Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Fight For Fun! Empty Fight For Fun!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm
After the earlier encounter with a couple of Shinigami who actually payed a bit attention to him, Ara continued walking around the streets aimlessly as before. He really was bored, but at the same time excited at the tomorrow's meeting at his division. He was situated in the 6th one, as far as he was told at least.

The sun was close to the horizon, as it was already late afternoon. The sky was clear, with maybe a small cloud every here and there. He was just past the 1st Division building, but that didn't really interest him. He was already past several different division barracks, as he was basically walking around for several hours already. He really was bore.

I'm sooooo bored... I wish I could spar with somebody, that would really make my day. Arashi was quite good at the Shinigami Academy, and really liked sparring. He hasn't used his Zanpukto much, and really wanted to try it. It was calmy resting on his back, dioganally positioned as the hilt was just behind Arashi's right ear. He yawned, and continued walking.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fight For Fun! Left_bar_bleue30/100Fight For Fun! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fight For Fun! Empty Re: Fight For Fun!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 pm

The day felt dull Yoma had went around looking for a squad not too long after another shinigami he had sparred with encouraged him to find a squad to join in order to help him grow stronger. Even if he was a burden he would be less of a burden if he learned more about his powers. If yoma discovered more about his powers he might be able to get a better understanding of himself as he had no memory from his time on earth. Compared to other shinigami he might not even be that strong or intelligent but he is capable of growing and learning so he know his powers isn't limited to where they are right now.

Squad searching felt boring and much time had passed after looking at squads so decided to go for a walk. He felt that he could look for a shinigami that feel that had the same amount of strength as him or equal to his. As Yoma walked he spotted another shinigami who didn't feel too strong but almost equal to him but who seemed that had surpassed him a little. Yoma knew who to ask to spar this time but wasn't sure if they would like to spar against him. Yoma ran to catch up with the shinigami. what really stood out to yoma was his snow white hair and how messy it seemed. the thought that had come to yoma's mind was the fact that the shinigami he was looking at might be a fun shinigami to deal with.

Excuse me Messy White my name is Yoma Yazaki and i would like to find someone to spar against i'm so bored and it seemed like you might be some one fun to face. So what do you say you up for it?

Yoma wondered what his response would be and even wondered if he would react to the name Messy White. Yoma chose that nickname for him as that seemed to match this person with his messy and white hair. Yoma expected to have some fun today and get more training in before he joined a squad so this shinigami will be the one to help him with that.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:50 pm
Arashi heard footsteps behind him, and they were fast. Like somebody was running, straight towards him as the sound got a bit louder with each step. He turned his head around, to see another Shinigami. He had red hair, and was also a guy. As he got fairly close to Arashi, he spoke while Arashi listened.

"Excuse me Messy White my name is Yoma Yazaki and i would like to find someone to spar against i'm so bored and it seemed like you might be some one fun to face. So what do you say you up for it?"

A twitch appeared on Arashi's face, as his brain started processing the information. ...Messy White? Is he referring to my hair? And how the hell did he know I wanted to spar!!! I've been thinking about it just moments ago, and suddenly: POOF! He appeared! This is awesome. Arashi, you should definitely think about good things more! Maybe they'll come true! Arashi now turned around completely, so he was facing the dude. He spoke.

"Yea, I'd love to. My name is Arashi by the way, pleased to meet you Yoma."

Arashi nodded a little, what was like a little bow. He then swiftly jumped back a couple of meters, pulling his Zanpukto out of the sheath in the process, and gripping it firmly with both of his hands. Let's do this, Arashi, don't chicken out! This is what you've trained for! He would then charge at Yoma, and swing his a-bit-too-long Zanpukto straight at him, from above to the ground; if he would hit, it would be a wound to the shoulder area. Given the fact that Arashi put all his strength (not much >_>) in the swing, it would definitely cut in a good couple of inches in the flesh if it hit; which was very unlikely as Ara was still a newbie and he gave Yoma enough time to set up a defense.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 pm

It had seemed that Arashi had reacted quickly. From the moment Yoma had asked him if he wanted to spar he quickly introduced himself then took his stance from that moment he began to charge with his Zanpakutō. The zanpukto was swung from the above and aimed to try to injure yoma. Yoma reacted quickly by stopping the Zanpakutō in the air before it had even had touched him with his Zanpakutō . He was struggling to keep the other blade from hitting him so he grabbed the bag from his waist with his free hand and placed a charge within it and throw it towards Arashi. The shock wave from the rock should cause Arashi to be pushed back and take some damage from the fire that should erupt from it. Yoma jumped back a small distance and had 2 charges set on his body. the location of these charges where at the base of his right foot and the palm of his left hand. These charges leave no evidence of existing in those spots. only those who could detect even the smallest trace of energy could know their was something their but wouldn't know what it would be unless they knew something about yoma's attack or had a way of figuring it out. Yoma escaped unharmed but that could have gotten dangerous as the last time he fought and allowed a strike to hit him. Yoma tightly gripped his Zanpakutō as he ran forward toward Arashi as he ran he throw out another rock at him with a charge and set it off in the air to cause Arashi to stay on the defensive. Yoma would then set off one of the charges to consume the Zanpakutō in flames and strike at Arashi with a two handed rising strike. This attack should be able to cut into Arashi's body vertically but he knew that he might either evade or block it so if he blocked it but he would have a hard time dealing with the flames as they would be coming off the blade as he striked and probably burn him with in the time he dodges. After using the strike yoma created another mine in the location that the old one that he had used existed.

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm
Arashi wasn't surprised one bit by the fact that Yoma parried his attack successfully. Ara held on to his sword for a moment, before pulling it back and preparing it to block a probable counter-attack from his red-haired enemy. By the time Ara noticed Yoma's other hand moving, a rock has already been thrown at Ara. A... Rock? The time he had to react was scarce, but it was enough to swing his Zanoukto at the rock and repel it a couple of meters from where they fought. Much to Ara's surprise it... Exploded in the air? So it isn't a regular rock, is it?

By the time the rock exploded Yoma was already a bit further from Arashi; he gripped his Zanpukto tightly, with both of his hands. Arashi was also already doing a move himself; he swung his katana at what appeared to be thin air in front of himself; but in fact he concentrated Reaitsu at the tip of his blade, effectively leaving a "trail" of chains behind the blade. As soon as Ara's swing stopped, the chain was fired at Yoma in full speed. At this range, it would most likely hit. Yoma was, on the other hand already in action himself; charging at Arashi. Ara had enough time though, so he quickly swung his Zanpukto several (4) more time and launched 4 more of those chains at Yoma. Each chain was around two meters in length, and made from durable black metal. If they hit, they would wrap around Yoma and effectively restrain him. A droplet of sweat poured down Arashi's cheek. Did I overdo this? I can't keep chaining much longer.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Yoma was charging forward at the time and saw that Arashi was swinging his blade before yoma would reach him. That would mean that blade wouldn't come into contact with Yoma. this cause Yoma to wonder but he didn't have much time as he was still charging forward when it had hit him. A chain that seemed to come out of nowhere seemed to have wrapped around yoma's arm's and chest. yoma dropped his Zanpakutō. He now had to fight with out the use of his arms. Yoma guessed that the chains had to do something with Arashi's Zanpakutō but didnt know how. Yoma guessed that he would be once again restricted and unable to move but before he could do anything another chain tied up around his arms and chest. He knew this would completely ruin any chance at freeing his arms. Yoma would then use the charge on his foot to create an blast of heat and use the force of that to help launch himself back a distance away from Arashi and noticed where these the chains had come from. At a distance it was easy to notice that the chains had come out of the zanpaukto and avoiding them was easy from a distance. all he had to do was watch where they were coming from and move around to avoid them.

Yoma had dropped his Zanpakutō. Which worried him, He had never been in a fight without his sword and the other times the fight had ended when he was restricted but this time it was different he was continuing the fight but he had no use of his arms. The chains which wrapped around Yoma were heating up little by little as it came in contact with him. he thought he could probably weaken the metal to bend it or break it to get out of his bind. Yoma tried to think what he could do while he was restrained to take advantage of this fight. Getting too close would be dangerous because of the chains that would follow but maybe if he created THAT maybe he could have some hope. Yoma began to gather energy in his feet but wouldn't use that ability yet until he knew it was the right time to do so.

"Hey good job your making this hard Messy White but i'm not going down yet. i'm gonna make sure i can win this."

Yoma had yelled out to to encourage himself and to show his opponent that he was confident that he could still win this even with things out side of his advantage.

Last edited by Ludalfa on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:53 am
The first two chains hit; awesome. He was pretty restrained, but they only locked down his chest and arms a bit, his legs and feet were free. Ara somehow got him to drop his Zanpukto; even awesomer. Yoma put some distance between the two, and somehow successfully dodged the rest of the chains. It was true, though, that they were much less effective at long range. Yoma then spoke.

"Hey good job your making this hard Messy White but i'm not going down yet. i'm gonna make sure i can win this."

"Yeah? We'll see."

Ara smiled a bit, as he charged towards Yoma. Once again, like before, he would charge at Yoma and swing his large Zanpukto. He would hold it tightly with both of his hands, and swing diagonally from top right to the lower left portion of Yoma's body; also releasing one more of those chains. The chain was aimed at Yoma's tights and hips, possibly even knees; if it hit, Yoma would move even harder. Let's see how this goes...
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Yoma noticed that that his opponent was taking advantage of the situation that he was in. They were charging in at him and they were probably gonna use that same technique on him that they used before but the most logical thing that seemed likely to happen was that the technique would be used to stop any further movement from him. Yoma had gathered energy in his feet and had left a charge on his right foot and had one on his left hand. The one on his left hand seemed to be useless in his current situation but he could make due with with what he had. He placed another charge on the back of the chains and also began to charge forward. Arashi had swung his Zanpakutō vertcally from above down. Yoma knew this was the time as the chain would appear shortly after his swing. Setting off the charge on his foot he jumped and used the blast to help left him up even higher. once he reached the peak of the jump he set off the charge that he placed on the chains to blast him forward towards Arashi. Yoma was surpised at the chains and how how durable they were they were being heated to rising tempatures with his burning contact and had endured one of the mines exploding on it. Yoma guessed that the chains would reach their limits soon and give way. One of the links must have a imperfection nothing can be perfect. As Yoma came down he readied a kick from the air aimmed at Arashi. as he came down he ready another charge on his foot and set it off to engulf his foot in flames in order to strike at Arashi. The moment he had started coming down he had also began to release the stored energy he had and created his pressured Area in order to slow down Arashi and make it more difficult for him to move. At this close range the chains should be less effective as they seemed to be launched from the Zanpakutō so Yoma thought. The kick Yoma performed was aimed directly at Arashi's chest and should be able to hurt him even the engulfing flames around yoma's feet should be able to help Yoma do some damage to Arashi.

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm
Just before Ara stroke there were... Explosions? First one looked like it came from one of his foot, it helped him jump in the air pretty high. Then, another one came, from somewhere around his back this time; it blew up some of his chains! Yoma could pretty much move around freely now, as he was hardly restrained at all by the one chain remaining. The chain that Arashi set clashed into a nearby wall, but didn't do much else; just fall on the floor like a couple of them that missed before.
There wasn't much time to think.

Shit, what should I do... I know! I could try... Yeah! The time to respond was scarce, but enough to do what Arashi was about to. Yoma seemed to somehow set fire to his foot, and perform a falling kick at Arashi; if it hit, he'd be in trouble. So, Ara simply let go of his Zanpukto with his left hand, and quickly raised it a bit upwards; facing directly at Yoma. He felt the Spiritual Pressure of him; it would slow his movements definitely, but wasn't all that much; Ara was certain now that he was stronger than his opponent. By concentrating a heavy amount of Reaitsu in his palm, he suddenly released it; along with the crushing force that would launch Yoma backwards, as he was airborne, several meters at least. He yelled the technique's name as doing this.

"Sho!!!"

At the point-blank range, and with Yoma (likely) not being able to dodge it in the air, the blast would probably hit. It was strong enough to probably shake up his balance as well, and he'd likely crash on the ground. After that, if the Hadō #1 hit, Arashi would swing his Zanpukto one more time; unleashing a chain headed straight at Yoma, trying to chain him up again. This went well.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 am

Yoma was coming down to kick Arashi with a flaming kick while creating his pressurzied area but as he was doing so it seemed Arashi had quickly responded and fired a Hadō #1 blast at yoma. Yoma had no time to respond everything was happening so quick. once he came in contact with the blast he was sent flying back the chains that had existed on him before had broken and fallen off. the blow didn't really harm yoma but it had launched him back and hitting the ground from that blast had really shaken yoma up. Yoma was trying to get back up but as he was doing so Arashi had swung his Zanpakutō and a chain had wrapped around yoma's chest nothing was restrained this time but the chain bothered yoma as it was tightly wrapped around his chest. Yoma ended his pressurized area to be able to use it again if needed. Yoma quickly got up avoiding any more launched chains and started to create his fireballs he threw it at Arashi to keep him on the defensive he moved forward to try to pick up his Zanpakutō. Yoma also began to throw more rocks from his pouch charged with his fire mines in order to force Arashi from swinging his sword. they were set to explode the moment something came in contact with them or the moment they reached directly in front of Arashi to reduce his sight and increase yoma's chances of obtain his zanpaukto. Yoma ran and grabbed it and ran towards Arashi. Yoma was beginning to perform a downward slash while creating a mine and setting it off at the same time heat the sword and cause injury with fire and steel.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum