Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED]

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Dr. Hebi took deep breaths, thinking to himself why she thought that they were two different people. Can she not see her coming from me...? He wondered, feeling the connection the snake had to him through his stomach. However, he didn't say anything; after all, he had decided not to speak again until she went inside. And she'd understand soon enough, as it were, he was sure...

She wants her own name...? He wondered to himself, the smile on his face slowly coming back down as he realized he could hear her through his own ears. He closed his eyes, forcing himself to relax as he resisted the things that rose up in him once more at the sound of her torturing voice. She is merely.. an Experiment... and experiment does not have any use for a name... He thought to himself. Although I may find her true name... which I would call her, perhaps.... He thought,a s he began to feel Amelia make her entry within him.

As she asked her next question, Hebi merely relaxed itself; feeling the pleasant sensation of food going down its esophagus, as a large, Amelia-shaped bulge appeared in its front, as Hebi merely swallowed. The crawling Amelia would no longer need to crawl as the juices and muscles within Hebi drew her deep inside of itself, as she would begin to realize that it was now the energy of the Doctor that completely surrounded her; she had entered through the passage in Dr. Hebi's stomach and was now in the Dr. Stomach for the first time, working through the passage down into its depths.

She would fall onto a soft floor; it was made of stomach tissue, but lacked acid. All around her, there was a massive space. There were bars in front of where she was, but through them she could see two things; a printing press with scrolls all around it, and a strange mannequin that looked like Doctor Hebi himself... as well as six coffins, laying side by side to one another and leaning on the wall, the entire thing looking like a scene out of a horror movie.

The Doctor allowed her to be in there for five minutes. The bars were close together, and she really wouldn't be able to get out any other way as he heated up the Snake Scroll before him. A large puff of smoke emitted from the scroll, and the still-bare Amelia would pop out, standing directly before the Doctor.

”Well?” He asked her, a small smile on his face as he awaited the results of the test. ”How was it?”

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED]

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm
Amelia wasn't expecting to suddenly be swallowed. Out of no where, she was pushed through and fell into something that resembled a cage of sorts. Pushing herself up from the soft floor she had landed on, she looked around. THIS she DID NOT like AT ALL. There was something about this place that felt horrible. She wanted out. "Hebi..." she said in a slight mumble as she pushed herself into the corner of the cage bars that surrounded her. She actually sounded scared and desperate when she spoke. "Can I come out now?" Looking around, she sort of curled her knees up to her chest and hugged herself. The coffins and the fake Hebi scared her. She didn't think she would be this scared, so why? Out side of this stomach, there was a little white tiger cub that was watching this all. THAT was a lot of the fear she was feeling right now. The cub watched the person he called his 'momma' crawl into a snakes mouth to be swallowed. Amelia would have originally been nervous of some sorts, but the cub feeling the way he did was effecting her as well, making it slightly worse.

Amelia closed her eyes the entire time. It seemed like five hours had passed before she was finally summoned back to Doctor Hebi. She knew it had not been that long, but that was really how it felt. She still had her eyes closed. When she heard his voice, she snapped them open and looked up to him, tears forming in her eyes. She pushed herself up from the floor and to her feet. The smile on his face. She didn't understand it. She felt nothing happy about being in his stomach. Stepping forward once, she ran into him and grabbed onto his shirt tightly, laying her forehead onto his chest, begging him, "Don't make me do it again. I don't like it. Please don't make me do that again!!!" Her hand tightened around his shirt as she asked him to never ask her to do that. She didn't like the idea of being eaten, and neither did little Shiro, although she didn't know it was his feelings she had been tapping in on this entire time. The two of them had a strong connection that not many people would understand or even have with anyone else.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 pm

The doctor couldn't really see inside of his stomach right now; after all, he didn't have any selves in there. However, his stomach FELT alright; there was no tears or other indications that she had harmed the inside of him in any way. He didn't know what the cub was feeling; but he did know that when he finally got her out of there, her entire body was tense, as if worried or in fear.

He saw tears form in her golden eyes as they looked up at him. What ARE those? He wondered to himself. He had never cried; he didn't understand why his subjects chose to relieve themselves by releasing water from their eyes. He had long searched for why they did this; but he had never quite been able to come up with the answer.

As she grabbed onto his cloak, his smile vanished, as her forehead rested onto his chest. What? He wondered, as once again this girl did something he hadn't been expecting. His subjects never touched him. Ever. They were either too scared of him or didn't want to provoke him at all; although he really couldn't be provoked. So it was strange as for the first time, another being that wasn't trying to harm him touched the doctor.

However, he was able to keep his focus as he looked down at her. ”So tell me then... why did you go in if you would not like it? Why would you not try to dig your way out of my stomach to escape? You could have done that very easily; you must have noticed how soft and malleable my stomach tissue is. And also... what would you do if I DID ask you to do it again?” He asked her, the light smile on his face once more as he awaited the results of his test...

And began to formulate a plan for the next...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Softhearted Experiment: The Beginning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 pm
As he spoke, Amelia turned her attention up to him, blinking her eyes in wonder and in slight confusion. Could he not tell? "You told me you wanted to go inside, so I did what you said. I did promise you I won't fight as long as you let Shiro be okay and stay with me." She did not release him the entire time. Her hands seemed to be glued to his shirt. Although she was doing this for comfort, she had no idea at all what he was thinking. "And why didn't I dig myself out? Are you crazy! I wasn't going to do anything to hurt you! I thought that if I did anything in there, it would cause damage to your body, so I didn't! I was in your tummy right?" Amelia had figured that was where she was, but how could such a large room be in someones stomach? And at that, there were coffins and a fake Hebi. Maybe she wasn't in his stomach? But then... Oh great, now she was really confused. Hearing the next part of his questions, her eyes widened. Immediately, her body began to tremble, her heart beat sped up, and tears once again dropped down the side of her face.

"N-No.... Y-You... wouldn't do that... W-Would you? I-I don't w-wanna go back." she was stuttering a lot when talking. The idea of returning to that place horrified her. Of course, this wasn't just her own feelings. Shiro had heard what he said. Shiro understood what that meant and Shiro didn't like it. The little cub sat down in the jar he was imprisoned in and curled up, lowering his head. Obviously he was upset. "You're mean to Momma... She's nice to you and worries about you and you make her be eaten by you. That isn't what you're supposed to treat a nice person like Momma like... You're bad..."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 am

Still she did not release him. It was strange, he thought. Why did she hold onto him so tightly? Was she seeking comfort? She couldn't be. He had no comfort to give. He was not a being that could give comfort. He knew this to be true; he had tested it many times, as he head tested several aspects of himself. What was it with this girl? Why was she so very strange? And why did her voice make his head pound, like a screw was being screwed into it?

”I do not believe it to just be the tiger. You could have resisted the moment you got up from that table, but you did not. Why?” He asked, staring intently at the girl before him. ”But you did not know it would hurt me. And you did not know I wouldn't hurt you. I merely said that going inside of dear Hebi would not harm you... I said nothing about the contents of my stomach. It was indeed my stomach; but why would you care so much about my body? Do you not understand what you are? That you are here against your will? Are you here against your will? Do you want to be here?” He asked her in a torrent, blinking. However, he was cut off, as she gripped onto him tightly, stuttering.

”The cub would not be harmed regardless if you did it or not. I'm merely asking if you would do it.” He said quietly. Not exactly comfortingly; he was just speaking quietly because there was no reason to speak loudly. ”I do not know if I would do it; only if the circumstances required it again.” He said once more, before he heard the voice of the cub, as the selve walked up to the box, leaning down.

”I am not bad. I am not good. I merely want to test, to experiment. My creators called me selfish; they wondered why I was the way I am. But ever since I began to think for myself, I realized... I didn't want to do anything more than experiment! Your, “Momma”, may be nice; or she may not... but I can never tell. I do not see her as anything more than an experiment. To me... she is but an object.” The selve explained in the language of beast's to the tiger cub. It was apparent from its worrds and the look in the selve's eyes; Dr. Hebi...

...Truly had nothing but for this.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 am
"I promised..." Amelia told him in an innocent voice, "I promised you I wouldn't. I won't break my promises. I don't want to. If I broke my promise, you can hurt him." Amelia finally let go of the Doctor and stepped over to the jar that Shiro was in. She sat down on her knees and took off the lid, picking the small cub out. Shiro curled into her arms, rubbing his face along her chest while purring. During this, she was also listening to the questions that Doctor Hebi seemed to have for her. She looked up to him and shook her head, "I don't think this is against my will. I was dying. I remember that. I remember seeing you come to me before everything went black. You saved me. I think I owe you something. Because of you I am still alive." That was really the best way she could explain it at the moment. She felt slightly in debt to him for helping her. Even though his reasons weren't exactly in her favor, she was still alive because of him. "I really don't know if I would do it just because you asked me to. It makes me sad for you to ask me to do something that you know I really do not like..." she said, lowering her gaze to the floor.

"You are bad!" Shiro growled at Doctor Hebi, ignoring the self. He was currently standing on his back legs, in front paws on Amelia's shoulder as he growled at him. "You hurt someone for your own gain, not caring about how they feel. You call her experiment instead of her real name; Amelia. That is BAD!" He said, his teeth being shown towards Doctor Hebi to show that he truly was angry at him, although it looks kind of cute coming from someone that was so small. "I know you know what it means to be bad, and what it means to be good! And since you DO know what those mean, whether you feel them or not, something in your mind must tell you that LOGICALLY what you are doing is BAD."

Amelia looked to Shiro a little confused. She was unable to speak to him, but obviously Doctor Hebi could. It made he slightly jealous. A small smile formed on her lips as she watched him growl towards Hebi. She assumed that was how he was talking, since that is really all she could hear. One thing she could tell though, Shiro was angry. She didn't really understand why. What was being said? "Shiro... It's okay. Don't be angry. I guess... This is going to be our new home for a while... I don't... really know where else we can go, so be nice to Doctor Hebi, okay?" Hearing this, Shiro understood, but could not talk back. He merely turned to her and calmed down, cuddling his fluffy head into the base of her neck. Amelia held gently onto him, petting his back straightening his fur.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 am

”Promises... why do you hold such value in these? Do you not believe yourself to be more valuable than mere words?” He asked her, confusion clouding his mind and his rising headache. None of the others ever acted like this... they just wanted out, as quickly as possible; they fought, they struggled, they lied to me; of course, I could easily tell when they were, but still.... He thought as his gaze returned to her, blinking.

”You do not owe me anything... I cannot tell you that you will leave here any better than you came in.” He explained steadily, in a conversation tone. After all, this was normal stuff to him; sometimes he could let subjects go, and sometimes he did not. ”What is sad?” He asked her. He knew its dictionary definition, he knew some of hisexperiments felt it, but there had never been any that gave him a satisfying answer. It was annoying.

His attention came back over to the lion cub as he blinked at Shiro. ”I hurt or not hurt for my own gain. You are only partly right... I do care how she feels, but not how you want me to. I only desire to know for research data.” He explained, smilig that light smile of his at the cat. ”If I were BAD, as you say... I could have had your “momma” pick up a knife and lop off your head with it as soon as you came in, little cub. Not only that, I could have made her happy about doing it. Alternatively, I could be “Good” and let you go and treat you like honored guests; however, I am neither nor. I am logically nothing, little Shiro.” He explained to the cat, straightening up.

He watched Amelia handle the cat, explaining this was their new home. This was mostly true; however, the tiger did have a reason to be angry. The doctor looked her over, before finally glancing down at Shiro with that light smile. ”You may sleep ehre.” The Doctor said simpply, as he pressed a button with a picture of a ppillow on it on the table, as it flipped around onto a very fluffy foam pad.[color=darkred]”We eat once a day at 11 AM. Don't be late...”[/color He explained as with a flurry of his cape, he was off, back in his chair and staring at his screen once more, constantly watching his experiment...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 am
"Why I hold value in my promises?" Amelia blinked a few times. Now she was really confused by him. "Well... Promises, when they are made, are supposed to be held high. You're supposed to keep to your word, do what you say you will do. It shows that you are a good person and that you are worth something. If someone doesn't keep their promises, I don't think that they're worth anything... Not my time, my friendship... Nothing. They're liars and liars are nothing but trash to me." She explained to him. Something about people who lied seemed to hit a small nerve with her. There was a very small switch in her tone when she thought about being lied to. She didn't know why she felt this way once again, because it wasn't really her. It was Shiro. Most of the emotion she was picking up was from him. She had lost her memory after all. She wasn't able to feel that easily. It was everything that she was picking up from him. "I see..." Amelia stared right up at Hebi. His last statement worried Shiro, so it worried her, "That means... You probably plan on hurting me in some way... That's.. kinda sad..."

Obviously he was interested in the word 'sad'. Amelia had said it multiple times, and he asked what it meant. That was going to be a little hard to explain. Holding Shiro, who was now laying his head on her shoulder like a child, she stood up and faced Doctor Hebi. "I am not sure of how to explain what sad means..." Shiro struggled a bit and then was let down to the ground once more. He sat down next to Amelia as she talked to Hebi. "It's something you feel here..." Amelia stepped up to Hebi and set a hand on his chest, "I don't think you're the type to understand emotional stuff... haha" Amelia giggled as she told him that, "So the best way I can explain it... It's like someone reaching into your chest, into your body... Grabbing your heart and squeezing it at their own pleasure... It's uncomfortable and at times it can hurt, depending on how hard they squeeze..."

Shiro listened to what Doctor Hebi had to stay and only stared at him. At first, the small tiger cub didn't know exactly how to reply to him. It was shocking that someone could be so emotionless, either that or ignorant to the world and other peoples actual feelings. It was extremely disturbing to meet someone like this. Shiro knew he would have to deal with it for now. Amelia seemed okay with it, so he would be too. The Doctor flipped the table and a very comfortable bed was on the other side. Amelia walked over to it and smiled, running her hand along the top of the foam padding. She knew it would be much more comfortable than laying on a cold metal table. In a way, it made her feel special. "Only one time a day? Is that healthy?" Amelia asked him when it came to the eating schedule. As he sat down, she stepped over to him.

"... Goodnight." she said and gave him a hug. Before the hug broke, she even placed a small kiss on his forehead and turned back to the bed. Hopping onto it, she laid down, holding her arms out to Shiro. He jumped up to her and curled into her arms, the two of them ready to fall asleep. Amelia immediately thought it was going to be slightly difficult due to the lack of blanket and clothing, but didn't know whether it was a good idea to ask him or not. "Night little Shiro..." she whispered as she held the small cub in her arms and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to take her.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Liars are nothing but trash to her...? The doctor thought to himself, blinking as Amelia stood up straight. He meant what he said; if he had to hurt her as part of a test, there wasn't anything that would stop him from doing so. As she walked up and held a hand to his chest, the doctor merely blinked, looking down at her. Again, he didn't understand the warmth she gave off; it was very strange.

Then she described to him what sad meant. This was all very unusual to him; he had never felet like how she was describing. Not ever. However, he did not realize that that is what he himself had constantly, day in and day out, been in the grip of when he was merely a test subject. He had been like Amelia herself was now; however, she knew more than just this. He never had.

As Amelia walked over to the bed, Dr. Hebi lifted up his right hand, looking at it as it became alight with a dark red energy. He brought the hand over his chest, pushing forwards as he broke through his own flesh, his expression remaining perfectly the same as the dark red vanished from his arm, as he had broken through his rib cage. His hand flexed inside of himself as he gripped onto his own heart, feeling its beats... or rather, beat. His heart never paused between beats; it merely hummed between them, as if constantly slithering along, and beating out erratically from this when it should.

He squeezed, slightly, as he felt great pain from his chest. This is sadness... He thought to himself, accepting the fact that whenever she said she was sad, this is what she was feeling. This strange sensation of pain and suffocation, that she couldn't do anything about. And she felt this way without ever being touched. Sadness is a powerful weapon... The doctor thought as he removed his hand from his chest, the cloak parting to allow it through as a dribble of blood fell from his chin. He laid the right hand he had used onto his chest as it burned dark red once more, and physically felt as he restitched all the sinew, muscle, and bone he had torn through to perform his test.

Whether it's healthy or not doesn't matter... in the end, it's what will help you survive here. He thought to himself, not really needing a reason to tell her as he relaxed back into his chair, looking up to see her stepping towards him. He nearly prepared to fire out a swarm of snakes, as he thought she was attacking him at last; having waited until his guard was down, as her arms came around him...

And she simply told him good night. Good night? He wondered to himself. What's so good about it? He thought, not really understanding as he realized she was not being threatening at all in her posture, and yet she was holding him down. His cloak, as normal, merely allowed whatever touched it to go right through; as such, she merely hugged his bare chest, as he wore only pants under his cloak. He couldn't understand what she was doing, other than that she was warm. And then he felt the sensation of her lips on his forehead; this he failed to perceive even more. He knew that this was a kiss, and that people gave kisses to only those that they cared about. So why had she kissed him? She couldn't possibly care about him in any way. He hadn't done anything that would make her want to.

She is not sane. He concluded as he spun around in his chair, facing the computer screen once more and shivering as he realized that he had felt cold; no, that he had felt... warm. As he saw her laying down, he knew she would have no troubles sleeping, as he merely watched her for a few moments, blinked, and reached into Hebi's mouth as it coughed something up.

What it coughed up was a strange little black cloak, with what looked like snake eyes on the hood. Very much like the doctor's; but it was slimmer, and had the arms bare. He stood up and walked over to her as he laid the cloak out over he sleeping body, before turning around once more as Hebi placed his own hood back on his head, sitting in his chair as he typed away, adding a new entry.

Gave the subject the cloak... decided it was time to test for another.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm
Thread Closed!!! Awesome For Their First Encounter.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum