Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Empty Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished]

Tue May 21, 2013 7:57 am
  • Name Of Character: Jessy Nessa
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8352-jessy-nessa-approved-2-3
  • Reasons For Upgrading: emergence of summer thread
    Jessy's zanpaktou spirit is very prideful, and as such he originally only allowed Jessy access to a portion of her shikai. As noted in this thread, her shikai is divided in to 4 seasons, and she originally had access to spring, the season of air. In that thread she gained access to summer, the season of fire. I am upgrading her shikai to add the abilities of summer.
    What Are You Upgrading: Jessy's Shikai appearance and abilities, as described below

Jessy's new shikia form and abilities:
  • Any Extra Notes: The forms of fall and winter have been shown in the thread above, however, as she has not gained access to them I thought it would be best to leave their forms out for now.
  • Approved By: Raiki

Last edited by tina on Tue May 21, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Empty Re: Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished]

Tue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm
Approved, however I do have a issue in wording I noticed before I approve it fully an you expand on how many logs, also what happens if the clone ins summer was destroyed, and what are the downsides to them since I see no real downsides IN this post.

Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] XmGUKMS
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] Empty Re: Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished]

Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm
Approved fully all changed were done

Jessy's Shikai upgrade[finished] XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum