Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed]

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:44 am
Snopy felt as she pushed him back down onto the ground and released her Zanpakutō. He felt as the shield that surrounded them began to work on his wounds. It was strange, but even with everything that happened, Kanna's energy being around him was a comforting feeling. He looked over at her. She was sitting down with her face buried into her knees. He didn't know what to say, obviously he wasn't forgiven. Was she thinking about it? He looked over as she placed the necklace on his stomach. She did give it back to him, when she didn't hand it over right away, he worried she might do something with it.

Kanna...I...don't know what to say. Everything I put you through, you don't deserve it. He sighed. First I almost get you killed, then I break your heart. Why is it that the one person I care about most, I'm hurting the most. He began to tear up again. And yet...you still went out and got this, and you gave it back to me. I don't know. I just don't know how I could ever make it up to you. They may be just words...but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, everything I ever did to hurt you. I know I've done a lot to you...but...I still have to ask. Kanna, could you please at least think about giving me another chance? I swear on my life I won't betray you again. I know I might not deserve it, but I still can't imagine being without you. And I will do everything in my power to try and make you happy. So please, please Kanna. Could you just think about it? He could do nothing but ask forgiveness at this point, he was too injured and beaten to try any other methods. He would have to just pray and hope.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed]

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 am
"Before I met you...." she spoke out calmly after he was done speaking, "... I was never into your type of guy. I have always been attracted to tall, aggressive type men that go after what they want without hesitation. I wanted a man that could fight and protect me. He had to be a hard worker. The type of guy that wasn't afraid to get sweaty and build up a bit of muscle... It shocks me how I was able to push all of that out of my mind and still some how fall for you." Kanna closed her eyes and laid onto her side, facing away from him. She curled up into a fetal position and just laid there. She was mentally and emotionally drained, so staying awake was really hard for her. She wanted nothing more than to just fall asleep on the soaking wet ground. She could already feel a bit of a cold coming on. She was soaked, so that wasn't shocking. Sighing, she nodded. She did not turn to him and she spoke in a low whisper, unsure if he was able to hear it, ".... I.. can think about it..." Those were her words to him. Whether she'd give him another chance, who knows? Her trust was dashed, her heart smashed, and she doubted that this would be the last time it happened. Only time would tell from then on. Within the next ten minutes, Snopy should be completely healed and they'd probably end up heading back to the Seireitei, that is if she didn't fall asleep right where she was at.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:19 am
Snopy listened to her words and actually had something to confess himself. I wasn't initially into your of girl. Yet somehow, when we spoke in that cafe oh so long ago, something happened. I looked at you and I felt strange. I didn't understand it. It ate away at me for days, giving me a massive headache from trying to figure it out. I eventually did figure it out, I had a crush on you. In fact, it was still hard to believe for me, until I was talking to Masakage. He threw insult after insult, and I got so mad. That is when I realized I loved you. Snopy stared at his necklace. He was drained as well. He had cried what seemed like twice his body weight that day. Either way, he was unsure what he'd do if she said no. He might have just tossed himself in the river and allowed it to take him away, he may have kept trying. In his current state, no one knew. His eyes suddenly widened. He had heard something all right. She said she would actually thing about it. The hope that he felt was more than he had ever felt before. He looked up at the sky. It was raining lightly now, but Snopy liked it that way. As he stared up at the clouds he whispered just as quietly Kanna had. Thank you. He waited for the wounds to heal, and to see what Kanna would do next. If she fell asleep here, he wouldn't just leave her there after all.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 am
Kanna stayed quiet the rest of the time. The light rain was relaxing her. She felt slightly at peace, like something within her was finally at rest and accepted. This feeling was a huge relief and actually made her a bit happy. Of course this was not shown. As she listened to the man that was behind her,being healed by her Zanpakutō, she still kept her eyes closed. Even when he stopped, she said nothing more. And then, like an alarm when something has finished, she could just tell that he had been completely healed to her Zanpakutō's ability. Without turning towards him, she reached back and grabbed her sword. She brought it to her front and held it like one would hold a pillow while sleeping. She closed her eyes again, took a deep breath. The last thing she heard was Snopy say thank you. She did not reply. She just allowed herself to move into a light sleep, uncaring to her surroundings or whether someone saw her like this. Her mind was too tired and she was already feeling like she was getting sick. So for now... she slept.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:29 pm
As his wounds fully healed he looked over at Kanna. She had fallen asleep, and was holding her sword like a pillow. She didn't look too good, so staying here wasn't a good idea. He went over to her and moved her onto her back. He took her Zanpakutō and placed it so it was next to one of his. His physical body was also fatigues, so he didn't want to put any unneeded stress on his arms. His torso and legs could handle the extra weight. He then picked her up, carrying her in his arms. He turned towards Seireitei and began to walk with her in his arms. He made no attempt to run, as this whole ordeal left him exhausted. Walking was about all he felt like doing.

Boss? What is it Fumiko? He spoke out loud. Kanna was asleep and it wasn't like anyone was going to hear him. Do you feel better? For the first time, little miss crazy sounded worried about something. It isn't like you Fumiko to get so worried. I'm just worried about you baka! He actually laughed a little before speaking. I...don't know how I feel. I can't stand hurting her like I did. And she only said she'd think about forgiving me...I mean, that in itself is a little comforting but... Well there is a reason we call you a genius. Snopy's eye twitched a bit. How many times do I have to tell you Reiko, I am not a genius. The fact that you got Kanna to think about it. So she is thinking about it, that doesn't make me a genius. He heard Reiko laugh in his head a little. Denying it makes it no less true. Snopy let out a sigh as he continued walking.

It's amazing how much you seem to love her. Of course I love her. She is the most important thing in my life. He heard a slight "hmm" sound as Fumiko was thinking. In that case everything will work itself out! She had a perky voice, which cheered him up slightly. I wish I could share your enthusiasm, but I just don't know. As they walked it was silent for awhile I wonder if most Zanpakutō are as talkative as you. He laughed a bit as he said it. Not really. You treat us as such close friends that we naturally talk to you. Other Zanpakutō, well it varies. Haha, I wonder what Nobuye is thinking. Snopy raised an eyebrow. Nobuye? Kanna's Zanpakutō? What, you think she can hear us? Well we always do haha. Snopy thought about it for a second. I guess technically she could. You two generally see and hear things in my surroundings. Even when you are asleep. Snopy laughed some more.

I wonder what Nobuye was thinking through all of this. Well doesn't really matter. But thanks Fumiko, Reiko. Talking with you, I feel a bit better. The bond he shared with his Zanpakutō was strange. They themselves were like family to him. Though it was strange, they both had their unique way of comforting him. He looked at his necklace, which he had slipped around his neck before he had gotten up. He had even surprised himself with how far he would go to prove to Kanna how much he cared. None of the feelings he had told Kanna about were a lie, and now even he started to feel like things would work out.

He entered Seireitei and made his way to Kanna's barracks. People looked on in shock at what they saw, yet Snopy didn't care. He just walked by with a stoic look on his face. Actually, there may have been a light smile. He ignored everyone he passed as he entered the barracks. He said nothing as he headed towards Kanna's room. He entered and gently set her down on the bed, pulling the covers over her. He took Nobuye off of his waist and looked at it. If you can hear me, please do your best to protect Kanna. He sighed a bit as he set the Zanpakutō down, leaning on the wall. And I'll do my best. Snopy turned and walked out of Kanna's room. Some of the members were looking at him and wondering what happened. He put out a smile before collapsing on the ground. He was too tired to bother going anywhere himself. For now, he slept. The odds were he would wake up later on some squad 4 bed, at which point he would head home. He wasn't sure what to think of the day, but he had a feeling things would get better from here.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 pm
I'd say that this thread is closed
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:21 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Truth: A Secret That Was Never Meant to be Secret [closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum