Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Left_bar_bleue1000/9999An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Empty Re: An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open}

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 am
Please Andrew do not say it...

What? That I should have taken that left at Albuquerque?

Ugh, I can't believe I am even hearing this...

His inner hollow was being very vocal as Andrew was clearly lost now. He remembered doing something late at night and things had looked like were going pear shaped but the rest seemed to be fuzzy. As he staggered around, he then noticed something familiar about the buildings. He looked down at them and then put his face in the palm of his hand. "Great, how did I end up here? Okay, no need to panic just got to figure out where I am exactly and then try to get out of here before the second division finds me and tries to mount my head on their wall." The remnants of Andrew's immediate panic were now replaced with trying to get his bearings and figure out his location. He began to explore where he was at first to see if there anything new. From first glance he must have landed his way to some kind of noble stronghold judging from the gates initially. So the trick was to find a way to go down from where he was, quickly go through the Soul Society and then immediately sneak his way back to the land of the living. As he continued to look around, another person being up here caught his eye.

Mentally he took a deep breath and then had a quick idea immediately. The person there might have been a guard for whatever this place might be. All he had to do was play it cool and try to get as much information as he could about his location. That way he can be able to make a quick plan to get quickly out of the Soul Society once again before any alarms go off. Walking over to him, he raised his hand in respect to the man as he spoke. "Hey, out of curiosity I am a little bit lost and I was wondering who lives up here?" He played it cool in case the other person here was not in the mood for much small talk. He just hoped that this person was not the kind to stab first and ask questions later.
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Left_bar_bleue0/0An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Empty Re: An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open}

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 am

An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Death-The-Kid

» » » D E A T H - T H E - K I D -
I R A M A S H A « « «

The Symmetry.. Its..

- E N T E R - T H E - H Y B R I D - OF - F I R E A R M S -

He was the man who had half of his special Iramasha powers sealed within him, The man who is obsessed with symmetry, The man.. with guns.

A Boy.. who was on his skateboard, rolling towards the large gates, all the way from the human world where he went to karakura forest for some killing to do. The large gate that stands hundreds of feets before him, larger than any beast would. Not even a sheer strength could break through this large gate. Not only it is durable and big, it was symmetrical on both sides. Both sides has the same color and painting, not even a scratch was left on this beautiful, symmetrical, large gate that stands right before him. Nothing less than perfect symmetric from all over the iramasha island, which it pleases him. Suddenly, he felt a spiritual power, slowly fading from his senses. It was like.. a person.. no wait.. a hollow. It was a vizard, and it was slowly fading away and going away from his direction. More or less, he turned around and stood on his skateboard, rolling away from the large entrance gate and going towards the fading spiritual power he was feeling.

As the closer he gets, the stronger the spiritual power gets, which made him even curious to go faster towards the spiritual pressure he was now currently feeling. This person seems to not care about controlling spiritual pressure and just simply let it leak out and emit it out of nowhere. People nowadays, who did not control their spiritual pressure properly, that would cause kid to feel their presence so much easier than anyone could. When he reached the point where it was already at its maximum and the closest point, it was really a vizard. And this vizard was visible on his sight, it was walking away from the gates. Kid tried to shout at the man who was walking away, shouting at the top of his lungs. So that this man could hear him calling out for him.

"Hey!! Do you hear me calling you, You goddamn vizard man! HEY! LIZARD MAN!!!"

Calling man "Lizard" instead of "Vizard" might insult the man, but as long as kid could grab an attention from him, it is fine enough. If this man intends to attack him, or if he is asymmetrical, he will have to be forced into violence. For now, let's see if the vizard man would react or reply to his "calling" by shouting of the top of his lungs. Tiring to call this "Lizard" but this person interests him a lot more than anybody do, and he was curious of this person's "symmetry".

- R E L O A D I N G - T H E -
    H Y B R I D -

[]
Its Absolute Perfect!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Left_bar_bleue1000/9999An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:38 pm
Iramasha? What or who is Iramasha? Can't be a noble family can it?

It was clear by the vacant expression on Andrew's face that he had no idea what this person was talking about. He had been trying to figure out in his head if there ever had been anyone with the last name of Iramasha that visited his restaurant before he had his inner hollow. In the back of his mind it was like he had a large reservation book and was trying to figure out if there was ever a shinigami with that last name that ever crossed paths with him when he had been cooking. But even as he tried to figure out what was going on, he had wondered if this person had been trying to get access into the clan territory too. From the look of things if this guy couldn't even get it, then they must have been very exclusive. A sign that Andrew usually took for the noble class. But to be honest he wasn't going to try to explore the area since he knew stories about nobility and how they'd kill you if they didn't get their way.

Knowing to not tempt fate, he was about to walk away hoping to keep a low profile. At least that was the idea until he saw the boy coming. At first he didn't really pay much attention, but his curiosity got the better of him after seeing two things that caught his eye: the skateboard and the guns. The guns had reminded him of Tawny and how she used her guns to stop hollows dead in her tracks. But still he had been confused with how he had gotten guns into the soul society since the norm usually was the zanpaktou. As he silently listened, his eyes immediately reacted as he turned to look at the person he had just been talking to. It was one thing that he had been speaking to a former captain, but he was a vizard as well? But then his look of surprise became one of confusion as he tried to figure things out. If the person he was speaking to is indeed a vizard, then why hasn't the Gotei 13 tried to put him down yet? Even though he had wanted to leave before, he now felt a need to ascertain what was going on. Turning to look at the boy though, he had also spoke as well. "And where did you get the guns?" It was clear the vizard was out of his element, but his desire of understanding and his innate curiosity had defeated his sense of leaving. His dark brown eyes did go to the one he had spoke to before, wondering if he knew that Andrew was a vizard too.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Left_bar_bleue134700/60000An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:42 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

An Entrance.....Well sort of [Open} Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum