Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
GentleBreeze
GentleBreeze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recent Poofiness Left_bar_bleue0/0Recent Poofiness Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Recent Poofiness Empty Recent Poofiness

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 am
Hola guys, just wanted to write this and let you all know what was up with me poofing the past few days and being really slow on rp replies and whatnot. Well first off, my responsible adult life has been handing my ass to me on a silver platter and pulling me out of the depths of the internet for the past two weeks to deal with the colossal clusterfuck my school has turned my registration and finaid into. That has all finally be resolved so that won't be an issue. The other reason I haven't been on much in the past few days was because I broke my leg and was on painkillers constantly for about 48 hours. So yeah . . . . high breezy isn't fun. But now I'm winding down off the meds and am starting to collect myself so I'll be back in full swing! The third reason I poofed was because my internet has been in and out because of the storms that have been raping the area I live in. But i have cured the region of the storms by doing the smexy sexy rain go away dance!

TL;DR Verison: Sorry I was gone, sorry I've been behind on posts, shit happens, better now!

~ Breezy

Recent Poofiness B4g9zo
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recent Poofiness Left_bar_bleue10/100Recent Poofiness Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Recent Poofiness Empty Re: Recent Poofiness

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:48 am
Welcome back! :3
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am
Welcome back, don't do it again

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 pm
Looking at the time, I'm gonna say this is long over.

Archiving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum