Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel)

Wed May 29, 2024 4:10 am
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

When it came to talking to women in this way, Doku sucked at it. Though this might be his chance to get some more experience in this area. He screwed the cap back onto the Whiskey bottle before placing it back on the shelve. Truthfully he was flattered, that Sabriel liked him.

"Let's do it then" He would once again use his fullbring, opening a portal to the front door, sticking his hand inside, flipping the open sign to close, and locking the shop up for the night. "Sorry for being awkward." He would shut the portal, and walk towards the stairs looking at Sabriel. "My rooms up this way." He would walk up, and open the door to his apartment, leaving the door open for the woman.

Inside his room was honestly... rough. A few posters and figures from various games and movies scatted throughout the walls and shelves all over. Seems he was quite the geek. The apartment had two rooms, a separate bathroom, and one large room divided into three segments, a living room, a kitchen, and a bedroom.

Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2024 7:52 am
Pour Up (Doku/Sabriel) - Page 4 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Eyeing the room with interest, Sabriel would somewhat recognise the games and movies that were hanging around the place. Her knowledge was not the best when it came to such things but the Arrancar was by no means hopeless either. She understood just how enormous the gaming scene was and had been for a good century or more now. There were men and women who treated games as though they were reality or at least that was what she had heard. It sounded kind of extreme but she was not one to judge.

“Quite the gamer and moviegoer, huh?” She would eventually say, a curious glimmer in her lavender eyes. “It has been quite a while since I last met someone who had such a fondness for such things. I can understand the appeal of such activities. It must be nice to find yourself in a whole different world for a while.” There was no mockery in her voice or anything like that, respecting what he enjoyed doing.

Standing beside him, Sabriel would then tease the Fullbringer just a little. “Are you interested in just the mainstream or do you have a fondness for more adult material too?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:52 am

His room was a mix between old classic movies and extremely niche anime no one has heard of. When it came to nerd culture, Doku was a big nerd. That being said he still kept his interests under wraps, still under the impression that people found nerds weird.

As such he was worried as the woman entered his room, probably throwing his odds out the window… however she seemed to be… impressed? It was hard to say, thought a pleasant surprise. Clearing his throat he nodded. “Well. Yeah. Me and my sister use to play when we were younger. Of course as I got older my interest changed…” Sab’s guess was completely right, Doku played games and watched movies to escape and visit someplace he could never see in real life. It made him feel free.

He gulped at that question. Rubbing his neck.”I’ve seen a fair few of adult stuff” let’s pray Sabriel didn’t look under his bed. That’s where he hid stuff. With an exhale, Doku would sit at the foot of his bed. “Make yourself at home.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:22 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Chuckling slightly, Sabriel would sit beside him on the bed, her gaze taking another wander around his room. There was definitely that gamer vibe about it and while the Arrancar was aware that such a hobby is not always seen as being a popular one, she did not care. If gaming made Doku happy then that was all that was important. There were many people out in the world that were not fond of Sabriel’s hobbies either although in fairness that was usually for a good reason but she had learned long ago not to worry about that.

“I suppose this is the time where I call you a name and walk out, right?” Sabriel eventually asked although the look on her face made it rather clear that she was not serious. “Do not worry. I am not going to judge you about what you like to do in your spare time. We all have our hobbies and anyone who makes fun of people because of theirs is a waste of space. Besides, gaming and anime have massive fan bases so you are obviously not alone.”

Keeping the conversation on his hobbies for now, she would ask in a curious tone. “So, what genre of games do you like?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:57 am

As she sat next to him, Sabriel noticed Doku's face heating up, seemingly a bit flustered by all that was happening so quickly. Despite that, Doku would move a bit closer to the woman, watching her the entire time. He laughed at her joke. Doku honestly kind of expected someone to laugh and leave. "Right... That's good to hear..."

Doku's eyes wandered as she asked him a question, he was one Doku could ramble on about for hours about his favorite type of games. Though he would keep his answer simple, not wanting to bore her. Plus not want to kill his chances of getting action.

"RPGS. I like building a character and looking at all the options the game gives me. Also, I enjoy story-rich games!" He would pause for a moment before laying back in his bed with a heavy yawn. "So. What now exactly-?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:04 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

As he lay down, Sabriel would do likewise, finding herself with her head laying gently on his chest. She pondered to herself briefly about his question, noting his nervousness, which gave her a few moments of pause. She did not want to push him into anything and yet he had invited her into his abode with probably an idea in mind. How should she play it? That question resulted in a lightbulb going off in her mind, as she thought back to the types of games he liked to play.

“How would you play it in one of your RPG’s?” Sabriel replied gently, toying with his hair gently with one hand. “What if your player character found himself all alone with a princess that he had just saved? One who would do absolutely anything for him after he had freed her from a life of misery?”

Looking up at him, she would smile. “She wants to repay you in her own way and has fallen head over heels for you.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:20 am

He wasn't expecting her to lay against him quite like that. Though it was calming... Doku was somewhat touch-starved, so this was a nice change of pace. They lay quietly for a couple of moments as Doku cleared his mind, trying to just be honest with what he wanted.

However, before he could muster words it seems Sabriel spoke up, suggesting he act like one of his games. At first... he wanted to cringe, but soon enough he found it cute, she was trying to make him feel more comfortable.

Clearing his throat, he looked at the woman. "Well...I guess I'd want the princess ontop and... start with kissing- and I'd probably get a better look at her and... touch her-" He wasn't sure exactly HOW he should word it. Blunt? Innocent? A lot was happening. Regardless, Sabriel could feel his body heat up, getting a bit excited at the ideas-

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:13 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

His approach was somehow both rather direct and yet incredibly innocent at the same time, a mixture that tantalised the Arrancar. A chuckle escaped Sabriel briefly, before she would shift position so that she was exactly where he had described her being. With her rather revealing outfit, he could probably already get a fairly good look at her proportions and she was, as usual, anything but shy about her own intentions. She could be the princess in the scenario and would not bat an eyelid, feeling completely comfortable.

He had quite lovely eyes, their colour rather similar to her own and for a moment or two, she quite happily became lost in them. Doku was an attractive young man and despite his awkwardness, Sabriel certainly found him attractive, both in appearance and personality. The Arrancar had been with many quirky people before and no doubt would do so again. Everyone was different and that was partly why Sabriel travelled so much. The dark haired woman never knew what would happen next.

“I rather like the way you think.” Sabriel replied eventually, leaning down and capturing his lips with her own. A sweet, sensual kiss, one that would hopefully be the start of something more.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:51 am

Thank goodness Sab was enjoying his company, he was awkward when it came to this kind of thing regardless. This angle would give him a better view, his body heating up. He would stay quietly momentarily, locking eyes with the woman, just staring for a moment. Doku wasn't experienced with this, to be honest, it wasn't something he sought out but he certainly wasn't going to stop now.

At the kiss, Doku would simply stop, shutting his eyes and kissing the woman back. He would place his hands on her rear, pulling her a bit deeper into himself. He wasn't sure if he was doing all of this right, but he was sure Sabriel who instruct him and give him pointers.

"You're really... soft..."

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:56 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I aim to please.” The Arrancar replied delicately, uncaring as to how corny that might have sounded. She was sincere and that was all that mattered. Sabriel made no effort to stop him starting to explore her rear and only encouraged him further by giving him a slightly sultry look. “Place them wherever you like, Doku, I do not mind at all.”

He was a tad awkward and Sabriel could most definitely feel it but honestly it made no difference to her. They had all the time in the world and she was in no rush. Doku was a rather sweet individual in his own way and the Arrancar certainly had all the patience in the world for him. He would get there in the end and the result would be all the more enjoyable in the end.

Wrapping her arms around him, she would lean in again, delivering a slightly more intense kiss this time around. Her pace was deliberate, attempting to slowly but surely draw out his confidence.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum