Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Empty Awakened.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-

Colin Discussed what his reasons was and they were well defined which gave him hope that he could find his balance in the world. His mind began to awaken more as he watched him release his bankai and the majestic feelings of the Bird King or something like that in the skies. He listened to him well as he began to speak as well. I'm impressed with just how difficult this battle was before, but now... I see what I can do.. thank you... But I shall take you into the skies! Z-Saber Let's go~" He jumped high into the air them as he was on par in the flying height of the Vizard as he noticed the dangerously high reiatsu, and the wings how they were on him. Like a cherubim and so he began to wonder how he could work this out properly without getting himself killed. For that one moment Arekusu appeared to him speaking to him. "I can't just let you go at him so weakly... I'll lend you my true power so you can know your true form once again. Just Awaken Zero... awaken your true form Show them why they feared you and once you do don't forget I'm always here to show your paths true, show your true fighting style of adaptation, you know it."

"... I remember something... deep within me, Zero-Shiki Kata awaken... Wily Virus removed, Utilizing the Nightmare Form... Awakening the compression modes, completed. Resulting mode Nightmare Armor awakened. Resulting Z-Saber Mk. 17 Model number 1." His eyes closed as the area around him darkened enough to hide his changes while they happened to him, but the Eagle-eye'd God would notice the sudden burst in Reiatsu. Then the darkening of the blue of his reitasu. The blade that was black in white in color changed to pure black. The eyes of his turning from the soulless green color now to a soulless blue, regaining a pupil, but extremely small in size. The Gem on his helmet turned a deep azure green in color shining brightly now. Finally the Armor part of the clothing he wore turned black, and the non-armored parts of his body had changed into a charcoal grey in color. He had awakened something deep within him. Something that could only arise from someone of such strong power.

"Colin-Sama... I am ready to take you on seriously. Forgive me, but you can have the first move." His stance in air changed he stanced in a Battojutsu stance with the left hand on the handle of the Z-Saber as his eyes focused on him and nothing else. His mind was running through all the processes as he realized that he had something innately cooked up, but he didn't know what it was. "Let's see how empty these skies are." He felt his heart beat relax, but his body reflected the truth of the situation, which was that he was ready to seriously battle him. There was no anger in his soul that could be detected. it was purely a warrior soul now. The feelings of bitterness were gone, it was just as if he had rebirthed himself. His wild reitasu still pouring out, but it was making him stronger compressing it and making him more ready. As the winds around them probably were raging he didn't care, he just cared for the battle and lessons to come. There was one fear though, that he couldn't remember what he had learned from this fight, he wanted to make sure that he could take this in wisely.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

The Eaglegod could merely smile at the man who was down below him as he began speaking of several different codes; they were intriguing, and at the least, Colin would possibly try to look them up later, as the words saved to his cybermind, his eyes staying trained on the man below him as his form was finished revealing itself. Well, this'll be interesting... very interesting. Colin thought as his smile widened, and he suddenly vanished completely, as he reappeared to Zero's right side... and his left side... and his front... and his back, all at once.

However, each of the Colins were real; and each of them blinked at him, smiling. Colin himself was now occupying the space on all four sides of the shinigami; he was literally moving so fast that he didn't even leave blur lines; light couldn't reveal him fast enough to most eyes. The only thing that could be seen was the beautiful, almost liquid movements of his wings as they flapped out in synchrinization, providing the raw speed that Colin needed to execute this manuevar, before he suddenly stopped, right in front of Zero, looking him in the eyes. "If you're sure you want to go through with this, then HERE I COME!" He said loudly as he... didn't move at all.

Or so it would seem to almost anyone. In reality, Zero might've seen a good number of what Colin did, but by no means all of it as in that single block of instance Colin had slashed at Zero's right shoulder with Windscar, stepped back, slashed at the spot again, slashed and slashed again at his stomach, spun around and slashed at his stomach from the other side, and then had his arms become a blur even to HIMSELF as he infused them with RA for the first time, thirty slashes slamming into Zero's torso all at once.

Colin himself stopped flapping his wings, blinking as he brought windscar back. "It's... over-charged!" He announced with a smile as he threw the blade back and upwards, firing the gigantic blast up into the sky... or what would've been the sky, if this were outside. In reality, it SLAMMED at the roof, before eventually breaking through, all the winded air that the blade had generated and clung to itself releasing as it precisely cut up a gigantic block of earth away, creating an actual route to the sky as Colin grinned. "If you're still conscious, I'll see ya in the clouds!" He announced as all of his wings became prostrate, his head looking straight up as suddenly he seemed to vanish, his body almost seeming to turn into particles as he shot up into the air, before he opened his mouth wide, stopping as he went through a cloud and made a Colin-shaped hole.

There was a good chance that Zero would feel his attacks; however, there was also a good chance he would still be able to fight to SOME extent. So, all Colin could do now...

...Was Wait.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:30 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-

Sure Colin would land over half of his attacks, but Zero was no sitting duck, as soon as his he swung, the four that did they would notice a shield, a split second shield then movement of a quick-drawing slash, Obviously Colin was fast enough to get out of that. There was the simple problem of speed versus speed, Colin was currently just a bit faster than him His barrage yeah it would take place, but being hit by that first attack no. He'd been high speed quick drawing through air. The barrage of attack yeah that hit and ti did fuck up his armor, but it cause another thing. The activation of the Nightmare Virus that was said to be gone from his body. The form called the Nightmare form had one huge problem, it was when damage enough it made the user fuck all logic. This was the point as the internal systems began to shut down as his eyes closed again for that second of time when Colin went barrelling up into the skies as if he was going to show his wings. Then Arekusu Ikari and then Nightmare Armor appeared to him into his mind for one moment as everything around him was going insane his body was in so much pain, even though he could fight through a large chunk of it, but the pain was just causing him to get mad.

"You are afraid of this aren't you Zero? You're afraid of what you were. A powerful being yes, but you have to know one thing, you have to use us to you full extent, just using that first move doesn't do shit against him, show him your anger, your rage, show him why people called you the nightmare. Now show them Rekkoha, show them your rage let it fill you. Come on Zero, show it why all people feared when you interviened with your partner hundred years ago. Show them who you really are. Awaken Zero, Awaken your Nightmare" His eyes opened widely looking at the armor as his reitasu leaked out violently and surrounding him. He was going to lose it all in this one shot. All or nothing was the thought of Zero now watching Colin in the skies, that was no problem, he could remain there, he had to show him one thing. Just one last attack was all he had within his body before it'd need to stop. The rage filled him as he focused everything into his blade one movement of power to show him the power of the Z-saber. "...It's already over." The blade of his began to crackle unstable with power. He couldn't of handled this much longer.

"Rekkoha!" His body slammed the Z-Saber into the ground as the area around Zero and Colin began to shift about a half of a mile around him. As the Nightmare Virus forced it's way through his body As it began to rain plasma bullets of every color in as many directions as the body could figure out. Although after the attack it didn't matter what Colin did, Zero would be fainted, his body could not keep up with the stress of using this Bankai, but yet it held it for longer than Arekusu thought it could. It had cracked his bones just slightly because the change in his pressure was enough to warrant that. Depending on what Colin did, Zero would be out cold on his face with the red armor all cracked on the helmet. His eyes would return to normal, although his body would be at complete peace his mind and soul were all messed up. He'd be alive, but not really functioning, probably fainted from stress and damage from the battle. That was just how much his body could take before limits were too much. He felt so weak, but at the same time his power seemed weak to this "Eagle God."

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum