Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Cookie's Templates : : - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999: : Cookie's Templates : : - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

: : Cookie's Templates : : - Page 3 Empty Re: : : Cookie's Templates : :

Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:24 am

GENERAL INFORMATION

» Name: Touma Yuudeshi

» Titles:

» Age:

» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank:

» Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

» Appearance Picture:

PERSONALITY

BACKGROUND HISTORY

NATURAL ATTRIBUTES

※Imagine Breaker:

EXTRAS

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Chi Skills
  • Geppo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Vindeca: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Tekkai: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Yang Surge: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Coding in template & Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk Header & Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Cookie's Templates : : - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999: : Cookie's Templates : : - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:40 am

NOPE DOPE

Graphics By: CPKallday Codings By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:35 am

POST IT HERE FAGET

Coding in template & Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk Header & Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:37 am

VERSION 2 OF THE TEMPLATE

Last edited by Cookies on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:42 am

So Much Bueno. Gunna make 'dem new templates 4 chars, bro.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:01 am
Added a couple more codings to dis' foo'

※TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING※

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:42 am

Living Nightmare's Basics

-

Living Nightmare's Personality

-

Living Nightmare's Past

-

Living Nightmare's Natural Attributes

-

Living Nightmare's States

-

Living Nightmare's Relationships

-

Living Nightmare's Skill Sheets

-

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 am

The Mechanic's Introduction

Dope

The Mechanic's Personality

Dope

The Mechanic's Background

Dope

The Mechanic's Natural Attributes

DOPE

The Mechanic's Zanpakutō

DOPE

The Mechanic's Resereccion

DOPE

The Mechanic's Relationships

DOPE

The Mechanic's Extras

DOPE

The Mechanic's Skill Sheets

DOPE

Coding in template and Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 am

THE MECHANIC'S INTRODUCTION

Dope

THE MECHANIC'S PERSONALITY

Dope

THE MECHANIC'S BACKGROUND

Dope

The Mechanic's Natural Attributes

DOPE

The Mechanic's Zanpakutō

DOPE

The Mechanic's Resereccion

DOPE

The Mechanic's Relationships

DOPE

The Mechanic's Extras

DOPE

The Mechanic's Skill Sheets

DOPE

Coding in template and Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:24 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Cookies on Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:07 am; edited 11 times in total

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum