Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel)

Tue May 21, 2024 4:51 am
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

With a snap of his finger, Doku gave Sab an indication that she was right on the money about that. One of the things Doku loved most was being able to hear about all the tales people dropped on him. "Ding ding ding." As he spoke he finally found the booze he was looking for, a bottle of gin. Turning he would place it on the counter as he returned his attention to Sab.

The purple-haired bartender cracked a soft smile. "Cheerful is an understatement. She's always smiling, I dunno how she even does that." Doku then took the bottle of gin, pouring a tiny bit into his glass before taking a shot, wanting to test it. With a cringe he processes it. Soon enough he would pour his glass.

He took Sabriel's glass, thinking about what to make for her. Setting it down. "Lemme go with this..." Pouring a bit of gin into the cup, he followed it up with raspberry and grapefruit juice, giving the drink a light pink color. Digging through the fridge, gathering the various juices and such, topping the drink with a raspberry.

"Hope you like raspberries. Lemme know what you think about that"

It seems that despite making some fancy cocktails, Doku stuck to raw stuff.

Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 11:20 am
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar had to smile as he mentioned his sister again. It sounds quite incredible that the young woman was able to be so peppy despite the problems in her life. It said a lot about her and Sabriel believed that she would go on to accomplish whatever she wished to. After all she had already faced, what could the Vandenriech throw at her? That being said, she could not help but feel a touch concerned about that very fact. The organisation was military by nature and Sabriel hoped that the girl would not be forced into battle unprepared. “I hope that she will be able to make those in the Vandenreich feel as cheerful as she is. No doubt they need it.”

As he went about making her drink, Sabriel would watch with keen interest. She had not thought about it much before but there was definitely a kind of artistry about it or at least that was how Doku went about his work. It was rather intriguing and the Arrancar mused that perhaps it was something she should try sometime. While she was not the heaviest drinker, she did enjoy a couple now and again, something most of her friends seemed to as well.

When he was finished, she would take a sip, blinking twice at the sharpness of the raspberries but after taking a couple more, a smile would cross her features. “Wow. It certainly has a bit of zing to it but I approve most certainly.”

With a chuckle, she would add, returning to her previous thoughts. “You must show me how to mix drinks one day. It sounds like a sweet line of work.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 11:26 pm

With that Doku nodded smiling a little bit, looking at the drink in front of him now, better not to worry about Nanaly and just enjoy the company of the woman, looking at the glass and then up at Sabriel. The hardest part for Doku was analyzing what the other person liked drink-wise, it was usually a guessing game but it was something he wanted to get right.

He studied her features as she sipped the drink, at first he was worried... but the smile reassured him. With a sigh, he nodded. "That's good to hear!" He twirled his Vodka around taking a sip.

"Of course. Next time you come in I can show you" He would suggest, looking up at the clock. "It's pretty simple. If you follow the instructions you can't mess it up" A side smile appeared as he noted about her drink. "I typically just think about what I think the other person would like. I figured you were a berry person. Was I spot on?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 11:07 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“It is a date then.” Sabriel replied with a small smirk, more than happy to play apprentice to him in the field of drink mixing. She was rather pleased that Doku was willing to take her on and the Arrancar reckoned that she could get the hang of it. Sabriel was already rather good at reading people and had plenty of experience when it came to pleasing them. Alright, it was not usually by serving them beverages but the fact remained. She also found the idea of pleasing those who visited the bar quite a worthwhile endeavour, such was her aspect of death.

“You were definitely spot on with me and I certainly appreciate the taste of berries, both sweet and those a little more on the sour side.” She then said, complimenting his skills.

As she glanced up at the clock, a sigh escaped her. “As fun as this has all been, I should probably be making a move. It seems like I have struck out tonight in terms of finding some company for the night. Ah well, there is always tomorrow.”

Or she could just use her powers.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2024 2:41 am

That sounded good, teaching his new friend to mix drinks sounded promising. He was quite excited, Sabriel seemed like the type to pick up on mixing quickly, she seemed like the type to read people and get a feel for their taste in drinks. He snapped his fingers, impressed in himself for his ability to guess her tastes. Praise was something Doku greatly enjoyed, so getting some only encouraged him more.

Her comment was surprising, what did she mean? He spoke up, folding his arms. "Company? What am I chopped liver?" He teased, with a soft laugh to show her he was joking. "What do you mean though?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2024 2:53 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“That is not what I meant. I have had a lovely time chatting with you and trying out some of your drinks. When I said company, I meant someone to spare the night with. I mentioned before about my aspect and all that? Well, there are usually plenty of people around who wish for me to spend some quality time with them behind closed doors. I am a people person, after all and I do hate spending nights alone.” Sabriel replied with a soft smile, deciding there was no point in being anything but truthful.

Looking him over for a moment, she would add. “I was not sure if that was something you would be interested in which is why I have not mentioned it. Usually I get a pretty good vibe from those I talk to but you are a little more tricky to figure out. That is a compliment, by the way.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:16 am

Doku would finish his sentence by taking another sip of whiskey. Not thinking much from Sabriel, however listening to her be... so direct. This caused him to spit out his whiskey thankfully away from anyone that could get splashed. His eyes widened as he finally understood what she wanted. Doku... wasn't exactly sure what to respond with. I mean it wasn't like this was a normal occurrence for the bartender, and Sabriel seemed like a nice enough girl. Guess he didn't understand what she meant when she said she was a people person... but it was all coming together.

Doku would stutter. "I-I mean I wouldn't be... against that..." Taking the compliment he would pause and think about what it meant. "Thank you?" He folded his arm and just looked at the woman. He cleared his throat, trying to reset from all that stuttering.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:32 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It had been going so well up until that point but it seemed as though the Arrancar had made an error by being a little too open about her intentions. A sigh escaped her as the realisation hit her, she had forgotten again that not humans were quite so direct when it came to such things. No matter how many times she made that mistake, it seemed to be one that was continual. Taking another sip of her drink to hide the awkwardness, she would ponder about just how to answer.

Eventually the words came to her. “Forgive me for being so forthright. Sometimes I can be a little more forward than I mean to be. I did not mean to embarrass you or anything and maybe it would be best if I took my leave here. You are a charming and handsome fellow, one who I would love to spend more time with tonight but I do not want it to be uncomfortable for you if that is how things would go. Bringing discomfort goes rather against my instincts, you see.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 4:57 am

Doku is now a bit more adjusted, took his sip of his whiskey, the drink was now properly finished. The boy would need to choose his words carefully, this was his chance! He had a similar awkward silence as he also thought about how to best respond to this weird situation.

"N-no it's fine. I was just surprised is all!" He reassured Sabriel she wasn't making him uncomfortable. Doku himself didn't have anything else to do tonight. He was planning on playing video games... so nothing would be lost.

"I mean. You're quite the woman. Wouldn't mind that either... we can just uh. Take it slow!" Doku didn't want to admit he lacked much experience... so he wouldn't bring it up. "Up to you though..." he chuckled and looked towards the stairs leading to his apartment.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 11:03 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It was a tad awkward and Sabriel mused briefly about her best course of action. He seemed to want to be with her but he was almost shy now, a stark contrast to how he had been so far. She had no problem with shy folks and perhaps tonight could simply be a case of her helping him become more comfortable in the presence of women, if that was the issue. Her goal was to make him happy, after all, doing what she could do to add a little extra fun into his life.

“No. This is something that you need to decide.” She calmly replied, finishing her drink. “I like you, I do but I cannot force myself on you if that is not what you want. It is an aspect deal, I am afraid and I want to do what is best for you.” It may have seemed strange but she was being kind in her own way. “I promise that if we do spend some time together, we can take things as slow as you want though.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum