Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Left_bar_bleue33500/2500 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Empty GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P-

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 am

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4474

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Tumblr_lpl6a1i57u1qc0hhlo1_500
"Weakness is a sin"

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4475-1

• Name: Garmr
• Title:
    The Scorpion Sage - ???

• True Age: 1,471
• Appearance Age: Late teens, early twenties.
• Orientation: Hollow-kind & The Espada, perhaps even Shadowfall in the future.

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4482-1

• Appearance:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 210lbs.
Eye Color: Ocean-blue/Brilliant Crimson
Hair Color: Midnight Black
Skin Tone: Tanned/Caucasian
Build: Athletic/Toned

Overall:
-----

Daily Clothing
    -----

Battle Attire
    -----

Formal Attire
    -----

Other 'Random' Attire
    -----

• Bone Appearance:
For Garmr's bone appearance we shall first begin with his mask fragment. The reason for this is that Garmr has two remnants of his Hollow self in the form of his mask fragment, and a fragment if you will call it, merged with his right arm.

Garmr's mask fragment is one that covers his lower face/jaw, and can be retracted into his skin/face when he wishes. The hierro of the mask is a golden/bronze color, and seems to wrap around the face with six 'legs'. The center of the mask, which covers the mouth/nose, roughly resembles a scorpions body. All in all, compared to the second, larger fragment, the mask resembles more of his past self then anything else.

The second fragment is unique in that it has merged with Garmr's arm, almost replacing the skin completely. The fragment as we'll continue to call it, is black and crimson in color, said colors fading in some places. It appears not only to consist of hierro, but also consists of numerous types of minerals and gems, all and all creating something roughly five times stronger than Garmr's regular hierro. Garmr suspects while his mask resembles more of his past self, his arm is a reminder of the power he held and continues to hold.

Reference Pic(s):

• Hollow Hole:
Garmr's Hollow hole is located at the right shoulder. Luckily for Garmr the location of his Hollow hole does not cause issues with movement or strength. Additionally Garmr has the luck if you will call it, of having his Hollow hole protected by the fragment that has merged/embedded within his right arm. Due to this, none but Garmr know its actual location.

• Reiatsu Colour:
Garmr's Reiatsu is considered a rare beauty by the few who have survived seeing it. This is because his Reiatsu is a base color of golden-bronze. Throughout this color is millions upon millions of flecks of other colors. Said colors being jades, rubies, sapphires, silvers, amethysts, and obsidian blacks. If one could take a close enough look, they might even see colors of various other gems in existence today.

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4476-1

• Personality:

Trusts Few
-----

Solitary/Lonesome
-----

Fierce Hunter/Fighter
-----

More Animalistic Than Human
-----

Curious
-----

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4477-1

• History:

***See Next Post***

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4478-1

• Sealed Zanpakutô:
(Describe what their sealed sword look like?)

Zanpakutō Ref:

• Racial Abilities:

Bala (虚弾 (バラ), Bara; Spanish for "Bullet," Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") a technique of firing his hardened spiritual pressure against his enemies. Less powerful than a Cero, but it can be successively fired at 20 times the rate.

Cero (虚閃 (セロ), Sero; Spanish for "Zero," Japanese for "Hollow Flash," "Doom Blast" in the Viz translation) a powerful spiritual light fired by Menos Grandes and Arrancar.

Garganta (黒腔 (ガルガンタ), Garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Hollows are able to move in and out from Hueco Mundo. It is a spiritual pathway connecting the Arrancar's world, Hueco Mundo, to other worlds. Besides the World of the Living and the Soul Society, it can also open the gates of the Dangai and K-World. A turbulence of Reishi blows within Garganta. To move through it, travellers must create footholds using the Reishi.

Hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ), Iero; Spanish for "Iron," Japanese for "Steel Skin") An Arrancar's outer skin with high spiritual hardness that serves as armor.

Pesquisa (探査回路 (ペスキサ), Pesukisa; Spanish for "Inquiry," Japanese for "Probe Circuit") An Arrancar ability to measure and locate spiritual pressure.

Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound," Japanese for "Sound Ceremony") The Arrancar equivalent to a Shinigami's Shunpo.

• Unique Abilities:

Terrakinetic Manipulation & Creation
Garmr is able too move, shape, create, and otherwise manipulate any 'Earthen' element. This includes all minerals/mineral compositions regardless of state, metals, dirt, soil, bones of the dead, crystals, and even plant-life to a small degree. His control is great enough to create complex constructs, or do other things equally as complex.

Essentially Garmr is so intune with the earthen elements that he can all but become them. Each facet of Garmr's earthen powers shall be explained in further detail, including limitations, what can be done, etc.

Plantlife
    Garmr's worst aspect of his Earthen powers. All he is able to do with plant-life is direct it causing it to ensnare/attack/defend. Well.. Garmr can also funnel reiatsu into plant-life too make it grow beyond natural sizes and due to the Hollow nature of his reiatsu, the plantlife will also mutate slightly taking a more aggressive look. An example of this could be a plant without thorns suddenly growing them, etc.

Mineral/Crystal
    Jade, ruby, sapphire, diamond, quartz, etc. These are such things Garmr is able to manipulate. Garmr is able to form weapons, shields, and other constructs with the materials. He is also able to infuse it with his reiatsu to gain various effects. Defensively the minerals/crystals could potentially reflect certain abilities. Garmr can also use his reiatsu to create more of a specific mineral or gem in the area, though this is quite taxing to do so if already fighting.

Sand/Stone/Earth
    Dust, simple stone, sand, rock, etc. Garmr can manipulate these things, or even create them from his own reiatsu. Using reiatsu he can also either create sand from rock etc, or compress sand and reform it into rock etc. If Garmr put the energy behind it he could manipulate the immense forms of mountains themselves. Burrow, a handy skill Garmr can use by saturating the ground with reiatsu, this allows him to mold it and essentially swim through it. Additionally if Garmr applies his reiatsu to a large mass of rock he can begin affecting the gravity around it, allowing more to gather, making it heavier or lighter, etc. Finally Garmr can even draw moisture from the earth itself, or even people, doing this can also allow him to petrify a foe.

Metals/Precious Metals
    Bronze, iron, silver, steel, etc. Garmr can shape, manipulate, and otherwise control metals with his earthen powers. More specificly he could make weapons, armor, floating platforms, etc. Unlike people with magnetically based powers, Garmr can control any and all metals. And via reiatsu, he also can control it the same way he could with magnetism.

Seismic Sensory
As long as Garmr has physical contact with the ground he is able to pick up even the slightest vibrations. This enables him to perceive the area as precisely as he would with his normal sight, if not better than it. Garmr is able to sense the structure and material of solid substances, including the presence of caves, material changes, structural weaknesses, etc. Initially this is usable up too 200 yards, but when combined with pulses of reiatsu sent through the ground its range can be extended to 400 meters. Conditions of use are as follows, Garmr must be in contact with the ground, or something solid connecting to the ground. For anything beyond 150 meters Garmr must stay stationary too use this.

Geokinetic/Ferrokinetic Combat
Using this ability Garmr combines his elemental manipulation with physical combat. He is able to infuse earthen materials into his attacks/defence. Any earthen element near the user can be used, unless it is something like a Zanpakutō. So, using this Garmr could cover his limbs, extend them, throw earth via reiatsu, or even move the earth beneath his opponents feet. When using this to cover his limbs in the elements Garmr gains +1 in both durability and strength(so if beginner in them, theyd become adept for the time used). Garmr can maintain geo/ferrokinetic combat for up too five posts before it becomes too taxing. The downside of this is that Garmr loses out in speed while this is used, his speed dropping by one(adept would become beginner).

Carbuncles Shield
As simple barrier based ability. Garmr combines what he knows of the Shinigami way of Kidō with his own abilities for this. Initially reiatsu will appear before him in a thin sheet resembling the Bakudo known as Danku. This sheet itself is capable of repelling three attacks from anyone with less skill than Garmr's cero/bala skill due to the reiatsu control involved. The next stage is when minerals begin to form from the reiatsu creating a super dense mineral wall. The initial reiatsu sheet still exists within the wall. If ones strength skill or Kidō/cero/bala(anything to do with reiatsu/energies) skill is lower than Garmr's own cero/bala skill at this point they have no hope to break the shield. Those with greater find it takes at least shikai/equiv or greater to break through it. This can only be used twice per thread, and cannot be used for 15 posts after a use.

Deserts Thirst
Due to his high affinity with earthen elements Garmr is able to draw moisture from almost anything. Upon doing so whatever it is begins to wither and decay. If allowed long enough physical contact Garmr could cause even a person to go from living, to a pile of dust. This is limited to physical contact. The first post a persons skin begins to feel dry, before cracking, their mouth becomes dry as well. A second post of prolonged contact begins to shrivel the foes skin, it cracks further and now moisture is drawn from muscles causing a loss of strength and a degree of motor function. Given a third post of prolonged contact and a person will be on the edge of life or death, now extremely dehydrated. Skin has severely cracked by this point, muscles have begun to atrophy and the foe has lost essentially all movement. A fourth post of prolonged contact spells the end for a foe.

Now recall, this requires constant physical contact. This is the only drawback, as constant physical contact for more than a single post is usually a hard thing to maintain. Especially against stronger foes. If one wishes not to fall to this they simply need to keep distance between themselves and Garmr.

Refraction Barrage
For this cero Garmr creates a small gem of the mineral Fluorite in his palm. Said gem is a four inch wide triangular prism. Using his reiatsu at a wavelength similar to light Garmr then channels it into the prism. As the reiatsu flows into it Garmr controls it to become a cero upon leaving the prism. The energy refracts, splitting into 7 directions. Garmr is able to create three other prisms to further refract a cero with each. Therefore Garmr can potentially create 21 cero's with this ability. The limitations are as follow: The gems can only be created within 10 meters of Garmr. Each gem can only refract a cero once. And finally due to the concentration needed for this Garmr must stay in place while manipulating the ability. The ability can be used to target a single person, multiple people, and even create a 'jail' of sorts around a foe before each beam explodes. Every two uses drops the Focus or Cero/Bala skill by a tier due to lack of mastery over the ability.

Concussion Darts
Garmr spreads his arms wide in-front of him, reiatsu radiating from him. Up to 100 shards of diamond quickly form before becoming five inch long and one inch wide darts. Each dart is then infused with enough reiatsu to create an internal bala, essentially creating an RPG if you will. The formation of darts begins clustered, but as the number increases they become much more spread out. Garmr is able to 'fire' the darts in groups of 5 or more. And finally, if Garmr sacrifices a tier of the Focus skill(cannot drop below beginner from this) he is able to alter the direction of the groups fired once in that post.

Potential for the ability is as follows...

Lesser Durability or Hierro than Garmr's Cero/Bala Skill = The Darts are capable of piercing the body, stopping either internally or piercing clean through. At this rating of power the following explosion could potentially be enough to tear a massive chunk of flesh from the body. An example could be one piercing the ribs, lodging in the lung. Upon exploding it would destroy most of that part of the ribcage. Essentially for lower skilled foes, its preferred to dodge, or have the darts pierce clean through. Aside from the initial damage, there is also damage to the nerves, burns(3rd & 4th degree) and shattered bone.

Equal/Greater Durability or Hierro than Garmr's Cero/Bala Skill = Darts only pierce enough to hold themselves in place before detonating. Once they explode the shards can cause lacerations, the explosion initially causing heavy surface damage to the flesh(torn/ripped), second/third degree burns, and bleeding.

And finally number of darts, and usage is as follows...
1-25 In these numbers this ability is limited to a two uses per three posts.
26-50 In these numbers this ability is limited to a single use per three posts.
51-75 In these numbers this ability is limited to a single use per three posts. In addition, it will take a portion of the post the ability is used in to form the darts.
76-100 In these numbers this ability is limited to a single use per three posts. Though in these numbers Garmr must also use the vast majority of a post, or a whole post to create the needed darts.

Strength & Durability Augmentation(Passive)
Due to his advanced affinity with the earthen elements his body and reiatsu itself have begun to attune to said affinity. A by product of this has been that his muscles, bones, etc have grown denser, and generally stronger. This has in combination caused Garmr to possesses greater than normal strength and durability. More details about this can be found in the History portion of the app. The statistical increase would be + a tier in durability/strength skills(i.e if he would have had beginner normally, he'd have adept instead). If needed, I can refine this ability/extend it after some more thought into it.

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4479-1

• Resereccion Name:
(What name does their resserecion go by?)

• Resereccion Release Phrase:
(What do they say to release their sword?)

• Release Actions:
(What do they do to release their sword?)

• Resereccion Appearance:
(Describe what their resserecion looks like)

Reference Pics:

• Resereccion Abilities:

Terraportation
The only ability in which Garmr is able to 100% mimic earthen elements. Terraportation allows Garmr to merge with the earth, or structure, or tree, etc beneath his feet. Once done its only a matter of sinking into, and reappearing elsewhere. Of course this method is quite limited. Due to the ability to merge with the earth the range is hardly limited, Garmr having the ability to use it up to a one mile range. The limitations are as follows: Must be in contact with the earth, speed is half a tier lower than normal(if adept it'd be between adept n beginner), and finally Horus has to become earthen in order to do this, as such things that could affect soil etc will now affect him(water, wind, heat, etc). Finally due to the range, this is limited to four uses in a fifteen post period(essentially one use per 3/4 posts)

Terra-Creation
-----

Evolved Geo-Combat
-----

Terrain Manipulation
-----

Magnetism Manipulation
-----

Petrification
-----

**Custom Cero**
-----

**Custom Cero**
-----

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4480-1

(Leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

• Perquisa: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Sonido: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hierro: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4481-1

• RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Sat May 25, 2013 12:36 am; edited 10 times in total
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Left_bar_bleue33500/2500 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Empty Re: GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P-

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 am
 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Image4477-1
• History:

The First Arc
    Year: 942 | Time: After 1AM | Location: Unknown Desert
    ---

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Fri May 24, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Left_bar_bleue10/100 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Empty Re: GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P-

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:20 am
 GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- Tumblr_niy64mOPBJ1tga1sco1_500

Archiving this as apart of my clean up of Old Wip

If you wish for this to be moved back to old wip please feel free to post within this thread

Staff Help Thread

GARMR -Arrancar W.I.P- M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum