Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lucario Yamada
Lucario Yamada
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucifers Angel (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucifers Angel (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lucifers Angel (Closed) Empty Lucifers Angel (Closed)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 am
A new shop had opened up as the lights came on exposing the name "Devil May Cry" The inside consisted of an old-fashioned jukebox (an antique worth quite a bit of money), a billiard table (including snooker cues), a sofa and, of course, Lucario's personal desk. The floor was all wood not brand new but also not old. A fan hung in the middle of the small two story shop as it spun slowly.

Lucario sat behind his desk as he had his feet up on the table leaning back tipping the chair back. His face was covered by a book called "Two Handgun" He read the articals but mostly just to look at the women who were featured in it. His red coat barely touched the ground as his hair was messy but yet in order. His gloves which were half of the index finger and thumb. His forearms were the only skin that could be seen. Then an old fashion telephone began to ring. Lucario raised his left foot slamming it down on the desk causing the phone to raise up as he extended his left hand catching it. He picked it up and put it to his ear.

"Sorry we're not open yet."

He hung up the phone and thought to him-self i havn't even opened the shop and im all ready getting calls. Then suddenly the door opened a man walked in. He wore a hat covering his eyes and a large brown coat drinched in rain. He walked forward as he took of his hate showing the scar on his eye. He put his hand down on the table and said "Lucario Im calling the dept you owe me" The man smiled for it seemed that he had been waiting for this for a while. The man grabed the book and put down on the table looking Lucario in the eyes.

"Hey I was just getting to the good part." Lucario Replied.

Lucario then leaned over and grabed the book opening it up again and began to read as the man began to speak.

"Lucario I'm calling in that huge debt you owe me and all you have to do is complete one mission but I can tell you this much it wont be easy."

Lucario then closed the book up and put it down looking the man in the eyes as his white eyes just gazed as if he were looking into the soul of the man. Then Lucario blinked and began to chuckle as he removed his feet from the table. His feet landed on the ground with a gentle thud as Lucario leaned over.

"Well Takayama whats this favor I owe you?"

"Well you take care of this girl for me and I dont mean dump her off on someone else just protect her. Theres something about her that attracts hollows shinigami, bounts, espadas and much more. I can't protect her and her mom well nevermind just that I can't protect her and You're the only person I trust."

Then from behind the man a little girl about the age of 7. She walked over to Lucario and smiled as she grabed his magazine and put it neatly on the desk as she looked up as Lucario and smiled. She then walked back to Takayama and acted like she was an adult. Lucario chuckled at her trying to be so mature and then smiled at her.

"Hey kid dont be so serious all the time or you'll be an old women before you know it... Tamayake since i owe you fine I'll do it."

"Thank you Lucario when the time comes you'll know what to do with her."

"I don't know what that means but sure I will. Tell me though whats here name."

"My name is Ryoko."

Lucario looked at her and shook his head as he noded sorta making fun of her being all polite. He then looked at Tamayaka and saw him kneel down and hug Ryoko and then whisper something to her. Tamayako stood up and noded at Lucario then turned around and walked out. Ryoko stood there and looked up at Lucario and then looked around the office and started to pick up Lucario's messy office. Lucario was kinda of dumb founded and sat on his desk and watched her chuckling.

"Well Ryoko why are... hey Ryoko go put your stuff upstair in the room. Your room is the only room up there."

There was a knock on the door and Lucario stood up walking to the door and opened it. It was the pizza man. He handed over the pizza and Lucario held it with one hand and then pulled out a black gun from his back pocket pointing it at the pizza man. Then there was a loud boom. Smoke began rise from the barral of the gun. The man feel back and then faded. Lucario then closed the door and walked back to the table putting the pizza on the table. Ryoko walked down and look at Lucario.

"Who was that?"

"Just the pizza man come have some if you'd like."

The pizza was covered with peppers, onions, pepperoni, olives, mushroom, cheese, and sausage. Ryoko took a slice and looked up a Lucario. Lucario stared at the door knowing more of those things were coming and something worse was coming but the question was what was it. Lucario then looked down at Ryoko and smiled at her as he ruffled her hair. She put on a pouty face and glared at Lucario. Lucario couldn't help but laugh.

"So Tell me about your-self ryoko."

Lucifers Angel (Closed) DMC4-Dante12
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucifers Angel (Closed) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lucifers Angel (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Lucifers Angel (Closed) Empty Re: Lucifers Angel (Closed)

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:30 pm
Locked since nobody replied and it's been months. If you wish for this thread to be unlocked, contact a staff member.

Lucifers Angel (Closed) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum