Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members) Empty Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 pm

CODE BY: THEFROST | GRAPHICS BY: Ulqui

Damien had decided to call a meeting, his Division was in need of one. The wild party was his way of letting them know he wasn't such a very hard man to please. But Damien also enjoyed having fun so the crimson haired Captain stood in the room looking at his men as his mind some to be puzzling on somethings that were on it for now. But these would have to wait till another day to be dealt with. For now a meeting was called to address desires of the Division, to see what they wanted changed. Damien wasn't like other Captains who enforced their will on the Division and made them do things, he was very interested in hearing what they wanted changed. After all in this time of peace was the time of growth and change. For it wouldn't last, not for long and peace was something so fleeting that only a few moments would be able to describe peace as a fleeting flower that was quickly fading. But for now he waited, for his officers mostly to arrive. They would be the primary people that had first say on changes. Though Magnolia was new and she was sent in for well her lack of work ethic with Mayuri. This was of course something that could be easily understood by those who looked at the matter of course. Damien could understand very well how someone couldn't work with Mayuri, he was just such a man that made many angry. This was simply the way he was after all, no one could fault him for being such a painful man. But this was the facts of the matter, the entire Division was gathered and they waited for Damien to speak which he simply smiled softly and looked at the young and old members of this Division. This was a family and to him he would guard this family with his life. Damien smiled now a bit more as he spoke to them.

"My friends and family here at the Seventh Division, I have called this meeting to find out what you would like to see change. If it's not contradictory to my beliefs and within my power I shall put my best effort forward to see it granted. " Obviously people were surprised at the way he'd acted before and now. Damien was showing his trait as a true leader, desiring to know what they wanted. He was one of the few leaders who lived that had this talent for inspiring the Division, this gift made him far different from others whom wandered the Rukongai or served as Captains. This was something of mystery puzzle of Damien Crow that people wouldn't ever grasp fully. He'd been in the process of rebuilding the clan, deciding they would require his guidance and aid now. His student Jaeden had been a good leader but the problem wasn't his to fix any further, Damien shouldn't of let it go so far that it got that bad to begin with.

Now time stood still as people mumbled through out the room.

[/quote][center][/quote]

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members) Empty Re: Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:21 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Gather the Seventh (Open to Seventh Division Members) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum