Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyToday at 3:26 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by Siegharty

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Making contact
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

» Haniel App Burst Tracking
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLen and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 I_voting_barLen and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLen and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 I_voting_barLen and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138480 messages in 20670 subjects

Len and a Cup of Tea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kanji Man
Experienced Member
Kanji Man

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

[Silim who are you even using?]

The beast watched as his prey was taken just narrowly by the male that dared to intervene. His eyes glared down now as he sat and watched as the male walked towards him "A shinigami dare's threaten me?" He snickered, Standing he turned sideways as the next intruder entered and now began to circle them "You really have no idea who you are dealing with do you?" Exsis asked as he stopped and closed his eyes, The next word that escaped his mouth we're slow and drawn out intentionally "Impulse" As he spoke his eyes slowly opened and around him, All of the remaining Reiatsu that had been stirred up, released or otherwise collected around the field began to get drawn towards Exsis, In 4 key spots most noteably, Two on each side of him, The mass that formed was as black as the night sky, The cloud's that had once remained white and gentle now began to swirl around the battlefield as thunder clapped down and struck the ground "You will both die for denying me my snack" He said, The orb's that formed we're now circling Exsis "Attack me if you dare, But be warned, Attacking me will only mean your death!"

Exsis' stance was now changed to a much more aggressive stance, However only a fool would get caught off guard. Exsis could sense the Reiatsu level's of these two...If he fought both of them he'd most assuredly lose however...1 on 1...He had a chance......
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
Stone That The Builder Refused
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am

Redd hadn't given the " super hero" much more than the cocking of his left eyebrow as he spoke.
"Ill come back as fast as I can if you need me." Redd could do nothing but doubt that he would. A vice captain, needing help against an arrancarr ? Not unheard of But at the same time Redd was far beyond being less than worried, and with good reason.

The male had been biding his time-- quietly waiting for the beast before him to make a move, and move he did. The black spheres outlined in purple accumulated about the monsters body. While the effect of these was unknown Redd his expression remained un-phased as the unconcious Len was whisked away from the battle scene.

"Hmph, You certainly are big....But as someone, somewhere, said a long time ago. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Redd to a small step forwards before vanishing his form becoming a blur as he shot forward. He shortly re-appeared only alot higher.He was now Near the monsters snout like protrusion, Its size almost parallel to Redd's own. The shinigami began to raise his right foot, tilting his upper body to the left so that it was then in a 45 degree angle in reference to his left leg which remained straight up and down. His foot then to shoot forward, making a deep whooshing sound as it did so.

The male had moved at an incredible speed-- though this was still a comfortable pace for him.
While he hadn't been moving as his optimal speed he used to utmost level of strength in this strike. Provided that this thrust of his leg connected it would- if nothing else it would knock this things head side-wards. Redd then shunpo'ed back to his original position Allowing the beast mind to catch up to exactly what had just happened. His hair became a shapeless mass in the air as it blew past him. He'd yet to use his zanpaktou which was already in release mode, resting at his side as if relaxed-- yet still being kept in a tight grip-- ready, waiting.

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 am

"Hhhhmmm.....a Shinigami fighting an Arrancar. How quaint."

A deep, dark voice boomed over the entire battlefield lying in the Forest of Karakura, it's source unknown to the weary combatants. Considering how this battle had progressed thus far, perhaps another guest wanting to join in on the fray of combat wasn't something really necessary at this point. The original fighters had either been beaten up, or just plain knocked out in the humans case. However, he had escaped and had been replaced by a strange looking Shinigami with a surprisingly large afro. The man responsible for all the pain and destruction that had already occurred, and perhaps some that had not yet, appeared to be a relatively large dragon, clearly an Arrancar in it's Ressureccion form. These two were at each others throats, attempting to kill or at the very least maim the other........perhaps neither would succeed in the end, especially with this newcomer entering the area.

Oh, I'm sorry, I should introduce myself, shouldn't I? The name of the one who shall kill you is Akanade Hoja, Hollow, and Viceroy of the Shadowfall's very own Hollow Monarch. You might be wondering why I'm here.....well, you're very noisy people, and I am here to quiet you. This little circle jerk of yours is going to end here, now."

An eerie wind blew through the damaged battle area, seeming to have one central source point. Said source point was high in the sky, what would appear to just be a black dot to those on the ground. Was it just a black dot? Sorry afro man and dragon man, but no it wasn't just some black dot in the sky. Instead, it seemed to be a dark dimensional tear, or portal in laymen's terms, commonly used by Arrancar and Hollows. And yes, a member of that species was standing there as well, one exuding a rather sinister energy, dark forces radiating from its shadowy body. As the creature descended lower towards the ground, it's main features became frighteningly apparent. It's black fur covering its shadowy body resembling a wolf seemed to take in light, showing just how dark the creature appeared to be. It's large frame was overshadowed by it's rather large black and red bat-like wings. Akanades pure crimson eyes glared down at the two currently fighting, or perhaps they had taken a break from the fighting to examine the intruder. All in all, it appeared to be pretty beastly in general.

"If I had known the Arrancar was so pathetic as to use it's reborn form so quickly, I wouldn't have even bothered coming here. But as it is, I am here, so it look's like I'm going to have to dish out what I originally came here to serve. Allow me to explain: I have come to exterminate both pests in front of me, regardless of species or alignment. You see, I strongly dislike those that would cause wanton destruction if not for survival. No, you fools are destroying everything and killing each other just for fun. Which means I get to have some fun as well. The best part is when you try and beg for forgiveness in your final moments......I can't wait to savor those few and fleeting seconds at the end of your current existences. Prepare yourselves, I am come."

With an unrivaled speed among his species, Akanade quickly appeared directly behind the larger of the two, the dragon Arrancar, with his own mouth open. In less than a second, a ball of energy formed in the area between his teeth and launched itself towards Exsis. A powerful pointblank Cero straight to the back is exactly what the damned dragon got for causing so much ruckus. The blast was not only large enough, but also strong enough, to cover the dragons entire body, as well as destroy much of the area surrounding it, consuming the monstrous Arrancar in highly powerful and bright energy. And if that wasn't enough, the Hollow beast wasn't done there. Moving just as quickly if not faster than he had moved to reach the Arrancar, Akanade launched himself forward, only to immediately stop directly in front of the shinigami he now faced. He easily overshadowed the boy, his own head being a good 6'2" high. The beasts entire body made the boy he was standing but a few feet in front of made the shinigami's size seem so minuscule. The wolf Hollow slammed it's muzzle into the ground with enough force to shatter the earth below him and send up large chunks of the damaged ground. However, they all stopped mid-air and become enveloped in a shadowy energy, clearly that of the Hollow. In mere seconds, they suddenly launched themselves towards the shinigami, ready to cause a good amount of damage if they impact of even slightly hit him, and if not, cause a lot of damage to the ground nearby. Either way, whatever they hit, massive black explosions would follow, as Akanade had prepared to do just that with his energy. Just as quickly as the rocks had been launched, the Viceroys massive wings had reacted, immediately forming a protective barrier around his body, preventing the explosions and/or attacks his opponents were bound to send his way to even damage him. This was the power of Shadowfall.

This was the power that would end both of the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Man
Experienced Member
Kanji Man

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 pm

First thing was first, The kick...It hurt, Quite a bit...And as his head jerked to the side it brought his entire body with him...It wasn't really a powerful kick and it didn't really do anything, But the Exhaustion the dragon was feeling thus far was taking its toll as his entire body slammed into the ground. The entrance of the new Arrancarr had only ticked Exsis off even more as the Reiatsu around him sparked and jolted between each orb at a much greater pace.

The amount of Spiritual pressure the dragon was giving off was still very great considering his fight with Len had only just ended and right as soon as Exsis stood the beast appeared behind him in an attempt to sneak attack, Exsis narrowed his eyes "FOOL!" He roared and slammed one claw into the ground, Sending all four orbs right behind him where the blast was coming from, The four orbs fusing together and surrounding Exsis, Causing the Cero to swing around the massive beast, When the blast was finished the dome around him vanished and Exsis was left with grevious wounds.
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Redd frowned at the voice that spoke to him--not wasted any time. He shunpoed backwards a couple times-- having been a distance away from the dragon that reached to about half of its own length. Redd nonchalantly placed the tip of his zanpaktou onto his chest-- at an upwards angel because he was holding it, though this didn't make much of a difference.
"Kumokuripingu"

He spoken in a loudly whispering tone as he began to push his shikai deep within his chest. It was only for a second that it appeared like his sword was coming out of the other side of his back. It had certainly served Redd to dis-arm an opponents mind before really attacking. He thought of this as rather funny- having used this theatrical release to fool quite a few people before. He went on to force the rest of the hilt into his chest plate-- he began to quiver for a moment as four gigantic arachnid- looking appendages sprung form his back.

If one had ever seen the show teen titans from sometime in the 20th century this form would have reminded them of the technical genius gizmo who used his backpack that sprouted four spider legs quite often to get around. The appearance of these appendages resembled his shikai sword in every way besides their length, which stretched to a maximum of 15 feet, Each one about 5 inches in width.
All four of these legs went sharply upwards and then down to meet with the ground-- resting thier pointed tips on the tan-ish ground below them.

This was Chizana kumo's true form, Kumokuripingu. The creeping spider.... Out fucking standing.

Redd made no move on the wolf like adjuchas as a cero the size of the dragon itself erupted from between its jaws. It seemed that the monster made an attempt to block with the use of the black-purple orbs that accumulated around him but to no avail. The beast fell, spent, due to his injuries.

This new enemy-- Akanade was before Red in seconds, and though he'd made an attack it wasn't directed at Redd, but rather the ground. Just the same Redd wanted to show his now nimble features. He leaned back as the creature let a crushing blow out on the ground- chomping up a few stones as he did so. Redd went on to hyper-extend his spider like sword-legs. He was then slingshotted backwards and up into the sky -- easily reaching a distance of 30 feet in distance and height in a matter of seconds. His hair- flying down around his face, forming itself into a sombrero looking mass due to the speed at which he traveled.

Redd formed a plate of reiatsu behind him as the rocks-- bathed in a dark aura came rushing up at him. His legs turned so that they now faced backwards, clanking onto the platform of spiritual energy behind him. He then repeated this same motion as before he again shot forwards only traveling a few feet before completely vanishing. The rocks would have flown past where he'd just been as he shunpoed. Keeping this in mind the stones wen't on to fly upwards-- making contact with nothing.

He'd re-appeared no more than 10 feet away from the adjuchas who'd shrouded himself in his own wings. To shrowd himself from attack-- but this simply wouldn't do. The legs would have swung around so that the pointed ends were directed forwards the hollow being. He shot out four small threads that seemed to gleam like the sun in the light that littered the battle field. One from each of these appendages flew towards the air at Akanade. This done Redd thrusted these appendages forwards, making use of the blindness that the adjuchas has brought upon himself. If nothing else this attack would have pierced through the armor of the adjucha's wings- and then hopefully the beast itself.

Upon entering the space within the monsters wings said blades would behind to rotate at speeds upwards of thirty-five miles per hour, If there hadn't been a chink in Akanade's body by now there definitely would be damage.

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 am

Ok, so I can tell the Arrancar is down for the count. But it looks like the Shinigami actually thinks it can stand a chance. How sad. Ripping away ones hopes and dreams sure is a bitch, but I'm going to ride this bitch all day. Akanade, being a spiritual being, could sense other spiritual beings around himself. He could tell Exsis the Arrancar in it's Ressureccion form had been pretty much defeated by this point. However, this Shinigami had just released it's Bankai, as well as a great amount of energy, though the energy released still didn't stack up to Akanade's full power. And you know what? It never would. For, you see, Akanade was a rather peculiar Hollow. This beast possessed an oddly high amount of spiritual energy for an Adjuchas-class Menos, and was closer, power wise, to the Vasto Lorde sub-species of Hollow. A mere low-level Shinigami like this couldn't possibly win......not in this life time, or the next. As the sub-par Shinigami attempted to use his odd spider appendages to attack the Hollow, Akanade disappeared, sensing the attack coming towards him. In a matter of seconds, the Hollow had transferred his body to a good 50 feet in the air, high above where the Shinigami was situated.

The moment he reached the right altitude, Akanade opened his mouth full of razor-sharp teeth widely, and charged energy there again, except this time near-instantly. He wasn't using a regular old Cero this time, no, Akanade was using the much, MUCH faster, yet a little weaker, Bala energy attack. The sphere of energy would be able to travel from Akanades current location to Redd Tseuken in less than a second flat, proof of the deadly speed of the Bala. He launched 3 more Bala in extremely rapid succession, and then took a second or two to charge a full powered Cero towards the Shinigami. The Bala would have exploded into large spheres of fiery energy, not enormously huge or massively powerful, but still above the strength of level 20 Hadō used by someone of equivalent power of Akanade. Oh, and then theres the Cero. This Cero had more energy put into it than the one used to take down the Arrancar, and as such, was more powerful. The Cero blast was even larger than before, eradicating everything in a very large radius, essentially destroying what little was left of this section of the Karakura forest. In a satisfied tone, the Hollow Akanade challenged his foe.

"Come at me, bro."

Experienced Member
Kanji Man

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 am

As the Shinigami released his bankai it was at this time that the Ressurection of the defeated Arrancarr was re-sealed, A bright light engulfed the male as streaks of light shot out and soon arched back towards the male as the light slowly shrunk with the Arrancarr. The light merged back into the Sealed Zanpaktou in the males hand.

Exsis lay crippled and badly hurt as he stumbled back to his feet just as he heard 'Bankai', His vision fading slightly 'Gotta get outta here' He thought to himself, Raising his finger he tapped the spot next to him to form a Gargantra which he quickly stepped into and closed behind him

Exit Exsis
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm

This adjuchas was fast, but the shinigami was much faster. To a normal on looker it would have seemed as if he'd vanished, yet he was still a step below Redd's own hoho technique. Although his strike had failed to make contact, Redd followed through with his original plan to rotate the upper left of the four blades about his person before vanishing himself-- using shunpo he then appeared no less than fifty feet to the right of this animal who called himself Akanade.

The resonating CRASH of the energy onslaught found its way to the ears of the shinigami, who hadn't done much more than glare at the adjuchas before him. The ground where he'd previously been standing would be a decimated crater of black by now. Still Redd looked upon the monster as if he were nothing.

He'd already activated his own unique ability, Jizen Ni. It would have sounded as if someone were blowing a whistle directly into the adjuchas' ear, in this case a dog whistle would be more fitting.
Before long the powerful hollow would feel his hearing begin to fade, this since alone dwindled down to practically nothing. While the rest of his senses; Sight, Smell, Balance, and even his sense of direction would have been brought down to half their usual prime. The canine powerhouse had been reduced to nothing more than a puppy.

As his last cero was released these effects would hit this hollow, much like a slap in his face. He wouldn't be moving as fast he had before-- even if he did he'd most likely fall to the ground in confusion. Redd wasn't quite certain on weather or not he NEEDED this advantage. But it was his default-- as a 2nd seat of the 2nd division, it was the very thing defined him and made him that much more fit for his position. One could even say it was the backbone of his stealth offense-- but not his offense overall.

Redd then shunpoed to the left of this creature, but this time much closer. in fact he'd only been about twelve feet away when a small staticy sound had brought him into existence. He'd brought both of his bottom two metal appendages inwards -- in the direction of his belly button. These two then crossed in front of him-- in an x shape. An attack like this would have caused the wolf-like adjuchas to have his legs and the bottom of his rib cage to be cut in twain. He then bounded forward-- zanpaktou appendages had crossed in front of him, as arms would if he were trying to hug himself.

His "spider legs" then swung outwards, creating the same x- arch as before, again with the bottom two. He simultaneously shoved the upper two forwards down the middle. Due to this creatures un-natural size if it was to try and advance down the middle it would be promptly speared. If Redd hadn't already done so that is.

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Akanade, noticing the lack of actual power coming from the Shinigami who just released his Bankai, his strongest release, decided this fight wasn't even worth his time. Honestly, a little bitch like that wouldn't stand a chance against this Hollow, so he just decided to go back and rejoin his Hollow allies in the demon world where Shadow Fall's bases were located. Faster than Redd could even imagine, Akanade disappeared and reappeared a good 100 yards away, used his power as a Hollow to open a Garganta, and walked through it, as bored as he was when he first got to the Human world just shortly before. And with that, the Shinigami was left alone.

Due to annoyance, I have pulled Akanade from this thread. Next time don't act like that in the thread and OUT of the thread. As this is Akanade's leave post, all posts below this involving Akanade are null and void.

Last edited by Edge on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.   Len and a Cup of Tea. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Ignoreing the fact the this lowly hollow had the very audacity to TRY and escape Redd's strikes connected slashing open the wolves body before he could escape backwards.

It was no surprise that Redd was to much of a boss for this little bitch to handle. It was in fact quite easy to tell Redd had won, having come out of the battle unscathed. Maybe if the hollow hadn't been such a little cunt and decided to run instead of reacting to Redd's strikes he would have been quite a bit better off. From this point on the wolf would know Redd as one who wasn't to be fucked with. It was quite sad actually.

"Don't start no shit wont be no shit... bitch"

Redd turned and dis-appeared

Thread closed

Len and a Cup of Tea.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD