Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Empty The Scorpion's Arrival [Open]

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm
The sky was starting to darken around Karakura as the Sun began to set. A purple and red glow was cast through the sky and the wind began to pick up as a storm started approaching from the West. Yet there was a strange force appearing to the East. Just for a moment a dark hole opened up in the sky, blocking out the Sun from view. A lone shirtless figure with startling white hair, black pants, and a black cloak stepped out of the hole. An urumi blade was gripped in his hand as he took a few steps out into the world of the living on small patches of spirit energy. After stepping away five feet the hole closed and everything was as it had been.

Sorekencho growled a little as his white hair came into his view. "Curse this ugly color. Why can't I change it!?" He blew the hair up and out of his face and then looked around. His cloak unwrapped from his shoulders and blew backwards in the wind from the oncoming storm. He sighed and closed his eyes as the wind sent a chill through his body. It felt good to be in the human world, rather than the ugly white desert of Hueco Mundo.

"Now, let's see what there is to do in this little place. Maybe I can attract some attention and have some fun..." said Sorekencho as he pointed one hand toward a group of trees. He decided to use a small flare of energy to show his position. So, a dark circle formed around his hand and then shot out toward the trees. A small explosion occurred and when the smoke and dust cleared there was a chunk of some trees missing while in between them trees was just tree stumps. His bala had destroyed a good portion of the trees and some of the animal life that had been there. Birds took off into the sky and toward the city, startled by his attack.

Sorekencho Machida 1-2 Arrancar:

Eon Shikimori 3-2 Shinigami:

Yahiko 1-3 Iramasha:

.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Empty Re: The Scorpion's Arrival [Open]

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Zen was staring at the sun, resting in his usual the spot, the highest branch of two average tree sprawled across a hammock. The snot bubble he sported as he breathed in and out was unrivaled by any balloon that had ever been inflated on earth. He was having quite the pleasant dream. It started out as him in a day spa. He was enjoying the warm water as steam rose before his bright golden eyes. He couldn't contact Yin and for some reason it was better that way. He felt as though he had achieved complete privacy. Something he hadn't had since birth. However, he couldn't help but feel as though something was missing. Until the water started to bubble before him and before he knew it Yin popped out, her bright red eyes aglow against the back drop of the steam. She began to lean in, closing her eyes ever so slowly before...BAM!

Zen was awakened by a sound that rivaled a grenade exploding. He shot up rubbing his head with a low moan. "Who the hell..." Zen muttered as he fell out of the hammock and began his journey down the tree by swinging from branch to branch until he saw the figure in the black coat. Zen was sporting his Pj's which consisted of pants. He had his guns handy and realized that this man was a potential threat. He jumped down and looped his legs on to a branch where he allowed himself to be taken by gravity and continued to swing downwards until his head was where his feet would be if he was standing. His person hung upside down from the sturdy branch as he crossed his arms and confronted the man.

"HEY YOU JERK! NOT ONLY DID YOU WAKE ME UP! MY DINNER WAS PROBABLY SOMEWHERE IN THERE! STATE YOUR BUSINESS!" Zen demanded as if the forest were his to control. He waited his answer as he tapped his arm with his finger as a sign of impatience. He tried waking up Yin but she was quite deep within his mind for some reason. Seclusion. Little did he know that she was already awake.

The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Moz-screenshot-26The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 pm
Sorekencho looked around in each direction, hoping that someone would come to him. He looked everywhere except the woods he had just attacked. Little did he know that someone had been farther in them very same woods. Not long after he had destroyed the trees with his bala, a voice rang out. By the sound of it, it had to be a male. They also had to be spiritually aware to even see Sorekencho. He smiled and turned to look at the man.

His smile instantly vanished and was replaced by a scowl. He hadn't been expecting this, but the man had white clothes and white-ish hair. The hair was similar to Sorekencho's own, and he didn't even like his own hair. He looked the man over with distaste, not sure what he should think about the man other than how ugly he looked.

"How hideous," said Sorekencho as he gripped the hilt of his Urumi tighter and jumped to the bare ground. "Why the hell are you wearing THAT color?!" He grit his teeth and then said, "I don't give a fuck why. Just kill him!" Sorekencho's scowl was replaced with a look of annoyance. "Don't tell me what to do you idiot!"

Sorekencho had started talking to himself, momentarily distracted. It would seem very crazy to most people. Before Sorekencho could respond to himself, he took a few steps forward, lashing his Urumi out to the side, leaving a deep gash in the ground. "My business is my own. Now do something about that garbage this instant or I will. I will not have that in my presence!" Sorekencho avoided even saying the name of the color that he was disgusted by. It might be a little difficult for the man to even realize what he was talking about.

Yahiko 1-3 Iramasha:

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:24 pm
Zen's face contorted in sheer confusion as he heard the man's antics. Zen, who was usually a good read on people, was unaware of what he should think about this character. Was his heart good or bad? Zen was at a serious loss about what he should do with this person before him. Being hostile would be reckless especially since he could sense a very high level of power coming from this person. Diplomacy? Well that didn't seem like it would work out well either, seeing as how this guy showed an obvious lack being personable. Maybe he had a double personality... no matter what the case, Zen would try to learn more about him.

"Dude... what?" Zen said remembering the man yelling something about colors. He looked up at his pants and looked back at the man, his face as plain and empty as a canvas. "This... is the same color as your whole body." Zen flat-lined. Everyone had pet peeves, but this was just ridiculous. "Besides. White happens to be my favorite color, its a representation of purity, while black happens to be my other favorite color, as it represents chaos, and yin-yang happens to be my favorite symbol as it is a perfect balance of both. Though, I do prefer purity to chaos." Zen went on one of his self important squabbles boasting his intelligence about absolutely nothing. Somewhere deep within his mind, Yin could be found shaking her head in shame has he gave a lecture that no one wanted in the first place.

"So if you. Or if you would prefer, you guys would be so kind as to NOT attack and destroy this forest senselessly, I would greatly appreciate it." Zen said as he tensed his abdominals giving him enough force to sit upright in the tree as he turned around and stared down the demon. Though the man before him had a good bit more energy than himself, he was in Zen's territory, where he had been hidden away for the past 2 months. He waited to hear the mans response.

The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] Moz-screenshot-26The Scorpion's Arrival [Open] 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 pm
Sorekencho growled a bit as he listened to the man talking about how that ugly color was good. Now black he could understand. But just a plain white? Was he kidding? If that was supposed to be some kind of a joke then it was a horrible one. "White is anything but pure. If you wish for a pure color try something else. Now black is truly pure. It contains no faults and cannot be stained by the other meaningless things. It can represent many things. White can be stained by all kinds of things. It is not pure, it is nothing but something waiting to be obstructed." Sorekencho was getting angrier by the second as he had to look at that awful color.

"Now, I'll tell you this one more. Get rid of that disgusting color or I'll do it for you!" said Sorekencho as he snapped his Urumi like a whip and took out the tree next to the man with one swipe. "Forget the choice. Just do it by yourself. Apparently he's too stupid to help himself." Sorekencho's eyes flared and his right eyebrow twitched. "I'll do whatever the hell I want. But yes, he does seem stupid if he thinks that ugly color is pure." He sneered at the man and then his eyes widened as if he just realized something. "And who the hell even asked for your opinion anyways?" He snapped his Urumi at the ground, putting another gash in the landscape. "You shut the hell up you ugly ass bitch!"

With that last comment Sorekencho cut out a slice of his white hair but it seemed to grow right back. With a burst of anger he yelled and turned his eyes back on the man. Sorekencho panted slightly from all the yelling. His veins showed on his bare skin as his adrenaline pumped savagely through his body. He was tensing, ready to strike out at the man soon if the color stayed on him. If there was anything that drove him nuts, it was the color white.

Yahiko 1-3 Iramasha:

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 pm
Zen stared at the man in awe. 'He called ME? stupid?...' Zen's face probably betrayed his thoughts as a giant sweat drop appeared and his mouth was left slightly agape. Clearly the man had a problem with the color white, maybe it was because of the sheer fact that he was crazy, or maybe there was a whole back story that the man had, a traumatizing experience with the color was quite possible. "Hm... Fine." Zen said, reasoning with a someone in such a peculiar state of mind such as the man before him.

After coming to the conclusion that this person was a nut, Zen decided that the only way to deal with a nut, would be to act like a nut. So he stood up and slid down his pants revealing pure black boxers. Yin had erupted at this point in a bloody mess somewhere within the corridors in his mind, on most occasions there was at least warning so that she could hide within his mind, but, this time it was cold turkey.

"ZEN. WHAT THE FU-" Yin started before she fainted from blood loss. Zen blinked for a second realizing that he had indeed exposed himself to her for the first time in a long time. Needless to say he would have to apologize later.

"... Anyway. hows about we have a little chit chat. Maybe you can explain your point of view about the color white besides what you have already shared. Maybe even explain your hatred?" Zen said as the trees in the surrounding area were being executed one by one. He had to figure out a way to deal with that thing before he even thought about engaging this man in any kind of quarrel. He needed time.

Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 pm
Sorekencho watched as the man pulled down his pants, revealing black boxers. It didn't bother Sorekencho at all, but he was still on the verge of attacking since the man still had on a white shirt. Not to mention the white hair... If he didn't do something about that white hair Sorekencho was gonna turn it red with blood. His hand twitched and he pointed his Urumi at the man's chest. "That too. It is ugly," he said in a low monotone. He seemed to be calming down by his voice, but it was just that he had gotten past the point of anger. However, he was slightly happy with the man agreeing to get rid of the white.

His eyes snapped up to meet the man's once more. The man was asking about him and his hatred for that unnatural color. Sorekencho tried thinking of a reason, but he couldn't really remember it. He just could remember seeing nothing but white for so long. Even before he died. He didn't know why he only saw white things from that time... Or why he held a hatred for them... But the hatred for them was there. That was all that mattered. White had to go. "My reasons are my own. White is unnatural. Now. Get. Rid. Of. It."

"He sure is slow. I saw just kill him now." Sorekencho got that annoyed look again as he talked to himself once more. "I would love to. But he asked to talk and he is getting rid of the color. Give him time. Maybe I won't have to kill him." He nodded in agreement with himself. "Sensible. But still. He will need to do something about that hair... How about I just give him a hand and make his hair crimson?" He nodded again as if this was all normal. "Crimson is much better than white. Much, much better."

Sorekencho dropped his Urumi down by his side, getting ready to whip it out and cut into the man's head so the blood would turn his hair red instead of white. Though, he waited a moment, watching the man to see if he would choose to do something about the hair color himself. He was clearly not as much of an idiot as Sorekencho thought if he was willingly parting with the white of his pants. And at least he had sense to wear some black. Though why he wore nothing but white just seemed crazy to Sorekencho.

Yahiko 1-3 Iramasha:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum