Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu's little walk   Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Suzu's little walk   Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Suzu's little walk   Empty Suzu's little walk

Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 am
Suzu was walking in the forest near karakura city. The wind was blowing lightly and the sun was shining down .. It felt like a good summer day.

Suzu was in her normal cloths. A dark blue o most black top with a light blue rose pattern. A red ribbon tied around her neck and her hair had 3 clips in it to keep it out of her lift eye. She would not have her eye patch on like she normally did. So her red eye would be showing. her sword would he at her side. Trusty as always

Spoiler:

Suzu was here cause she needed time to get her mind off her work and get some physical exercise. The forest was known to have lots of people who come to it for various reasons. Maybe she could find one that could peak her interest. Walking through the trees she could feel lots of life around her. maybe one of them would play with her. Suzu kept up her stride coming to a clearing ... " This will make a good spot." As she let out a small burst of her energy to act as an invitation to any who felt it and wanted to come. Suzu would stand steel and wait. Hoping some one would show up accepting her invitation.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu's little walk   Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Suzu's little walk   Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Suzu's little walk   Empty Re: Suzu's little walk

Sat May 12, 2012 12:53 pm
Prodigy had been out, looking for something interesting this morning. But, the fact was there was nothing really to do. The Monsuta files once more had been piling up. So as usual since there was really when you put two and two together no peice around the base. She had taken a short trip to the forest just outside of karakura. Being very careful to conceal her presence from a otherwise involved crowd which zealously guarded the city. this was why she came to this part, Being she usually rarely found anyone who knew her rank, or even who and what she was. Let alone what she was capable of. This coupled with the fact she loved to sit in a tree and hum while doing the monotonous duty of filing made the idea of coming out here very appealing so she had.

Humming Absentmindedly prodigy had been writing away with a ball point jet black ink pen, signing and writing down reports and the usual paperwork. Aswell as some of the more pressing things like hospital releases and the occasional war time report. Since everything was getting pretty stirred up around where the monsuta called more over home. This is where she would have been spotted being not expecting someone this deep in the forest, she had let her guard down.
And griped about the reports some as she just sighed and continued the stack lightly. pausing every now and then to push a stray brown lock of hair back behind her ear|

Suzu's little walk   LzZCuy7
Suzu's little walk   BtXe12b
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu's little walk   Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Suzu's little walk   Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 3:26 pm
Suzu seen Prodigy walking in the distance and using Sonído she would appear in front of her. with a cracking vibration sound. Suzu's left eye that unlike the right one was read would lightly flicker. .... o my...what did I find here? this one is quite odd. her eye scanning Prodigy. she can tell she was trying to hide her reitsu...

"Hi there ." suza was thinking it best to play friendly. so she would cross her hands behind her back. and say in a soft voice " my name is suzu whats yours? " Suzu tilts her head minutely to the left side. hmm Suzu was really interested in this girl." so what are you doing out here on this lovely day?" leaning in forward as she asked it. She rushed straight to the second question. in the attempt to give off the normal level of impatiens of a teenager . Suzu than shifted her head again but this time to the right side.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu's little walk   Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Suzu's little walk   Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm
There was something which rather unsettled prodigy about this encounter. Thou she had been allowing her guard to be down, which had given her a slight suprise when some random bumpkin had popped up infront of her. She very nearly had struck out at it, but restrained herself. Prodigy having looked up apon the frame of the other, bitting her lip as the emblem of the monsuta could be seen on her left breast, due to her shirt not hiding it. Also burnt under it would be the rank Of Zaimichi Sector head while this was all fine and true blatantly. Prodigy just pointed to her breast where the said tatoo was, Before then going back to filling but pausing she had said one thing to the other.

"Hello .. my name is prodigy.. You can ask questions but allow me to finish my damned paperwork.. if i have any more.. i could just bury my foes in it. yeesh "

Prodigy had finished, shuddering some, as she was moving or rather progressing through the mound of paperwork At a quick rate. Besides her could be seen a incomplete chess set, having instead of a rook and a king, two names where they would be. everything else being intact.. Something strange about this though prodigy had paused again looking up..

"Look.. i may offer you something, if you wish to take it fine.. You may ask what.. but if you prick your finger.. and grip a pawn.. ill let you know.. Till then ill answer the questions i choose"

Prodigy finished, while the odd deck on further inspection could be seen to have hollow dips in the peices where blood was ment to go. It may be odd but this is what it was.. While prodigy finished regaining her composure she had progressed to another report. scribbling in looping and elegant script handwriting to file them out.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm
suzu was thinking to her self....interesting this is my first run-in with a member of the monsuta. I wonder what they are capable of .."take your time I know all to well how bad paper work can be. " suzu did not like paper work her self and found it boring... that is why she had Bigbang * Bigbang is a Robot-AI unit that she made just for keeping up with data and doing paper work for her*. suzu found prodigy's way of stating things humorous and it really made suzu's curiosity run wild.

looking down now at the chess set"hmm i must say i am curious.. i love a good game of chess as much as the next girl tho i am not that good at the game." suzu would smile. this girl prodigy she is vary strong and this could be fun. " I guess I'll take your offer." suzu would place her index finger in to her mouth forcing it on to he fang like tooth and quickly pulling it away making it bleed. she would pick up a pawn dropping her blood into it." my question is simple what was the meaning of me needing to do this?" suzu was thinking in her own mind. hmm just what is she thinking to do and why does this chess set take blood.?
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Suzu's little walk   Empty lol

Thu May 17, 2012 5:07 pm
WIP

Anonymous

Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 am
Suzu's little walk   Tumblr_m3zdl5X5iY1rw2ntbo1_500

Archived upon user's request coo!
Permissions in this forum: