Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Left_bar_bleue0/0eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Empty Re: eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Alright~ I have a life no less, I prefer to spend with my Family here. ~ We are not cyber bullying either; You claim false reasoning against me for getting on your back. I was only doing what I am suppose to do and you don't listen or do you know the terms of Bleach RP~

No Offense~ lrn2spell and lrn2Grammer. IT is annoying.~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Characters

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Left_bar_bleue0/0eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Empty Re: eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm
Please don't double post, it is annoying. Just edit your previous message instead of being a smart behind~ Yeah. Thanks, and I am also missing a bunch of keys but that didn't stop you from putting a period at the end of your sentence. "My grammar isn't bad my keyboard has 17 keys missing or broke." <--- bad grammar

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 am
But April you don't really know how bad his keyboard is broken, it could be missing a lot of keys that he can't identify so its not fair to com pair YOUR keyboard to HIS if you don't know how bad it is.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 pm
Hiro, I didn't say mine was as bad. I was not comparing either. I am missing keys but I am still type on them. That doesn't mean he can't either silly student of my mine ^ ^ *nods*

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm
Akemi wrote:Hiro, I didn't say mine was as bad. I was not comparing either. I am missing keys but I am still type on them. That doesn't mean he can't either silly student of my mine ^ ^ *nods*

Not to be a grammar Nazi April but in the above sentence you have a couple grammar errors that can be corrected to look like this

Hiro, I didn't say mine was as bad. I was not comparing either,(comma here 'cause the sentence is too short)I am missing keys but I am still able[you forgot to put the word able here] type on them. But[should of been a but before "that"] that doesn't mean he can't either silly student of my mine.[you forgot the period] ^ ^ *nods*

Silly teacher you forgot the basic elementary grammar but its ok I forgive you just this once. ^ ^ *nods*
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:20 pm
WRONG!

Hiro, I didn't say mine was as bad. I was not comparing either,(comma here 'cause the sentence is too short) *If you add a comma it is a run on sentence.* I am missing keys but I am still able[you forgot to put the word able here] type on them. But[should of been a but before "that"] *The word 'but' is ban within my word list.* that doesn't mean he can't either silly student of my mine.[you forgot the period] ^ ^ *nods*

Hey Hiro~ I do things of purpose. May I wanted the sentences to be nice and short. I tend stay way from the ban word "But", yet that only means I actually did only one thing possibly wrong within that sentence. Nice try though~! ^ ^

Good Student! :3 *pats* I trained him well.~

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Left_bar_bleue60/100eh never mind got nuthin else to do since CoD MW2 starting to suck Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 am
Weird convo is weird.... Its also Archived...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum