Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flew back~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Flew back~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Flew back~ Empty Flew back~

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 am
Amaya ish finally back~
Flew back~ Moe125306sample

After i left, a lot of problems occured but i did solve it alone after the days i went through. :3

Its hard to explain my situation during the days that i weren't here, but i'm glad to come back and visit all of you again after a few months or so passed. I missed chu all when i was on a leave. :3

Also, if any of my characters were moved to inactive or archived, please move them back except for Ashida because i'm going to remake him all over again after some errors and serious overpowerness was made. It'll take me a few weeks or longer for me to finish Ashida, so thankies~

Huggles for everyone~
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flew back~ Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Flew back~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Flew back~ Empty Re: Flew back~

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 am

Welcome back to the madness

Amaya you is alive! -massive hugs-

You've missed... some stuff, admittedly. For one thing, Colin's now the Co-Head of the Vizards and other epic stuffs. And as for your charries, I'll do that right now. -janitor face- owo So welcome back, and hope to RP with you again soon.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flew back~ Left_bar_bleue10/100Flew back~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Flew back~ Empty Re: Flew back~

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm
Archiving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum