Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 4:10 pm by Henrex

» Ella's Face Claim list
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by THEFROST

» Ryoichi Sora [5-5; Hazard Rank F]
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by THEFROST

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by THEFROST

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Mozy

» Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 5:49 am by Mirja Eeola

» For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle]
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 1:26 am by Rawk

» Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]
Emerging {Open} EmptyToday at 1:20 am by Rawk

» Overwhelming
Emerging {Open} EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by MWD

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
Emerging {Open} EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by Lillian

Top posters
THEFROST
Emerging {Open} I_vote_lcapEmerging {Open} I_voting_barEmerging {Open} I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Emerging {Open} I_vote_lcapEmerging {Open} I_voting_barEmerging {Open} I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2758 registered users
The newest registered user is NovaM

Our users have posted a total of 136507 messages in 20435 subjects

Emerging {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emerging {Open} Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Emerging {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:13 pm

This was something that he wanted to do after leaving Las Noches, Zaiko didn't any friends while his time in that place it was always business and something of world domination with them. He was glad to leave the place after some parts of his human memories started to return to him but after his time with the espada group something wasn't right with them. Zaiko thought leaving was in his best interest to leave but still that person that he cared about got hurt by the true leader of espadas this was a big time act of betrayal. A lot of the espadas were taken down by the members of the Soul society and then the person that he cared about and perhaps loved Tia Harribel was hurt by the monster named Sosuke Aizen. Zaiko only wished that he could have stopped the bastard from attacking her still the arrancar was thinking about himself and surviving still their was a problem the arrancar was all alone now. From the rumors, Zaiko heard that somebody powerful actually defeated that monster that was good enough news for him but now the arrancar wanted to start something of an human life again still with his human memories. Then again, Zaiko wanted to be something better then he once was while this arrancar was given a second chance their were too many memories of him being much a bully in his human past. The best thing he could do right now is start all over again still maybe people in the Soul society may know who he is but still maybe the arrancar could keep it a secret of a while and maybe tell the truth soon. If anybody evil shows up, Zaiko could handle them but the stronger ones maybe a problem they made have given him the tools to fight but his evolution in better warrior will have to be on his own and this segunda etapa sounded interesting enough. "Could I actually gain that power for myself to have that power which only a espada can control??? I will gain it sooner or later but now isn't the time" He thought.

Regaining some control and peace within Las Noches is only a temporary goal on his mind, Zaiko wanted to explore and discover new things with his newfound power and body. He opens up an garganta and it leads to the human world it was night-time something never really happens during these times but maybe he'll find something new here. Then somebody was screaming a robbery in process some thief were running away with some lady's bag a bunch of freaks needed to be taught a lesson in manners, Zaiko waited for the right opportunity. As the arrancar charged after the punks. He caught up with the punks demanding that they stopped and give him the purse and they refused pulling some knives with some quick moves, Zaiko managed to outmaneuver the fools beating them up taking the purse by force. He returns it to old lady as he started walking away....
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emerging {Open} Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Emerging {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:50 am

Emerging {Open} Tumblr_mgqy3kJnai1rwu8gjo1_500

Grave was out on his normal stroll. He was not able to really sleep anymore. Everytime he closed his eyes visions of the past ended up flooding into his mind. Making it even if he was able to fall asleep the sleep would only be a restless one if that. He was out on his normal stroll when he heard the commotion. Though by the time he had gotten there it had already reached its end. Anyone paying attention would know of his arrival from the rattleing chains that was wraped around his arms. The oddly shaped item attached to it had its own story to though not many would know about it. His head was tilted downward slightly to where the only thing that could he seen was the celtic cross that layed sideway upon the left metalic frame of his rectangular shaped lens glasses and a partial view of the massive scar upon the left side of his face as well. The rattleing was caused because of the item attached to the chains was constantly moveing as he pressed forwards. He servayed the area and came to the conclusion the person walking away was the reason it had come to an abrupt end. He casually looked the person over and offered a slight nod of his head. he was happy to see that it had come to an end and the smile that formed upon his lips would say it all.

He was silent by nature though everything he was to some would be considered an abomination of life even though anyone who would feel his energy would feel someone that was human. Though he himself would know that was not the case. He offered a like bow of his head to show how he was greatful that the person had helped the old lady. The twin looking guns in the holster at his side looked rather big to be a set of twin handguns ment to be used with one hand each. They would look as if they packed a kick much stronger then any normal human could ever possibly hope to be able to use. He decided the silence was the best answer cause his words at times tended to lead those to think that he was unable to say more then so many words at one time. Besides he found he could speek volumes with his eyes and body structure more so then the words he would say ever possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emerging {Open} Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Emerging {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:23 am

Zaiko was seeing if the old lady was alright but that wasn't the thing that caught his eyes someone was here and then the old lady was wondering what was wrong. The arrancar felt lie he was ready to fight and someone was quietly waiting to set it off but still this isn't the way that he wanted to do things right now maybe when the arrancar gets the old lady to safety. Once this was done, Zaiko was going to focus all his attention on this gun man as the arrancar was smiling and helping the old lady across the street as she was going the other way. She thanked him for getting her purse back as the arrancar was smiling and then the guy turned his attention back to the man with the guns wondering he wanted to started something here and now. Zaiko was alwayd looking for a fight but this human may have bitten off more then the bastard can chew making a grave mistake fighting him but the human was dressed in a weird fashion must be from a cyber looney bin. This must be the escapee if the police are looking for him still maybe this human might be waiting for him to make the first move or waiting because the guy might be mourning someone who died. Zaiko didn't know what was up with this guy but still the arrancar didn't like when his enemies were waiting or deciding on something ask questions later and fight that was his motto.

Now what could he do first to start off this little game thinking of ways of picking a fight with a human who seemed like a bad ass, Zaiko hated that. He thought of a fw things to ensure him a victory using his Zanpakutō and cutting those guns into small rubix cubes would be a way of winning. Another would be firing a cero right into the guy's face but who knows if the guy could defend himself from an attack like that he wouldn't know if he didn't try it. Zaiko started cracking his knuckles started to feel his spiritual pressure rising up a little and then his eyes were focus on his target knowing the attack to start off this little game as he fired a cero blast from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emerging {Open} Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Emerging {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:43 am

Grave watched as the person before him helped the old lady even more. To be honest he thought it was rare for people to decide to help someone like that. Though then again the world he grew up in everyone was always killing someone. Even he had fallen into that cycle as his life had went on. Shakeing his head he took note that the person was growing stronger. It was true that he was not all that powerful in comparison though he did have a strong sense in how he could take the battle though. He was not really all that eager to be thrown into a fight like this but he did seem to have no other option for the time being. He moved to a place to grant easy access to where he could attack and possible aid him in avoiding attacks as well. He was not able to say much though the smile he held slowly turned into a serious frown. He took the twin handgun's from their holster's one had a silver celtic cross the second had a red celtic cross. As his head slowly turned upwards more the scar would be more visable though the area around the eye would not be visable. The scar pretty much looked as if it took oved most of the left side of his face.

He did not yet take aim though as he stared at the male before him. His eye seemed to ask why he thought they had to fight. Though then again if the person new of him then it would be obvious that he was ment to be destroyed. in a way it would be a welcome change. Though he did promise someone that he would live no matter what. Even though at the time it was so that he could do the goals that had long sense died. He decided to keep it up though even though his mind wanted to pull away. Watching the man he decided to take his time and read the person before him he had no idea how things would play out but he had a rough idea that they would not end well for one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:45 pm

He managed to dodge his attack but the arrancar was waiting for a reaction from it and this guy was silence no angry comments or nothing this guy was mute. "Why isn't this guy saying anything does a cat got his tongue???? Out of all the humans that I've seen this one by far is the strangest one that has cross my path" He thought. The arrancar didn't really understand what was wrong with this guy then one thing came to mind maybe the guy can't speak at all or the fact that maybe this human was shaking of fear that no words were coming out of his mouth.

Zaiko thought this guy was weird this fool might have a serious complex or something or then the other thing was something really bad happen to him. The arrancar thought the human's brain wasn't really getting through and that maybe somehow his pride wasn't allowing the human to fight to his full potential, Zaiko thought this might be a good waste of time. The guy had some guns and still the expression on his face was telling the warrior arrancar a whole different story, Zaiko was thinking what he could do. Then the arrancar was thinking desperate times would have to call for some desperate measures as he started to draw out his Zanpakutō and holding it in a steady fashion maybe the human will understand this. As the arrancar was holding his zanapkuto thinking about using his true power and beating this stylish punk then maybe he'll call it a day once this was done because a lot was going on in his mind. Zaiko had a goal in mind of defeating the Clixx sisters and anybody associated with them but first things first the arrancar would to beat this human first before moving on with his deadly goal. Then the arrancar started pointing his zanapkuto at his enemy as the guy started unsealing his Zanpakutō's power thinking this was the only way of getting this human to fight honorably. As Zaiko's spiritual pressure started surging all around him maybe this get him a good fight as the arrancar saids "Punish Relámpago Endriago-Hombre" as he unlocked the full relentless power of his Resurrección form. Zaiko was in his dragon form waiting for this human to make his move against him maybe he'll have to make it for him as he started flying upward putting him in his sights.

He tries using Bala to punch the human in the face.....
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Grave honestly had no idea what to think of the man that stood before him. Many thoughts began to run through his mind as he stared. He really did not think anything could be said he thought about just saying hello but he shook his head as the thought entered his mind. He was at a loss of things he thought he could do. In many ways he figured things could not get any worse. Then he watched as the person did his release. Tilting his head to one side he thought about what he could possibly do. many options flooded his mind and his eyes would seem to focus on the person intently. Soon he would have given himself the option of what he could do within a matter of seconds. hmmmm i see. Was all the man said as he stared at the person that he now had to mark as a target. his voice was soft spoken and would seem to have alot of pain within it. His voice reflected alot more then just the words he spoke. It would also carry the weight of all the decissions he had made and the sorrow of the fact that he had to kill many people that he had come to care about along the years before he had come to this area.

His eye took in everything the person was doing as if it was mapping the person out . His ability to read people was known to be one but not his only good trait. As soon as the person started his charge Grave started his own. he moved to where he to now started to charge at the target before him. He quickly darted forward moving ever so slightly to the side as he pressed forwards. As soon as the attack came his way his body seemed to move on its own to make it where the attack missed him though it was just by a matter of inches. Oddly enough his hat still remained in place as he passed the target. Some would think he was running away though that was not the case. Though as he passed the man his left eye would become visable as his glasses slowly began to fall down his nose. If the man paid attention to this he would note that grave had no left eye. It would look like where the eye once was the skin had healed over it and it left a indent in the eye socket. Soon after passing the target he came to a sliding stop his gun with the red cross was then quickly moved to aim behind him upside down as he pulled the trigger. As the trigger was pulled a decently powerful stream of reiatsu was fired from the guns tip in the form of a condenced beam. Grave was not really targeting any vital points but given his job in life the shot still ended up manageing to aim for the targets forhead all the same though.

As soon as the shot was fired he quickly managed to spin around to the point where he was stareing at the target yet again. He was not really looking to start trouble in the beginning. Though in the end the trouble seemed to find him yet again. He really did not mind though after all sense everything managed to move on he realized that he really needed to fin something to aid him in passing the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Zaiko knew that he was pissing off the human but whoever this guy was now he was looking serious as the arrancar was trying to figure out what to do to him. This seemed way too weird someone off was coming from this human maybe this was his first time coming within Karakura town or the other possible outcome was that he lost his family and he really wasn't in the mood. Another alternative would be that someone very bad happen in his life and this human was trying hard to deal with it, Zaiko thought this might not be the fight that he's looking for. This human didn't look llike the fight type maybe he'll find some shinigami butts to kick around a few times before going back home and then the human started firing off a round from his gun. About damn time, Zaiko was preparing to leave it seemed that the human wasn't up for it but actually somehow the arrancar was drawing out the human's fighting instincts this was going to get interesting. He blocks the attacks his claw hand as the arrancar was trying to send the attack right back to the human but it wasn't good it exploded right within his claw hand. However, Zaiko didn't feel any but 50% pain from it this guy had little reiatsu power if the arrancar wanted to this human would be eays prey perhaps he should call his sensei to deal with him but that would be coward's way out of thing. But the human was getting serious now the time for fooling around was over, Zaiko came up with some battle strategies to hopefully help him win against such an opponent this should be easy if he catches the human off guard.

"About time, I like that no talk but just action I thought you were juste a mute trying to find his way back home but now.....it's game time" He said.

Now the human had some sport within him now how much could this arrancar do to him to draw out this human's real power a lot the guy had planned for this fight. But still this gave him great info on this person his reiatsu powers had something to do with his guns so the best plan that needed to be carried out was disarming this gunman and taking away his guns. Then perhaps the human would have anything to defend himself with now the arrancar needed the perfect opening for an attack perhaps one of his stronger attacks and then attack his weak pont wherever it was. Zaiko needed to be sure about this as he looking around trying to figure where to try an sneak attack and then the arrancar finds it. Zaiko fires a cero down onto the ground causing rocky and dusty smokescreen then his wild senses the arrancar knew the human was can started to wait for the right moment. He had his prey right into his sights waiting quietly like a tiger stalking his meal, Zaiko didn't make a swound he was trying to act like this human but in a animal sort of way. Zaiko was targeting the human's right arm then as the smoke was clearing, he used sonido to rush up at the human in with a quick speed.

He charged trying another bala targeting thehuman's right arm....
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:01 pm

grave could not help but stare as the person spoke. as he listened to the little speech the male gave memorys hit him like a ton of bricks. Before the males speech was even done Grave would have fallen to his knee's holding his head. A massive surge of reiatsu energy would slowly pour out of his body as his headache began to grow stronger. As the headache slowly began to died down it was around the time the target stopped speaking. As his headache vanished the surge of reiatsu that formed around his body seemed to slowly dissipate as well.. I have no home to return to. Not anymore. He stated in his normal tone. Many would consider this man crazy. Not only cause of the way he spoke but because of his actions in general. He slowly closed his one eye as the cero was fired off. he let his mind do the thinking for him. He felt the person presence dissapear for a split second. Then when it reappeared He made a quick jumping back flip. The attack bearly hit his shoes causeing him to flip more times then he anticipated. Though he bearly managed to rectify himself to land on his feet yet again. As he stoped skiding backwards from the jump he was at least 3 feet away from the man looking at his back.

He knew that takeing this lightly would not end well for him. He Took aim with both his guns. Taking a triple rapid fire shot at the man. Two from the red gun and one from the silver. Each one firing the same condensed beam of Reiatsu at the target before him. One was aimed for the targets heart another that would be aimed at his mid back. And the final would be aimed at the back of the targets head. The odd looking coffin like thing was still straped to Graves arms. It was clear that he was still holding back though the reason why would remain unclear though. But given to the fact he ended up spinign more times then he had anticipated his glasses would have fallen off. Giveing a clear look at his face and even its scar. He remained silent as he stared at the foe before him a dark frown plastured upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm

"If that the best you got then you better quit and run with your tail between your darn legs, I've seen better then just your pea shooters there" He said. The arrancar the took the punishing attacks from the human still he was little strong so the dragon arrancar could actually take it.

He thought this guy was actually playing with him, Zaiko never expected this guy being weak like this such as his attacks were doing medium damage almost the size of basketballs hitting him hard. If he was in his original state, Zaiko would be feeling pain like a truck load still the arrancar will have to deal with such pain an ignore it for the time being this was serious. He needed to take a deep breath and calm down hopefully the pain will reside and fade away not all pain and wounds can be removed as such like the fact that Aizen betrayed his kind. In his dragon state, Zaiko needed to take advantage of the situation and find a way of defeating this human but the arrancar had forgotten that his sensei gave him a gift the bloodeyes technique an ancient ability of madness. Could he actually use it for defeat his enemy??? This would be the first time that he's ever used the technique after all that training which he took for learning a few techniques of that power. This was a gamble but the guy was good at taking risks, Zaiko activated the bloodeyes as his eyes turned a different color now the guy needed to think what move that he could use. Zaiko used the wild senses technique to actually see the enemy movements and to hopefully time his attacks accordingly without fail the arrancar was proud to learn such an technique. Now he'll have a better chance of finding where the human was going and if the human tried anything, Zaiko would be able to counter it from now on but stilll just by looking at his wounds. He better start training again now what else could this arrancar do to this human hopefully this human can be a handful to fight against whatever powers this fool has he liked using his guns. Then the arrancar thought of something those guns maybe the source of his reiatsu power, Zaiko had a wicked idea if he could find a way to counter one of his attacks and quickly disarm his guns the human should be wide open. Once that happens, Zaiko can use his best attack on him and then he's won this little game but this was a small fish and the arrancar was looking for a big fish well maybe another time. Still, Zaiko needed to train the bloodeyes even further maybe the arrancar will learn different techniques then the one that he has now but that will another time once he finds his sensei again. "Their the rumors that sensei is a traitor of Shadowfall, Sensei Zarathos will have no choice but to keep a low profile for now maybe once the heat has died down a little maybe sensei will train me again" He thought.

Zaiko was thinking how he was going to flatten this human then his cero attacks weren't hurtful against the human maybe pushing it up a notch would work. He thought about using Gran Rey Cero against the human would work but he wanted this fight to last but it might be last chance or last resort to defeat his enemy. Another choice would be using the Exodus Fist, Zaiko started charging the energies for the deadly attack getting ready to deliver some serious damage. Then if that didn't it would give him a better chance to counter whatever attack the human has in store all thanks to the wild senses of the bloodeyes. The Exodus Fist was charged and then the arrancar rushed with sonido directly at the human's face about ready to deliver a massive punch to his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Emerging {Open} Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Emerging {Open}   Emerging {Open} EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Emerging {Open} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJU0PS0gz7BDueZWaqJz41yfTVterQ7zK1fiPQmckFYahZFbv

Soon the headache would quickly return. Though this time it would appear the man was fighting withhimself as the other spoke. letting out a loud scream his voice would slowly begin to alter as the reiatsu from him quickly began to shot upwards and showed no sign of dieing down at all this time I never run away. His voice was deeper and would seem to sound as if he was talking underwater. As he stared at the male before him his own skin slowly began to turn an aqua ice blue color. his reiatsu would seem to keep growing as his body would seem to mutate. Soon he would be floating a few inches off the ground cause his legs would look like spikes of sorts. As the screaming slowly began to die down the one who once looked and felt human had a completely diffrent feel to him. The sense of humanity still seemed to be the strongest trait with him though. But looking at him he would look alot like a chimera. He would be a mixture of human and dragon in look. Though on the down side of this new power he managed to attain he had absolutely no control over what it would do. He had never taken this state before so he had no practice controling it at all.

If one was wanting to see the fartherest he could go he was definetly pushed to that limit. Stareing at the target that stand before him he took note of the eyes but would seem to pay them no mind at all. the guns and the coffin attacked to his arms along with the chains slowly turned to water and merged with his body. Anyone watching this would possibly be amazed sense it would look as if his weapons became a part of him. Stareing at the target he gave out a loud scream. As soon as the target moved his body would seem to vanish as soon as the hit him. the body did take at the very least 1/4rth of the damage done by the attack. It would have been more if he was not already on the move by the time the attack had came down upon him. as he appeared he was at least 2 feet away from the target his glowing blue eyes focused on the target that lay before him. Putting his left arm forward he let out a chaotic laugh as his right arm moved to pull the water from the air around him. The right arm had 5 small blobs of water forming in its hand as he growled as a highly condensed orb of reiatsu began to form in his left hands palm. The attack its self would have the look of what it would appear inside his guns if one could see within them. Though the output was stronger with the guns haveing become a part of his body now.

Soon he would fire the condensed orb and it would turn into a beam of highly condenced reiatsu. With his right hand he would have been mergeing the water orbs and forming a singular Ice spear. He would be growling as he threw the spear at the man before him. If the spear hit it would slowly begin to take over the area it hit. It would take more then one spear to completely take over any singular body part but the access weight that would be added because of the ever growing ice if it hits that is would quite possibly slow the person down at the very least. Staring at his target he continued to scream outwards as he stared at his target. WE will show you the error of your ways you dare to attack the one who i bonded with? I will destroy you! Was all the dragon could bring himself to say. It was obvious from the way he spoke the man who had changed was not the one in control of his actions at the present time. He had completely lost control and was on the inside trying to regain his composure as well as his own control back of his body,
Back to top Go down

Emerging {Open}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD