Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 pm
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Me? Whatever suits your taste buds. I'm not a particularly picky eater. Burger and Fries? Ramen? Pizza? Go nuts. Whatever I do end up buying, I'll probably pay for, anyway."

The sun-kissed lioness waved a hand nonchalantly in response. Considering her nature, human food was consumed wholly for taste and consuming something that differed from the varying flavors of other hollow and anything else she consumed to sate her spirits. Much of her interested lied in following the woman out of her own curiosity, so any type of food was largely inconsequential in the grand scheme. Entertaining company didn't come easy in a town like this from the looks of it, and she wasn't exactly attempting to return to the dull tedium that left her spirits listless moments ago.

"Since you don't strike me as the type for idle chit-chat. Let me cut straight to the chase. What made you approach me? You're not the least intimidated by me or this not your first rodeo?"

Predicting the latter, Amaranta was merely curious about her level of mettle. She wasn't aiming to intimidate her when they crossed paths, of course, but it took some guts to merely approach a strong arrancar and tell them they could challenge and make things problem for them if they weren't maintaining peace. Bold spiit like that was always a welcomed trait in anyone met. That's simply the way she was at heart.

END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:28 pm
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 LOkZBS2
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

What a silly question, but guess that's what silly people are for. Who wouldn't tell someone who looks like a problem to buzz off? However, that sort of mettle is sort of rare, ain't it? You'd never find the average person chasing off a possible killer, nor would you find them even acknowledging it. Most people usually pretend like nothing's happening around them in hope that life'll let them live another day. Guess in that aspect, Ryo knows her answer.

"There's nothing else to do but fight. What? Do I walk by and pretend you don't exist? You were standing right at the door."

That's right. If a problem's in her view, then it's her problem. Whether she could win or not isn't the question. Whether she'd die or not wasn't a concern. Maybe her thought pattern's shaped by her life which would make Amaranta correct in assuming she's been through this before, but that doesn't change the fact that she'd have done it even if her first time.

END POST | Red

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 3:51 pm
What's New Pussycat?[Amaranta, Ryo ]  - Page 2 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Ho? In other words, that means you're willing to handle any problem that just steps into full view? Bold. Most who stare danger in the face usually ignore it or run off to avoid it, but that notion doesn't seem to bother you one bit. At the very least, you're brave enough to stare it right in the face. That's a pretty amusing trait to have, if ya ask me."

Indeed, Amaranta didn't quite expect someone to boldly challenge her presence here. The soul reapers and Quincy who typically aimed to maintain balance proved the usual enemies who ordered her to go elsewhere and cautioned her to avoid trouble. At times, some of them simply outright fought her without explanation. Either way, she wasn't quite use to a relative stranger stepping before her to lay down the law. That sort of fiery nature in anyone possed its own charm and appeal, and it certainly elevated her opinion of the crimson-haired woman as they walked together, her nose picking up the various aromatic scents dominating her nostrils. Tilting her head to the side, Amaranta maintained her gaze on the woman as she grinned.

"Do you think you could win against me if we were to throw down, Ry-Ry?"

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum