Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty Re: UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra)

Sat May 18, 2024 12:23 pm
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 FfcLM5T
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Mmm..."

Helle pondered about it for a second, maybe a second too long, maybe a second to fast. However, she doesn't quite know the correct course of action here. She let her green eyes scan Ehefra, spying the woman's face, her expression, her body language. It all has an awkwardness that the woman rarely showed in public. It's so far removed from the aggressive suave cockiness that Ehefra puts on, that Helle couldn't help but wonder why she deserved to have this side of Ehefra made clear to her. It left her... softened...

With a sigh, she scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Ehefra's shoulder, pulling her into her embrace, a gentle hug.

"I can tell you need the company. I do not mind. If you wish to share the couch or bed, let us. Then, in the morning, we can get breakfast before work. And, if after work, you wish to hang out, we can."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty Re: UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra)

Sat May 18, 2024 12:36 pm
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 4 W7pjckqwe27

She kept expectong it. That smug look. That shed been strung along, and just called a loser before getting ditched. But she was also worn down enough and a bit… affected by everything she’d been through that it felt worth the risk. Not like Helle’s opinion of her could get any lower.

Shed expected a more… verbal response. So when that arm slipped around her shoulders and she was pulled into Helle’s arms her eyes went wide like a deer in headlights. Very soft headlights. But she cut those thoughts down. Shed been eager before, too eager, and it had ended in the worst way possible. She held herself back. Ignored all the fucked up shit ahe wanted to do to this woman. And instead let her arms slip back around Helle’s waist. A slow, steady sigh of relief as she was just… held.

”M-my room. My guest uh… I don’t need them seeing .. me like this.” she noted very quietly. Her food now entirely forgotten.

She took a slow, steady, normal breath, resisting the urge to smell the woman. Cmon Heff just be normal. She leaned in and rested her face against Helle’s shoulder. Still a blushing mess, but a more relaxed one.

”Thank you….”
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Like what? Vulnerable? Helle pondered vulnerability. She's been this way before, somewhat unstable and unsure of her next step. It was one of the few times she ever felt alone and afraid in such a raw manner. It was also her lowest point in life where she almost made the worst decision ever. She doubts Ehefra is feeling anything to that extent, but she shouldn't discount the power of something as simple as a hug.

"You don't need to thank me, but let us proceed to your room if you wish."

Hmm...

Well, why not? Helle doesn't mind. It was a simple act to scoop Ehefra into her arms and pick the woman up. Though, the smile on Helle's face was very much the type Ehefra had come to hate, one of obvious tomfoolery. You could ask if Helle was just putting on a show or genuinely being coy about her actions, but that would barely change the situation.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 10:01 am

Ehefra relaxed into the woman's arms as they seemed to consider the thanks she'd offered. Stil, they didn't ditch her, and Ehefra found her arms gently winding a bit tighter around Helle as she relaxed. Though she was a bit admonished for her thnkas, she still smirked a little. "If you say so Helle, yea lets get g-OING?!" She yelped as she was promptly scooped up and lifted clean off the couch. Startled and .... also incredibly impressed that Helle scooped her up without an issue. Well, she had felt about as strong as she was, so she shouldn't be surprised.

She sighed just a little and rested her head against Helle, right ...up until she saw that smug smile. And instantly her face burned as she gave a terse smile at the woman. "You fuckin-. Alright yea, enjoy it while you can. You're hot, you're comfy, and I wanna fuck ya. You don't gotta rub it in." She sighed, a slight chuckle sneaking into thAt exhale as she covered a portionf of her face with her hand. Helle really seemed to be enjoying this. Exploiting Ehefra's attraction to them to embarass her. Once they were at her room, Ehefra gestured to the side where her bed was. Thankfully pretty spacious. With ... recent stressors, she'd found that she tossed and turned a lot in her sleep when she was alone. And so after about nine wake-ups on the floor, she'd eventually invested in something a bit bigger. But well, ehefra's mind was a bit distracted. Particularly by that smug face beaming down at her. So once Helle set her down, Ehefra decided to turn things on them.

"Helle.... do you think I'm attractive?" She asked. Her voice soft and , admittedly earnest. IT was a convenient excuse, trying to embarass the woman. An excuse to ask a question that, frankly, had been in her head ever since the woman followed her here.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Well, Ehefra had tried to get Helle to smile like this the whole while they had sat beside one another. It was only a matter of time before Helle allowed herself to give in to her childish antics. It was just a little pleasant that Ehefra decided to be even more honest than usual and give up her attraction to Helle, but, to be fair, Helle has long concluded such. Maybe Ehefra would feel a certain way when Helle didn't blush or make much fuss at all.

And maybe she'd become distressed when Helle did not respond to her inquiry. The room is spacious, but it is a normal room, four walls and all. Being faced with having to think deeper than usual, Helle was always one to let herself be consumed by thought. Yet, despite that, she found it a little too easy to assure the other.

"You are. I'm sure anyone, even those that do not fancy the same sex would at least agree that you are above many in terms of looks."

But that doesn't answer Ehefra's question, does it?

"I would not mind if you tried pursuing me, Ehefra, but I have stipulations."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 11:17 am

Ehefra blinked in surprise, watching as Helle seemed to freeze on the spot, and rather than setting her down, simply continued to hold the Administrator in their arms as they seemed to ponder the question. Her eyes widening just a little. Her mouth gently curling at the corners as she resisted the urge to smile at the woman's admission. In... a round about way. Helle confessed that Ehefra was attractive in a general sense, which was ... nice. However, what came next caught her a bit off guard. And the quincy found herself blinking a bit owlishly as she took just a moment to parse that.

And her heart started racing again once it settled in.

"....And...what might those stipulations be?" She askedvery quietly. Her voice... struggling not to sound enticed. Excited. And a bit... torn. This was more than she was intending for all this. But curiosity was starting to eat at her. There was no harm in just like....asking right?
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 11:26 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"I have learned that patience is a virtue. When one moves too fast, they get caught up in their ways and miss things in life. All I would ask of my partner is that we move slow, come to appreciate each other beyond physical attraction."

Rather simplistic, for everything Helle is, a down to Earth woman who appreciates the small moments in life was probably not something anyone would have guessed. But here she is, revealing that physical attraction is not enough to warrant a relationship.

"I've never properly dated before, Ehefra, so I would like to experience one, or two, or three."

And with that, Helle finally put Ehefra down and rose, sighing. She'd eventually sit on the side of the bed and stare at nothing in particular, as if letting the mood settle.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 11:40 am

Ehefra blinked in surprise as she was given ... this? This was a stipulation? What the fuck soft of weirdos had the woman been-...

She paused and felt her lips thin slightly as she somwhat realized. The woman was ... well...emotionally stunted. She'd confessed as much, and she just seemed to roll with things as it were. Thinking to the things she'd said. About her own bouts of rage. Yea, she supposed that things pointed to perhaps the notion that Helle's partners in the past were ass. And for just a moment, she felt her own worries fading slightly as she watched the woman sit on the edge of the bed and stare off toward one of the walls.

For just a moment, she forgot about her own worries and precautions. Her attention snared by the realization that as much as Helle didn't respond to what she'd said before. That perhaps, Ehefra wasn't the only one who needed comfort. She rose up onto her knees and reached out, gently resting her hand on Helle's shoulder, to let her know she was there. And then, gently slipping her arms around the woman's waist, hugging them from behind.

"You said you were free tomorrow afternoon right? But I got some terms of my own. I don't.....I don't want this to just ... be a pursuit. I'm happy to take you out on dates. But sometimes... I just need someone there to be around me. Not gonna lie, too much too fast and ...well. In the past I haven't handle it well. You may find you have to be a bit patient with me too. If that's alright."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 5:18 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Are you asking me out?" Helle mused, obviously detracting a bit from the mood that's trying to be set.

However, it's in that moment that she let herself turn her head, albeit slightly, to spy at the woman trying to comfort her. It's easy to feel something in the moment, but that's not love or anything beyond superficial. Her thoughts slowly departed to what the future could bring, if this is a possibility for anything long lasting, but she quickly snapped from it and sighed.

"Can't believe you made me consider the future, Ehefra... And after I told you that thinking that far ahead's just a set up for failure. It seem some habits are simply too hard to abandon."

But, she let herself lean back just a bit, sighing again as she closed her eyes, making the other woman fall back into the bed if she so allowed. Helle's tired. It's been a long day.

"If I'm patient with you now, then don't expect me to suddenly find your attention, time, or presence unimportant."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 8:14 am

Ehefra felt her t3hroat briefly tighten, thankfully with Helle's back to her, they wouldn't see the sudden jarred look on Ehefra's face before she cleared her throat. "Yes. If you'd have me, I'd very much like to take you out on a date tomorrow evening." She affirmed, smirking just a little. Though perhaps looking less than fully suave once Helle peeked over their shoulder, her face was still a hot pink mess what with Helle's question forcing her to be direct.

Though Helle's admonishment cleared that expression and Ehefra briefly raised her brows, a fraction of a second of confusion before .... a sly little smirk crossed her lips. Oh that added a delightful layer of smug smile to her expression.

"Look on the bright side though. A future with me in it sounds pretty rad. I think I quite like the idea of a future with you." She teased. Well, up until Helle laid back ontop of her, making her tense just a little, but stay her position, arms gently wound around Helle's waist as the woman laid ontop of her. A pause... before Ehefra gently slid out from under the woman and promptly settled ontop of Helle.... well... as much as a girl so much shorter than Helle could manage to do so. Now looking Helle eye to eye, she smirked. "Fair enough." She conceded softly, before gently settling into the woman's arms, shifting off to the side to be next to Helle, her arms still loosely around the woman's waist, granted that Helle didn't just reversal on her again, she'd settle into a comfortable spot to fall asleep. The exhaustion catching up to her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum