Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for new ideas (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Looking for new ideas (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Looking for new ideas (open) Empty Looking for new ideas (open)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:04 pm
"Man how long has it been since I have been here?"

Andrew seemed to be having a moment of nostalgia as he walked through the marketplace. To him it almost felt like it had been yesterday that he had stepped foot in the city. But that had been virtually centuries ago. He had kept in relative seclusion, using the knowledge he acquired about the restaurant business as a cover. However with the witness protection he had imposed upon himself, the vizard had two rules: keep the marketing up to word of mouth and always come up with a new theme for his restaurants. At most he had performing upkeep of two restaurants at any time.

The plan in itself was pretty much successful until he had been approached by someone that he didn't expect: a vizard. Andrew knew all too well about the vizard after the fateful day where the hollow tried to take over his body. Luckily it had not reared its head for a while since it was an easily confused hollow. The only desire it had was to make Andrew suffer, so as long as Andrew kept it preoccupied with other things its mind could be distracted as well. Andrew had been using the market as a means to keep his mind off the hollow in him while looking through various cooking ideas to come up with. The shinigami had been looking through some various spices, thinking about a new dry rub to concoct for a new kind of barbeque recipe.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for new ideas (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Looking for new ideas (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Looking for new ideas (open) Empty Re: Looking for new ideas (open)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 am
"Hm...this has a very interesting licorice note to it. This could come in handy."

Andrew smiled as he continued to study the various spices that filled the store until his stomach began to rumble. He had wanted to get something to eat and he had some money to get a quick snack before working on some new recipes. He didn't want to ruin his appetite completely since there was some food he had been marinating and was going to go immediately into the flame when he did return. But he had been craving for something sweet, so he had been looking around in the restaurant as well. Though he had not expected to see any kind of candies, but he knew there were ways for people to barbeque with dessert. He even remembered on many an occasion that he had put a pie on the grill and worked it like an oven. As he looked at the various things on the grill and he noticed some corn on the cob that had been grilling in the husk. As he smelled the air and could detect the sweet smell of the corn being mixed with someone brushing coconut milk onto the kernels. But then his eyes went down to see large slices of pineapple that were being grilled as well. Grinning big, he then tapped the shoulder of the man who was talking and then spoke. "Looks like they are doing some barbeque on some nice pieces of fruit."
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for new ideas (open) Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Looking for new ideas (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm
Zetsurin just got back in town from Karakura forest. Zetsurin had ban vigorously training as a result of this she was week and hungry. Zetsurin enter the restaurant her tummy reacting to the delicious smelling food. Their was two men talking but they seemed to have not made up their mind yet. so she moved to the counter. Zetsurin placed her order. "Hi can i get some of the corn and pineapple slices as will?" the man running the shop did not say a word he merely nodded yes. The time it would take for him to get her food ready is 1post.

Zetsurin walks over to the back wall leaning up against it. Her stomach growling loudly. Looking up at the guys that was steel standing around. Zetsurin started to hum a nice song all the while tapping her foot to the beat. she closed her eyes her toon fulling the shop. Over all it really did not sound bad with the way she was leaning up against wall Zetsurin had a innocent attraction to her.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 am
"Well technically there is sugar in the fruit so it's like caramel being seared into it."

Andrew watched the food being grilled and remembered how along with art in cooking, there was a kind of science when it came to making food. "Besides, you can be able to grill just about anything on the grill. I still remember one time when I actually used a little bit of barbeque know how to make a pretty decent cherry pie." He then began to think about the question for a moment. He wasn't sure how he would react if he had been much older than he looked, so he decided to play on the side of caution as he thought about the question. "28," he said before looking at the girl. He was glad that she was not turned off by the idea of barbequed fruit as he spoke again. "Besides, what is happening to the fruit is no different than when you put a marshmellow or even a piece of meat on the grill." He then turned to look at the man and ordered a couple of grilled circles of pineapple along with a grilled corn on the cob. Relaxing next to the blue haired girl, he waited for his order as well while humming to himself before striking up a conversation. "Hi, if you don't mind me asking what song was that?"
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for new ideas (open) Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Looking for new ideas (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 am
zetsurin looks over at the male. she had a smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes. " I really don't know. It plays in my head all the time but i don't know where it's from." Laughing a little " I must sound crazy haha ...hearing thing in my own mind ..." She looks down slightly and she gets her order from the owner and pays for it and giving her thinks.

zetsurin walking back over to the man. The sound of her hunger quieted by the pineapple piece she ripped off and eaten. Zetsurin reached her hand out to the man. "Will i guess I should formally introduce my self. I am zetsurin menomaru~ member of the Gotei 13 6th squad" her head is tilted sideways abet and a rather friendly grin
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 pm
"I don't find it too weird. There are times when I play out different songs and even comedy routines in my head too."

Andrew didn't really find it too uncommon when it came to hearing things in his own head. Aside from hearing music and comedy, he always can hear his zanpaktou spirit in his head talking about various cooking techniques and what to do when dealing with his opponents to even the hollow in his head declaring that one day when Andrew makes a mistake he would take over and reclaim the power that he believed was his. He had been surprised however that she had been from the sixth division, but he didn't show it. If anything he had been scrambling in his head, worried that she would try to fight him. But then again with being in relative seclusion, the vizard had kept himself out of the loop so for all he knew it would be a much different sixth division than the one he had remembered when he started off. In either case, he smiled kindly and after he got his order he spoke once more. "Nice to meet you Zetsu, my name is Andrew Takahashi."
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm
zetsurin was smiling ( inerworld) kigeki: "hmm he seems nice, it feels good to really talk to some one. " higeki:" you only think that cuz he did not say you was crazy.... well he is right in a way ... you more than that your insane... trust me i know you better than any one els. " kigeki: thats not vary nice." kigeki looks at higeki " that is so mean ... but your probably right. (end of inerworld ) zetsutin looks at the clock on the wall she eye's get big. o no its that late already..

zetsurin bows to you" it was nice meeting you Takahashi i hope we can talk again. a sad look over comes her face. " but if i dont get going ill fall behind on my duties" ..zetsurin starts shaking . "And my captain.. will he scares me at times." she laugh under her breath a little.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 am
"He can't be that scary."

Andrew didn't say it at first, but he did remember when he was in the shinigami ranks and he needed to deal with Byakuya. Usually Andrew had a way about trying to understand how people were. It was one of the things he picked up in the restaurant business. Whenever he had been needed to serve in the bar he needed to determine who had enough to drink and were going to be a problem. But with Byakuya it was always harder to tell. When he looked in his eyes before he had to battle his inner hollow he never could see anything. It was almost as if he had a permanent poker face plastered on. At first that would be considered interesting to him, but on the same not it made him...uneasy. Usually Andrew was good with trying to figure out emotion but when someone does not show any emotions that could mean that there could possibly be a tempest of nearly epic proportions that could reside in his head. But even despite everything that happened, he still had no hate for the Soul Society. He didn't even know the guy who made the insurance policy to preserve his power. So if he could help, he was going to do so. "Maybe there's something I can do to help out," he asked while eating his corn. He felt as long as the objective was in the land of the living he would be okay. He had a feeling that if he put one foot in the Soul Society then all the alarms would go off and it would be like he had to fight for his life all over again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum