Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type?

+15
Blade
Zakuro
Horus Sariel
Teitoku
Natalia
Dexterity
Cookies
M A G I
Kakeru
Gin
Ludalfa
Elendril
Carter
Sinpoder
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty Re: Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type?

Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:00 am
What in the world is going on this time around...

Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: INFP
(who you are)
INFP -  "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Preferred type: ENTJ
(who you prefer to be)
ENTJ -  "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
Attraction type: ESFP
(who you are attracted to)
ESFP -  "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

INFP

Introverted (I) 55.56% Extroverted (E) 44.44%

Intuitive (N) 59.46% Sensing (S) 40.54%

Feeling (F) 53.57% Thinking (T) 46.43%

Perceiving (P) 79.31% Judging (J) 20.69%

ENTJ

Extroverted (E) 61.36% Introverted (I) 38.64%

Intuitive (N) 57.5% Sensing (S) 42.5%

Thinking (T) 59.46% Feeling (F) 40.54%

Judging (J) 52.38% Perceiving (P) 47.62%

ESFP

Extroverted (E) 51.11% Introverted (I) 48.89%
Sensing (S) 51.35% Intuitive (N) 48.65%
Feeling (F) 64.29% Thinking (T) 35.71%
Perceiving (P) 53.13% Judging (J) 46.88%

Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty Re: Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type?

Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:15 am
Jung Explorer Test
(who you are)
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Preferred type: INFP
(who you prefer to be)
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Attraction type: ENTP
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 am
Haven't done this since back in June so decided to see what, if anything, has changed..

Jung Explorer Test
(who you are)
Preferred type: ISFP
(who you prefer to be)
ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
Attraction type: ENFP
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test

INFP
Introverted (I) 65.63% Extroverted (E) 34.38%
Intuitive (N) 55.17% Sensing (S) 44.83%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 55.56% Judging (J) 44.44%

ISFP
Introverted (I) 63.64% Extroverted (E) 36.36%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 68.75% Thinking (T) 31.25%
Perceiving (P) 58.62% Judging (J) 41.38%

ENFP
Extroverted (E) 54.84% Introverted (I) 45.16%
Intuitive (N) 51.61% Sensing (S) 48.39%
Feeling (F) 55.56% Thinking (T) 44.44%
Perceiving (P) 51.72% Judging (J) 48.28%

Well since June it seems I've changed quite a bit; aside from my attraction type. When it comes to my actualized type being INFP I can honestly say that right now I definitely see it in how I've been living the past few months, though I do disagree with a portion of the portrayal of an INFP(high standards/perfectionist). Not too sure what may have inspired the change from ESFP back in June too an INFP now, but I may try and look into it a bit. This time around another difference is my preferred type, which is now ISFP, and I can say makes alot of sense for how things have been in my life lately, and honestly an ISFP fits with how I've been for almost all my life though maybe not all the time. And my attraction remaining as ENFP.. that makes sense.. I've always needed motivation in my live, among other things that an ENFP would bring too it... Overall I'm quite interested in the change from June till now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:47 am
That time of the month again. Seems I've forced myself to go into leader mode again, eh? Would make sense with how much charge I've taken in the past week. Too lazy to fix the coding since I just copied and pasted it from the page

Actualized type: INFP
(who you are)
Introverted (I) 55.56% Extroverted (E) 44.44%
Intuitive (N) 62.16% Sensing (S) 37.84%
Feeling (F) 52.78% Thinking (T) 47.22%
Perceiving (P) 65.63% Judging (J) 34.38%
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Preferred type: ENFJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 72.97% Introverted (I) 27.03%
Intuitive (N) 56.52% Sensing (S) 43.48%
Feeling (F) 53.66% Thinking (T) 46.34%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Attraction type: INFP
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%
Perceiving (P) 53.33% Judging (J) 46.67%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:01 am
Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: INTP
(who you are)
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
Preferred type: ENFJ
(who you prefer to be)
ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Attraction type: ISFP
ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test

(who you are)
Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Intuitive (N) 59.26% Sensing (S) 40.74%
Thinking (T) 60.87% Feeling (F) 39.13%
Perceiving (P) 76% Judging (J) 24%[

(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 52.63% Introverted (I) 47.37%
Intuitive (N) 60.53% Sensing (S) 39.47%
Feeling (F) 52.5% Thinking (T) 47.5%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

Introverted (I) 52% Extroverted (E) 48%
Sensing (S) 53.57% Intuitive (N) 46.43%
Feeling (F) 70.27% Thinking (T) 29.73%
Perceiving (P) 57.89% Judging (J) 42.11%[

...well then, this is the biggest change I've noticed within myself in awhile. It's been a strange place the past month or so when it comes to my heart.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 pm
Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: ENTP
(who you are)
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Preferred type: ESFJ
(who you prefer to be)
ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
Attraction type: ENFJ
ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test

apparently...

Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:57 am
Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: ENFP
(who you are)
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Preferred type: ENTP
(who you prefer to be)
Attraction type: ENFP

Take Jung Explorer Test

SPOILER:

Hmm, So wow. I really enjoyed this test. The ENFP thing was interesting as at first I thought to myself "I'm introverted, not extroverted?" Turns out I'm one internally and the other externally which after reading over the spoiler I posted is true. The part about Sticking to your values, and about having the gift of gab, and the part about viewing the world as an exciting drama all really struck me as true. Another bit was about how I need acceptance from others, often leading to me trying to hard in that area. Very VERY true as it's gotten me into trouble in the past. A quote I myself am famous for saying is also this "If I followed my own advice, I'd be king of the world." In regard to people asking me why I have such good ideas, but it seems I myself don't abide by them. This lil piece pointed out that apparently that can happen with my personality type XD so I found that interesting. The entire piece really hits a home run on how I live my life though. Again very interesting and if you guys really want to get to know me very well. Just read the spoiler and it sums me up :p.

"Everybody Lies"
Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 71f

Nihility:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 am
INFP, we meet again.

Multi-Perspective Tests: What is your personality type? - Page 3 Tumblr_n38jqux93p1rmk3cyo1_500

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message