Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woodland Cemetary (Private) Left_bar_bleue60/100Woodland Cemetary (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Woodland Cemetary (Private) Empty Woodland Cemetary (Private)

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Woodland Cemetary (Private) RihikuTemplayeHeader

Woodland Cemetary (Private) Rihikuname

Karakura Forest. A calm place rumoured to be full of Hollows and beasts alike. This was certainly nothing to worry about as a certain man ventured through it's thick treescape looking about the place as he walked. Why was he here? Nobody knows. Not even himself. His time in soul society was getting a little too hot for him and he needed a break out in a remote location away from civilisation and people he knew. He had enough to think about as that girl, those people.... they were all just one big nuisance to him. Why the hell did he agree to join them? This thought was running through his mind as his jet black boot stepped onto a fallen branch, crushing it's frame as he took his next step. The wind of the forest gushed down towards him as though it was seeking him out, blowing his bright blue coat behind him revealing some black armour covering his chest and showing his powerful physicque. In his hands, he gripped tightly onto a sword in a scabbard with his brown leather gloves tight around his palm. He stopped, looking on for what seemed to look like everything else he had been walking through with bright blue eyes. He appeared somewhat majestic with his blown back white hair, spiked behind him as though he had glued it in place. This man, was Rihiku Hitsugaya.

He began to continue walking along, sensing every now and again the life signs of some unknown beast. Possibly a bear, possibly a hollow. Regardless, if it came near, it would be dead. But no normal hollows would ever come anywhere near Rihiku as they had already seen him once before and knew exactly what he was capable of. He used to be part of the Hollow army. That's how they knew. However they were not stupid either. The leader of Hollows had issued a command to hunt down two specific betrayers of her army and Rihiku was one of them. This meant that quite often he would be attacked by groups of more innovative Hollows. This was also about to happen.

The sounds of crackling leaves echoed around Rihiku as he continued to walk across a completely leaf-clear part of the grass. Nothing happened for a moment. But just then, the sound of something roaring, followed by the sound of mechanical shuddering and then a loud thud broke the silence. A large Hollow, 10ft in size with great big claws and a body made of steel, a mask grey and pulsing energy has it's chest cut completely in half. Blood spewed from it's wound before the creature dissipated into the wind. After it had done so, the sound of swooshing metal followed by a 'click' explained why the creature just suddenly erupted into a blanket of blood. Rihiku's scabbard was stained with blood, his sword very recently used. This man's speed was breathtaking...

This ritual of killing only continued as more and more invisible Hollows with steel skin and pulsing energy were cut to shreds without Rihiku ever stopping in his path. The blood shot backwards though. This must have been his doing if it was flushed away from his direction. After a short while, they stopped appearing. Maybe they were all dead. Invisibility wasn't very reliable so they may have fled instead. Who knows. But now was the time for Rihiku to stop walking. He sensed something. It felt bigger than before...

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woodland Cemetary (Private) Left_bar_bleue5/0Woodland Cemetary (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Woodland Cemetary (Private) Empty Re: Woodland Cemetary (Private)

Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

Woodland Cemetary (Private) Kenshin___BleachED_by_Wslasher

"Kaze."

A single man spoke slowly opening his eyes as the surrounding area slowly started to become seen by him. High up in a tree overlooking the surrounding area, as he spoke those words a slight breeze started rolling by him, blowing his hair every which way. Some people called him a god, other's know him by the name of Kenshin Yuudai, ex Vizard Leader and ex Gotei 13 Captain. This was a man that has been alive long enough for people to know who he is, to know not to mess with him and run away at the sight of him depending on who you were. A man of virtue and of peace. The wind was slowly showing him the area that was around him, he had been tracking a group of hollow's that were invisible to the naked eye but the whole part of invisibility was useless to Kenshin who could practically see them with the power of wind.

His body slowly started plummeting toward the ground, his red hair being blown back from his face revealing his cross shaped scar that he had got in the past. Almost reaching the ground, one fluid motion as he kicked his feet forward he floated in the air for a few minutes, the grass below him being pushed down by the air. His feet firmly on the ground now he quickly spun around, all you could hear was the sound of unsheathing his sword and then a meaty slice through a thick hollow body as it suddenly collapsed, then the sound of a sword being resheathed. This act wasn't visible to the naked eye, this was battojutsu the technique that Kenshin had honed throughout his lifetime.

Paying more attention to his 'tracking' technique he then noticed that it was cloudy where he knew the hollows were supposed to be, almost like there was a power that was pushing against his own reaitsu though he knew something, the hollows were being slaughtered like pigs for being slaughtered. Putting more power into the breeze he could start seeing what was happening a bit more clearly and he could see the person that was waltzing through the hollow and killing them left and right.

Kenshin was then gone, it was almost like a flicker, a blast of wind as he disappeared and then reappeared about 10 feet in front of the person that had just killed all of the hollow. Kenshin didn't feel any killing intent toward himself, but he could feel the killing intent that this man had toward the hollow, glancing around he watched as the defeated hollow disappeared from the living realm.

"I appreciate the help, i had been tracking the hollow for quite some time now, though i wanted to see where they were headed, but this works just as well. I have a sense of where they were headed." Looking at this man that was now in front of him, this wasn't Kenshin's normal thing to do but he got sidetracked with this a little bit.

"Pardon me, i should introduce myself. Kenshin, Head of the Yuudai family." he stated as he looked at the man in front of him, sizing him up a little bit to see if he posed a threat at all if he were to attack.

Woodland Cemetary (Private) 20u4p06
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woodland Cemetary (Private) Left_bar_bleue60/100Woodland Cemetary (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 02, 2012 9:18 am

Left. Right. Above but never below. The Hollows fell to the ground, not in a massive number but enough to warrant a swing in each direction stated. This was almost getting stupid the way these creatures just jumped into their graves as though they didn't even want to live. Such futile attempts, they didn't deserve to live. At least that is what he wanted to think. Each swing, every kill. Something was wrong. These hollows were much more resilient to his attack that one even took two sings to sever. Usually, that is never a problem but their appearances were questionable. Maybe...

No time to think, someone was here. A man appeared, practically out of nowhere but partially sensible as he moved into plain sight. Rihiku did not attempt to draw his weapon nor did he cut the man down before he had even hit the floor. Instead, he looked on and stopped walking. This man seemed somewhat passive right now, not going to attack so Rihku had no reason to fight. The man began to speak. Rihiku listened reluctantly before answering in his usual 'harsh' tone that reminded most people of Byakuya.

"I did not come here to help you. I suppose your expecting me to recognise you due to your family name, sadly I do not. I am the eldest son of the Hitsugaya family, Rihiku Hitsugaya. Now, i shall be on my way..."

Rihiku began to walk again, moving around the man so he could get past but as they almost brushed shoulders, he stopped. For a moment he said nothing, then he spoke again.

"These Hollows are not normal. I remember them from my time in Las Noches, they've evolved and become more used to our swords. Take this advice to heart Shinigami... expect bigger things from them soon..."

He then began to walk again, wondering if anything else was going to try to stop his leisurely walk...

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woodland Cemetary (Private) Left_bar_bleue5/0Woodland Cemetary (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

Looking at this man, watching him as he spoke he was using the breeze still, it was wandering around and when Kenshin had willed it to look at Rihiku a bit more Kenshin got the sudden prick on the back of his neck. For a second he was stunned, he didn't expect to meet someone like this. Someone who when Kenshin looked at them closely with his power, a hollow had appeared, it's head staring Kenshin in the face. It was odd, now a days when people had the hollow inside of them it usually appeared much more often then clearly this person had seen. When using his power to get a better sense of Rihiku it took longer then usual for Kenshin to find the hollow that had been trapped inside of a persons spirit but this man had seemed to almost push that hollow from his mind into the deepest depths of his spirit.

"Yes, these aren't normal hollow's that is true it's a bit weird to see them going invisible that's why i was trying to track them to where they lived in order to destroy it at the source." pausing for a few seconds "But you aren't the normal Shinigami either, are you Rihiku-san? Or do you not even know what i am talking about?" He questioned Rihiku, it didn't seem like he knew anything about him being a vizard.

"You may not know my name, Rihiku-san. But you might want to learn it because i will be the one to help you." He stated, not explaining what he was talking about for a few seconds. "Help you with the demon that you have locked away in the depths of your own soul." He turned a bit more toward him.

Kenshin knew that this problem with the hollow inside Rihiku would slowly devour his sanity and the hollow would slowly take control, it was gathering strength and Rihiku needed to destroy it as soon as possible.

"I am no Shinigami, I am a Vizard, i have control over a hollow that dwells within me, i have taken control over him by a certain technique that has been passed down to me." Kenshin thought about it and he thought that Rihiku needed to see what he meant, maybe it would even drag the hollow out a bit more and urge the hollow to come forth, sensing that there was a vizard nearby. "I am going to show you something that you might not have seen before, but i think you must see it in order to know what i am talking about."

Kenshin began raising his hand up toward his face, wind started to flow around him as he jumped back a little bit away from Rihiku in order to not hit him with the wind that was being released. Raising his hand up to the top left of his face he then yanked down a mask, the reiatsu that Kenshin was releasing suddenly changed into a dark black wind that was whirling around him.

"This, is my Vizard form, and all in all what i am offering you, Rihiku is control over the hollow within you, control over the power that it holds."

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 am

Rihiku tried not to listen to this man but the amount of reitsu signatures appearing around him, Rihiku grew curious and turned around to look back at the man. It was like he was trying to get information out of him without even asking. The way he stood perfectly still and spoke nonsense as though he knew all about Rihiku. This was weird. What was Kenshin talking about? Rihiku drew his sword and pointed it towards Kenshin in a threatening manner but as he did so, the blade glowed an elegant blue before vanishing from his hand.

"tch..."

Just then, the blue glow emerged into the shape of a woman: blue hair tied into a pony tail, tall, slim and a bust that could knock somebody out if not controlled. She wore a school uniform weirdly which really didn't look like a friend of Rihikus but this quickly changed as she wrapped her arms around his next and yelled in his ear.

"DONT BE MEAN TO NEW PEOPLE!"

Rihiku didn't budge as he was perfectly used to being yelled at even at point blank yelling range. The girl was his sword and she could materialise whenever she felt like it, not when Rihiku felt like letting her. This often ends with her stealing his bed when they get back from work and he ends up on the sofa. Nevertheless, he knows he wouldn't be here without her. At this point, he shut off. He stopped talking because it was her turn to do so. She ran up to Kenshin and reached out to shake his hand.

"Hi! Im Haikenmaru, Rihikus partner! and between you and me..."

She leant closer to Kenshin and whispered in his ear.

"Call me a demon again and I'll pull your head off!"

She obviously hadn't understood the conversation but then again neither did Rihiku. They were both oblivious to whatever it was Kenshin was talking about. Rihiku put his hand on Haikenmaru's shoulder and told her to step back and let him talk.

"Kenshin was it?... Mind explaining what you were talking about? I doubt you meant this devil."

He patted Haikenmaru who stuck her tongue out in a huff. Rihiku didn't smile or anything, he just wanted answers. Maybe Kenshin knew something about.... this...

[/color]

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 am

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

Kenshin was now looking at a blade pointed directly toward him, he didn't flinch though, he knew that even though this person might be drawing a sword, he hadn't done anything to make Kenshin think that he would attack without notice. Watching Rihiku, out of the corner of his eye he could see that his sword was glowing blue and then suddenly vanished from Rihiku's hand, puzzled a little bit. He understood though right after he saw the Zanpakutō spirit that was now right in front of him.

This blue thing in the shape of a woman was now right in front of him, a bit weird because she was wearing a school uniform. Chuckling to himself a little bit, he had never seen a Zanpakutō spirit that had a school uniform. She began yelling at Rihiku and Kenshin just sat there looking puzzled a bit as she then ran over to Kenshin and they shook hands, still puzzled she started talking about how they were partners. Then she came even closer to him and whispered in his ear, sending a slight cold chill down his spine about not calling her a demon.

"That's not what i was calling you, Haikenmaru-san." He whispered back and then looked over at Rihiku. "No, she is not who i was talking about, Rihiku. What i am talking about is the hollow that is inside of you, Haikenmaru might not even know about this hollow that is inside of you." Stepping back a little bit he then smirked a little bit. "Rihiku, if you want i can help you control that hollow that is inside of you." The spiritual pressure suddenly sky rocketed, it didn't have a threatening feel to it but as Kenshin rose his hand and then 'swiped' his hand across his face, the reiatsu that Kenshin was emitting suddenly sky rocketed again, becoming even stronger then before and then reiatsu was hostile, almost hollow like, it was enough to send a cold chill down your spine in fear.

"This is my Vizard form." The menacing voice came, a hollow mask was now on Kenshin's face as he stood there, sword not drawn or anything, this was mainly a show for Rihiku, to show him what he could achieve if Kenshin were to help him with controlling the hollow inside. But also this was a way to incite the hollow to come to the surface.

As the reiatsu from the inital burst had calmed down, you could sense that Kenshin was in full control of the hollow that was inside of him, the reiatsu felt demonic but it was kept in control, unlike a normal hollow it didn't spike in power, it was a constant. "Haikenmaru, you know Rihiku the most. If he doesn't learn how to control the hollow he could fully lose control and never come back, he could be lost forever." Kenshin then lifted back up his hand and then grabbed the hollow mask and pulled it aside so that it was atop his head, you could see his face, relaxed, calm and quiet. But the eyes that you saw were no longer that of this world, they were demonic.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:12 am

Rihiku was having none of this. The guy was talking about what he thought was bullshit. How can he make such stupid acquisitions? A hollow invading Rihiku's body? Haikenmaru would have noticed as soon as it entered. In fact, at that moment Haikenmaru's face did somewhat drop into a worried stare. Rihiku looked towards her, she didn't seem normal. Maybe she knew something he wasn't telling him. Rihiku walked around to look at her face and she wasn't reacting to him. Rihiku turned to Kenshin and spoke threateningly.

"What have you done?"

Kenshin hadn't actually done anything himself. Once his mask had appeared, Haikenmaru froze in fear. Rihiku couldn't get her attention until suddenly, she vanished; turning back into her sword form and dropping to the floor. Rihiku quickly scooped it up and stared at it. Something was wrong. the sword was a duller blue than normal. He looked back to Kenshin, stern as always.

"Explain yourself. You predict Hollow are the ones doing this?"

Rihiku had no time to waste, spinning his sword in his hand so the handle was tightly gripped in his leather gloved hand, he raised his over hand over the sword and attempted to conjure some reitsu. Yelling his swords name, he swung his arm over the blade, expecting a blast of blue fire...

...nothing happened.

Rihiku looked astonished for the first time in his recent life. he looked back up to Kenshin and began to rapidly stride over, ready to grab the man by his neck and drive him into the ground. Sadly, he didn't make it that far. Half way to Kenshin, Rihiku's heart thudded. His eyes widened and he dropped his sword. What was this feeling? He was growing numb, yet his face was still displaying a look of anger towards Kenshin. he fell to his knee's clutching his chest as his body began to grow cold. What was weird is how he was immune to cold...

The man stated to moan, not his usual kind of painful struggle but sometimes you can't help it when something is trying to take over. Rihiku looked up at Kenshin, his eyes now black with a blue iris similar to Kenshins. He then thrust his head back and roared, white energy spewing from his mouth and drenching his entire body in white. After a few minutes, his transformation was complete.

Kneeling down, Rihiku was now perfectly white, his entire body figure coated in a white shell of Hollow armour similar to how Aizen appeared when he fused with the Hogyoku. his hair was visible however, but it was slowly changing colour and growing out of the back of a White mask. His coat had also developed into his body as it gave his back a pair of white wings folded down so it still looked like a coat out of his hips. His mask, jagged with a fierce expression looking as monstrous as monstrous could get. His eyes were glowing blue but this too was slowly changing colour and all across his body were pulsing electrical lines of reitsu. Rihiku had become exactly what kenshin was talking about.

What had happened exactly?...

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 am

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

Kenshin sat there still in Vizard form, he was watching Rihiku and what was now unfolding even when Rihiku questioned him he was quiet, there were no words to explain to Rihiku what was about to happen. Staring at the transformation and things that were happening, something was wrong. This wasn't a normal transformation, it was happening so fast that the Zanpakutō spirit was even frightened luckily Kenshin already had his hollow mask on because this wasn't going to be the normal transformation. "I didn't think this kind of thing was going to happen, what is with this hollow?" He questioned, whispering to himself as he reached for his sword, ready to draw it at a moments notice. The wind in the area started going crazy as Kenshin's own power started rising because he was getting around for what might happen here very soon.

"Keiyou Dalinda"

All of the sudden the wind just grew violent and started spinning rapidly, unlike most people Kenshin didn't use Bakudo to try and stop the hollow's movements he was more the type of person to use shear force and force the hollow to the ground. The rise in spiritual pressure around Kenshin was only visible, you could only feel it by the amount of force that the wind was emitting around the area, some birds began to lose control of their own wings and suddenly started falling to the ground. At that very moment before the birds hit the ground, a sudden force emitted from Kenshin going outward as he had now released his shikai. The area around them then suddenly became void of wind and Kenshin's eyes suddenly became less demonic and more so like his eyes were glowing a teal color.

"I will stop this hollow before it even starts to go on a rampage, Rihiku, you in your own mind, in your spirit must defeat the hollowed version of yourself. Believe in what you have been taught by your masters and you will be able to overthrow the hollow and take control.." Pausing for a second and speaking under his breath so noone could hear. "I hope."

'This is much different then any transformation that i have ever seen, it was brought upon him way too quickly.. This is worrying me.' Kenshin thought to himself.

Suddenly, Kenshin began raising his own hand controlling the wind as it started freely moving around. "Souran" He spoke as suddenly a force of wind came barreling down upon the hollow to stop him in his tracks in case he were to try and move, this amount of wind would force the hollow onto the ground so it would not be able to move, lifting his other hand he then started erecting a barrier of wind all around them in a 100 foot radius so that even if the hollow got away from himself he wouldn't be able to leave the barrier without getting cut up and not being able to move.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 4:40 am

Woodland Cemetary (Private) Vizardheader

Woodland Cemetary (Private) Rihikuvizardname

Rihiku's body began to make drastic changes as he stared down his opposition. Kenshin still stood there still watching the event take fold but this didn't mean he wasn't prepared for a battle. Rihiku's body continued to mould itself into the new being but before he could be complete, A massive blast of wind surrounded then beat down on his body. Being slammed to the ground, Rihiku held his arms out to the sides with his palms held onto the floor, elbows bent. His knee's dug into the dirt with his toes pointing downwards too. his head facing the ground and with all his might, pushed back against the wind. However, this had taken him too early and he was unable to counteract this with sheer force. Instead, he had to take a defensive stance. The winds blasting around him grew frighteningly cold as Rihiku's entire body began to encase itself in a thick block of ice that continued to grow and grow. Each time the wind would shatter part of it, new ice would rapidly grow back over it.

Rihiku could not be heard whilst inside this ice prison. The speed the Ice was now growing was scarily fast as Ice would replace more than what was beaten down by the wind. Soon, a Pillar of Ice was forged increasing it's density to a point where merely slamming it wouldn't do a thing. Nothing happened for a few moments before all of a sudden, the Ice was sliced in twine, falling left and right creating a powerful gust of Ice crystals that blew up a misty veil. What was weird, was how the blast, ice and aura was now glowing purple. The dust settled, and in it's place stood a newly forged monster. It's body covered entirely in black and purple metals. It's hair long a purple and on it's face, a jet black mask with pulsing lines of reitsu. He opened his mouth, the mask splitting along the middle revealing thousands of sharp metallic fangs and a tongue in the shape of a sword. The tongue slivered forwards, bending like a normal tongue. The tip then began to glow a vigorous purple before releasing a wave of powerful energy, a Cero from it's mouth.

Meanwhile elsewhere within Rihiku's inner world, a different battle had begun. Two swords continuously smashed against one another, one always shattering into dust. Blue shards of ice flew in all directions as two men swung blades at one another. One dressed in blue being Rihiku and one in red, looking similar with white hair, a coat and a sword. This man was not Rihiku however. His strikes were much harder, breaking Rihiku's Ice swords each time he crafted one. Neither man looked like they were letting up though as the fight grew more and more intense. Suddenly, Rihiku brought down two swords on the man, forcing him to block and bounding Rihiku backwards giving him some breathing room. The man in red slammed his blade into the floor and moulded what looked like two pistols made of Ice into his hands. He then began rapidly firing shards of Ice at Rihiku of whom blocked every bullet with quick rotations with his wrist, spinning the blade like a helicopter.

This soon changes as well when Rihiku stopped spinning his sword and instead, swung back at the bullets each time they shot towards him. The flat edge of the sword was cold and would rebuild the shattered structure of the ice bullets when they struck. He swung his sword at each strike of a bullet, sending it back at the man in red of whom would shoot that bullet out of the air and follow up with a second one at an even faster speed. The man in red started to laugh menacingly while Rihiku rapidly deflected his bullets at a blinding speed. he didn't even look like he was taking this fight seriously at all. However the look on Rihiku;s face would say different as it was slightly more stern and furious as normal. This was probably because of the girl behind him laying in a pool of blood from her stomach. She resembled Haikenmaru...

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 am

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

As Kenshin was using the force of wind to barrel down onto Rihiku's body almost trapping him he noticed something, the wind that was blowing against the body that used to be Rihiku was covering itself in ice, almost like a defensive measure. He kept up the pressure on top of the body that was being frozen but little by little it kept getting bigger, it wouldn't stop growing as it became almost like a tower, watching it curiously. "Maybe this is almost like a defensive mechanism for Rihiku.." He spoke outloud as the wind suddenly became more violent, he could feel the surge of force from inside of the capsule of ice as it broke free, waving his hand in the air he pushed the icy crystal veil out of the way so he could see what was right in front of him now. Placing his hand on the hilt of his sword now he got ready to draw it.

Looking at what was in front of him right now, he was surprised something was totally different then the normal hollow that he encountered, even if it was someone this strong it was just, different. Not a good different either as he bent his knees slightly, as he got ready to fight this beast that was before him. He felt something change within the monster as he noticed a blast of reiatsu that was forming at the hollow's mouth now. 'A Cero..? This is much more rapid then the average transformation, usually it doesn't happen this quickly, Rihiku I am sorry if this has hurt you in any way, I assume i had no idea what was inside of you.' Kenshin thought to himself as the Cero had started coming directly toward Kenshin.

Kenshin moved swiftly, his body having no resistance as he moved in the air and quickly spun around using his right foot as a pivot he moved around the cero and then dashed forward, pushing with his right foot as he closed the gap between the hollow and himself. "Wind Force, Gale Palm." He whispered under his breathe pushing his palm forward as he blew a gust of wind straight toward the hollow standing before him before grasping his sword with his right hand and then slashing it forward sending a 'slice of wind' as sharp as a sword straight at the hollowed Rihiku.

Last edited by Kenshin on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum