Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed]

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 pm
Amelia was taken slightly aback by the look of fear in Yin's eyes. "You're... frightened of him? I don't understand... He is a part of you and Hebi. I've actually wanted to meet him some time!" Amelia's innocent giggle echoed through, speaking of Yang as if she figured he would just be a new person that she would be able to talk to. Obviously she had no clue to what "Yang" would actually bring, even though she had been told before. "The Doctor was looking at something that told him to take care of someone who was sick? Hm..." Amelia tilted her head to the side smiling, "I can't say I saw him as the type to do that...n It's kind of sweet... Although, I doubt he did it to want to take care of someone..." She smiled as more soup was brought to her. She opened her mouth and nom'd on it once again, chewing a bit and then swallowing. She took in a deep breath and then turned to him. "How many personalities does Hebi have? Yang.... You, and Doctor. Those are the only ones I've been told about. Are there anymore?" Instead of making him continue holding it, she reached out and grabbed the bowl of soup, bringing it to her lips and taking in a large drink of the warm broth. After that, she set it down to the side on the floor. "I don't really want to eat that much..."
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed]

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:37 pm
"...Little Amelia, you do not understand." He said, looking at her sadly. However, when he heard what she thought about the Doctor, he blinked, realizing he had left something out. "Oh...That is, you see, he only looked it up for the reason of having the knowledge. He knows about every subject, from how to flood the planet in an hour to some other things I will not speak of." Yin explained, as he looked away for moment, feeling his face get bright red as he remembered some of the other things the Doctor had looked into.

However, it quickly faded as she asked him about their personalities. He winced as she spoke Yang's name; it truly, truly bothered him… mostly because he was now fighting to keep that part of him back, due to her voice trying to pull him out. It was a most dangerous situation, he knew, and he could even feel a single bead of sweat going down the back of his neck. "There.. Are." He said simply, before swallowing and regaining his composure.

"The Doctor has too many of them to count; in fact, he himself is one; remember, me and… him are supposed to be the owner of this body." He explained, using "him" as opposed to Yang's name. [color=red]"…They are all kinds of horror in one way or another. And don't."{/color] He said, as he realized she would probably try to argue by using him as an example. "This is why I didn't want you to meet Yang. Just imagine someone who is me… in every single possible opposite way. Destruction, assault, horrendous actions… Those are all the realm of that horrid being." He explained to her, his gaze hardening slightly as he manned up, in a small way. "That's why I hope you NEVER meet him. There are a few other personalities that are in the body. There's the Undertaker, who isn't half bad so much as just… a bit too obsessed with death. ...Sange I will do anything in my power to keep you from meeting. That would end so badly, so very, very badly…" He trailed off, before looking at her as she said she did not want to eat.

[color:a8b8==red]"Well… what would you like then?" He asked her, a look of worry on his face as he snaked an arm around her back on the couch, gently holding her to himself, willing to do whatever she needed.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:48 pm
As Yin looked away, Amelia knew that something was wrong, so she leaned more towards him, peeking around to see a small blush on his face. Once she asked her question it faded and he looked back to her. She quickly moved back into her normal position so that he would not have seen her look at his blush. On the inside, she smiled and giggled about it, but kept that hidden for her own little just in case reasons. The fact that it faded so quickly made her more curious though. She wanted to know exactly what was going through his head at that moment. Once he began speaking, she listened for a moment and then spoke between his sentences. "But you're not horro-..." she was stopped when he said 'and don't'. He knew her rather well. She glances away from him, a very small saddened look coming into her eyes. She did as he said and tried to imagine the complete opposite of Yin. "So... Since Yin is nice, he'll pick on me. That's not so bad.... And since yin is calm and happy, he'll be hyper and grumpy all the time... That doesn't sound too bad either. I don't get it..." she thought to herself, not really going to deep into 'opposites'.

"But... It doesn't seem to bad. He'll just act like a grumpy little boy. Hahahaha! I still want to meet him you know!" she said, moving herself into Yin's lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. She brought him in close, hugging him tightly, laying her head over his shoulder. "I am probably going to end up meeting him one of these days... I think I'll be able to handle him. Who knows? Maybe he'll like me..." She sounded very hopeful when saying that. Once she did, she pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheek, smiling sweetly at him. "The Undertaker? And... Sange. The way you say it, he sounds scarier that Yang!" she said giggling and then suddenly moving into a small coughing fit. Once she was done, she removed her hand from covering her mouth and nodded to him. "Yes. It was actually really yummy. Also... I have one more question. Since you and Hebi and you are Yang, Sange, and Mister Undertaker... Then don't you all have the same knowledge that Hebi does?"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm
"Please, Little Amelia, trust me. It is so bad. A grumpy little boy…? Try more like that Justin fellow the Doctor saved you from." He told her in reply, his eyes sad before blinking at her, seeing her reposition herself onto his lap. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, his gaze softened and relaxed, calming down fully as she put her head on his shoulder. He returned the gesture, laying his own head on her shoulder. "I sure, sure hope so, Little Amelia…" He said in reply, sighing as a small look of worry came back to his face.

He brushed his cheek lightly after she finished kissing it, a small smile on his face. He was kind of surprised at how she easily calmed him down; but he thought it was refreshing, and didn't really mind. "...He really is." Yin reconfirmed, sighing once more as he thought of the conquestor within Hebi. "Um… Well, kind of." He told her in reply to her question about sharing knowledge, but he had to think for a few moments. "We share this mind. We all see the same things; but that doesn't mean we retain everything we all see. In addition, our mind is shared and yet divided; for example, before you came along, the Doctor merely knew we all existed, but he had no idea whatsoever about what we were like or what would make us come out, despite us being in the same mind."

"Do you think you understand?"
He finished with a sigh, before leaning in and gently kissing her on the lips, a smal smile on hisf ace and glad to be done talking about the others.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 pm
As he asked her if she understood, whether she actually did was not apart of her thoughts at the moment. She was foolishly thinking about trying something she knew that there was a chance she would regret later. It was also probably not very smart since it would anger Yin AND she was sick at the moment. Unfortunately, her curiosity and the need to have all parts of Hebi be a part of her was getting the better of her. She wanted to know every side of him. Unfortunately, her curiosity began taking a strong hold of her. She moved her arms around Yin, wrapping them around his entire body and his arms, so he could not move. She tensed a bit, tightening her muscles in an attempt to keep him still. As this was done, she leaned forward and began whispering to him. "I want to meet him... I want to meet the one called Yang... I want him to come out..." she whispered in a calm voice, practically dripping with the desire to bring out this personality. Of course this was her plan, using her Angelic Voice to pull Yang from the depths of Hebi's conscious to meet him.

In her mind, she was feeling the guilt. She knew this action would upset Yin. It even caused a single tear to drop down her cheek. He would likely feel betrayed by her, which made her feel even worse. She only hoped that he would understand her longing for this. Ever since she had learned of the multiple personalities, she wanted to be a part of them all. As she continues to beckon for Yang to emerge, a little Tiger Cub appeared about ten feet away. In his big blue eyes, nothing but horror. What he was hearing terrified him. "Please tell me she isn't trying to do, what I think she is trying to do..." "Yang, I know you can hear me. Come out, please." she continued calling for him, waiting to see if anything would change. At this point, Amelia was unable to even look into Yin's eyes. She was beginning to regret it more and more. "This... is wrong..." she stopped speaking and thought in her mind, realizing she really did need to stop this.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Yin merely looked at Amelia with curiousity as she wrapped her arms around him. He trusted her, and allowed her to lean forwards to whisper something to him. He gulped slightly, anxious to know what it was that she wanted to tell him. However, his expression soon changed as she spoke.

I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COOOOOOOOOOOMING!!!!!! LIKE HELL YOU ARE! GO BACK!

A battle began within the mind of Hebi, as Yang began moving on the line that he had with Yin, feeling the power of Amelia's voice weakening the unsuspecting personality. He cackled as he rose higher, within the mind of them both, as the Yin on the outside began to shake and pant slightly. A sudden burst of wind shot from the top of his head as he blew his hood back even farther from his head, as his hair began to shorten slightly, clumping together as he began to change. His eyes began shaking in his skull as his pupils began to decrease in size immensely. "Amelia... why..." Was all he could say, before thrown back into his internal battle as she spoke once more.

HERE I AM! AND HERE YOU... go! LISTEN TO YOU! YOU'RE SO WEAK! SHE'S COMPLETELY WEAKENED YOU! TIME FOR ME TO HAVE FUN! IT'S TIME FOR YANG!

As hard as he struggled, YIn could not hold him back. His entire face seemed to become blank, his mouth slightly agape as if stunned, as out of his head a gigantic screw began to appear. The knob on the left side and the through on the right, the transformation had been completed.

"I WANT TO DESTROY!!!!!!"

The words suddenly came out of the transformed Yin's mouth, the voice much deeper and almost demonic sounding than Yin's, as Yang burst from the couch, throwing Amelia far to the side as he threw out his right hand. Hebi appeared in his hand, transforming into a large scythe, as he cackled wildly, running at little Shiro. He moved incredibly fast, smiling extremely broadly as he appeared on the tiger cub's other side.

The unique scythe that Yang wielded cut through Shiro's very spirit bonds, as the tiger cub gained three large slashes in his back and his tail completely rent off. Yang threw his head back, laughing as the blood fell on him. He turned to face Amelia once more, swinging his scythe at his side, smiling like a maniac as he took slow, methodical steps towards her, enjoying the moment beyond belief.

"I Believe You Rang For Me..."

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:21 pm
Amelia quickly realized how stupid she was for wanting this. It was definitely one of those "be careful what you wish for" moments. She definitely got her wish, and it scared the living hell out of her. Her eyes widened as the transformation began. She leaned back a bit, looking into his eyes as he spoke one final time to her. She felt her heart sink. She couldn't even reply. "What have I done...?" she asked her self as tears flowed down her cheeks. Suddenly she was thrown off to the side. She was so shocked and scared at the moment, she didn't take the fall right. She landed on the floor, slamming down on her left arm. She could have sworn she heard something snap too. Ignoring it, she pushed herself into a sitting position and looked back to him. "....Yang." she mumbled under her breath as the transformation was complete. What happened next she was not expecting at all. Yang charged towards Shiro, a small tiger cub, and attacked him without any hesitation or care for what he was actually doing. Amelia went to push herself to her feet to try and intercept, but she fell back down to the ground in pain from her hurt arm. She heard a small whimper and looked back up, "NO! SHHIIIRROOOO!" she reached out to him, screaming at the top of her lungs, in horror of what she saw.

"What have I done... No, no, no. Shiro... Y-Yin... I... what have I..." Amelia's eyes were stuck wide open, her own pupils decreasing in size as they trembled within her skull. She had done this. She had wanted to bring Yang forward and now look what had happened. Why did she not listen to what Yin told her? It would have been so much better that way. Suddenly she was pushed into a coughing fit. She raised her left arm to cover her mouth, but then heard Yang speak to her. Her head snapped up, her eyes looking straight into his, nothing but horror filling them. She shook her head, unable to speak. She began sliding away from him, pushing herself backwards as if she was trying to get away. She didn't want this. Her back came to a wall and she was stopped. She glanced back to it and then looked back to Yang. "Wh-Why...? Why did you hurt him? He didn't do anything to deserve that! Why!?" She began sobbing wildly in both fear and worry for the young cub that she could tell was on the brink of death. "I... I just wanted to meet you! That is all I wanted, so why would you do that!?"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm
"I heard what the idiot said. You KNOW EXACTLY WHY. A-HAAAA-HAAAA-HAA!" His deep, demonic voice boomed as he continued to walk towards her. "I DESTROY EVERYTHING... EVERYTHING WITHOUT EXCEPTION! AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUMMONED ME! THUS I DO WHAT I DO BEST!" He threw his head back once more, laughing incessantly before finally turning his head back down, smiling that immensely huge smile at her once more.

"All he did was exist. IT DIDN'T MATTER TO ME. IT FELT GOOD TO CUT HIM OPEN. AND NOW HE'S LYING ON THE FLOOR... AND HE'S DEAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He continued to laugh, his entire body shaking before he stepped over her, his cooked smile growing as he went down onto one knee, pulling up her chin and looking directly into her eyes. "How should I cut you up, hmm...? Should I take off your head, leave it on the Doctor's desk as a gift? MAYBE CUT OFF THOSE FEET OF YOURS, FOR THAT SOFTHEARTED FOOL TO SEE CLEARLY THAT YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN TRUSTED ANYWAY." He continued his shouting at her even this close, before with a single finger lifted her into the air. In his present state, Yang was unbelievably strong; it would be child's play for him to pick her up this way, looking at her directly in the eyes standing up.

"IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD. HE TRUSTED YOU... AND YOU OUTRIGHT WENT AGAINST WHAT HE ASKED. THAT IS SO LOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I MEAN, REALLY. IT WAS SO GREAT." He finished, before he slowly rose up the Hebi scythe, holding the brunt of the tool to the back of her throat and making her unable to move anywhere before leaning in close, closing his own eyes softly before forcing her to kiss him, then laughing as he parted.

"AND NOW THAT SOFT HEART GETS TO SEE HIS OWN SOFT HEART's PRIDE VIOLATED BY HER OWN DESIRE. HA. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!"

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:59 pm
"He isn't an idiot. Do not call him that!" Amelia's demeanor changed for a moment as she attempted her own little retaliation against Yang. This obviously wasn't going to do much. He knew how she was and to try and change that now was stupid. As he came closer and kneeled down in front of her, he set his finger under her chin. She winced in pain as she was lifted upwards by it. He was very strong, yes, but this did cause her some pain. She brought her hand up and grabbed onto his wrist, leaving her right arm hanging by her side. She realized then that her right arm was hurt more than she thought at first. It was painful just to try and move it. She narrowed her eyes at him, refusing to let go of his wrist as he spoke so evilly to her. "Do not cut me up! I will not allow that!" she said to him seriously. At this time, she was purposely gathering the water in the air around Shiro and bringing it down to his wounds. She was speaking to Yang like this as her own little distraction. Since she didn't use really any energy at all, she purposely flared the energy around her body to mask the fact that she was doing something behind his back. Once the water was collected, it would seep down into Shiro's wounds and begin to heal him.

"Yin... Yin can trust me. I... just... I just made a mistake! I should have listened to him!" she said as she began crying even more. "STOP YELLING AT ME!" she shouted very loudly at him since all he was doing was screaming at her. She narrowed her eyes even more, still doing her best to flare her energy enough to mask Shiro's healing process. "You do not have to yell to get your point across. It doesn't sound more threatening, you know! Talk normal... Your voice is threatening enough by itself. Screaming just makes it highly annoying..." she said to him, wondering if her words were the best choice at this point. She was obviously not making very many intelligent decisions lately. "And as I said... Hebi can always trust me, every side of him can. I know I upset Yin, but I am also sure that he understands what I was wanting... I just wanted to meet you. There is no-..." her words were cut off by a sudden kiss. Her hand tightened around his wrist a bit, in shock at what had just happened. As the kiss broke, she continued holding onto his wrist, never seeming to let it go for some reason. "You... kissed me..." she was unsure of what she was feeling at that moment, but she did NOT like it at all. It felt wrong. She felt wrong... dirty.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm
"You're right, he's not an idiot. HE'S RETARDED."

Yang said spitefully as she failed to retailiate. "A mistake…? You call his very love trying to send him through the absolute worst hell he can imagine a mistake…?" The corrupted angel iramasha stopped for a few moments, as he looked her up and down as she continued to talk. He laughed once more as she struggled to get her next few words out. "You call betrayal a mistake? "Oh, sorry, I just had to release your inner demon so he could kill me and make your life A LIVING HELL ONCE AGAIN. But don't worry, it was just a mistake. That's all." He mocked her, before narrowing his eyes and getting right up in front of her face. wn]"Now why would I do that? YELLING AT YOU SEEMS PERFECCTLY FINE!" He told her, his eyes narrowing as he looked at her now, seeing her tightened hand around his wrist. "I cannot wait to cut you open…" He muttered to himself, as in a haze, before suddenly refocusing. "Highly annoying… I'll tell you what's highly annoying. SEEING YOU FAIL SO HARD, SO OFTEN." He said, pointedly, snarling at Amelia.

"THE DOC MADE YOU STRONG, AND YOU'RE STILL SO WEAK! YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THE SNAKES HE PUT WITHIN YOU!" He said loudly, bringing up his right hand as all kinds of electricity seemed to running around in his palm, made of spirit energy. "I should just remove that other from you… GET RID OF IT FOR GOOD." He said, even as he turned around, walking her before Shiro and dropping her in front of him. "This power right HERE. HAHAHA." He said, pointing at the water covering Shiro's wounds. "All it would take is one touch… and he's gone forever." He said, holding his hand above Shiro's pelt.

"All you have to do to stop it is to attack me. SO WILL YOU DO IT? WILL YOU ATTACK THE DOCTOR AND THE ONE YOU SAY YOU LOVE? IT'S A LIE! WE'RE UNLOVABLE! STOP TRYING! STOOOOOP!" He said, even as his hand above Shiro's unconscious head slowly began to quiver, Yang's eyes tiny and going all over the inside of his skull as it slowly began to dip towards the cub, who wouldn't be able to barely omve to stop it even if he did manage to wake up.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum