Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I quit Left_bar_bleue0/0I quit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I quit Empty I quit

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 am

The title implies exactly what i'm going to say; I'm done with this. I no longer want to be apart of this site, it's impossible for me. Whether coming on to feel ashamed of myself here, or being humiliated in my own personal life, i simply cannot take it, nor do i wish to be consoled. You all can hate me for it, despise me, i don't give a damn. I wish to have no association with the name of this site, or the people included, and that goes for everybody.

In other words, don't come looking for me or even visit me, Ciao.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I quit Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I quit Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

I quit Empty Re: I quit

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 am
...w-what?

Did something happen, bro? I'm sorry, but this just dumbfounded me like no other. If something happen, I really do want to be there to talk to you about it. Was it about the conversation in the xat yesterday? Do you need time to cool off like with the March 2011 shitstorm? Did something happen with your moms? I've had that same feeling myself where I wanted to just quit, but you guys were usually there for me; especially you during the past six to seven years I've known you. So...for you to go and give-up on me like this is a bit...shocking. I'm not even sure I can process this sudden leave myself because I've felt very attached to you over the years as you were one of the few people to never really leave from side from the start of Yuna's site all the way to where Platinum Hearts is now. I don't hate you, but don't you dare pull a Pockeh on me.

I can take anything you can dish as you know my heart is pretty blackened recently, I just want some understanding, reasoning and exchange between us on why this happen. You were/are my rival, a very close friend to me and someone who I really don't want to go as I'm not sure how I'd cope with that. So please, whenever you see this, try to get in contact with me or something. You are one of the few people on the site I can really trust, so don't take this lightly, man.

I quit WVMWLOu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I quit Left_bar_bleue10/100I quit Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 am
Idiot.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 am
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I quit Left_bar_bleue50/100I quit Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 pm
This scared the crap out of me when I saw it, but then my logical side kicked in and said "there is no way this is true." I just want to say how glad I am I was that I was right and he is back. I can't wait to see this abomination locked in the depths of the archives xD

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I quit Left_bar_bleue0/0I quit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm
LOCKING THIS MOTHERFUCKER AWAY IN ARCHIVES.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum