shoulder as he smiled warmly at his uncle.The male then jumped towards the pull grabbing it by the ledge and spinning frontwards as he flew into the sky and landed besides his uncle.''HAHA THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!''. The male was so happy he could not hold his excitement for he finnaly got to see his own uncle.''So where is this guy we are supposed to meet with?'' The male suddenly had gotten serious. ''I don't know but I almost killed ya there kid.'' Musasho then sheathed his blade and gave his nephew a hug.''I have been looking everywhere for you , You hide well!''.The male was happy again as he smiled warmly at his nephew and patted him on the shoulder.''heh....glad you return my sympathy uncle....''The male hugged him in return with a smile across his face.He secretly wanted to cry but didn't let his guard down on the mission.''I think those hollows are close by...I can sence unusual reiatsu....It is just hard to pinpoint..''The male said calmly as he looked at the moon.''.....The night is so full of beauty...would you say...?''.The male smiled as he crouched onto the ground with a grin on his face.''Yup....I was thinkin the same thing....at least im not alone...and have a reunion with some family...''The male smirked sitting besides his nephew settling his legs on the ground and lifting a knee wrapping an arm around his leg.''....heh.....good to see some family here for once...''The male stared up at the moon smiling warmly.sadly this moment won't last forever the mission is about to be underway for these two men for there new mission is about to begin...
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The black death... Empty Re: The black death...

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm
A thin dark dark skinned lady walked out from the shadows and started down the street. Her foot steps clicked and clicked in her old fashion shoes. Her raggy old cloths told someone that she didnt have much money. The ladys teeth where uneven and rotting. Closer and closer she got as she walked towards the men in the shimmering moon light. A littel evil laugh came from her lips, it sounded much like a that of a witchs. She then caughed a smokers caugh that eachoed through the dark ally ways of the moonlight road. The men where getting huggy by what the woman could see.

She was finaly behind them. Placing her arm on the taller one she spoke, "I'm guessing your the ones who took the mission." She took her hand of the taller man and walked around them. Her shoe where torn and made of a thin fabric. "If you would follow me I will take you to my small town where we have what we call 'The Black Death,'" The lady started to walk away but something wasnt right about her.

X-Segunda Esapda~Kaito Roze-Hells Angel~1-1
Harou Wright-The Lost Hope ~1-3
CLICK:

Rein Kanshou-The Cold Twin~1-2
Sqaud 6 3rd Seat~Gabriel Redwood- The Forsaken Flower~2-2
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The black death... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The black death... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm
Locked due to inactivity.

The black death... WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum