Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Left_bar_bleue5/0Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Empty Blowing in The Wind [Viz]

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 am

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Kenshin___BleachED_by_Wslasher

The shadow of the man seemed to run through the forest, one moment you would see him up in the tree the next you would feel a blast of wind as he flew through the air and back onto the ground. Free Runners usually went through cities but this man was able to see everything in front of him, duck and dodging through trees and running past different things. Jumping into the air he spotted in front of him a spider web, he didn't feel like knocking it down. Maneuvering his body in the air he stopped right in front of the spider web, you could feel the blast of wind when he stopped. He jumped straight up, flipping in mid air and then landed upside down on a truck that was above him, kicking off of it launching himself forth he landed back onto the ground, kicking off of it again he then flew through a trees branches, dodging each of them and flew out of the canopy of the tree right onto a meadow. At this point you could see the features of the man now, long red hair, a cross shaped scar that was on his left cheek, his eyes were glowing a vibrant cyan color. A shinigami uniform on, suddenly excellerating in a torrent of wind he kept moving around the meadow, unleashing punches that seemed to explode whenever his fist went forth. Kicking off the ground he then was in the air about 15 feet in the air, he then felt something with the wind that he created. A movement that was far from himself, moving toward him at a very fast pace.

Pointing his palm in the direction of the movement that he had felt suddenly wind started to quickly form in the palm of his hand, almost like a wind vacuum a sphere appeared in front of his hand, firing it off in the direction of what was most likely a hollow based on the disruptions in the air flow that was not so far off. A arrow like ball of wind suddenly soared through the air, it would gain more and more power the further it went. Clearly this man was the God of Wind, Kenshin Yuudai.

Closing his eyes he then could basically see the arrow and the hollow, this was much like echolocation for Kenshin accept for it being the air that he was echo-locating with. Directing it with the movements of his hand he then drove the thing right through the hollow's skull, pulling his hands apart from each other as it entered the hollow's skull it exploded in a torrent of wind. Opening his eyes he then spotted the ground that he was coming very close to smashing into, spinning around he pushed wind onto the ground, keeping him off the ground as he rotated his body, landing softly onto his feet as he then looked in the direction where the hollow was coming from.

"Thank you, Dalinda." He spoke aloud. "You have granted me the power of the Wind God. The power to protect the ones that I cherish." Just a few days ago he had come across a man named Rihiku who while facing his hollow form, Kenshin had become the essence of a God of Wind.

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] 20u4p06
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Empty Re: Blowing in The Wind [Viz]

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 pm
A man stood silently on the top of a tall pine tree, his body looking black as the large bright moon shone behind his body. Today it looked so large, much larger than a normal day. The man had heard that an old friend was back in town and was much more powerful than before. His hearing was execptional, he could hear everything within a surrounding mile clearly if he knew what he was looking for, and he found it. The sound of rushing wind. Normally wind was just wind but in the hands of his old friend it was something much more than, the winds he heard could only be made by a God. The man smirked a little as he said to himself "I think its time we put on a show for our old friend isn't it Aurora." "Hey what about me!" said a voice from inside the tree. On the branch below where the man was standing was another figure, a smaller one that seemed to just have arrived. "I told you to stay home! If he find you here he might kill you easily!" The on on the top said yelling "But i wanted to meet my brothers old friend, it seemed like it would be fun." Said the lower man with a hint of innocence in his voice. "Fine. But can you do me a favour? Can you make the trees in say a mile and a half around look really scary?" Said the top one. "No problem thats my specialty!" Said the lower man ans he gripped the tree and hollow energy spilled into the forest, but it was quickly overshadowed by a much powerful source if energy, shinigami spirit energy that masked the hollow one as music could strongly be heard as the trees started to change.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOzZVAl_HA&list=PL5B162D46B12EB2CF&index=62&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

At first it seemed like a breeze was just coming through but the trees started to rattle more, louder. They started to warp as they oozed hollow like energy, changing. Growing wider and taller, some growing out twisted faces of horror and pain; branches grew into clawed appendages seeming to creep closer to the man that was in the forest; menacing and intimidating ; thats what this once tranquil forest had turned into, a vale of nightmares. No plant was left unchanged, everything was changed into a horrifying vision, yet all of it real. "My friend, we will see each other soon, but how will we meet if you dont find me first." The man said as his voice echoed through out the forest reaching the ears of the other man, a voice distant yet familiar.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Left_bar_bleue5/0Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Empty Re: Blowing in The Wind [Viz]

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Kenshin Yuudai

God of Wind

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] Kenshin___BleachED_by_Wslasher

Stepping forth he saw something out of the corner of his eyes, he had felt it before he had seen it within the eye of the storm that he had summoned, the breeze that gently blew against your skin was actually infused with reiatsu from Kenshin, he was using the wind to track every movement that was happening except for 5 feet around himself. Noticing the trees transform into hollow-like things that started to sway back and forth at first he was a little worried, but then he pointed his hand in the direction that the trees had started to become 'hollow-like'. A huge burst of air then traveled toward the side of the of the field that Kenshin was standing in the middle of, it pushed the leafs all around and made a lot of them fall off the trees as the pressurized air swerved in and around the trees.

The only thing that the man that had summoned those hollow-like trees would have felt was the wind blowing around him, Kenshin had found him. Kenshin stood in the middle of the field, kicking off of the ground, he appeared about 10 feet in the air in a matter of seconds. A blast of wind was all you could hear as he disappeared. The man that would have made those 'hollows' would not be on the ground from the amount of spiritual pressure that Kenshin secreted from his being as he was now standing in front of the single man. His eyes were glowing a bright cyan color. Now that he found the person though he thought it was odd, there was only one person here in front of him that he could see, quickly a blast of wind went outward from Kenshin's body. He was now tracking and searching for anything that would move in the area around them, but this time it was more so concentrated to the area where he was and about 30 meters into the trees as well, if anything were to move within his 'eye' he would sense them coming. He would be able to tell exactly how they looked except for the visuals of the actual person.

"Why have you displayed such trickery in front of me? What is the reason that you have come to where I am and done such a thing? What is your reason?" His voice came booming outward, it wasn't that he was upset, angry or anything. This was only to instill fear in the person that presumably was now bowing before him.

Blowing in The Wind [Viz] 20u4p06
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum