Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Search of a lost Flame (Private)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Yoma once again treated as dirt and was dropped of the cliff by his sister but this time she seemed to be different. She rushed over to the one named Sherri and ended up breaking up into tears. She seemed to have an attachment to her. Yoma stayed away from the two and stayed where he had been dropped he felt that they needed a moment together. He saw his brother give a slight smile at the sight but the smile faded and disappeared as he seemed to fade and reappear. This time he had drawn his blade at Sherri and seemed to be ready to threaten her and to kill her. Tsui had knocked Miaka back nearby to him but she didn't seem harmed. She only seemed to get angry and she seemed to also have disappeared and then suddenly reappear right before ready to stop Tsui and his attack. Yoma felt the intensity of their flames the power that they released. The way the flames felt. They were so similar to his it felt as if he had began using his abilities but they were just holding back the strength wasn't fully released yoma grew afraid of this power and grew into awe of it as well.

His flames were nothing to theirs but he did understand that he probably had a long way to go to evolve his flames to a level equal to theirs. This feeling also scared him but it helped him understand that this is his family they were not lying. they never once mentioned his name with in this conflict but sherri finally spoke her flames he wasn't sure of them but he heard that she wanted to him. he didn't want move from his spot and was afraid of what was going to happen. What did they know about him that he didn't know. Yoma wondered the possibilities and didn't want to get involved into the conflict. He wanted to run away but he couldn't. He couldn't run away he couldn't move he felt stuck. He feared what they knew he feared the power they held. What if he couldn't reach the level of control they had.

Yoma knew he struggled to control his powers. He couldn't hold on to objects most of the time due to his lack of control and sudden effect of bursting them into flames. was he really able to reach them? Yoma's entire body was shaking and dominated bey the fear it consumed him. A fight with in the area with those two would surely be an exciting yet dangerous experience.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Search of a lost Flame (Private)

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:44 am
The everlasting heat

Tsui stood his blade at the neck of sherri, by this time miaka had already thrown herself back into the action standing beside her. Yoma, obviously unsure of what to do stood in the corner of this little canyon waiting for what would happen next. But their was something that made that crushing head die down and almost stop. Something Tsui knew he couldn't bear, that look of fear in her eyes for those small seconds as she stood there that casting glimpse of fear .... what was he becoming. The extended blade of kinzoku returned to its sheath at the mans side while sherri spoke his hands trembling at the face of a small girl. He knew even now he could send miaka flying with a single swipe and plant kinzoku through sherris gut, but it wasn't her face he saw. The same look that plagued his mind over and over, a dying girl fearing for her life.

The man began to walk past the still figure of his fearful little sister and her guardian angel in the form of Miaka. But this did not mean all was forgiven, the smile would not yet return to Tsuis face as he strode towards the bloody scene that had befell here. The piles of burnt flesh and ash, tsui knelt by it placing his hand upon the corpse that seemed to blow into the wind as pure ashes just as his hands touched it, a suitable cremation for any man. Tsui would crouch there for a good while the brimming hate of himself for what had happened those years ago. As he rose he walked back brushing the hair of his lost little sister back as he looked in her eyes a faint smile forming. But this moment wouldn't last as his hand wafted away from her face so did his smile fall from his.

I'm not going to kill you. Your flames are abused and dying under you. Miaka will take you into our custody and we shall watch you from the yazaki home, as one of our sibling you will not dishonor the name that for years has been growing. We preside as a family and thus shall function as one, if you show any sign of faltering back to your pure abomination youll get your wish of miaka being at your side in the end ... because ill make her drive the sword through your head. Understand that our family is searching and trying to become something whole again... do not jepordize that.

With that the man pushed past the girls his eyes determined and his from engulfing him. His walk took him past his little brother who with a gesture he requested to join him on his long walk back. His silence for now was well earned and as he trod towards the end of the canyon his eyes looking to an image of a shinigami sitting on a small rock he couldnt help but force a small tear. The image of his dead wife, the image of kinzoku but whats more within her face at that second ... he saw his own sister in his zan spirit. With a slight turn of his head the heat burst forth from him, enough to bring all bystanders to their knees gasping for water under pure dehydration

One more thing, you will not see Yoma until you have proven yourself worthy of our name. He is my brother over anything else and i will protect him even if it means from you.

And with that the heat faded as did Tsui.

In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 pm
Miaka grew relieved that Tsui was not going to kill Sherri for her actions. She did however know what Tsui said might come to pass if Sherri continued to take the route she had been going on before. Miaka would be the one to finish her this time around instead of something else finishing her. Tsui also appeared to not have her have a influence on Yoma as he was the youngest and most influencable of the group. He still wanted him to stay on the good side of the family instead of possibly having to bring true jugdement upon him as well.

Miaka was happy to hear that Sherri wanted to be next to her til the end but it was not required as her life was spared for now. She did want to see Yoma but he was still off in the distance from them and didn't seem to have any desire to get closer and seemed to be much more likely to leave. He did expericance the feeling of their energy even if they were about to use it on one another.  She however finally did take notice of how much Sherri had changed since they had last saw her. They used to look so much alike but now Sherri's hair was different and her physical appearance had also gone through some changes too. She looked like she was stuck as a young child but had her entire phycial body modified. Her hair was no longer a blazing red as the other yazaki sibblings had them. It had become something more, a soulful purple. At least no one could confuse these two anymore. The two who were once twins but had now changed in appearance from one another.

Miaka was very currious of Sherri's power, as each of the Yazaki sibling had their own varriant of fire and usage the only execption to this was Yoma whos power was just a weak example of a power they all once held and through training had evolved into something more and something their own. Sherri held the power of the yazaki flames but to what extent? Her power to what extent had it reached and what kind of purpose did it have? Miaka's power and flames held the feeling of worth and beauty while yoma's current flames contained the feeling of inexpericaneness. Tsui's flames where still unknown to her exactly as well but she knew his flames held great strengh.

Miaka took Sherri's hands and pondered about her. She felt her warmth and yet the spirit that went through her.

"Sherri you look so different now compared to before. It really hard to say we were once twins and held the same appearance of one another. Even your beautiful red hair has become the purple of the soul. You even have a powerful usage of the Yazaki flames but how far how you taken the power of the flames? What meanings does your flames have? You will continue to stay with us correct? Your not going to leave us again, I grew upset and missed you before so please make sure you stay with us and work on improving on what ever you need improving i will be willing to help you with all my power."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 pm
Sherri gripped Miaka’s hand tighly, then threw herself on to her sister, hugging her as tears poured from her eyes.

“I’m sorry Miaka, I’m so sorry. This is all my fault, I should have never snuck off to the living world that day. I’m so sorry.”

It took her a few moments to pull herself together, and then she smiled at her sister.

“Don’t worry Miaka, I’ll never leave you again. I don’t want to force you in to killing me. Come on, let’s talk while you show me where you’re staying these days.”

Standing up, she helped Miaka to her feet, and then started talking softly. She didn’t really want Yoma or Tsui to know what had happened just yet, they could wait. Picking up her zanpaktou from the ground, she sheathed it as she began to tell Miaka what she could, Letting Miaka guide her to wherever they were going as she did.

“I don’t remember everything yet Miaka, so some pieces will be missing. I used to be a member of the gotei 13, I assume that is how you found out about me. Well, one day I decided to sneak out to the world of the living on my own. I know, I know, I wasn’t supposed to do that. Well, whatever the case, I was attacked by a wasp like hollow attacked me. It was extremely small and very fast, so fast that I had no chance of hitting it. Then, it struck me with its stinger. I passed out immediately, and when I awoke, I had the body of a twelve year old, though my looks had drastically changed. In addition, I had lost all of my memories, and an inner hollow. Back then I had absolutely no control over my inner hollow, and it came out very often, taking control of my body. One time when I lost control, I met a man called Tora Lionus. He was still in the vizard corp back then, but he cared for me. He kept me at his house, trying to teach me to control my inner hollow. Well, I had no memories back then, so he ended up being a sort of adoptive father to me. Then, he eventually defected from the vizard corp, joining the monsuta. I also joined, thinking only of helping the man that cared for me. I don’t care about him anymore, I absolutely can’t leave your side Miaka, I can’t.”

Looking up at the sky, Sherri went silent for a few moments before telling Miaka something that was her deepest secret, something even Tora Lionus didn’t know.

“I can smell fire users. It’s how I knew Yoma was nearby, I could smell his flame. Sure, it’s weaker than yours or Tsui’s, but it is still there. Every time I smelled a flame, I used to go crazy, driven to devour it. I guess that’s the affect of my inner hollow. However, you and Tsui are different. Your flames brought back most of my memories, and returned me to who I was. Tsui’s flames… well, they cause fear, indescribable fear to well up within me. It is not his fault, but still, it is what it is. His flames are drowned out by yours, though I don’t know why. I... don’t really want to talk about my flames Miaka. I am still unsure just exactly what they are, but when I am comfortable I will tell you more.”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:56 pm
Miaka looked at yoma for a moment as she spotted him leave. He probaby wanted to leave the two alone to talk as right now he probaby didn't have a very good connection with either of the two. Yoma left quietly and Miaka Smiled at the feeling that came from her sister. Finally after all this time they were able to talk but something came to her, Sherri stated she was unable to remember her pervious memories after what happened when she changed and gained an inner hollow. Did this mean Sherri had no idea how she died when they were alive once in the world of the living? It bothered Miaka that she couldn't remember but she guided Sherri to other areas of the forest as they walked. She thought about where they lived now which was an area in the Rukongai and an house which was made to allow sereval members of the family to live inside of it. Right now the place was empty with just the 3 of them now making 4 with sherri staying with them. She noticed how for a moment sherri stayed quiet and it worried her but then she told miaka that she had a deep secret.

Miaka thought it would be something much more different but it didn't seem something that major as she was able to detect the flames of others and had a lust for those flames which consumed her. It's understandabloe to be afirad of whats inside and have no control over but this ability could probaby be controlled if she worked towards it. She probaby held a powerful bond to fire to begin with so what her true flames could be was unknown. She grew happy to hear that her memories were brought back by her own flames and by Tsui's flames so at least she could remember the events from before. The sad part was that she still held fear towards her own flames and knew that she won't figure out what her flames were til a later date. This at least helped shower her that Sherri at least trusted her and knew that she her self needed time to discover herself and to understand.

"Don't worry Sherri when your ready to tell me i will be willing to listen. Remember this all of us yazaki have a speical flame type and usuage. Tsui is horrible at creating his flames so as a result his flames when created come out the natural white because of how bad he is at creating them. Yoma's flames are too weak and inexpericaed to even make the basic white flames and this shows how much growing he still needs to do. While in my case my flames come out as a lavender color to show my expericance of them and my reprsentation of me. My flames have evolved where they can create crystals which is a representation of me. Tsui has his liquid type flames which show off him. Yoma not much can be said about him since he has very little expericance with his flames that its not really know what his flames will evolve into but this also relates to you. Your Yazaki flames have they evolved to the point where they can create white fire that changes depending on the factors around you? Just remember as a Yazaki your flames can basically reach that level but what effect it will have depends on whats inside of you and what affects you. So remember your power can evolve into something greater if you desire it. Your past is something you do not need to dewell on any longer. i will be your guide post if you need me to be and i will help and support you. I won't leave you alright?"
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000In Search of a lost Flame (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Sherri walked with Miaka, staying quiet while she talked and for a minute afterward. Then she stopped suddenly, waiting a moment before blurting out a word.

“Darkfire.”

She blushed, going quiet for a minute before explaining to her sister.

“Darkfire is a… dangerous flame. Mastiv, my zanpaktou spirit, is the leader of what he calls ‘the seven hellflame hounds’. Darkfire is Mastiv’s flame, and it doesn’t just burn one’s body. It burns at their soul, eating away at their spirit energy. Flames of pure black, a corrupted fire.”

She looked over to Miaka, a worried look on her face.

“What will happen to me now Miaka? There is absolutely no way I can return to the thirteen court guard squads, but if I leave your presence I’ll go back to how I was before. Thus I can’t go to the vizard corps, and even if I could they would probably think of me as a spy due to my relationship with Tora Lionus. I’m scared Miaka, I’m really scared.”

Sherri walked over to a tree, leaning against it. Tears slowly dripped down her face, her arms held close to her body. She had found her sister, avoided the death she was so sure she deserved, and was now getting to talk to her sister. Yet she was still scared, she wasn’t sure where she would end up. She had no where left to go in her mind, no place left to live her life. Forbidden from the gotei 13, yet unable to leave her sister Miaka’s side.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum