Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Left_bar_bleue10/100~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Empty ~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student!

Sun May 06, 2012 3:17 am

MIDNIGHT INTERVAL

Stories. They had been heard, especially quite recently to him. Stories of a place in Karakura Central, one known as the 'Imaginary District'. A completely new place, one written up by a man known as Shadin Yuudeshi. You know, Daigoro had never really interacted with Shadin, despite being on the same level as him (in terms of Ziamichi) for a while. Yet now, he wanted to stand up and ask quite certainly... "Why?" Why would Shadin Yuudeshi create something like this? A place where, above all else, no damage would be caused to the real world. He had to consider this quite thoroughly, beginning with the very basis of it. To keep things safer. Yes, that was it. If this place was separate, then fights could be dragged here. Maybe that's why he was brought here. You know, he would not have known about this place had he not received word from a person asking for a fight. Normally, he'd ignore such a request. But the request seemed so... urgent. Now, why would someone urgently want to fight Daigoro, of all people? The man had to ponder this as well, sliding it into a part of his brain alongside the thoughts about the Imaginary District. The Sugiura chuckled softly, placing hands into pockets and shaking his head. Alright. Time to try and find this person. If he took too long, then, well...

Of course, the very first thing about finding someone is knowing exactly what they looked like. Daigoro didn't know this person's name, their face, their voice, their scent... nothing. Clucking his tongue at the back of his throat, he shook his head as long locks of red hair moved around with the motion. "You know... this is harder than it looks." He laughed softly and looked up. It was dark. Yeah, that's probably because he was standing in a park, at midnight, without any large light sources around. Oh wait, there was one. Two. Three. Three lamps at the side of a road, but the other side of the park backing onto a river that seemed to run past. The excessively calm Sugiura sighed softly and slowly walked towards the river now, placing arms onto cold steel railing and leaning forwards. "Strange place." Stranger still was the fact that he was still talking to himself throughout all of this. So, he was at the right place, at the right time. F-Zone. This specific park by the river. Midnight. All the right variables were in place, but where was the person who had invited him here? Turning around, he placed his back softly onto the cool bar and smiled solemnly. You know, he could hear better and smell better. Was it too much to ask for better night vision? Actually... it probably was. "Helloooo?" He called out into the night, wondering if, in fact, there was somebody hiding in the shadows, watching for him, waiting for his back to be turned and his guard to be down.

Have fun waiting. It'll take him some time.

Anonymous

~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Empty Re: ~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Red.

The color of blood.

If she were reflective, the girl might have though on what that meant. That her very strands that floated around her were reflective of a harsh and yet beautiful color : the color of rage, of hate, of passion and of love. So many strong feelings, mixed into a warm shade : this shade of warmth that burned through everything and yet nothing. The girl however, didn't really think on these things : she was humming. Because Meimu knew, knew something. And that was simple : she had found this place, made by a human, and found it.. well advantageous. With this, she could call out a person she always admired, and even fight them. That was because Meimu wanted to see first hand, what a shield was like. She knew the futility : her own powers would be less then enough. She wouldn't put a dent in him. But that wasn't the point of this. She didn't want to put a dent in him, or topple the male.

No, she called out the one that was the shield, the unshaken tower, for another purpose. To learn from him. Her fingers curled around her wrist, as she felt a shy smile on her face. She just wanted to learn, because Meimu wanted to be a shield too. She wasn't quite there, and she doubted her shikai much lead to that, but she knew, in the deepest of herself, that she was meant to protect others. But for that.. she needed to understand. And that's why she sought the man known to many as a shield. That was her entire purpose, the entire reason for this. She understood that she would fail in her attempt, and that she may even have to fake somethings : but for Meimu, no price was too heavy.

The night was almost unsettling to Meimu, but she accepted it. Her ears picked up on a voice, and she suddenly grinned, as she held a torch, the flames licking the air. Bouncing towards the male, she waved at him. ''Hi there! You must be Daigoro-san!'' she said, her voice light and bouncy, as the shinigami moved towards the side, setting the torch up so that light spread around them. ''I'm Meimu! Pleased to meet you!'' she said, a grin easily touching her lips, as she offered her hand. ''I'm the one that called you out here, obviously! So, how are you doing today?'' Meimu said. She was all grins, and almost a smile to match the bright torch : she didn't seem perturbed or afraid, as her blue eyes glittered just a bit.

Eyes that were blue like the sky, and her smile was it's vastness. If she was poetic, that is.

Photobucket
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Left_bar_bleue10/100~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student! Empty Re: ~All-Star~ Unlikely Teacher, Willing Student!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:24 am

KYUBEY'S THEME

''Hi there! You must be Daigoro-san!'' Hm? Reaching into a pocket, the male calmly procured a pair of dark-edged glasses, sitting them upon his nose and using them to focus properly. Being short-sighted, the male had need of the glasses in order to properly improve his long distance vision. As he looked, he spotted a female, carrying a torch in one hand, approaching him from a distance. "Hm." Tapping his chin, the male pushed himself up from the railing, leaning forwards and standing in a singular place, stock still. He placed his hands onto his hips and closed his eyes softly, chuckling as he did so. This girl, she smelt like Shinigami. Yes, definitely a Shingami--probably associated with the Gotei 13. Although he was now an ally of their's, he still felt basal apprehension, and the hairs on the back of his neck heckling themselves in preparation for whatever was to come next. ''I'm Meimu! Pleased to meet you!'' An excitable one. Interesting. Very, very, very interesting. Turning away for a second, he took one last look out across the river, letting it last for a single half-second and then returning his soulful gaze upon the woman, meeting her blue eyes with his own deep red orbs. The eyes and hair soaked with blood, they were his aspects that frightened him the most, and he would always wonder if other people would be scared of such artifices as well.

"Ah, I feel almost one-sided here. You already know my name, and have already told me your's. It's as if this was a fated meeting." He would speak coolly and calmly, scratching the back of his neck with gloved fingers. However, he also felt a slight annoyance. How did she manage to contact him? Was he that sloppy? Did she know what she was getting herself into? Was this, perchance, a trap? Multiple variables streamed through Dai's mind, however there were no presences within the area besides this female and himself. Alright. Thoughts of the threat averted, the male took a singular step forwards and let a calm smile cross his lips. ''I'm the one that called you out here, obviously! So, how are you doing today?'' Almost ready to scold her, the male just chuckled. "Other than the fact that someone that I have never met in my life is talking to me as if I'm an old friend, I suppose that today was average. However, you need to know." A suddenly-stern look moved into Dai's eyes as he looked at Meimu. "You obviously have no idea what you could've gotten yourself into. Why would you even call someone like me out? It makes no sense." Folding his arms sternly, the man shook his head and sighed. This was all strange, at least to him. Oh, well. He'd learn the circumstances eventually. All he needed to do was watch, and wait...

Anonymous

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The male seemed to reach for something. And Meimu thought those glasses suited him : she certainly thought so, with her smile still on her lips. She did like his red hair, much like hers. And those red eyes seemed.. unique. Meimu liked how life lived in them : and most of all, she liked how those eyes reflected something.. something she was drawn to. The shinigami knew of the shield : it was by pure chance too, as she was digging in records upon records. And even then, it took her a bit to even figure out HOW to contact the male : that had been a journey in itself, where unknowingly she has almost been raped. Many times. But the girl was stubborn as a donkey if not more so, and she found herself here, in front of him. His words were cool and almost cold, but Meimu's smile never faded : no matter what he said to her, how he reacted, that smile was still on her face. Although, a light frown fluttered on her features for a bare moment, as he took not her hand.

But that smile was back within seconds, as if it had never faded.

''Well that might feel that way, particularly since I arranged it myself.'' she said, answering his first statement. Of course it wasn't fate : it was just the girl's hard work and more so patient determination that brought this about. She liked his chuckle, the girl decided. He could do with a smile : she bet he would be radiant with such an expression. That keen sense of hers understood at a primal level that this man had lost : and that he kept his heart from the open world, like a tower guarding the princess. And then he began to question her. Meimu never even considered lying : she answered purely, and directly, her gaze focused into his own, as if hooked in and never letting go.

''I know what I'm getting myself into. You are a shield : that I admire. By your own choice or not, I do not care. I admire what you can do, and how strong you are : I have ever since I found out about it. And maybe it's selfish of me to call you out here. But I accept that selfishness if it allows me for, these mere moments, stay with you. Learn from you.'' she said, her voice quiet, but rife with passion. It was like a melting pot, each tone inflicted with more seriousness then the last. ''You rivet me in a way that I've never known. I feel drawn and compelled to talk to you, to fight you, to learn from you. I will never hide my true intentions : I wish to learn, because I know, to the deepest of my core, that I will protect people.'' Her words continued, and then her tone changed. That tone was full of the most absolute conviction : it was a truth that could not be denied, and one look at her blue eyes, her face and even her body language, confirmed that this girl believed that to be fact.

''I will make this clear : I care to learn, and I want to know you. But I will not stand for any way of backing out : if you dare say you are unable or unqualified, I will feel justified in fighting you to prove you wrong.'' she said. Her body slipped in a rather basic form, something that even the most basic of fighters could do. And her face showed no laughing intents. She was not kidding around : Meimu would do her utter best to prove him wrong.

However, that warm smile still lingered on her lips.

Photobucket
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 am

He disliked this. Normally, Daigoro Ito was a man who would take whatever life threw at him, and then throw it back just as hard. It was his prerogative, his way of life. If anything, his not being able to take something that had been thrown at him was a sign that he was starting to grow slightly old and slow with his way of living. Or maybe this was just an anomaly. Either way, this girl had thrown something at him that he really just couldn't quite understand or come to terms with. She wants me as a teacher? She must be crazy. The amount of confidence he had in his skills was negligible, unless it was actually in the midst of battle. When it came to actually teaching someone how to use their own abilities in a way similar to his? Well, first he had to question their sanity--Daigoro Ito was a man who stood in battle to protect one side from another. How could anyone else want to perform such a duty? Secondly... She didn't seem like it would fit her. Maybe he was just being judgemental, a book by its cover and all that, but it didn't seem right to him.

''I know what I'm getting myself into. You are a shield : that I admire. By your own choice or not, I do not care. I admire what you can do, and how strong you are : I have ever since I found out about it. And maybe it's selfish of me to call you out here. But I accept that selfishness if it allows me for, these mere moments, stay with you. Learn from you.'' His face was stern and calm as the Shinigami spoke these words to him. She really wanted to learn from him. Dai didn't know if he wanted to accept it graciously, or to laud her stupidity. To really learn from him? That was... he didn't even know. ''You rivet me in a way that I've never known. I feel drawn and compelled to talk to you, to fight you, to learn from you. I will never hide my true intentions : I wish to learn, because I know, to the deepest of my core, that I will protect people.'' He blinked, the skin on his face turning a pale red with blush. "I..." Lost for words, the man tried to take a step back from this woman. This was wrong. Nobody could admire a beast such as he. Nobody could be riveted by him. Nobody, nobody, nobody!

''I will make this clear : I care to learn, and I want to know you. But I will not stand for any way of backing out : if you dare say you are unable or unqualified, I will feel justified in fighting you to prove you wrong.'' He sighed softly, watching her get into the position that she would prepare herself for a fight. Closing his eyes for a touch of a second, the man sheepishly placed his hands onto his hips. "You flatter me." Looking to his side, he slipped his hands out once more and placed a finger to his lips. "I am unsuited for teaching others, especially trying to teach what has only ever come naturally to me. You have to understand this--what I can do is only because my body has been trained and built towards such things over hundreds of years. However, since I can see that you... are unwilling to give up... I will ask you one question first." Turning his body towards that of Meimu's, his hands were slowly brought up into a prepared stance, the man's eyes and face showing a total seriousness.

"Why do you seek power?"

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Something shifted. Something imperceptible shifted : and for the first time in a long time, Meimu's smile faded. ''Oi.. didn't I just tell you not to say such a thing?'' she said, her voice oddly calm. Her path had been decided since she started this venture : the red haired girl slowly drew her blade. She had been totally serious about her statement : however, many saw her smile, that gentle tranquility she always gave. Never being bad, always smiling and touching, but now there was something.. else. Even he could feel it : the radical difference in the girl, as her gaze, blue, landed on him with a strange expression. His question wasn't unanswered, and yet she had taken her time to formulate it. ''What I seek power for.. I think it was evident, even now.'' she said, slowly. Her tone was completely neutral, and blank : something that was odd. In fact, even the few moments he had spent with her were telling : this was not something often sought, as her blade slowly became straight. ''I understand the folly. But I will fight you regardless : I had said I would and disregarding that, you still even stated it. Therefore, I will do what I stated.'' The blade glinted in the light : Meimu understood she would be harmed, repelled, and maybe shave close to death. But there was a determination behind her gaze. She would not pull back at any cost.

Jumping back, she now had a good running distance towards Dai, her blade moving as her lips did. ''Sasu, Kakumau.'' she spoke simply, as her blade started to glow : brighter and brighter. Almost like a dazzling light, she began to run : the light seemed bright, but yet there was a lance. That much was telling, as her body was moving at a rapid pace. There was a movement : she was spinning the lance. Running towards him, she knew he would not retreat : Meimu also knew that she was immediately using one of her best attacks. Did it matter? She knew she was weaker, she needed his guidance. She wanted to be a shield : but here she was, moving as a lance. Her shikai.. seemed more in place with the eleventh division then her current fourth. But.. she understood something. Kakumau was not a primarily combative spirit : if anything, her shikai was meant to cover the weakness she would later gain, a lack of a counter attack. But that was only conjuncture : Meimu's absolutely serious face was odd.

There was a certainty in her strike. She was not going to pull back, no matter what came at her : now, would she reach him, or would he stop her? If she reached him, her spinning lance would pierce, and with the spin, create a large force of impact, almost surprising for her size : also adding the momentum of the run and the spinning effect normally broke most defenses. Because in essence, Meimu had just jousted a drill. But would it make an effect, if it connected? The girl was not sure. But her face was determined, as for the first time, an expression akin to ferocity marked her features. A cold, unsettling ferocity that contrasted way too much with her gentle, warm smile. Just what was this? Meimu simply knew that her feelings must get through to him. And hopefully, her full on strike could show that.

That was her dearest wish.

Photobucket
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:07 am

This bothered him. He wanted her to know that he wasn't trying to simply fob her off. It wasn't as easy as 'yes, I'll teach you'. He'd tried and failed to teach others before, this would just be the same, would it not? Closing his eyes and placing a finger onto his right temple, the male would give off a quiet sigh of frustration. Was she going to be this stubborn? If she could not even listen to him at this point in time, what was the point of trying to teach her at all? One must listen and accept every truth, rather than just accepting only what's beneficial to them. She drew her blade, and he watched her, already noticing this shift in her personality. Her smile had faded, and she had gone cold. Was she this convinced that he was the one? What would drive such a person to attempt this? It was foolishness all on its own--could she not see this? Was she blinded by her own fantasies of the man she was confronting, or was there something different involved? Grumbling internally, he stepped back slightly, preparing his right hand for the summoning.

''I understand the folly. But I will fight you regardless : I had said I would and disregarding that, you still even stated it. Therefore, I will do what I stated.'' He watched her jump back, his expression unchanged. For most, this would be confusing. Why was he not bothered? Why was he just standing there? It would be incorrect to say that he didn't care, but also correct in ways that one wouldn't understand--the nonchalance and patience of this man were something one could not truly comprehend, not without having known him for long enough. He gave a soft sigh. ''Sasu, Kakumau.'' And with that, her Zanpakutō began to glow. It changed as she charged, yet Daigoro Ito did not move. Why did he not move? Why not try and get out of the way of an attack that was obviously going to be powerful? An attack that would likely lay most enemies flat with a simple touch? However, he would just stand there, eyes slightly narrowed as she charged towards him; the glowing sword transforming into a weapon reminiscent of a lance in its shape.

As she charged, he noticed that the drill would begin to spin. Would it be enough? Would it be enough to break through the defenses of this man? From what he understood about drills, they relied on spin to pierce whatever they were aimed at. Add to that the charge, and she would effectively be trying to pierce his defenses. As she gained, his body finally moved--his gaze lowered, yet nothing else happened. He stood there as she finally approached him, the attack colliding directly with his chest. A bright light flashed outwards, sparks flying as the drill tried to penetrate his flesh--he already knew that it would be no use. She was not strong enough--the difference in their Reiatsu was far too great, his Hardening Matrix let nothing through bar the soft pain that throbbed in the back of his mind. Instead, he simply stood there as the last of her momentum dried up, leaving her standing there with the tip of the spinning lance simply buried in his clothing that had twisted and turned around it. Sighing softly, he placed his hand onto the lance and pushed backwards, attempting to move it out of the way before stepping around her and planting his hands on his hips; his gaze over his shoulder and cold.

"I shall ask you once more, Meimu. Why do you seek power? This is important; so answer it clearly." Without warning, Daigoro Ito disappeared from view, suddenly showing up at her other side, leg up in the air with a swinging kick at her face. If the kick were to land, he would follow it up by moving quickly once more, reappearing at her other side and kicking again. If it missed, he would quickly change his stance and lean down, aiming a punch for her stomach with surprising speed. He disliked such petty brawling, but if she wanted to learn, then he would attempt to teach her. However, would she listen to his teachings, or would she fail like the rest? One question stood between Meimu and that result.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes the result was as calculated. There was nothing the shinigami could do about that.

It was ineffective.

Meimu stumbled back, moving the lance to a more guarded position, letting nothing show on her face. There was an absolute coldness, a unmoving will that let nothing slip by her. He asked her the same question ; but within the span, pain. He had arrived from many directions ; she had not clearly seen all of them, but the pain was almost piercing, shaking inside of her bones. The girl let herself get beaten ; she didn't even as much guard against it. Once he was done, she fell over like a rag doll, letting her body lie on the ground. But slowly, and surely, she got up. On her hands and knees, she spit out, noting the traces of blood in her saliva. It didn't matter ; she could heal herself after, as she slowly got up. She was using the lance as support, even as her world flashed and spun around. For a moment, pain streaked across her face, a vivid expression, so true. ''You hit hard.'' she absently commented, her unfocused gaze heading in his general direction. She couldn't see very well.

More then likely, a minor concussion at the least. She had, after all, not even defended herself. But by not bracing herself, she didn't created a counter momentum.. so that helped a bit. The fact she could speak was still a miracle ; she could feel the sides of her jaws aching. ''Why I want power? Uh. I bet you think it's because I want to protect.'' she said, her tone strangely derisive. It was cold, totally unlike the girl. But then again, something about her whole stance was off ; there was a strange, disconnected feeling, as if this wasn't her but it was. ''You'd only be partially right.'' her voice came again, as she straightened. In her eyes, there was a sort of strange look ; firey and a bit loathing. Meimu herself felt strange ; as if the words coming out of her mouth were not hers, but a stranger's. As if her body was not hers.

''I am a selfish person. I want to be powerful because I want to protect others, I want others to rely on me. I am selfish because I want to be the one that does so. So of course I want power ; people don't rely on the weak. They rely only on the strong. So to be strong, means I need to find someone stronger. Even if I am selfish, even if I am so unpure, I won't stop. Because I will accomplish that task, regardless.'' she said, her body quivering, as she leaned onto the lance. A broken, sarcastic smirk crossed her face. ''Probably not what you wanted to hear uh. From such a girl, sweet and innocent. To be selfish, to seek powers for my own ends. I want to be stronger to protect myself as well.'' she said, before she started slipping down. This stranger in her body was weird.

But yet, it felt so right, so true that it hurt. Her heart was painful in her chest. She didn't want to hear those words. They were too true. In a way, Meimu wouldn't even care if someone she was so called protecting died. As long as she could do the act, and regardless of the results, she was happy. What a cruel desire.. what a cruel fate that would follow such a desire. But still, willingly, she ran along that path, no matter the cruelty of it. It was insane, the other-self thought ; but it was right. It was her truth. The bile rose in her throat, but she couldn't spit it out ; the tears rose in her eyes, but they wouldn't leak out. The other would not let that happen.

The other was a truth she hated, and wished to bury once more.

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum