Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed]

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:31 pm
Amelia's grip on Yang had not faltered one bit. She knew he noticed it, but he did nothing about it. This made her wonder whether he knew much about her at all. It was something she had learned just by coming into physical contact with Yin and Hebi. There was a connection, a strong one, that she was able to make when she kept in contact with people for extended amounts of time. By not forcing her to let go of his wrist, he allowed this connection to take hold. She stayed silent and just listened to him as he continued yelling at her. Every now and then she would flinch, his words actually getting to her. She was brought over to Shiro, her eyes widening when she realized what he was actually going to do. Was this some sort of test? Was this his way of trying to make her prove her love for him? She noticed that he had said she only loved Yin. That was wrong. She loved every part of Hebi, that included Yang. This was why it hurt her so much to hear him yell at her, tell her otherwise when it comes to her love. She didn't like it. Seeing him raise his hand to Shiro hurt even more, but she had something she could do about it.

"No..." she said clearly. Her eyes seemed to fade of emotion and her hair began to darken until it became as black as night itself. She looked up to him, her eyes slightly narrowed at him. "This test of yours ends now. I refuse to allow you to hurt me or to hurt Shiro. We have done nothing wrong, but.... I will also not attack you. I don't need to." She then finally let go of his wrist. A very dangerous and energy draining power was now what Amelia was using. She had to keep her concentration as well, using the time she now had to bring the Doctor or Yin back into the controlling personality. "Try and move..." Amelia said. Once he attempted to move, he would realize that he wouldn't be able to easily, if at all. Right now, she had control over the water within his body, the muscles and blood. All of it was in her command at this point. From the moment he set his finger under her chin, to her keeping a firm grip on his wrist, she was creating a connection to him. A desperate move that could kill her if she didn't stop it on time. It was going to drain her energy immensely.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 pm
He looked up at her, his small pupils pointed at her own. "NO... what?" He asked, his hand stopping for a few moments. Then she said his test was over. He blinked as she continued to speak, before she let go of his wrist. It had not even occurred to him to remove her hand for any reason. Then he blinked as he felt a strange consuming power all over his body.

He tried moving his hand down lower, finding he was having trouble and moving much slower than normal. His eyes looked down from his hand at the cat, his mouth a wide straight line on his face before his tiny pupils looked back up at Amelia. "..." He tried to speak, but was not able to summon the muscle power needed. Suddenly, however, his mouth shot open, as he began to let out one, continuous scream. I'M BEING TRAPPED AGAIN! TRAPPED! TRAPPED! CAN'T MOVE! NOTHING! NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING! TRAAAAAAAAAAAPPED!

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He shouted out in desperation, caught by her ability and unable to move himself from the spot...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:24 pm
Amelia's personality had finally flipped. She was no longer herself. She stood up with a slightly manipulative smirk on her face. Raising her hand, she pointed down towards the floor. With this gesture, the water within his body would push downwards towards the very ground he stood on. It was her way of trying to keep him still. She wasn't exactly in her normal state of mind anyway. "Yang...." she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear, "You know... It isn't nice to hurt people for no reason, especially when you hurt the ones that care about you." Amelia stepped closer to him as he began to scream. Hearing this, she did not hesitate to bring her hand over his mouth. "Stop... screaming. It's stupid and childish. I highly dislike that. Do. Not. Do. It. Understand?" At that moment, she brought her attention to the strange screw that appeared in the side of his head. "What is this thing?" she said, reaching out to touch it. Immediately it clicked in her mind to turn it. It was a screw. What do screws do? They turn... So, she did. She grabbed onto it, still being as gentle as she usually did and began turning it. By this time, she was sweating and fighting coughs that threatened to disrupt her concentration.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 pm
His wild eyes looked at hers, focusing on them as he continued his desperate scream as she began to walk up to him. She told him to stop screaming; the words did not even reach his ears to go out the other, he was screaming so loud. She looked towards the screw on his forehead; even he didn't know why that screw was there, and as he could not hear her, it didn't matter what she even asked him.

He felt as she grabbed onto the screw on his head, his body fighting its decent towards the ground with a reasonable amount of effort. However, he felt her grab onto it, as suddenly, his entire body froze. Not even her water could move him as his small eyes looked up to hers, directly looking at her black eyes. His eyes began shaking, before suddenly they stopped shaking and moving completely. As she began to turn it, his eyes widened. At first, they were normal sized; then they began widening further as his body relaxed. One hand reached up, placing itself on Amelia's shoulders as the man's face looked up towards her.

His eyes were wide and scared looking, shaking and looking side to side as his arms extended around her, his eyes falling on Shiro as he began to sob into her. After all...

He was returned to Yin once more, seeing the destruction he had just caused to the innocent tiger cub.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:29 pm
As the screw was turned, Amelia watched in confusion as he began to change right in front of her. For a moment he wouldn't even move. Then, he set a hand on her shoulder, causing her to flinch. When he looked up to her, the look on her face softened as she realized that Yin was back. She could tell by the look in his eyes. Then he began to cry. This hurt Amelia more than she would ever be able to explain. She had betrayed his trust and caused something to come out that he had practically begged her to never do. She did it anyway and now this had happened. Shiro was being healed, but it was going to take a while. With her being sick and weakened, her energy was having trouble keeping up with what she was trying to do. The blood had begun to stop, once it completely stopped, she would begin to work on the wounds that Shiro had and try to close them. For now, it was going to take a long time. "Yin.... I-I... I am.. so s-sorry..." Amelia felt her throat choke up as tears began to form in her own eyes. The sight of his tears was hurting her, making her feel really guilty. Then, she glanced over to Shiro and it all came out. She raised her hands to her face and began crying hysterically. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done something like that! This is all my fault! I'm so, so sorry..." She then crawled over to Shiro and picked the small cub into her arms, holding tightly onto him. "Shiro... Yin... Please forgive me..." She watched as the water was working slowly through his wounds. Shiro wasn't moving and was barely breathing. This scared her very much.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 pm
As she got up from him, he fell to his knees, staring at the ground for a few moments, before Amelia brought Shiro back over to him. He looked up at her for a few moments, his eyes radjusting to look at her as he tried to summon up the strength needed to talk to her.

"Amelia... never... ever... do that again."told her, laying a hand down on Shiro as he moved his healing energy through the tiger, before hugging Amelia and shiro to himself. "Never, ever again may you summon Yang. I think you understand why, and I truly hope you listen to me from now on. I'll forgive you, because I must. Just... never make me do it again, alright?" He asked her for assurance, trying to make absolutely certain that she understood him. He never ever wanted to go through with that again or cause her and shiro that much pain. Although this strange state did confuse him, he did understand what it meant for him. She could... change him. And that fact...

It truly made Yin uncertain what to think.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:57 pm
Amelia just held onto Shiro as lovingly as she could. She was gentle, but had a firm hold that most would only expect a mother to have. Hearing Yin, she couldn't even look into his eyes. She felt so guilty. She just kept nodding yes to him over and over again, but saying nothing to really confirm what he wanted her to. She took in a deep breath and let it out through sobs as she lowered her head, allowing her now perfectly white hair to fall forward and hide her face. She couldn't face him. It was almost too much for her to deal with. "What did I do...? I can't believe I did this. Because of me... Shiro and Yin... I..." she closed her eyes tightly and just leaned her head onto his shoulder. Still, she did not look up to him. She was shamed. And there was one thing that kept coming back to her mind. "That kiss... Why do I feel... That... It..." she pushed the thoughts out of her mind and just watched as Shiro was now being healed by Yin. She suddenly began to relax, the adrenaline was calming down and she felt herself becoming weak. "What... is going..." she mumbled. Shiro suddenly slipped out of her arms and began falling towards the floor, but she could not react. At that same time, everything for her went black. She suddenly began to fall backwards, her eyes going dull as she collapsed onto the floor, passed out.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm
Yin blinked as he saw Amelia nodding to him so consistently as he hugged her. He looked up into her eyes, their golden hues looking back at him as she continued to nod, as his own stabilized and he stopped shuddering and sobbing. He blinked as she let go of Shiro, and he curved his body to hers as he helped her on her descent downwards, as he stayed close to her, finding himself wearing some strange, stitched labcoat.

He threw one end of it over her and one over himself, as he cuddled her to himself in an effort to keep her warm. Not only was she sick, she had just utterly exhausted herself, mentally and physically. He himself was looking the worse for wear as well; and he really couldn't help it as he began to drift off next to her, holding her closely to himself in an effort to keep her warm and comfortable as she slept. ...I forgive you completely. He thought, as he barely kept himself able to look at her slumbering face. Good night... little Amelia...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:37 pm
Thread Closed!
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:38 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Snakehearted Experiment: Amelia's Sickness [Closed] - Page 4 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum