Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cardinal
Cardinal
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Change of Scenery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Change of Scenery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Change of Scenery - Page 4 Empty Re: Change of Scenery

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:28 pm
Carmine looked quizzically at Sorrow for a moment. "Look, when I say come to the Soul Society, I don't mean right NOW. First of all I haven't spoken to anyone yet, so the odds that they'd be happy that I press ganged a Demon into the Soul Society would probably be slim. And besides that, I'm a bit worse for wear," he added, glancing down at his disheveled appearance. "Looking like this, they would probably you did this to me. Which you did, and that's bad. We want to make you look like a good guy. They'd most likely assume you bullied me into taking you there. No no, can't have you coming with me just yet." Carmine shook his head, flipping his larger mask around in his hand. Raising it above his head with both hands, he tried to steady the trembling in his right arm long enough to put it back over his face. After several seconds, he succeeded, turning back towards Sorrow.

"You'll need to give me some time to see if I can swing this. I won't lie to you, the chances aren't especially great that this will work, nor will your situation be completely different. I don't want you to put all your hopes on this, but I think that if there is even a single speck of hope, that there's no reason we shouldn't try. Besides, I have to pay you back for this fight anyway..."

Change of Scenery - Page 4 Logo110 <-- character
Change of Scenery - Page 4 Logo210
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Change of Scenery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Change of Scenery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm
Sorrow knew that he couldn't go today but what he didn't think Carmine understood was that he could never go at all, it just was safe or was it right. "You don't understand my friend, I am a Knight of Shadowfall, by all rights I should have killed you as the division I serve is merciless, some of the best killers of Shadowfall. I can only let you leave now and hope we never cross paths again, I crave to be good but I am destined for evil and I will not fight my fate. " He said dryly before walking away into the shadows. This day had taxed his emotions and he no longer wanted to be around people for he realized they made him human and he hated the human half, it was weak. It could die. So with that he slipped into the shadows and away from the shinigami hoping they never were to cross paths again unless Sorrow managed to change his destiny some how.

|Death is but the first step in life|

Change of Scenery - Page 4 ZfrGue8

Change of Scenery - Page 4 EUuCTxy
Cardinal
Cardinal
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Change of Scenery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Change of Scenery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 am
"You don't understand my friend, I am a Knight of Shadowfall, by all rights I should have killed you as the division I serve is merciless, some of the best killers of Shadowfall. I can only let you leave now and hope we never cross paths again, I crave to be good but I am destined for evil and I will not fight my fate." Carmine raised his eyebrows with interest. He wasn't aware that Demon's had divisions of a militaristic style. He sighed, shifting his weight from one foot to the other as his left hand strayed back up to his shoulder. Before he could say another word, Sorrow simply walked off. Literally just walked off, and melded into a shadow, disappearing from view. "Well, isn't that a fancy way to travel..." he muttered. Heaving another sigh, Carmine struggled over to a nearby tree, setting his back against it as he let himself fall into a sitting position at the tree's base. He looked at the blood from his hand, as he thought of Sorrow's parting words.

"How unfortunate. To have given up on changing one's fate. But if you won't change it, I suppose I'll change it for you..." He snorted softly, closing his blood stained fist. "Though at the moment, I'm a bit too weak to do it. I suppose I'd better change that," he said with a grunt, pulling himself to his feet. He'd learned a great deal about Demon's from Sorrow, and loathe as he was to use it against him, he would do whatever he had to in order to stop his kind. And him. "Don't worry Sorrow. I'll change your fate. I too hope that we never have to cross blades, but if we do, know that the outcome will be different. I'll make sure of it..."

Change of Scenery - Page 4 Logo110 <-- character
Change of Scenery - Page 4 Logo210
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum