Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed]

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari tilted her head when a different voice came from Kuro's mouth, but sono realized exactly what was going on. "Oh... okay..." she thought to herself, but then a look of sudden anger shot over her face and she leaned forward, getting in Piero's face, "HEY SHUT UP! KURO IS NOT AN IDIOT, NOR IS HE WORTHLESS! WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU ASSHOLE!" Her words echoed through the barracks of Squad Four, catching a few peoples attention, but they all avoided her. She had also continued speaking until Kuro was actually back and yet still kept yelling, "YOU WOULDN'T DARE TAKE OVER HIS FUCKING BODY BECAUSE YOU'D HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!" It might not have been very frightening to Piero because she was indeed weaker than Kuro by a long shot, but she was one hundred percent serious.

Once she realized that Kuro was back and Piero was gone, she crossed her arms angrily along her chest and looked off, nodding in agreement with Kuro's words. "He's not nice at all." Her eyes narrowed, still angry, but soon she took in a deep breath and let it go. Hearing his next question, she looked up to him with wide and curious eyes. She shook her head for his answer, "Actually no... never before. I don't think I ever did even when I was alive, either. I did like it though. I felt safer than ever before." Her words were serious, blunt, and she didn't hold back. She trusted him enough that he would understand where she was coming from and what she was saying, or would he? She was still slightly confused on one thing. He said that he loved her. How was that meant? She didn't know and in a way she was afraid to ask.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed]

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Her yelling... it scared him. It scared him a lot. It made him feel like suddenly, the safety and calmness of them being together had been completely shattered into pieces, and he looked deeply inside his own mind... before pulling back out with a sigh, knowing how little of an effect scolding Piero would have. He saw her take a deep breath, and felt glad when she calmed down; he didn't like to see her like that. When she looked back at him, he himself visibly relaxed; this was the Kaminari that was his good friend, and while the other one was as well, this was the one that he truly enjoyed being around. He shifted slightly, as he thought about what he was going to say, however, he saw no reason why not, so he said it.

"...Then when we're... or rather I'm... completely healed up... would you.. would you share my room at the squad barracks with me?" He said, blinking. "I mean... I really like you, and when it's just me and Piero together during the night in there... it's.... well... not a very happy arrangement." He said, thinking to himself in a rush. Yes, they both had liked it... so he honestly could not see a reason why it would be wrong; he knew of other shinigami that did it, although he didn't really know much else about shinigami in general. However, the thought of someone else being with him in those dark hours...

...That brought a small smile to the lieutenants face, as he looked at her, waiting to see he answer...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:35 am

Kaminari thought in her mind that Piero was the one she had been yelling at the entire time. She had no clue she was yelling in Kuro's face, bus since he didn't say anything, she'd more than likely never know. Her eyes slightly brightened when he asked her his question. She thought of a whole lot of things that they could do. Games, cooking, talking... All of it sounded so fun. It would also help when he decided to sneak out on another routine check of a warehouse in whatever district and he wouldn't be going alone, ever... again...

"Yes!" She said excitedly, her arms raising above her head in happiness. She smiled and nodded to him, "I think.. that would be fun. I don't remember ever having a sleepover, so this would be like having one every night... Although... You better not try and ti... I don't like Piero. He's mean to you and makes threats about taking over your body... I'll kill him if he does. He doesn't deserve to have you..." She narrowed her eyes and looked off to the side, "And he better of heard that too." She suddenly giggled a bit, and then stood up off the bed, "Let's go get some fresh air... Take a little walk or something." She held her hand out to him, hoping he'd take it.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Curious Girl And Her Pancake Loving Lieutenant [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:00 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

His smile grew very wide as she said that she would come live with him, and he nearly threw his arms around her in a big hug. However, as it was, he continued listening to what she had to say. It worried him slightly that if Piero got his body, she would kill "him" and in effect kill himself; however, he didn't say anything about it, not really understanding that her mild obsession with his safety was a bit out of the ordinary. Kuro nodded, knowing that Piero had heard her fine. However, all the spirit did was scratch his stomach and belch in his chair in Kuro's mind in response. "...He says ok then." He told her, before she leaped off the bed.

"Um... ok." He responded, reaching over his right hand as she helped pull him off the bed, as he realized he needed to button his haori. This he did, taking the moment to put on his sandals as well. "...Alright, shall we be off?" He said, opening the door for her before following, and going to see whre their walk would take them. "...Kaminari." He said, stopping for a moment outside of the doorway. "...Why did you look so weird when I told you I loved you?" He asked her, his face blank, truly having wondered this and remembered it at last...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 am

Kaminari waited patiently for him, with an innocent smile on her face as she did so. Once he was ready, she slid her hand into his own, thinking absolutely nothing of it as they walked with one another. At first it was in a slight silence, but then he asked a question that took her off guard. She lost her footing and fell forwards, her hand tightening on his own to try and catch her fall.

"I... uh..." she stared to the floor, trying to answer his question, "I don't know what that means anymore." She lowered her head until her bangs covered her eyes, a shadow being created from this. "The last time someone told me that they loved me, they kept me as a slave and then took my life because I wanted to be free... Since then, I haven't known what people call love. I don't understand the meaning anymore... I see lots of people say they love each other, but then I remember when I was 'loved'... and how all they did was hurt me... It's confusing..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt his body acting before he could think; he was holding her up with his hand as best he could, to prevent her from falling. As a result, he winced slightly, as his back sent a single signal of pain straight to his mind. It... hurt, but it wasn't that bad. As it were, he merely looked at her, and he listened closely. As she finished, he reached his hands up to her face, pushing back her bangs as he slowly tilted her head up to face towards him, tears running down his own face.

"This... love...would never, ever do something to hurt you. It's because of it that I'm crying now, because I'm crying for you, that I'm sad because you haven't ever gotten to know... what... love is." He said before he reached his hands back behind her head, drawing her towards him as he softly kissed her forehead, before pressing his own lightly against it. "Before I died, I told you that I was taking care of animals. The animals... they loved me. They loved me unconditionally because I helped them. Things that love each other help each other no matter what. And I... I love you, Kaminari." He said as he reached his arms, both the black and the white, behind her back, and squeezed her against himself, trying to send to her how he felt, how he wanted to protect her, how he wanted to make her happy, and most of all, how he just... wanted to be with her, more than anything else. "...I love you." He said again, just... to say it, his impulse taking control as he softly embraced her, hoping that... that... That she would accept it.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 am

Kaminari was unable to shed any tears, at least until she saw his. Her eyes became fixated on him, reaching up to wipe the tears away as he explained his reasoning behind them. She bit her bottom lip, fighting the urge she felt to cry. She was easily able to push that sadness to the side, deciding a long time ago that she refused to cry over it anymore. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead, a relieved breath slowly leaving her lungs as she reached up, setting both her hands on his chest.

She tightened her fist around his haori, lowering her head as he pressed his forehead against her own. His words at this moment, about his life before and the animals that loved and protected him, seemed to touch her more than anything he had said before. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her in a sincere and loving embrace that she had yet to understand before this exact moment. Her heart began to race, making her wonder if this is what he meant. Is this the same feeling that those who loved one another felt? If it was, she could understand why so many searched and fought for it. She listened to him tell her that he loved her and slid her arms around him, except to keep him from feeling pain, she had them lower, closer to his waist and did not squeeze tightly at all. "Kuro..." she mumbled under her breath to where he would be the only one to hear her.

"I... love you too..." she told him with a soft smile hidden in her heart. She laid her head on his chest, not wanting to let go, not wanting to move from a spot that made her feel so safe, so wanted, and so loved....

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum