Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unholy Speculations [Private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Unholy Speculations [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Unholy Speculations [Private] Empty Unholy Speculations [Private]

Fri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Marilyn Maxwell

Fuma park is a place is a huge place full of gardens, lakes and more beautiful scenery. It's also quite easy to get lost here. Especially for a young girl that had lost track of her location. At first she was admiring the pretty flowers in the flowerbed before realising she had walked too far from home. She was now in the middle of a vast field with flowers surrounding her like an ambush squad of bright colours. Yellows, oranges, whites and Reds all flowing in the wind as though they were pretending to be an Ocean of petals.

The girls name was Mary and she wasn't exactly the usual girl you would expect of her age. She was 15 but looked no older than 12. She also wore a long green dress with a bow instead of a school uniform due to her regal nature. She isn't entirely rich, but she certainly feels sophisticated and upper class compared to most. She looked around herself, her golden hair glowing from the reflection of the sunlight. She was quite difficult to spot all the way out here as the grass blended with her dress and her hair matched the flower patch she stood in. She didn't move or try to plot a way back yet. Instead, she simply sighed and held onto something she had been clutching in her hands this entire time.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unholy Speculations [Private] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Unholy Speculations [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Unholy Speculations [Private] Empty Re: Unholy Speculations [Private]

Fri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm
Fluffy wandered through the park, crawling on all fours. A bell dangled from the collar surrounding her neck, alerting anyone nearby of her presence. However, she didn't see anyone nearby except a lone teenage girl, and Fluffy ignored her for now. She was wearing a pink skirt that came almost to her knees and a white top that had a flower embroidered on to it. Her blonde tail swished back and forth slowly as she made her way from one flower to the next sniffing at each one. They all smelled lovely, but none of them had the specific smell she was looking for. Her blade started to slide out of its sheath, so she sat back, letting it slide back in to the sheath on her back. A purple ribbon held the sword on to her back, the word 'KITTY' stamped on to the ribbon in white. As she sat there, her stomach let out a large grumble, accompanied by a soft mewl from the girl. She had been so intent on her search that she had forgotten to eat, and now she couldn't go on without some food. Seeing no other choice, she crawled over to the teenage girl she had seen before, her eight year old body letting out a pitiful meow. She only hoped the girl would take pity and help this poor kitten out.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unholy Speculations [Private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Unholy Speculations [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2013 6:47 am

Marilyn Maxwell

Mary often kept to herself but this time, she couldn't help but intervene on what she thought was an unsightly act of animalesque behaviour. Mary had spotted the girl in red crawling on all fours and found it unladylike. What morals did this girl have if she was so willing to crawl about and stick her face into the flowerbed to sniff them. It almost made Mary angry but she couldn't exactly understand why. Something just made her feel more violent than usual, so she confronted the girl when she got close.

"What are you doing little girl? Don't you know how to walk? get up!"

Mary put what she was holding into the pocket of her dress and went to grab the cat-girl to drag her to her feet. Chances are she will fight back and not want to stand up, but Mary found the entire prospect of getting ones knee's dirty just to pretend to be a cat completely irrational. That was when mary noticed the ears and the tail. She quickly let go and stumbled backwards.

"Wha-whata re you!?"

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unholy Speculations [Private] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Unholy Speculations [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2013 12:35 pm
Fluffy, turned to the girl, and without warning pounced towards her. Her tail swished back and forth slowly as her stomach grumbled in hunger.

"I ish Fluffy, Fluffy ish hungry, Fluffy need food, meow."

Fluffy lowered her head and rubbed up against the person she had just leaped on, hoping the girl would take it the way she meant it, a loving plea for help. Oh, if Ashlei could see her now, asking for help from a human. She shook herself mentally, no, she wouldn't think of that, no, no, no! This kitty needed to survive so she could return to Ashlei, she couldn't worry herself like that. It was all her fault anyway, she had walked in to that garganta while not paying attention, and now she was stuck here. Sighing, with a soft, pitiful mewl, she begged for help.

"Pwease help out Fluffy, lovely miss. Pwetty Pwease?"

A tear leaked from Fluffy's eye, she couldn't be left here alone, all hungry with nothing to eat. She needed food, but she had nothing but the clothes on her back, what was she supposed to do?

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Marilyn Maxwell

Mary looked at the girl oddly before jumping back almost in panic when Fluffy got close. This girl has a tail and it was no toy. It was moving back and forth like a real tail. Mary was a little creeped out and took a few steps back to regain her posture. The cat girl then began to talk and Mary listened to what she was saying. It somewhat annoyed her. What sort of language was this? ish? That isn't a real word!

"Food? You want food? Well I don't think i can help you there"

Mary looked away as though she didn't want to hear what Fluffy had to say next. This cat girl was weird and not normal like Mary was and it made her feel uncomfortable. However even though Mary tried to ignore it, Fluffy started rubbing up against her. Mary looked down and frowned uneasily not knowing how to react to this. The cat then started to talk again. Mary somewhat listened and let out a sigh.

"ugh, I honestly don't have anything to help you with. Can you just...step away from me please?"

Mary looked somewhat frightened and didn't know how to handle the situation. What are you supposed to do with a cat-girl anyway?

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm
Tears streamed down Fluffy's eyes as she looked up at the human before her. She couldn't be left alone out here, all hungry and with no way home. Why, why did such horrible things have to happen to her, why oh why? Crying, she wrapped her paws around this woman's legs, her teary eyes looking up at her face.

"Pwease don't leave fluffy out here alone, pwease, pwease, pwease miss. Fluffy doesn't want to be alone, pwease don't leave me..."

The bell on her collar tinkled as her tears flowed down her face and fell on to it. She was lost and alone, with no way home, and she didn't like it. She had hoped she could fins a way back, but there had been nothing, no way home at all.

"I dun wanna be alone anymore, I wanna go home!!!! I need to go home, I need to see my owner, I need Miss Ashlei!!!!"

Tears fell quickly down her cheeks as she cried, pouring out her emotions and her fears. What would she do if she couldn't get back home? What would happen if she wasn't there when Miss Ashlei came back? How would she survive all alone in this new world? Fluffy had no answers to these questions, and she was afraid and sad.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 8:30 am

Marilyn Maxwell

Mary couldn't feel more uncomfortable when Fluffy began to shed tears. In fact, mary started to feel guilty, frightened and generally worried that she might not be able to get away without something else going wrong. Mary looked around herself uneasily to see if anybody else was here that might be able to take the girl away from her. Sadly, there was not a single soul in sight. Mary looked back down at the weeping cat girl.

"D-don't cry...um...er.."

At that moment, Mary felt a sudden urge almost as if she wanted to blurt something out. To just yell at the girl. She felt rather rash and angry, clenching her fist and gritting her teeth which isn't something she would suaully stoop to.

"Get off of me you foul abomination!"

As quickly as it came, the feeling vanished. Her face turned from a snarl back into a soft clueless expression. her hands relaxed and she quickly realised what she had just said. She cupped her mouth with her hands and bent down to the girl.

"I-i'm sorry...I didn't mean that at all... Um...I suppose I could help you."

Mary tried to smile, but felt very embarrassed and anxious about the situation, what seh had just said and the overall atmosphere being so damn weird.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2013 5:15 am
The girl's angry words, far from stopping her crying, only made it worse, as fresh fear and sadness washed over here. However, her next words stopped Fluffy's tears for the moment.

"Reawwy? Miss is going to help Fluffy? Yay! Thankies, thankies so much!!"

An uneasy smile formed on Fluffy's face, she was still worried about the little outburst of anger the girl had shown just moments before. However, she had no one else to go to, she couldn't be picky now. if this girl was willing to help her out , she would gladly accept it. A light purring emitted from her mouth as she looked up at the woman. It was then that she realized she didn't know the woman's name. Pawing lightly at the ground, she addressed her, Fluffy's voice light, as if expecting another outburst any minute.

"Um... Miss... Fluffy wishes to know what to call you... so... um... What's you name Miss?"

Fluffy looked up in to her eyes, worry flopping around in her stomach. What if the girl yelled at her again? What if she hit Fluffy? Fluffy didn't like pain, she didn't want to be smacked, no, no, she didn't like that.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Marilyn Maxwell

Mary looked on at the little fluffy girl. Even though she was quite peculiar and nothing that Mary had ever seen before, she did have a sort of nice side to her. She seemed innocent and in need of protection. Mary though knew that she wouldn't be the best person to go to but she could at least try. She said something about an owner. Maybe she is nearby? Would that be enough to help this girl out? it better be. Mary does have things to do after all. Fluffy got somewhat excited when Mary agreed to help her. This is going to be weird.

"Okay, okay."

Mary smiled, somewhat glad she had maybe forgotten about her abrupt outburst. Mary was then asked a question. This was something she wasn't entirely sure she should answer properly. Should she make up a name? Should she just tell the truth? Mary looked into fluffy's eyes and responded honestly.

"My name is Marylin but my friends call me Mary..."

Mary kept her smile as she said this, even though she thought that maybe it was a bad idea.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 12:32 pm
Fluffy smiled, rubbing her head lightly against the nice woman. She then looked up at her face, her eyes glistening with happiness.

"Miss Mary, that's a lovely name."

Her stomach rumbled again, and Fluffy, looked down sadly at it. She didn't like being out here, why oh why did this have to happen? No, she couldn't think about it, this young woman was going to help her, she couldn't afford to lose her focus now. Trying to ignore it for now, she looked up at the woman she had met.

"What ish pretty Miss Mary going to do now? How can Fluffy help pretty Miss Mary?"

She tried desperately to ignore her hunger, but her ears drooped, the tail dropped to the ground, slowly swishing back and forth against the dirt. One paw went to her stomach, attempting to massage it, hoping the pain from her hunger would stop. However, in the end she couldn't stop it, and she looked desperately at Mary. Fearing another outburst, she spoke quietly, almost a whisper.

"Um... Miss Mary... how can Fluffy get foodies? Fluffy ish so hungry... what should Fluffy do?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum