Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel)

Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:37 am
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

Not the first? That wasn't exactly surprising, Sabriel likely got compliments like that a lot. Though it seems she appreciates it. Good job Doku! Keep it up! Soon enough, he would respond to her. "Typical? Well, I doubt all Arrancar look as good as you do. Hell most women don't"

He paused and sipped his drink again. Thinking about what to say next. "Fun? Well, it is Tokyo, something interesting is everywhere. Though not sure why you came to this bar of all places. Perhaps it was destiny we met eh~?" He leaned forward chuckling a bit.

He would use his Fullbring to create a portal between the bar and the various customers sitting around, filling their drinks up without even leaving the bar. His focus on Sabriel more than the others.

"Well. I can't use Quincy abilities well-. My fullbring kinda hurt that. So those Quincy skills are pretty nonexistent." He was honest, not wanting to hype himself up and lie to the woman.

"A free spirit? Man, you just get more appealing eh~?" He once again teased, looking at his glass, then back up at the Arrancar. "Amusement? Talking to a bartender like me is amusing to you. Well I'm flattered"

Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 am
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 2 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

He was quite the flatterer and the look she gave him would leave no doubt that she appreciated it. Sabriel was certainly vain and any compliment would go down well with her. Yet, she of course assumed that it was probably simply a part of the job for him. Bartenders were supposed to be friendly and polite, no? Or at least, that was what she had noticed. Still, it made a nice change from the constant bickering of Hueco Mundo, where she was constantly having to deal with the politics of her own little kingdom. “Mmm. Perhaps you are right.”

When he spoke about why she had come to his bar rather than another, Sabriel’s smile turned slightly devious. “Sometimes I enjoy visiting places with a more…sinister clientele. I can tell that there are many people in here who probably have unpleasant intentions and sometimes I quite enjoy mingling with such people.” She would chuckle then. “I have to say that you stand out a little compared to them though. A bright light among the dark, if you get my drift.”

“It is unfortunate that your powers kind of get in the way of each other. I imagine that must be quite frustrating. Is there no way that you can draw out your Quincy ones with training?” Sabriel asked, unsure if it was something that could be dealt with such a simple method. Hollow and Quincy did not mix.

A smirk crossed her face at his last statement. “Of course. I take a lot of pleasure out of conversation and frankly I find that those who live in this realm live far more entertaining lives than Arrancar do.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 pm

"Yep. I see a lot of people every day, can't say I've met anyone quite like you"

Light among the dark? He got that a lot, when it came to the type of people that came in, Doku was honestly, a lot nicer person than all of them. "The Best Of The Worst" as he was often called. He would nod and respond. "You're not the first to say that." Pausing at her explaining the people she enjoyed talking with. "Sinister? You sell... things?" He raised an eyebrow. "Not that I mind obviously, but you don't give me the vibes of a drug dealer, or other people in that line of work-"

"I've never tried training my Quincy powers in all honesty. My dad trained my sister more than me, so I kinda taught myself how my Fullbring works. Blut is kind of all I have Quincy wise" Hearing her mention training did make him think more about it. "Maybe I could visit that City Of Light and see if they can help me with that." Smirking Doku would laugh softly before speaking. "Since I'm part Hollow. That makes us more compatible~"

"You ever tried living in the living world for a bit then?" The bartender would finish up his glass of whiskey before placing it in the sink. "Dunno why my life is that entertaining. I run this shit hole and live in an apartment just upstairs." Despite that sounding all doom and gloom, Sabriel wouldn't hear any sadness or regret in his voice. "but it's MY shithole. So I try to maintain it the best I can"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 11:23 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Sabriel’s eyebrow rose at this first question, followed by a shake of her head. “Drug dealer? Oh no, I do not involve myself in anything like that. I simply meant that sometimes I enjoy the company of those with more devious minds. Currency is not all that important to me and honestly, I seek pleasure more than anything else. Simple, I know but sometimes it is nice not to go around having a master plan.”

Thinking about his training or rather lack of it, she would pause for a few moments before offering a reply. “I do not think it would hurt if you went to them for guidance. I was talking with a girl who just joined them and she spoke rather well about their teaching methods. A sweet young woman named Stella, who I hope to meet again soon.” A chuckle escaped her then as he spoke a second time. “If there is anything that I have learned in my time, it is that I am quite compatible with a lot of people.” Self aware as she was, Sabriel had no issue with joking about her own habits.

“I have stayed here for fairly long periods of time but I have never actually thought of staying here permanently. I have a place of my own back in Hueco Mundo and I suppose you could say that I am the Queen of my own little slice of it. If I stay away too long, my subjects start to fight.” She added with another laugh.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:34 am

Well, a swing and a miss huh? Though he kinda expected to be wrong, she didn't seem to be the type on the surface, but then again you could never be too sure with those types of people. Her logic was interesting, pleasure was often great. Doku himself took a lot of pleasure chatting in his bar like this.

"Maybe I'll visit it. My sister is considering joining the Vandenrich, so if she does I can visit her and see if they can help me out ya know?" It sounded like a plan. Visit those Quincy and get some help.

"You can still visit your home. But if you wanna get a slice of human life. What better way than to live with them for a bit? Time isn't exactly an issue for you, so spend a few years, and get a human job." He suggested though he was curious if this was entertaining for Sabriel, he wasn't sure what things she had done as he assumed she had been living for quite a while, being a spiritual being and whatnot.

"Queen? Where are my manners? I am not worthy of your presence" He would playfully bow, and as he finished the bow he would speak. "If you need anything to help make your trip to my little bar more pleasurable just say the word. I am in the company of royalty after all. So I feel like I should make your experience as best as it can be"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 3:31 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“That sounds like a fine plan to me. At worst you will get to have a look at your sister’s new digs.” Sabriel replied with a smile, hopeful that Doku would pick up something with the Quincy led organisation. “I have heard that they have opened up their doors to those who are not even Quincy at this point so if you wished to join yourself, you could probably ask around. Not something I would personally do, I like my freedom.”

His idea was an intriguing one, causing her to tilt her head as she pondered. “It is kind of tempting in a way and I can see the advantages from staying here for a while. Not sure I would want to spend my days doing a 9 to 5 job though like a lot of humans do. I have come across so many humans who seem to think of their jobs as though they are serving out a prison sentence. That part at least does not sound like fun.”

She laughed when he spoke of her title. “Do not worry. You do not have to treat me any differently from anyone else. If you must know, it is a self anointed title. One I earned while recruiting my followers. They treat me like one though.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum