Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty Re: UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra)

Wed May 15, 2024 10:30 am
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 FfcLM5T
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Well, it seemed Helle almost killed Ehefra. She didn't really react to the woman choking, prepared to do what she must if it didn't resolve itself. Luckily, for Ehefra, it did, but what came next was entertaining.

"I don't know what to do, but I am open to suggestions."

Helle does know what most would probably do right now, but she is definitely feeling herself. Ehefra wanted funny Helle, so she now has to deal with the consequences. That means dealing with Helle being a suggestive troll, messing with the woman with a teasing tone and the poker face she so hated.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty Re: UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra)

Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 am
UnProfessional Audacity (Helle/Ehefra) - Page 3 W7pjckqwe27

Ehefra froze as she took a moment to parse Helle's response. And she sat there for a solid eighteen seconds as her brain ran away from her and she ... had a mental image in her head. A notion of just what kind of 'suggestions' immediately came to mind. It was the hammering of her heart in her own ears that pulled her back into reality, the thumping in her chest, she swallowed audibly and suddenly realized how dry her throat was. She reached out, snagged her drink, and took several slow gulps before blinking a few times.

"W...we should eat. I should eat." She noted shakily, clearing her throat a bit and wincing, still a bit of Lo Mein in her throat. Another gulp of her soda before looking off to the side, but avoiding eye contact. "Helle, you can't go saying shit like that. I'm....I'm in a real weird mood tonight. I don't know what kinda crazy shit's gonna come out of my mouth." She muttered, before trying to get some food in her. Food was good. Food would help keep her head clear. At least that's what she was hoping. "You should eat too. You're exhausted after your day right? We don't wanna... do anything stupid just because we're both tired." She reasoned, though it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 2:30 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Oh! Food. Ehefra had snatched away her meal earlier. It had left her slightly perturbed, but now they're supposed to eat as if everything's cool? Well, it's not like Helle's harboring a grudge or anything. She's simply content.

Though, as she started eating again, she soon took a jab at one of her tiny ribs and held it up, putting the fork dangerously close to Ehefra's face. It's pretty clear what she's aiming to do. She saw this once in a show. People usually shared food with one another in a way to widen one's pallet. Helle thought the ribs scrumptious, so why not have Ehefra try one for herself?

"Hey, Ehefra? Say ahh."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 2:42 pm

A soft sigh escaped Ehefra as Helle seemed to relent. At least a little. Looking from the corner of her eye, The woman turned their attention back to their food. Good, it gave her a moment to try and calm down just a little. At least as much as she could. Her heart was still going wild in her chest, but not quite as manic as it had been before. Taking a bit of her food, she took a bite and closed her eyes, a sigh escaping her. At the very least, she had a moment to collect her thoughts. Just what the hell was she doing? Why didn't she just tell Helle to get lost?

Well that much was obvious, she didn't have the energy. She did storm off without waiting for the food. Not only that but, she had to admit. as strange and embarassing as all this was, it had helped her feel a bit better. Taking another bite, she pondered her situation. This was a bit ...irregular. She had problems of course and certainly....distractions. The people in her life had never been nosy.

And well....wasn't that the problem?

She did all she could to help them. Ira, Natasha, even Candice. But as close as they had always become. Wasn't it always her spilling her guts? The closest that had come to looking out for her had been Candice. Just her name left a heavy weight in Ehefra's chest. But even Candice had never been the nosy type. And honestly, it wasn't even like Helle was really...helping her. All the stuff she sead was a little just ...insane and nonsensical. Generic platitudes without much in the way of substance. Which, frankly, what should she expect? Helle seemed pretty new at handling or feeling emotions. It made sense she'd not have much that was novel to say about Ehefra's own emotional issues.

And yet, even just hearing those thoughts coming out of her mouth. To some extent, even just .... saying them to someone. It was a bit different. In her head, it just sortof fed off itself. But well, having to explain herself, the thoughts were....more flimsy than they felt all alone in her mind.

Meat?

She jolted slightly when she noticed the cut of Ribs that almost hit her in the lip, leaning back in surprise and blinking a few times. And then looking back to the meat itself. "H...hell you can't be serious." She trailed off, furrowing her brows a bit as that color bled back into her face. That command made her twitch in irritation. But.... the smell wasn't too bad. Her attention shifted to the ribs themselves and she sighed quietly. Whatever.

She opened her mouth and stood still, waiting for Helle to push it in before promptly taking a bite.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 8:29 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Ehefra's going through it, huh? The gal's head is so full of thought, she's not even paying attention to what's around her. Helle would have disrupted her with a bit of BBQ against her lips, but it's a good thing Ehefra snapped out of it in time. However, that just meant Helle was able to deposit one strip of rib into her friend's mouth.

"It's good, yeah?" She smiled, returning to feeding herself, carefree.

Though, it's not like she's ignorant to what she's doing. Helle knows she's putting Ehefra through the ringer with her shenanigans, but she couldn't help but push Ehefra around and out of her comfort zone. If she was going through mental gymnastics, all she'd want is for someone to bother her in ways where she couldn't think too long about anything troublesome.

She's enjoying just feeling normal right now, but the very fact that she's being hit with that somber thought stopped her rambunctious musing. With a sigh, she stared down at her plate, reminiscing her life. More moments like this would be fun, but sbe shouldn't push her luck. There's too much for her to do to get complacent.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 9:42 am

Ehefra chewed the bit of food and swallowed, taking a moment to appreciate the taste of ribs before giving a sheepish smile. It was certainly nice. Surprisingly nice actually, and thankfully for her heart, Helle didn't seem to push too much more. But rather, seemed to pause as they reflected a bit on their own. Something Ehefra took a brief moment to consider, taking a bit of her own food before smirking and reaching across the couch to promptly return the favor.

"Your turn girly. " She noted with a slight smirk. promptly feeding Helle a bit of her own food. A bit of a brief lapse in thought as she considered the indirect kiss inherent to them sharing food. But she decided to do her best and not think about that too much.

"So hey. I did say we could hang out. And uh, it's supposed to rain later tonight. Didn't quite expect it to be at my place but. I wouldn't mind if you got no plans. Can even stay the night if ya like. I can snag the couch if ya aint up for sharing the bed." She chuckled, offering a warm little smile to the woman as she did.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 11:47 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Her turn? Well, guess it's Ehefra's turn too, huh? Helle had pulled the other from their silent musings. It's only fair Ehefra returned the favor, and Helle found it amusing. She let a small smile tug at her lips, feeling a bit lost on the shared action. It feels weird to be having this moment with Ehefra. With Cyrus, she found herself always full of hope and expectation, pushing herself to create the perfect mood. Now, she doesn't find herself caring much for anything else but letting the flow flow. This felt natural, unlike the rest of her life.

She didn't hesitate to try Ehefra's order, tilting her head as she tasted it. It's not as tasty as her ribs, but she's a bit prejudice to any Chinese food that isn't their spare ribs. Though, Ehefra's inquiry made her think of something different than the cruelty of reality.

A hand raised to her mouth as she chewed, Helle's eyes bounced upwards as she thought about spending the night. She didn't think long.

"Okay. You don't have to take the couch though. I'm fine with it. I've slept on my couch plenty of times."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 12:01 pm

Ehefra twitched slightly as she saw that little smile on Helle’s face. But she was prepared for it this time. Waiting for Helle to finish chewing as she took a bute for herself and then offered her another after Helle gave her response.

“Ahah, no. I have a guest staying in the spare room. And I would prefer that she not run into you in the morning without my being there. If you want the couch I’m gonna be out here too.” she stated firmly. Past thing she needed was Kaede getting spooked. She paused at that and felt a slight pang in her chest as she looked off to the side.

”So. You wanting the couch. Is that you being polite, or was I just coming on too strong?” She asked frankly. It wasn’t like Helle wasnt bullying her for it a moment before may as well be direct.

”Its not like Im gonna assault you or anything. Just figured it’d be uh…less lonely.” she murmured. She always felt better sleeping next to someone. And they certainly unveiled some similarities. It was possibly just a weird thing to offer suddenly.

But this had already been a weird night.

”Its fine if you don’t want that. Just didn’t want you thinking I’d misbehave.”
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 12:07 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"I'm not concerned with your behavior. If you were to do something I wasn't comfortable with, I'd just throw you across the city."

If it was anyone else, Ehefra might have found the statement incredulous, but the Quincy probably understands that Helle's serious about her capabilities. However, despite the warning, Helle didn't seem too threatening which could just be chalked up to her disconnected emotions. If a person used to being a God casually brought up how strong they are, they probably wouldn't pose it as anything out of the norm, unless they're full of themselves. Helle used to be full of herself and probably would have felt pride over her abilities, but she's been lost that annoying trait about herself when she learned how pathetic she is without them.

"Are you asking if I would be lonely or telling me you'd be lonely?"

Again, there's that disconnect as Helle continued to eat despite pushing the thought back at Ehefra.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 12:17 pm

”Tch. I wouldn’t go that far.” She murmured. She was weaker than Helle, but not THAT much weaker. All the same she smiled a little. A bit pleased that Helle wasn’t afraid to put that out there. Confidence at least she had. She took another bite of her lo mein.

Though at that question, she briefly choked on her food, having to reach for her drink after a second to try and clear her throat. In any case, once her airway was clear she gave a disgruntled stare at the woman.

”What do you think!?” She hissed, bristling just a bit before her shoulders eventually lowered and she sighed, rubbing the back of her neck.

”Both maybe. But yea. That second one.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum