Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyToday at 11:04 am by Siegharty

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyToday at 10:29 am by Siegharty

» Home Remedies
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyToday at 10:06 am by Siegharty

» Hanako's Shikai
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyToday at 7:50 am by Ame no ko

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Guest

» Under the Light of the Star Kissed Moon
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by Saera

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Saera

» Keisuke Mori
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by DannySam

» Hihi
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by DannySam

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
Wander In The Forest [Open] I_vote_lcapWander In The Forest [Open] I_voting_barWander In The Forest [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Wander In The Forest [Open] I_vote_lcapWander In The Forest [Open] I_voting_barWander In The Forest [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2794 registered users
The newest registered user is DannySam

Our users have posted a total of 138262 messages in 20644 subjects

Wander In The Forest [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munitalp Straeh
Munitalp Straeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wander In The Forest [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wander In The Forest [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wander In The Forest [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Wander In The Forest [Open]   Wander In The Forest [Open] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Jugo had found himself lost in the forests of Karakura Town with nowhere to go. He had not tried to find the town and got lost in the forests, he had wanted to find a good place to sleep and make camp before his demon took over and went hunting. He figured that, if he was in a forest, his beast would only be able to hunt animals and not other humans which was the main reason Jugo was now lost. He wanted to be lost, and as far away from humanoids, both alive and dead, as he could.

He easily set up the camp, making a fire collected from knocking down some of the trees around him, and he pitched the tent he always carried in his rucksack. He had enough food, he had gotten some earlier that day and so had enough for the next few days. Jugo stepped into the tent and sat down. He knew that sleeping would keep the beast down for a few more minutes but, considering he was in potentially hostile territory, he wished to stay awake. He was just going to sit in the tent, away from life, and wait for the beast. At least, that was the plan.

Jugo Straeh - 1-3 - Human

Back to top Go down

Wander In The Forest [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD