Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 pm
I know something was mentioned about it earlier, but here I am offically applying to go out and get the Damos Rune from this thread.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8239-the-ancient-runes-of-demons-remake-refixed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:13 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Latest?cb=20130509160854&path-prefix=protagonist

Mirja Eeola wrote:I know something was mentioned about it earlier, but here I am offically applying to go out and get the Damos Rune from this thread.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8239-the-ancient-runes-of-demons-remake-refixed

Which Rune are you trying to go after?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:37 pm
The Damos Rune. It's the fire one.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:43 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0

Mirja Eeola wrote:The Damos Rune. It's the fire one.

Go ahead and go after it then.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 pm
WELL HELLO THERE, MOTHERFUCK.

kidding bb don't ban and hate me

Like you said to our Non-Russian Internet Denizen, you respond better/faster to this thread than PMs. Which is a fact I should've known a long while ago, but I had faith in Onii-chan's capacity to grow and change. Shitposting aside, I'ma post that shit in here too.

Yuel is going to reach a breaking point from her Unlimited Thread Works as it is kind of something that brings continual stress to a mere mortal. She's constantly receiving or losing random memories from different times, different places, from sometimes practically entirely different Yuels, and being teleported to different places with different mind-sets. If it weren't a literal physical phenomena, the closest thing to this would legitimately be mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. That being said, she reaches a point where she can't handle it. At that point, she seeks someone talented in soul-related magics or otherwise

with her next level intellect and being the person most knowledgeable about her condition aside from ASRA who is inactive now, she theorised that as the issue stems from her soul, if she fragmented her soul, the condition would if not go away, at least be surpressed or happen much less frequently
After that, her soul fragments, and because of the Unlimited Thread Works, some of the fragments are capable of going back in time, which basically in modern times results in Yuels of different ages and appearances. In essence, each fragment of her soul basically reincarnates (and for any renditions not of an NPC level, I'll be making a full-blown app for them).

They'll be of different races too, practically entirely different people altogether. of course the one issue with that is the possibility of a remerge, which means several different races come together to form one person, which sounds strong as fuck but the easy fix is "she goes back to being human and any abilities she keeps will have to be in theme with the original yuel's power-set (as the other Yuels may grow as individual characters with different power-sets) and can't be a racial skill". that way she won't just be another kade char/sunshine with all these different racial abilities and energies compounded into one
to some extent this will be my way of creating multiple characters interconnected, probably being able to recycle a lot of the personality section, while still being able to participate in different orgs/factions and races

so, all of this is part me asking if this would be allowed

naturally anything that seems OP or unfair, meta/godmod in doing this will be fixed up, like most of Yuel's really sketchy powers. such-as her memories still being interconnected. Unless for event reasons discussed with staff or org leaders prior, nothing a Yuel of one org (e.g Shadow Fall) will be seen by, say, a Yuel from Gotei, especially if either Yuels get to a high position in that org, that way nothing confidential that makes the RP unfair gets leaked to the other side

the other part of this leads into the explanation of Yuel finally going to Soul Society and what she does there upon first arrival, which ties into the discussion we had about Yuel being a Suika

so, Yuel's fragmented soul is relieved of the pressure of the Unlimited Thread Works ability, her stress is alleviated, and she can go back to whole-heartedly pursuing the limit of science with her inventions

the previous invention she made in https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14601-summoning-a-vasto-lorde-private-shadin that teleported her to Hueco Mundo is used again, this time successfully porting her to Soul Society. the issue is, on top of her soul-level birth defect of spiritual weakness that was slowly killing her in SS on her first birth, her soul is now severely weakened from the severing/fragmentation. So as soon as she gets there, she's entirely racked, as just being in SS with its enhanced latent reishi is on the virge of ending her. The only reason Yuel could survive in Wasteland, Hueco Mundo, and around people of immense energy and power was due to the spirits within her gourd and tiger-skin constantly mentioned; with the soul severing, those spirits are actually taken along with the fragments, leaving her spiritually defenseless

This actually activates her innate Zanpakutō spirit from her initial birth in the Suika family.
Naturally, it was also incredibly weak as her original soul was weak, but her innate theme/abilities enabled it to revive, even in the state of her broken soul; that being, during the thread https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14612p10-caldwell-laboratories-mongolia-combat-data-for-potential-apprentice

her Zanpakutō spirit swallowed the energy emitted from the artificial star and blackhole, which is the primary reason she survived jumping into the chaos that was their clashing and also enabled her to become a living singularity. that being said, the Zanpakutō spirit is awakened during thread's near complete death from entering soul society, forcibly activating shikai

the energy from a star/black hole clashing is immense, though, and all that sucked in starts to flare out in Yuel's Zanpakutō. an alternative explanation that i'm considering is that the reason her soul is weak and degrades from even just the latent energy of soul society was her Zanpakutō, constantly siphoning her life away in perpetuity, which is also why the SS scientists could only assume that she had a birth-defect, because determining something like a Zanpakutō spirit's characteristics before it ever surfaces, i imagine is no easy task for anyone--including powerhouses with very strong affinity for this subject.

The unleashing of all this built-up energy obviously creates a disturbance--massive one--within SS, to the point that even the higher-ups, to include Ibiki who seems to be going towards CC now? Which adds incentive to her appearance to something that went past the SS's defense system with such an abnormal level of power, ON TOP OF THAT the familiar energy of a Suika coming from the same source, albeit incredibly faint. But, I imagine at Ibiki's level, she can still sense someone that shares her bloodline
aaaand, done.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 40 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anonymous

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 pm
So right now I am doing a thread and trying to round out a technique for this and stuff.( Thread) It's going well and due to advice given, I am on the right track. But I am not sure how to round it out into a move exactly. On how he converts potential energy into pure and raw reishi. So I am hoping maybe since you have had Mana and likely did something with her energy storing it. Maybe you could offer a little more guidance on the subject.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 am
Sorry I kind of went about this the wrong way and made an A-hole out of myself. I figured the Gotei would have access to the Yuudeshi network. From the study, I did on them but I forgot the RP Code in the process. I was hoping to get your permission to sink the A.I I made to the Yuudeshi network. It's a mobile based A.I that allows it to be a supplementary unit for things. To speed up processing and coordinating among them. I don't know when you'll get to see this since your busy. As it's a pending thing presently I really should have had it moved to wip till the matter was discussed. Again I apologize for my error in judgment here and understand if it's denied on the spot.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:00 pm
[adm]Unarchiving this.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum