Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
those of a kind [open] Left_bar_bleue10/100those of a kind [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

those of a kind [open] Empty those of a kind [open]

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:05 am

These old streets.

Wolf walked through the vast streets, a cold bottle of grog in his hand and his Zanpakutō laden over his shoulder. As he past the people around him were dropping from the pure spirit pressure he exuded. Beings who were weak soon fell foaming at the mouth just from this, but they weren't his concern. Wolf had sensed something within this area, he had only been in the human world for a few days but something was odd about this place. The slums were always bustling with those of some strength, hollows, arrancar hell even some ex shinigami were around here..... but this one was different.

so the pups come to play?

the men had surrounded him, they brandished their weapons encircling Wolf. Wolf stood there slowly sipping his grog as he looked at these kids. How fun it was, more sheep running to the slaughter. Wolf stretched out as these men were mumbling, contemplating what the hell what was about to happen.

You shouldnt have come here WELL KILL..

The words were cut short, wolfs hand was grasped over the face of the man. As the fingers dug into his face the pure strength of wolf lifting him off of his feet. With a bit of a chuckle at the flailing man Wolf enclosed his hand the head within it? pooping like a zit spewing blood over the other men around him. They all squirmed back scared of this man, and so they should be. Wolf walked slowly back to his position picking up his grog, a bit of a smile at these awe struck mercs. As he began walking ahead he took another swig out of his bottle. and letting out a small sigh he spoke.

What a waste, not even worth dropping my grog.

But as he continued on in these streets his spirit pressure launching out touching every crack, like a beacon he stood there looking awaiting something more. It seemed as though he was still searching.... waiting for something, or someone.

giveup

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Template By: [Lio the Lion]

Last edited by lionus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

those of a kind [open] M9rTQZk

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
those of a kind [open] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999those of a kind [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

those of a kind [open] Empty Re: those of a kind [open]

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 am
Natalia was out for her normal little stroll when she heard something. Letting out a light sigh she decided to check it out though it was proubly nothing really worth anything. Shakeing her head she made her way to the ruckus. She gently rubbed the eye patch she placed over her right eye as she walked onwords. Shakeing her head she arrived to see the conclusion of what had taken place. She was not all that amused though then again it did so take alot to impress her.

Damn small time fights are way to damned annoying.. happen way to often here as well. Can't something more interesting ever show up?

She stated as she gave a soft sigh closeing her left eye. Then again in times like this the boring life could be good she guessed. Though boring was something she really hated. Shakeig her head she growled as a decently large hollow seemed to appear behind her. As the hollow attacked she used shunpo to avoid the hollows attack and soon ended up behind it with her zanpacto drawn she then slowly turned around slowly puting the sword away. The hollow seemed to stare at her as a massive surge of energy formed around the hollows mask as the singular slash she had made while in shunpo on the hollows mask quickly formed and the hollow slowly began to vanish till there was nothing left. Shaking her head she gave a light sigh as she slowly turned her gaze upon wolf. She said nothing but it was clear that she neither cared or was even interested in what had happened with him. Her eye patch was rather crude sense she had made it herself with tape and objects that made it easier to make it where it only covered her eye. Remaining silent she decided it best to just see what would come of this little encounter then to even bother doing anything that could be considered to hazardous for the time being.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
those of a kind [open] Left_bar_bleue10/100those of a kind [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm

A casual walk for the mad hound.

Something was different about this place, as the girl killed the hollow his attention turned. It wasn't often that he saw such infighting between slum rats. And as he looked upon this girl he realized just why she was fighting. Without warning he launched into action, within seconds he was beside her. As he looked up to the face of this girl fenrir casually drifting through the air towards her, he smelt something. The same smell he once had, that casting smell that he use to hold..... who was this girl? As he stood there he looked upon her, she wasn't a horrible looking girl. For some reason she had concealed her right eye with the crappiest makeshift eye patch he had seen. Usually at this point wolf would've let fenrir rip through her torso and wander off.... but there was something about her, this aura that was casting off her it felt so familiar.

Who the fuck are you..........

Wolf s sword sat not moving, as he lunged forward his distraction seemed to bring about a bit of an advantage for Natalia. Wolf tripped over himself tumbling forward until he finally crashed into the wall of an old abandoned building. As he rose the hand of the man buried into the wall, cracks appearing all over forming great fissures in the building Wolf rubbed his head. he looked back to this girl a look of confusion on his face. Behind him the building collapsed the cracks and fissures growing so great that it was too much for them to handle.

Now, ya little wanna be pirate. I asked you a question, who the hell are you?

AS he Stood there his hand now retreating to his pocket and his other hand sitting on the hilt of fenrir he let his spirit pressure reach out clasping anything that got in his was, it would be heavy almost hard to breath under this strength.... Wolf was ready for what was to come next.

giveup

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
those of a kind [open] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999those of a kind [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:52 pm
She sighed as she slowly shook her head. placing a hand over her right eye as a soft grin slowly crossed over her lips. tilting her head for a few seconds she could not help but tap her cheek a few times as if killing time.

I am Natalia DeMortes. Nothing more nothing less as far as you know anyway. And as for this i do not wear it for this pirate crap you speak of. I technichally do not need to wear it i just have my own reasons to wear it.

She watched as the escapade grew before her and she could not help but sigh. She did not know what to make of this person and in a way she did not really care. She was more eager to understand why the hell he was bothering her though she had an idea she did not care to explore it though. Takeing a deep breath in she let out a loud sigh.

Damn i did not know they decided to bring the clowns out this early.. Or are you just naturally a clown? I honestly do not seem to know wich would work with you.

She would seem to be a regular human that was overly obsessed with Tattoo's though her sword would normally say otherwise though it was a zanpacto it would not really look like any zanpacto that would have been negligable as one. She did not care much for this person though then again she rarely actually cared for anything for some time now. SHe found all the stuff he was doing to be rather amusing. She could not help but laugh though then again she found anything that may be out of the ordinary rather funny now a days.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 pm

These old streets.

This girl seemed a bit impudous and arrogant, wolf like that. she managed to insult him and then stand there as if nothing was wrong. Wolf smelt something he had smelt before from this girl, something so familiar but he couldn't figure it out. With a bit of a chuckle he wiped the over hanging hair from his eyes, it wasn't often he found a girl so willing to go toe to toe with him regardless of their difference in power.

the place around them was in a bit of an upturn at these 2 standing here, the streets that were not a second ago littered with people. Wolf couldn't help but letting out a laugh. With a small smile he watched this girl a bit of an envy in his eyes. That freedom she held ... how he longed for it. Scratching his head he let out a word to this girl to see just what she was like.

you intrigue me ... tell me what drives you kiddo, strength, passion or is just the plain ol dumbassary and knowing ill break you in 2?

his words drifted out casually as he let Fenrir sit on his shoulder. He over looked this girl and wondered just what she might do, she was kinda of good looking though wolf never really noticed or gave 2 shits about things like that. Without another second of waiting Wolf had decided that this wasn't any normal girl from that damn smell he could already detect a faint trace of shinigami in her, now what the hell was a shinigami doing here?

your'e a little out of place here aren't you? i mean a shinigami among all of this rabble how unheard of.

With a quick flick of his writs letting fenrir drop to the ground, the air convulsing around the position he let it fall to, soon a massive bust of air launched upward destruction ensuing as a 10 foot crater smashed in beside Wolfs position .... he was ready for a fight ... but was she?

giveup

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 pm
Natalia could not help but giggle as a soft grin slowly creaped up on her lips. Slowly shakeing her head she listened to the man speak. She could not help but wounder how things would go from here though she had to admit she was rather interested to find out. She could not help but tilt her head to one side. Someone actually found her interesting that was rather new. Though in a way she really liked that fact. No one ever really payed her to much attention before. Though the little spot light was rather interesting as well.

I am Natalia DeMortes. I am a shinigami yes though i will say i never formally graduated the shinigami training. Though i was rather close to graduation when the accident that brought me here happened. Thats all you really need to know.

She realized that the person did not realize to much about her. In a way she found that to be a good thing. She quickly used flash step to get away from the person though she really did not go all that far. Some would call this girl crazy sense she stabed her zanpacto into the ground as she slowly walked over towards wolf. She was alot more used to hands on combat sense she did not have much time with her sword so far. She knew that it would be fine though sense no one could actually touch her weapon without severe problems upon grabbing it.

Ohh really is that so?? and i suppose a show like you comes along often in a place like this? Why would i not hang around if i can find a nice comedy show or the like from time to time? After all i do so love a good show when the fancy strikes me.

She could tell the person was stronger then her though she knew she had a helping hand if the need arouse. She did hope she would not have to use it. Though it may be required if she was to be able to manage to do any real damage. Though she was rather sure that it would come to it needing to be used but she really did not care. If this escilated to something byond her limits she just figured she may just have to do her best to try to break her own limits.

Let me guess the talk about finding me interesting was a way of saying i its almost time for play time or some crap like that? Though i have to be a tad bit curious about if fun time will be more fun for me or you?
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Tonight a comedian died in karakura

The streets were soon to be lined with the cold empty veil that the blood brings, and wolf was loving every moment of it. He circled the girl a large grin moving to his face as this girl managed to keep insulting him, what a delightful little woman. As wolfs eyes shifted to look upon her side that all to intriguing blade caught his eye, this girl wasn't like many others she did have a sense of the pit that was stained in blood that one crawled through to get power and live, unlike most who inherit or are taught the strength they have ..... she was just like him. With a huge hysterical laugh the pure pleasure on the crimsoned haired man face shining through. Without a second though wolf let his foot fall into the ground bellow, the pure force behind it sending a massive shock wave forth, the dust, air and rubble all flying forth towards Natalias position.

no bitch, me saying i'm interested in you means i'm gonna crush your skull in 2 if ya don't put up a fight.

In this moment wolf lunged forward his blade drawn and now swinging down with insurmountable strength, its intent? purely to rip through nat like a piece of cheese. The pure force of this swing was enough to break this little girls guard to shit and send her flying. But wolf wasn't done here, without second thought his second hand, now away from the blade of wolfs, struck downwards in a flat palm. To most it would seem like just a normal strike but to those who was a practitioner of hakuda this was something a little more complex, Tesshō a flat palmed strike that focused all of wolfs own strength at one point. And with wolfs supporting strength if it hit it'd at least break a few bones of nats with ease, not to mention with the amount of air pressure now built up would leave a solid little crater in nats old position.

Ya call me a comedian? The only one i'm laughing at is you idiot. Give it all you got dumb ass, i wanna see just how strong you are, if your a hopeless wreak who cant even throw a solid hit then you don't deserve to live.

In that same instant wolf clasped his hands onto the hilt of fenrir, if the previous hits had landed a surprise was coming to Nat right now. Wolf launched out huge swings of his blade each one of them ripping into the terrain with only strength backing them, the force along would be like being repeatedly being hit by a car, and wolf wasn't gonna stop. Each strike he threw was intent on hitting Nat and solidly ripping her apart unless she moved to do what not many others would do and fucking launch back for once and show some god damn courage. Though somewhere in wolfs mind ... he really hoped she would.

giveup

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2013 11:31 pm
those of a kind [open] 1627-41

Ohh really one died? That does sound like quiet a pitty do you not agree?

She stated as she kept a close eye on the man that was circling her as a soft grin crossed her lips. Her eye was sealed with the she had her shaunty eye patch on but it still did not fully hide the patches capability's it was not strong enough to be felt by the person though it was certinly detaining her mental compasity to a degree. Though it seemed to be more help then harm for her. she still despised the so called advantage it gave her at the most inoppertune times. As she laughed she shook her head ever so gently as her eyes fixated upon wolf a soft grin escapeing her lips as she laughed. as soon as the brunt of his attack started it would have been missed as her form suddenly vanished as she used her shunpo. true she was no were near as strong as this thing before her though her personality would not change simply because of that. Hearing wolf speak wolf would soon hear a laugh that came from above him?

Wolf would feel a light pressure pushing down on the top of his head. Then after a split second a voice would be heard again as Natalia spoke to him. Split my skull in two? Well now if you say we are alike does that not mean i should do the same to you then? Though to be honest i am not really much for that kind of show. After all how can one come back if they are not alive to issue a challange that may be better down the road? Crushing one's skull just seems to be a waiste of talent. She said with a soft grin as she tilted her head down to look to her feet and the wolf that was under them. She did realize that it was only bearly that she avoided the attack though it was just enough time to get to her desired local at the very least. Looking down at wolf she gave a soft grin as his attacks seemed to end. Soon after her's began. True her attacks were not epicly strong though she had a way of doing things that made it where they became effective over a matter of time at least. She then tool a step backwards and fell off wolfs head.

The begining of her attack was a strong roundhouse kick followed by a strong straight jab kick to his back. If the second attack hit she would use it to push herself back a few feet a soft grin upon her lips as she laughed the shaunty eyepatch seeming to have a faint glow visable behind it as she laughed. I do not know just how good i can be when i fully try. Though honestly i do not care. I have more important things to deal with. Though then again i suppose haveing a spot of fun can be a good thing from time to time eh? She stated as she used flash step. She used it to appear beside wolf her hand upon her swords hilt. With a quick motion she pulled her sword away from her body and its sheeth to swing it at wolf. She made three quick slashes with one hand. One from a left to right downward angle one from a right to left flat angle and the third a plain old left to right upward angle. Upon the thrid strike with the upward motion she did a small twist of the body within a jump. At the jumps climax she did a powerful downward strike useing both her hands insteed of just the one to finish her attack off.

when the attack was over she would use Flash step to move away from the target a few feet though keep him within eye sight though. in the end everything has a reason and in the end every reason leads to something that enevitably becomes a grand confrintaion do you not agree?
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 am

You know i finally figured it out.

This girl had lunged out using her speed to not only avoid his swing but also find her way onto his head. What a defiantly stupid woman, as wolf sat there he watched her fall from his head and launch into her attack. The girl struck at his back with a roundhouse kick , to any it would seem the girl hit with deafening force wolf lightly bending to the side as it struck. then next to come was a jab kick that through the girl back, and yet again the man stood not moving the only motion he even made was folding his arms as the kick hit square to where his spine was with a bit more force. nothing seemed to even faze this man with her attacks, all these massive arcing swings tore through him cutting him, not deeply due to the strength difference between the 2 but by the end of her little swinging onslaught she had managed to cut wolfs back right up. But as she lunged backwards speaking so casually and calmly to him that's when it could be hear, that ear piercing defying laughter the evil grin consuming wolfs face.

Within an instant he was already pressing right at the girls heels, sure she had a bit of speed behind her but wolf was no slouch either. This hand launched out towards the girls face probably to fast to even re-acct to, and even if she could there was a new problem stopping her from cutting him down right now, and that was a hand sitting upon the Handel of the woman's sword holding it in place. His hand was burning up smoking as it the swords little heat trick crashed over it, but from any mans view ... wolf gave no fucks. His eyes sat staring into the girls a brimming smile on his face and the adrenaline coursing through his veins ... he was a maniac and she was now his victim. The other hand of the man came to lightly sit just next to he cheek almost just sitting for a second ...... that was until he grasped onto the girls eye patch ripping it from her face.

What i figured out is the difference between me and you. i kept saying were so fucking similar, ya wanna know the fucking difference idiot? your weak. Don't get me wrong playing with fucks like these rats you must seem like queen bee, but between me and you? ITS LIKE A GOD DAMN WOLF EATING THE CARCASS OF A SHEEP! FIGHT FOR FUCKING REAL YOU DUMB BITCH OR I MAY KILL YA BEFORE I EVEN GET STARTED.

The pure killer instinct of the man would wash over her as he ripped his hand backwards with enough force to take the sword she held from her grasp. At the same time his other hand launched to the hilt of fenrir and rose it above his head. The mans energy ... the "black matter" streamed forth encompassing the two blades as he rose them both up to the top of his head. without a wince of warning he let the blades fall, full intent of ripping her apart with these 2 massive blows. His hand at this point was at the level of some sever burning but it wasn't enough to really stop him.

The arcing swings would have the equivalent force of a steam roller smashing over a man, wolf was set on making this girl get down to business. As his swords fell the black matter shot forward looking to take out anything in front of him, and wolf? well as soon as that swing was done he drove the girls sword into the ground and placing his sword on his shoulder walked back a bit, getting ready for what was next. if this girl managed to avoid the attack which left the ground ripped to pieces and sliced a small building 10 meters away in half.

giveup

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:50 pm
Natalia could not help but laugh as the eyepatch was taken from her. A soft playful smile would cross her lips that would make her look somewhat innocent as she spoke. you really did not want to remove that. She said with a soft laugh that sounded so pure and innocent but had a dark tinge within the sound of it. As she opened her left eye wolf would feel a strange sensation.It would feel as if something was tearing into his soul and grasping its very core and was begining to pull. In many ways it would feel as if the very essence of his soul was trying to be taken from him. heh you really are good at tellin jokes. though you really have to work on your sayings though. They lack a certing texture to them that deliver's the punch line. She said as her smile only would seem to grow as her mind processed the information that her eye was giveing her Soon she would be seen giveing a slight nof of her head. as her eye would seem to glow slightly as it would appear the flame upon it was slowly moveing.

As soon at she had taken in all the needed info that her eye was going to give her she decided to formulate a plan based upon what her mind has cooked up. Takeing in a deep breath her body would slowly vanish and reappear twice. It would end up getting wounded in the end though the damage was alot less then it could have been. The attacks managed to cut alittle ways into her right arm. In a way she got lucky that the plan actually worked even if it was not a perfect escape. She decided to wait till she used her little trump card cause she was wanting to save it to make sure that everything would not go in any certin direction untill she was posative that it would work out in the end. heh power don't mean shit unless it can be used properly. i tend to try to use everything i have to its full extent unless i find it will make things to boring that is.

She stated with a soft grin as she stared at the target. To wolf it would look as if she was just toying with him.. In more ways then one she actually was toying with him though at the same time she was waiting for something something was nawing at her and in a way she figured if she can get something that may go her way she can use a strategy that she was going to save for something more important but she figured it did so need to be tested. thankfully i have the perfect little test pig to try it out on in front of me. She stated the last part out loud because she knew that it would proubly provoke the male. Though she soon put her hand upon her forhead as she growled. Not now. If this drags out to long then i will let you play with him along with me okay? After she had said that her hand moved away from her head as she gave a soft laugh. you just gotta hate it when someone gets impatient.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum