Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Yuri Hiou - Sueki Empty Re: Yuri Hiou - Sueki

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:52 pm
Yuri Hiou - Sueki Tumblr_mepd4yMUIM1rfyr68o1_500

Okay, here's a little something for you 'cuz I'm not impressed.
Before I throw up the checking - Super Strength, Speed, Eye sight AND two element manipulations, on top of basically negating a race downside? Woah woah WOAH buddy, slow down. I suggest you take DOWN a few power pegs ; it's like you're making a super powerful Mary Sue. So lemme know when you've thinned DOWN all the exaggerations, considering she is not getting a 0 tier like you wrote her abilities for her to have.

Lemme know when this is done.

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 am
Yuri Hiou - Sueki Tumblr_mh06cq6RmV1ryd2pfo1_400

Good, but not good enough just yet.
I know I'm being harsh on you, but I'm sure you understand right? So, here's a quick question ; do you not see a problem with a character that's both fast, strong, able to see super far and able to hear very well? It'd be nice, but all of these are at the level that ''oh she's mastered them.'' so I'd suggest mentioning better then average, but not ''extremely remarkable'' types. Also, not happy with the complete immunity. Resistance? Sure, but complete immunity? No. You can mention because she trains herself to, she can withstand the sun longer then the average Sueki.. but not lolsunimmune.

And I just read the history. No. Change that right fuckin' now. First off ; you tried making her something site changing without reason. (First ruler of Antartica? How, what why? VAmpyre? No. Get out.) and master of guerilla warfare in Japan? (what? How? If she's ruling Antartica she wouldn't have time for such tripe as fighting in another country that has no relations.) and if Sueki don't feed, they DIE. no exceptions pretty much. No sort of Underworld vampire slumber, or whatever. So I suggest you bring that history into re-works m'dear.

And I'm done being harsh now. XD

Anonymous

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm
Yuri Hiou - Sueki Tumblr_m00sgd8tf51r55tteo1_500

This is going to the BULLSHIT Archives
you know exactly why.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum