Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 12:10 am

"There is no point in having power..."

It had been ten days since Kaminari had returned with Kuro from the World Of The Living. The two of them had sustained a few major injuries while they were there. Kaminari's weren't as bad as Kuro's, especially since he took a bullet all the way up and through his arm. Every time that image came back to Kaminari's head, she felt so guilty, like it was her fault. If she had been paying more attention, all of that would not have happened. And even after all of this, four days ago, she had foolishly jumped into a 'friendly spar' with the same man who taught her how to attain her Shikai, and ended up going against his bankai. In the battle, she was seriously hurt and ended up having multiple ribs broken. Her weakness had only made her want to become stronger.

So now, Kaminari stood in the middle of the Squad One Training Grounds. The area was much like an arena, even having bleachers around the sides. It was the same size as a football field in the World Of The Living, but the floor was plain dirt. The young girl glanced around the area, wondering exactly what Kuro was going to do to train her. He had told her to meet him here, and she had become excited about training with him. Although she was excited, she hoped that he wouldn't go easy on her because of their relationship. If he did, she probably wouldn't become as strong as she really wished to. In truth, she hoped that he would come here and treat her like nothing more than a subordinate, otherwise would she be able to truly learn anything.

She, as usual, wore the normal Shinigami Shihakusho with her Zanpakutō placed on her back, the hilt coming up over her right shoulder. Her hair was tied up like normal, although she knew Kuro liked seeing it undone, she always kept it up when out in the Seireitei. Sliding her arms behind her back, she tilted her head to the side and waited for Kuro to show up. Looking downwards, she began drawing circles within the dirt using her sandal. “I wonder when Kuro's going to get here... Maybe I shouldn't have come thirty minutes earlier than he told me to... Oops! Oh well.” She thought to herself, that same innocent smile on her face.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Spoiler:

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty Re: Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 12:29 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The lieutenant of squad one gave a very loud yawn as he walked along the dirt road to the training grounds; he had just gotten off work, and was quite tired. He had been running quite hard, as it was, and just now stopped and began catching his breath. He had gone to his barracks, taken off his clothes, and thrown himself onto his bed... when he realized that he had a "date" of sorts with Kaminari, as a look of utter surprise crossed his face, grabbing and quickly throwing on a ji and pants, before throwing up the door and BLASTING out of it as he moved as fast as he could to his destination. I'M LATE, I'M LATE, FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!! He thought to himself as he ran, before he began slowing down once more, seeing his target getting within his sight, before he began going a very relaxed trod, yawning out load due to his body not getting enough oxygen.

He approached the training fields, blinking as he realized that Kaminari was already here, waiting for him. He smiled at her, the smile wide on his face as he drew his blade from its sheathe on his left hip, his black katana easily sliding out. "Alright, Nariri! Today I'm going to be experimenting with something; a new way of using shunpo, as it were. However, before we get into that..." He said, his eyes narrowing slightly, the smile lengthening on his lips. "We're gonna have a good old warm up!" He said as his foot pressed down, before his body shot out, holding his blade high above his head. His eyes flashed as he spun the katana in his hands, bringing the flat end down in a chop aimed for the top of Kaminari's head; if it hit, she would feel a hard bump, but no more. Then, his body spun around as he kicked up his right leg, putting him in a rediculous position as he attacked her left hip, before throwing his leg back down and pushing off with its momentum to hop away, smiling as he held his blade before him evenly with both hands.

"C'mon, Nariri! It's your move!" He said, that smile still on his face as he waited for her to go, eager to begin their training...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty Re: Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 12:51 am

Kaminari turned back to Kuro as he appeared within the area. She smiled widely and waved happily towards him. Listening to his words, she realized that he was quickly moving into business. Starting off with a warm up, which she assumed would be a spar of some sorts, and then moving on to an experiment of some sorts was apparently the plan for the day. Seeing as he jumped into the air and raised his sword above his head, she reached back and unsheathed the first sword, Shiroka. In a quick motion, she brought her own blade in his Zanpakutō's path to block it. Once that was done, he moved into a rather interesting position that allowed him to send a kick to her left hip. She didn't feel like she had much time to dodge this at such close range, so she moved her body backwards and turned it slightly to just have his leg clip her. There wasn't very much force behind the kick, but once she was hit, she jumped back away from him.

Looking back towards Kuro, she blinked a few times in shock and then smiled while tossing Shiroka into her left hand. “Good! I'm glad you aren't going easy on me! I don't want you to! You have to beat me up if I am going to be able to learn anything!” She giggled once those words were said and shunpo'd forward. She vanished from sight, reappearing about five feet away from him, with her right hand back on Hanayaku. Unsheathing her second sword, this one being the normal length of a katana, she swung it around towards Kuro's waist. If the attack was successful, a small sized cut would appear along his waist on the right side. At this time she was not going to be going easy on him. Not only was he higher ranking then her, he was obviously much more powerful than she was as well. Going easy on him would not have been the smartest idea at this point, especially when she needed to learn and advance in her skills.

After the first swing of her Hanayaku sword, she brought Shiroka from below and swung the blade upwards towards Kuro's chest. If it would hit, a large gash would appear on his chest going all the way up to his left shoulder. She wasn't one to stop there though, having brought her left arm upwards, she used this as momentum to bring her leg up and around, now aiming a kick towards the side of Kuro's head. If successful, he would be pushed off his balance just a bit and probably feel a bit of a bump. “I don't want you going easy on me...” she said this again to make it clear. Although she hadn't mentioned it earlier, she noticed his lack of strength behind his first attack, along with how he attacked with the flat end of his blade. “Kuro... I know you won't kill me, okay? I trust you, but if you want me to be able to battle against stronger opponents with even half a chance... Please... Kick. My. Ass.” Her last words were serious, although cussing wasn't her strong suit. It would sound slightly strange coming from her, but at the same time show him that she damn well meant what she said.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 7:39 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at her words, before slightly scowling at Kaminari. "But I don't want to beat you up, Nariri." He said poutingly, before he blinked, throwing his waist back and blinking at Kaminari as she threw the attack at his waist. "But if you aren't going to hold back..." He said his own blade came from the side, slamming into Shiroka as the two blades flashed and sparked from the contact. However, his eyes widened as he felt her foot touching his head; he hadn't expected her to do something like that as her foot knocked him from his head in the air to onto the ground, leaving him laying there, blinking up at her as he heard her speak. "Fine." He said simply, as he threw his arms down, pushing off the ground as he moved away from Kaminari, standing a few feet away from her as his front foot leaned forwards, his eyes slightly narrowing, his blade held at his side with the bladed edge going up. "Then I'll kick it until you can blow others... and myself... away!" He said clearly, as he entered his serious mode, his reiatsu blasting away from his body; their warm up was getting underway, about half done as he vanished, his body disappearing without so much as taking a step.

His right foot touched down as his blade flashed down at Kaminari's right side; he merely appeared there as he spun around, his speed phenomenal as he performed a horizontal slash at her waist level, before taking a step back as the blade went spinning in his grip, his eyes looking up as he brought the blade up at Kaminari, slashing at her directly down the middle, as he released his blade, stepping to her right side as he threw his left hand out, his eyes flashing as the blade's hilt landed evenly in it and he struck out at her right shoulder, a direct slash. In total, he had made four attacks. "Next." He said simply as he extended his arm far to the right, flipping his wrist so that his blade went high into the air above himself. "I only think it's fair if we match blades, eh?" He asked Kaminari, a flash in his eyes as both hands flashed before himself, his arms crossed in front of his body as he tightly gripped his dagger-like shortblades.

"Have at it, then." He said with a smile, preparing his stance for whatever it was that Kaminari would throw at him. Right now, they weren't lovers. They weren't two people that would completely destroy their beings to save the other. Right now, they were merely two people of equal ground, meeting one another in the middle to improve the other and themselves...

...however they can.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 8:17 pm

Kaminari was happy that he finally agreed to go hard on her, but what happened next she still had not been expecting. She had seen Kuro's speed before, but going up against it was a completely different story. She had not even seen the first attack towards her right side. Her eyes widened as he appeared next to her, bringing his sword around horizontally towards her at waist level. When he brought his sword upwards towards her middle, she just barely brought her right blade in the path of his own to block it. Using this as her own advantage to get away from him, seeing as he had launched yet another attack towards her shoulder, she pushed herself away from his body and stopped about six feet away, having evaded the last attack.

No, Kaminari had not expected this at all. Already she had a gash on her waist and her right side. She was breathing heavily, and for a single moment wondered whether it was smart of her to tell Kuro to kick her ass. She stared at him wide eyed, bringing her left hand around to touch the gash on her right side. "Ow..." she thought, wincing only slightly. "This... This is how is should be. Good! Please Kuro... stay that way..." She kept these thoughts to herself and took in a deep breath. Dropping her hand from her side, she still held both of her Zanpakutō's outwards, watching him as he brought out another weapon for himself to.

"Have at it?" She thought for a moment. What could she do to make sure she survived in this spar of theirs. She could tell this one was going to be tough, but she sort of liked it. She felt slightly excited, despite the pain in her side and her waist. "I wonder... If I should try out my Shikai... No. No. I could really hurt him if I do that. Too much explosive power... Oh well... Time to practice close quarters combat." She smirked and shunpo'd forward, reaching his range within half a moment. Swinging her right arm outwards, she kept her left arm in, sending Hanayaku for a straight down strike towards Kuro's shoulder. Whether successful or not, her next attack would shift each arm, having them trade places. She would bring Hanayaku in, and send Shiroka outwards, bringing the blade upwards to slice vertically up at Kuro's midsection, similar what he tried to do to her.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 8:33 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

As he saw her blood falling from her side, his eyes widened quite a lot; he realized that he had done that. He had hurt Kaminari. He had caused the one he loved most in the world to have their blood shed. ...I... I can't... do this... He thought, as his grip on his blades loosened, his gaze becoming clouded. As her blades flashed towards him, he looked up at her, a single tear going down his eyes as he flew up his right arm, the blade smashing into her own. ...What did I expect? He thought to himself as he deflected her attack, his gaze slightly hardening. However, her next attack slammed him directly into his midsection, as it pierced through his ribs, his entire form shuddering as he looked up at her, his gaze completely clear as he threw up the blade in his right hand towards the sky, gripping onto her arm, his eyes locked on her own.

"Ouch, Kaminari."

He said as he forcibly ripped the blade out of his chest, the blood splattering out from himself. However, there was something more; he was testing her mentality. He was seeing if she was really alright with seemingly having mortally wounded him; in reality, he had used his speed to move himself that the blade passed between his ribs and organs; it might have looked terrible from the blood that was steadily coming out, but it was really just a flesh wound. Kuro threw up the blade in his left hand, shifting arms that were gripping hers as his right caught his blade once more, and he pulled her left arm forwards and behind himself, turning his body as his right hand struck out across her chest, aiming to land a blow that would most likely result in a cut at least half an inch deep as he let her go, sending her sprawling behind himself as he turned around to face her, holding both arms on either side of himself, lowering his body as he suddenly flashed towards her.

His right hand came up from below, aimed her midsection, as the blade in his left came around for a horizontal slash at her chest. He took a step forwards, mirroring the last attack with a horizontal slash with his right hand, at the same location, before bringing both hands back. "C'mon, you better release your shikai... or this will end fast!" He said clearly as his right arm came back and his left shot forwards, as he began stabbing her torso, making very short and fast thrusts that would do a moderate amount of damage individually as he attempted to hit her twelve times, his arms disappearing from the sheer amount of speed he was sending them through, before he completely vanished.

His arms moved directly from crossed in front of his chest to at his sides, as he reappeared behind Kaminari, having finished his X-Slash at her, going his maximum speed as he either shattered her guard or performed a rather painful attack. He looked back over his shoulder, knowing that they would finish their warm up soon; however, his eyes were dead serious as he looked at her... his resolve completely restored and ready to continue this spar, as it were.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:54 pm

Kaminari watched as her blade entered his chest, but something happened to her in that moment. The blood seeping down his body from a wound that she had caused. She choked up. His tone when saying 'Ouch Kaminari' didn't seem normal. It seemed off to her. "Did he... hesitate... Couldn't he have blocked that?" Her eyes stayed emotionless, but in truth, she was petrified. Her arms were even shaking slightly. It was like her body and mind had no clue how to react to this situation. She wanted to the match to be real. She wanted to learn, but this didn't seem like learning. She wanted to be taught, but this didn't seem like teaching. When he removed her blade from his chest, her arm was brought back slightly. Her guard was down, if not gone.

Suddenly her body was pulled towards and passed Kuro, bringing her off of her feet, and in the middle of this fall, she felt a sharp pain hit her. Having been let go, she body rolled for a moment, causing her to accidentally let go of Hanayaku. Looking upwards from her current place on the floor, she quickly turned to face Kuro. Her eyes widened as he came towards her. First, he slashed at her twice, but she had no ability to dodge them. She was in shock and he was too fast for her. She wasn't able to catch herself and focus. This didn't help when he began stabbing at her chest. While she was being stabbed, everything seemed to begin to move in slow motion.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, KAMINARI!? MOVE!" Shiroka Hanayaku yelled from her inner world, demanding her to get moving. She knew why Kaminari had froze, but this wasn't going to come out well. "YOU ASKED HIM TO DO THIS! YOU ASKED HIM TO KICK YOUR ASS!" Kaminari was ready to reply, but Shiroka shut her up by continuing to yell. "IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND USE YOUR SHIKAI TO FIGHT BACK, YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK HIM!" What did that mean? Break him? Kaminari knew what it meant. It was about the night stab now. Everything went back into normal motion and Kaminari's eyes shifted from emotionless to serious. Her hand tightened around Shiroka and she screamed, "INVADE THE AIR, SHIROKA!" at the same time as swinging her blade upwards towards his body.

A large burst of deep purple orchids shot out from the hilt of the Zanpakutō she held. At a speed she herself had never used before. Before the eleventh stab, the flowers slammed rather harshly into Kuro's body, sending him flying at least ten feet away from her. Breathing heavily now, she forced herself to her feet quickly and kept her eyes on him. She held a new found determination, almost a killers instinct. It flashed in her eyes and in the look on her face. She was ready to take him down if she needed to. And, she was ready to try something new. "Hadō Thirty Three... SOKATSUI!" She held out the palm of her hand, a large blue pillar of energy shooting out at seventy five miles per hour towards Kuro's body. It had been a while since she had done Kidō, but with Kuro's speed, she might as well try something new. She couldn't keep up with him regularly.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He grunted, feeling her flowers as they slammed into him. D-... Drove her over the edge... it seems... He thought, more tears falling from his eyes as he was thrown back, seeing Kaminari's blood all over the ground... all from what he had done. However, even through the tears, he flipped his body, landing flat on both feet. Kuro's eyes widened at the giant blazing pillar she threw out at him; he threw out his right hand, grabbing onto the shadows of the petals as he pulled the stream towards himself, opening his mouth wide as he shoved teh shadows in at shunpo speed. His entire body jerked, before suddenly, he was gone...

Reappearing above the pillar, his head looking down at it, his legs swinging up in the air above him and his daggers held out to either side of his body as he completed his spectacular leap above the pillar, as he pointed a finger down at Kaminari. "That much force isn't needed. Hadō 1. Sho." He said loudly from his height as from his finger fired a huge PRESSING force of energy, shot right for Kaminari's location, while Kuro still in the air pointed another finger at Kaminari. "Sho." He said again as ANOTHER blast fired off; however, this time, Kuro put his entire force behind it as it SLAMMED into the ground in an instant, pressing in the ground a good few feet and most likely stunning and holding down Kaminari as a result.

Finally, he landed again, turning his body to face Kaminari, pointing a dagger at her with his superceeding eye closed. "Hmm... From now on, Kaminari, allow me to try something..." He said as his entire body began to shift, almost as if a ripple effect appeared, as he held up a single finger of his black left hand. The finger sparked, Kuro's energy roaring through it... as it suddenly became lit up in a dark, dense energy, Kuro pointing the finger at her. "...Kaminari, attack as fast as you can." He said, beginning to discover something. He had fused his shadow energy, a slight amount of Kidō, and activation of Hoho within his finger all at once, resulting in this strange phenomenon. Alright... let's find out what this can do... He thought, opening both eyes and narrowing them at Kaminari, waiting for her move...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 29 Jun 2012, 11:49 pm

Kaminari's entire thought process had completely changed. She was no longer Kuro's woman, but instead his enemy. Yes, she had been pushed over the edge. She wasn't expecting such a harsh battle, especially with Kuro, but it was her fault for asking for it. Whether she meant for him to annihilate her or not, was no longer in question. Right now, she wasn't herself. She was fighting to survive. She was so focused on battle that yet again, she did not notice the tears Kuro had in his eyes. As he dodged her Kidō, moving above it. Her eyes shifted upwards towards him, a serious glint seeming to shine through.

She was not expecting him to use Kidō like her. The first time she was able to dodge by jumping backwards, but the second she was taken off guard and pushed into the ground. Gripping the hilts of her Zanpakutō, she pushed herself quickly to her feet and looked up to him once more, having never really taken her eyes off his body and location. As he landed and looked to her, his words just barely reached her. She was about to move in, but stopped, snapping slightly back into reality when he asked her to allow him to try something.

"Oh... Okay." She nodded, her voice sounding low, but still having the essence of innocence it usually carried. She didn't exactly know what his plan was, but seeing that he wanted her to attack as fast as she could, she decided to continue on with Kidō. "Um... I will, but wipe those off your face first..." She had finally noticed them. His tears. She smiled sweetly to the man she loved, "You're doing fantastic. I may have a few injuries, but I'll be fine. I will keep attacking with Kidō and then when you tell me to, I'll move into more close quarters combat and add my shikai. Oh... And I called Kanna. She'll be ready when and if we need her, okay?" She giggled a bit and then pointed her right index finger towards him, her Zanpakutō still in hand, "Hadō Number Four! Byakurai!"

With those words, another rather powerful Kidō was cast. A destructive burst of lightning shot out from the tips of her fingers and towards Kuro. This one was slightly off, purposely aimed more towards his right side and closer to his waist. She didn't want to aim near his heart or any vital wounds, nor did she want to worsen the wound she had already caused. This was here way of doing that. "Hadō One, Sho!" She continued on, quickly bringing her right arm upwards and pointing towards his upper shoulder as a pressurized burst of energy shot towards him, mainly just to push him back.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 30 Jun 2012, 10:12 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at the woman he loved; he hadn't been expecting her to have called a healer. ...Grah, I'm an idiot. He condoled himself as he flicked his right dagger into the air, gripping onto the collar of his haori as he wiped away his tears. He realized that HE had been the one who should have done that; but he had not. ...Darnit. He felt admonished as his right hand shot out, gripping once again onto his dagger as he looked at Kaminari, his eyes narrowing then wide as Kuro threw his right hand in front of his body, gulping as he wanted to close his eyes; however, he forced them to stay open as the bolt went right for him, holding up his pointer finger as its sparking black aura shone in the daylight.

Kuro swallowed as he watched the bolt very carefully, and as it looked like it was going to hit his finger, he moved it to the right. He felt a... pressing force on his finger, is what it felt like; however, he could see the Kidō had slammed against his finger as he moved his finger to the right... and watched the Kidō deflect from his finger and keep going. The energy around his finger and the Kidō energy had acted like a barrier, hardening when the Kidō came into contact and moving to the side as it deflected the energy away, throwing it at the ground behind him. He gulped, looking back up at Kaminari; he hadn't a clue what he had created, but it seemed extremely... interesting. As her second attack came, he flashed his arm back, wincing as he felt the bolt pressing against the finger. However, it was too much; the energy dispersed as the bolt slammed into his shoulder, throwing him back. Crap.

"One moment, Kaminari." He said as he rose up his left hand, taking deep breaths in and out, his palm going straight up and his forearm facing himself. He closed his eyes, as his entire hand became a flame with that energy, however, he cursed as it dispersed; he couldn't maintain it yet as he took deep breaths, closing his eyes and focusing on hsi breathing. As he did so, he slowly let out his energy, as his hand slowly sparked the energy; then, it suddenly went alight, as his entire hand became covered by the same mixture of shadow energy, Kidō energy, and hoho; it was extremely strange to say the least. Kuro moved his hand back, before thrusting it forwards, pointing his palm at Kaminari. "Alright... GO!!" He said, doing his best to maintain the force on his hand, not really understanding it himself...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum