Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 The city of Har-Nuur Left_bar_bleue13000/99999 The city of Har-Nuur Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The city of Har-Nuur Empty The city of Har-Nuur

Sun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm
Equipment

• Item Name: The city of har nuur
  • Item Type: available to live in for any race. But has strict laws.

• Used For: Suzu had the city built so the humans and other things could live in it peacefully. Before she come to Mongolia it was unprotected all the people were living in fear. Afraid of the hollow/demons and other hardships of this world. with this new city the people of Mongolia are now cared for as long as they follow the laws set down by suzu her self.Those that don't follow the law are taken care of quickly.

• Item Description: a futuristic city built on a small island.

• Obtained From: Was made by work drones and the people of Mongolia

• Yen Price: seeing how all the Montreal would come from Mongolia as well as the work force. it would cost her nothing. but at the same time it is priceless as it makes the people safe.

• Notes: Even if Suzu is a hollow and is more than willing to kill in the name of science' she does not like violence or mindless killing at all.

[Basic Laws]

"Assault"

Assault is the physical or verbal harming of others. this act has a wide range of punishment from the loss of rights be it temporary or permanent, deprivation of basic needs, or death. un-like some other criminal acts assault must be reported be for any actions are taken as long as it does not involve serious physical damage. If done in a public place however it's not uncommon for the aggressors to be contained and charged with disturbing the peace. witch is punished by temporary loss of freedom and some rights.

"Murder"
    Taking of another's life without justification is one of the worst things a person can do and is next to impossible to hide in this city. there are no privacy laws in Har-Nuur so the entire populace is subject to 24/7 surveillance. not only thru the use of a vast network of hidden cameras threw out the city, but a series of energy detectors and motion sensors. this alone with the wristband that the people where adding other things like audio allows them to remake any crime seen with out any problem and takes away the need for eye witnesses. If found to be unjust execution is carried out quickly.

"age laws"

All under the age of 13 are seen as children. children have no rights of there own and the majority of their right are retained by the government tell the time of there 13th birthday. upon the 13th day of birth the being receives certain rights.

Right to body type one. this right allows consent to be given for sexual conduct and minor body piercing such as basic earrings.

Right of mind type one. this right allows them to speak for themselves and show their own opinions openly.

Right of parental protest.If they find there birth parents unfit or if they are unwilling to stay with them for any reason they can request for the government to take over as their primary caregivers.

{age 15}

Right to body type two. This allows them the ownership rights to there own body. this is used for consent to medication or medical treatment them self instead of relying on the government or parental consent. as well this right along with all other rights can be transfer to another party with the proper documentation at this age.

Right to prosper type one. This right allows the party to work a max of 20 hours a week for pay,

Right to education. This is the right to seek out knowledge from schools and up to this age is mandatory.

{18}

Right to body type three. This alows them to get any branding or deliberate scarification and or piercing. as well as the right to consume alcohol or other harmful substances.

Right of mind type two. This is the right to vote and take part in legal matters.

Right to prosper type two. This allows you to work any number of hours to receive pay.

"Parental Rights"
    This is the right given to all parents to govern the day to day live of there kids and see to their welfare. this right allows them authority in regards to hospitals as well as genreal upbringing and allows the parents to use non abusive punishments on the offspring.

"Theft "
    It is forbidden to steal any material possessions of another person without them knowing or against their will. Theft is seen as a toxic thing in this city that is only done to cause suffering to others. the basic needs of life are provided such as food, water and shelter. So it is from here that it's only shown as greed or envy of someone else. this unlawful taking is regarded as a serious offense and if found guilty is normally punished by death. In the case of children lower than legal age social rehabilitation is always attempted two times before death can be considered.

"Criminal sexual conduc"
    criminal sexual conduct is where one or more persons engaged in a sexual act with one or more other parties that is unwilling or unable to give proper consent. even if consent is given for the act it may still be classified as this form of assault. like in the case of children lower than the legal age as they do not yet hold any rights in regards to their own self. ther for can not give any form of consent for this matter. Consent is also invalid if obtained by forced,captivity, restraint or violence. Unless all parties are of legal age and consent was given beforehand.

((execution))

all executions are carried out privately and bodies disposed of by the government. as well any one who die and soul is wandering the city it to is caught and taken care of.

Last edited by zetsurin on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

The city of Har-Nuur Empty Re: The city of Har-Nuur

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:53 pm
 The city of Har-Nuur Tumblr_m8a1dzPeNR1qiqegzo1_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 The city of Har-Nuur Left_bar_bleue13000/99999 The city of Har-Nuur Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm
I need this looked at
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 The city of Har-Nuur Left_bar_bleue17560/99999 The city of Har-Nuur Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm
Movin' this to the equipment section due to it being finished and requested for moving to its rightful place.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 The city of Har-Nuur Left_bar_bleue99999/99999 The city of Har-Nuur Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:01 pm

«THIS ISN'T GOING TO FLY WITH ME»

Hm, I feel you should probably post some of the things from the city defense thread for this city in the thread. It feels way too brief and not really explained for such a city. I want to know more about the laws, expand on the security features and any other relevant information. Otherwise, you can just stick with what you put up in the city defense thread as that feels more "complete" then this.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10229-mongolia-s-defenses-and-general-information-neutral-country

And even still, I may end up charging you yen as the citizens still need to get their payment for the work and work drones cost material to make unless she is straight up making this from her own power or something to that effect. However, I won't charge ya an arm and a leg. With the features of this city, and given how much yen you have, I'd probably estimate this would cost anywhere from 10 to 20 million yen.

Overall, though, I like the little idea you are doing with the city; it just needs a few kinks and details worked out and added in. Make an update post if you are wanting to agree to these terms and have made the adjustments; or if you are just going to drop it and stick to what was in the link above.

The city of Har-Nuur WVMWLOu
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:49 pm
the work dron's are all ready made.
work-dron

with i have 30 payed for. 0-0 but would probably need more. and the people would need payment as well. so ya ill pay any thing that is needed for it.

I have also added some laws.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 The city of Har-Nuur Left_bar_bleue99999/99999 The city of Har-Nuur Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:11 am

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Sorry for the delay, but I'll go ahead and approve it since it seems to check out with me. I'll still charge 20,000,000 yen for it, is that acceptable to you? If so, I'll move this to approved Equipment.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:07 pm
yes it is ~
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:26 am

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
Welp, with the terms set, I'll go ahead and approve this piece of equipment. After the post is made, you can go ahead and start using the city as you wish. Congrats on buying this colossal thing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum