Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings  Left_bar_bleue0/0New Beginnings  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Beginnings  Empty New Beginnings

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 am

New Beginnings  Ammy_the_human_furrball_by_Kagoya_chan

~Misaiko~

As the wind blew with a gentle breeze, the air began to blow over a bit more, as the village seemed unharmed. Out of the Thin air however, Came a White silhouette. Amber golden eyes glowed through the silhouette, almost like something magical was coming. some people stopped to watch, they were dazzled and amazed by the appearance, as the Silhouette had turned out to be a lovely Woman. Who's age looked like that of a simple mid-thirties house mother, her appearance was very majestic in the sense that she had both Animal characteristics as well as a very well groomed and normal body, she didn't look like a monster or even a demon. Which may have or may not have been the norm of the day, really who knows. To this woman, everything was always natural in this world, no one who had a good soul at least to her, no matter their appearance was unnatural at all. That was simply her good heart, she was one of the most humble and well nurtured people to ever hit this earth. she would gladly help even the most lowest of the low souls make their way to some sort of redemption. That was just how she was at heart, and nothing could ever change that about this woman.

As she walked out through the grass plains and looked over the area and into the sky and cloud's, her appearance was now in full view and she was no sore sight to the eye's at all. Long White hair that reached down to the back, albeit with wolf ear's that sprouted from her head, instead of regular ear's. most of the time she hid her tail, as some people got a bit too curious and would tend to pull on the poor thing while she tried to walk. Thus, she kept it in or hid it with some sorts of tricks or another. Today, however she felt safer and at a peace of mind. So the tail could be seen in full view, the clothing she was wearing was very professional as well, nothing too skimpy to reveal any of her curvy figure and keep her with a reserved appearance. she was wearing a long white shirt with a red sash around it, and a long black skirt with some Stockings over her slender leg's and to finish it off some white sandal's with the symbol on her hair on the front of them. the white shirt was like a dress blouse with a open space to show her ample bosom, which was indeed quite big, but the way she wore it was both respectful, and attractive. The space was a v shape in the front, followed by the red sash under her breast's area and around her stomach. the stockings were your usual work woman fare, nothing too lingerie or anything seductive looking, simply something normal.

The Sandal's also had a fair sort of fancy look to them, but not nothing too much up there, then there were amber eye's which she had covered with a usual set of glasses, most would wonder why the Wind goddess would wear these. When, she never wore them in the past. To be simple, it was just a nice change and made her seem more serene then she already possibly could be. This was Misaiko, a peaceful woman of good heart, kindness and most of all love. she believed that love, whether in brotherhood or in general would prevail over all, no matter how much the odds were stacked up. Something that sounds childish and Misaiko would once believe that herself but there was never a reason to be pessimistic in this world and Misaiko would always follow that code above all. she was taking one of her usual strolls through the city and was surprised to see this new area, where she seen Her village in peace together as one. that was very surprising, it was something that showed her that the future had indeed changed greatly. this made her smile a bit, but that was not what she had came for, at least not today.

she wanted to see how her dear race and people were doing Mostly because, she always wanted their well being to be kept in good shape no matter what. if you hurt your followers they would ultimately come back to haunt you and stab you in the back. Misaiko always wanted peace on all side's. there was no higher ups, of course there was a system but it was no different it was simply something to modernize the Sugiura race. she looked around the shops and stood in the middle, being centered around by quite a few people, for the queen to come into the villages was a treat indeed. Almost like a treat was for the founder of the clan, Shimura to appear. Misaiko simply put up one of those sweet and peaceful smiles which held no bad intention at all and greeted them with respect and honor. Just as they did her, she never was one to think of herself on a higher scale then another unless of course, if they tried to look down on her or disrespect her. Misaiko was no angel, but she always did her best to at least be a peaceful woman with respect to others. She felt different today she could not help but wonder that something was going to happen, something interesting. she had a hunch, but she wasn't sure about it. She was good at telling signs and this one seemed to be arising pretty fast. she would want to find out what that something was today.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

New Beginnings  Empty Re: New Beginnings

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:41 am
Urufu Tatsumaki

New Beginnings  Rival

As usual, Urufu was plotting things. The wolf-named boy was sitting high atop a sky-scraper in Karakura town, the wind blowing through his longish, red hair. Silver eyes peered through them, studying the city and all of it's inhabitants. His long, darkblue jacket was unzipped, the red trim matching his hair color as it too flapped in the wind. One lone hand was holding his head up as he finalized his plans. First, he would become a knight of the worlds, attaining forms that symbolized his unity of the dimensions. Then, he would conquer death once and for all. Placing his palms gently on the soft steel and concrete, he felt nothing. He still had no nerves. Sighing at that, the sound barely escaped his cold lips. Pushing himself up, he stood at the very edge of the building.
Urufu... First, we must see the Sugiura. After that, maybe the Hollows... Kokushibyou told him, his vast knowledge attained by absorbing the memories of his many puppets still not sufficient enough to let him know why. It was merely a feeling.

Leaping from the building, he fell face first towards the ground with his arms spread out, his feet pointing together. Closing his eyes, a black energy pulsed from his being. Twin black globules formed in front of him, falling with him. Reaching out with his hands, he grasped both orbs. Immediately, a bar of the same substance shot from the left into the right, as the same type of orbs formed at the bottom of his black boots. A large arcing bar shot from both orbs in his hands, spreading around his body and connecting everything perfectly. Then, a lower dome spread into existence, and finally, an upper dome. When he was finished, Urufu sat inside a very thing ball of black reiatsu. He could easily make it thicker, but he had no need. Nothing was going to attack him, and this was sufficient enough to fly in. His descent slowing, the orb rotated towards the direction of the Sugiura Villages, before shooting off, a black meteorite in the sky.

It didn't take long. Urufu could reach unimaginable speeds in this ball. Touching the ground gently, It evaporated around him. As he began walking, he breathed in no clean air. He touched no soft ground and grass. He felt no gentle breeze on his decaying flesh. It was quite depressing, actually. He had no nerves connected to his brain. In fact, his brain didn't even function. Everything his body did was a direct result of advanced puppetry. Drawing nearer to the guard of the village a thin tendril of reiatsu flowed from his hand, attaching itself to the back of the sleeping Sugiura's head. Smirking, he began to draw in memories as he forced the command Sleep repeatedly. He wouldn't wake for a while. Knowing whom he had to speak to, he entered the village.

Walking around, he was given strange looks. He almost had some trouble, but a burst of his reiatsu put the nay-sayers off. Finally, he had found her. Misaiko, the leader/queen/ruler of the sugiura. Approaching her, he dropped to one knee and bowed his head low in respect. "Oh high and mighty wind priestess of the Sugiura... I, but a lowly ziamichi, an unworthy vessel, humbly come to beg of your assistance..." He began, his voice low and broken. Raising his head to meet her gaze, he continued. "My name is Urufu Tatsumaki. I come to ask of you to teach me the ways of Sugiura... I wish to become you're own, personal knight. I pledge my loyalty to you on my own honor. To prove this, I have knocked your valiant guard unconscious in order to gain access to this village. I apologize for my impertinence." He told her, staying on one knee.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 am

~Misaiko~

While the humble and Kind Hearted Misaiko was being greeted by her followers and people alike she looked around quietly her amber almost gold eyes looking in some sort of direction. She wasn't ignoring them, it was mostly some feeling that she had sort of like she felt that someone or something was coming. Her slender fingers reaching up to her glasses, to push them up slightly. Technically if she were to take them off they'd give off a very bone crushing reaitsu to these normal sugiura People. She wouldn't want that to happen. As these glasses seemingly helped her conceal her otherwise powerful and strong reaitsu. It was natural for these flowing energies to be around her body at all times and seemingly cause some intimidation. However, Misaiko was skilled and smart enough to know that there was no need for intimidation she was one of those women who could easily get her point across without having to show her authority by sending people to jail or anything else, in fact most people knew a simple look from those eyes of her's sent shiver's into people's spine's and taking off her glasses even slightly could crush mere humans in moments. She was a queen that gave respect, but she also knew her own ways to earn respect.

she took one small breath as she held her up her glasses with one arm placed under her bosom. She sighed and poked her cheek a bit, Misaiko was wondering if this was going to be a general day of just praise, as flattering as it was even enough was enough to certain people at some point . moving her arms down by her side she walked up a little and then felt the people looking strangely at a man coming towards her. She was wondering whether she should be alarmed or threatened. As such, she kept one slender finger on her glasses pulling them down slightly as some of the people felt the reaitsu pulse slightly through the air making them move back. After all you wouldn't be acting polite or social just to see a plain stranger out of the day. Misaiko was peaceful and smart, Kind to a fault. However, in no shape or form was she naive and silly about the facts of life. if this man who was coming towards her, approaching her ever so slowly even planned to attack her, she had to be ready at guard. Though, from sight he seemed almost harmless. Maybe she shouldn't be too alarmed by this new fellow, she thought as she pushed her glasses back up to cover her gold amber eye's as she looked at him intently, he finally stopped at some point and bowed in respect to her. a simple stranger, giving her respect. he was certainly good with manners. Misaiko would definitely give this one some time for whatever he requested.

As a small smile came upon her face, she looked at him bowing and then decided to listen to his words. He looked quite small but there was also another feeling about him that she couldn't help but notice. it seemed to have some sort of death. kind of feeling to it. But that wasn't the main point on her mind nor did she care, so far from appearance and this first gesture he seemed very well mannered. That alone was enough for Misaiko to at least listen to his words. After all even if she was a queen she treated everyone just as normal as the next, unlike others she never wore her royalty on her sleeves. taking some time to listen she heard his words intently. "oh my high and mighty wind priestess may you show me the ways of the sugiura?"; Oh my someone had a way with flattery, showing him her ways of being a sugiura she looked around at the people and decided to hear more of him speaking, as he told her about him being a ziamichi. she had heard about quite a few of those, specifically Shadin yuudeshi, Ikarumi, Havoc, Johnathan, and Yuusuke. Just to name a few of the strongest of the strong that resided in Karakura. This intrigued her quite a bit. she would be interested to see a glimpse of what he could do. Ziamichis were quite the interesting group of people indeed. Holding special demons and spirits with immense, God-like Properties. This man was definitely good with his words. Misaiko decided to take him up on this.

Hearing the last of his words, she chuckled. Though his actions with knocking out her guard was something she did not condone he did apologize for it right after coming up to her. This alone, at least showed her that he didn't have any ill will towards her or her people. This Urufu fellow wanted to become her humble knight? to serve under her and More. Pledging his own honor and all. she chuckled once again, not laughing at him but at how much the flattery made her feel. he could now finally stand up, because now Misaiko was going to take him up on his offer of being her knight. A Personal knight didn't hurt, Takuri was her true Black knight and her dearest blood sister, always coming to help her at a moments notice. those two had a deeper bond beyond friendship almost as if they were connected every since birth. However, most would be surprised as to how they were related. As Takuri was more of a beat the enemy down and break their bones brutally type of opponent. While the Elegant Misaiko skillfully and softly performed her skills leaving both elegance and majesty, with a deadly aura to it no less. crossing her arms she smiled and looked down at him. Now if he wanted to see her powers and the true ways of a sugiura she would now. But not everyone everybody here as even her reaitsu was capable enough of causing some of the area to disintegrate or even break down.

She Smiled and nodded her head in acceptance pushing her glasses up with one finger once again and looking at him. she gave her soft spoken words of acceptance to the Boy. "Alright, Urufu-san as you call yourself, i shall take you up on your offer of becoming my personal knight, and also for you mannerisms i will show you the ways of the sugiura, though i'd like for you to follow me elsewhere as to give you a full walk through, we need open space so my people are not harmed by anything" Misaiko always put her people and her family and friends before her own well being. Something that could be seen as naive or foolish at times. But humans as well as other life forms weren't perfect in any way. Everyone was flawed in some way. Others were just harder to find. With one swing of her finger she began to create a small wind pulse around her self to breath in the sweet aroma of the nature around her, fully accepting it's grace and majestic flow she moved up in the air and smiled as she motioned her fingers for him to follow. "Come, i shall show you a place where i can fully show you how our clan works, and to give you a taste of my power that most people tend to avoid in life, That is...of course if they're alive after they see it" she said with a chuckle. Her Direction was now motioned in a place away from the village almost like a small training ground by some of the Sugiura's most sacred shrines giving homage to the guardian beast's and the founder of the clan and Misaiko and Takuri's blood mother. Shimura Sugiura. Now she awaited for him to follow so that they could get this transaction of sorts on the road. this wasn't to say that she still had her guards up if he planned Anything. She'd have to be on her feet if such a case were to occur, you never could be too safe.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 am
Urufu Tatsumaki

As the corpse boy knelt humbly in front of Misaiko, he did not blink. He did not move. Not a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead due to his nerves. This was not because of confidence. He did not even expect her to say yes. Because his body was a mere corpse, he could not display such trivialities. If he truly felt like it, he could manipulate the corpse to retain perspiration and release it, but he wouldn't. What would be the point of that? Hearing her chuckle at his words, he thought nothing of it. Perhaps she was used to such flattery, or perhaps he was going a little overboard. Hell, perhaps she thought he was being ridiculous. Holding back a smirk, it was not difficult. He merely did not pull the correct muscles in his face.

Standing after she accepted his offer, he did smile that time. It was only polite to express joy towards such a pertinent gift. Calmly walking beside her, he smiled before revealing a little inside joke. Flexing the fingers on one hand into a fist and then not, he laughed slightly. "Well, you see... I am not alive now. I shouldn't have any qualms about that, M'lady." He told her, his flesh rippling all over his body as he twitched every muscle at once. "I feel no pain. I smell no scents. I taste no flavors. I only hear and see, for I will my body to. The fact of the matter is I could see using any of my body parts, not just my eyes." He laughed again, before closing his eyes and holding out his hand. Describing every thing he saw in perfect detail, his arm with the all-seeing palm arced through the air in order for him to see things. Opening his eyes after a bit, he slid his hands into his jacket pockets.

His guard was completely down. He took leisurely steps, he barely glanced at anything, and he barely payed attention to where he walked. It wasn't like he was in any danger, even if someone did utterly destroy him. He would merely possess them, reshape the body to fit his own, and carry on. Flipping his long red hair out of his silver eyes - an old habit, not a necessity, he stuffed his hand once more into his pocket. It did not occur to him that he may be considered a threat here. He was not thinking very straight. Kokushibyou, his inner demon, on the other hand, was laughing his head off silently.
Hey Urf... Do you not realize that everyone who sees you tenses up in this village? Did it not occur to you that you may be a threat? Realizing this, Urufu blinked a few times. I think you're right....Shit. He whispered to the beast inside of him, silent on the outside.

"M'lady, I would like to assure to you that I am no threat. I come here to humbly ask of your assistance, not to harm you in any way. If I am causing too much of a commotion in your village, I would of course leave. I mean no disrespect to you or any Sugiura." He told her in a low voice as they walked. He would leave too. He didn't want any bad communication between him and.. well, anyone. It wouldn't be good for his plan.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 am

~Misaiko~

Misaiko walked on the ground now after landing down, and then looked back as she begin to reach a hill which would soon take them to the bare lands and a few shrines of the Sugiura Area. where most came from day to day training, even years if they truly needed to hone their abilities to the levels of master. Letting the wind blow through her white silk hair it blew up a little as she still kept her glasses on making sure they didn't fly off. With that she looked back at him. she was starting to realize that he wasn't a mere regular human at best, he wasn't even sure he was alive in some sense of a true being. But, it was nothing that made her afraid or creep out in any manner. she was still going to teach him the ways of her clan. Though she wondered what he truly meant in that sense, there was a vast knowledge she could teach him. But was it about battles, or was it about the sugiura history it's self? She would later ask this question so she could finally get the true understanding. She'd gladly show him, anything he wanted as long as it wasn't anything too personal. Even the sugiuras had some things that they wanted to keep sacred and honorable. They were just like any other clan in that sense.

Misaiko took one step down the hill and floated down simply, so she wouldn't go and simply fall down the hill or roll down, though such accidents use to be fun as a child. But Misaiko was more mature a woman then when she was a nimble little child. Misaiko was surprised to hear his reply to the end of her joke. So, he was a corpse? It was strange, Misaiko was talking to an actual dead person that could talk?; The thought was a bit perplexing but Misaiko slowly but surely got her around to the thought after a through session in her mind. She Politely and quietly spoke; "I See..." She was amazed and wondered by him already, Even though he seemed like what one would call "Weird". However, to Misaiko he seemed like he had good intentions for something. She wanted to know about it, but for now she was content to have some interesting company. Something extraordinary had indeed made it's way into these land's today, in the form of urufu. Not many, could spark her interest right out of the blue and keep it through a simple conversation, she was not one of those easily moved women. Nor did she believe in those rules for a woman. She was capable all on her own to do many things. She could think, she could feel, she could function and perform well beyond her prime. She then looked at the people quietly as they felt that aura from him and simply smiled, giving them the sign that everything would be alright. She knew that he meant no harm.

Looking back at him she smirked a little and smiled with a simple wave of her nimble and slender hands she waved a good bit, assuring him that she knew he meant no threat. "Now Now, Urufu...i can already tell you mean good, these people are just a bit of novice to new people. You have no need to explain more then you need too, i shall still teach you the ways of my Power's or my people" while making her way down to the end of the hill she looked back. "Even as a corpse, i sense the kindness and good of your intentions you hold in the future, though i know of none of them. you are allowed to stay as long as you like and rest on your journey, even after today you are allowed to come back and live a fruitful life, This land is open to many people" this was the kindness of this serene woman showing. She was one of those people who came only a few decade's or millennium's. She was one of those people who wore their heart on their sleeve's, there was rarely ever any moment that you'd see her upset or angry. for such a thing to occur would simply earn you high and mighty arrogance from this woman, she wouldn't show anger it would show in her attacks which would become even more deadlier but still keep to it's elegance. But now they couldn't get too stuck in conversation after all, there was still things to learn and much to found out here in these lands full of nature and fruitfulness.

Misaiko used the wind currents to slowly move her body forward onto one of the Open lands full of dirt and grain open enough for spars, battle's or even training session's with target's it was long and quite vast. Good for Misaiko's particular and elegant yet destructive element, the wind, after all
Misaiko had domain over air and wind its self. She could seemingly feel and control its flow, its force. She could even say the wind speaks to her as if it was a person. To put it simply Misaiko can control the wind and make it do whatever she wants it to. The only thing she could never do was make air not exist or exist. She could not create or eliminate it. She can manipulate it however. The current of the wind, the force of it, the speed, the directon. Her powers are much like herself. Peaceful and elegant With A Deadly Swift aura to it. Misaiko truly Was A Goddess of wind in essence as her powers were far more greater then most elemental Zanpakuto. Since she could already control the wind as her natural element. Luckily she kept the wind to a small minimum through the air, so her long skirt would not fly up and reveal anything. while landing down she turned back and fixed her sash a bit and looked back at him. "Before we start on anything, what do you exactly want to learn from me?" she asked, without this answer she could not give him the proper teaching, and she was pretty sure he wanted that above all. After all, no one wanted to go to things for false reasons. Maybe he was different.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu nodded in understanding. Of course they wouldn't be too happy with a random ziamichi invading their territory. Finally, they had navigated their way through the terrain and found themselves at a small field. It wasn't much, really. But it was quite peaceful. It would work for whatever needed to work. Smiling, Urufu held up his hand. A black reishi began to form, bubbling along his skin like tar as it was expelled from his body and swirled in the air around him. "I am a Ziamichi. I am host to the demon known as Kokushibyou. This demon has granted me many gifts in exchange for me being his host. One of them involves the ability to use my reishi and reiatsu perfectly." He began, floating slightly on a platform of reishi that formed under his feet to prove it. The reishi that was in the air around his arm shaped itself to look like a variety of animals, ranging from simple to complex design.

"This means that if I figure out how others use their reiatsu and reishi to perform their techniques, I too will be able to use those techniques, or at least, my own variant of them." Facing her seriously, he continued. "I so far have a Demon Knight form already available to me, and I was wondering if I could humbly request a Sugiura Knight form from you, my fair lady." Bowing once more, his dead knees touched the dirt-covered ground. "To bring peace to all lands and races is my one true goal and wish. However, I need to unify all the races before this. Finding my forms is the first step."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Beginnings  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm
Locked since there hasn't been a post here in awhile. If you want to unlock it, simply post.

New Beginnings  WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000New Beginnings  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

User Request

A member is Inactive/Banned

Thread has been Locked/Archived Previously

IF YOU WANT THE THREAD BACK GO TO THE HELP I WAS ARCHIVED THREAD!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum