Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

+83
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Sinpoder
ChibiDaGod
Mikasas
Tsubine
Atsu
shinku
Silas Crowley
20Piopi
Absentee
Kyouhai Suzumori
Mirja Eeola
Conceited
SoullessSingularity
YaoXhu
Yukichiyu Senoku
Kade
Majestic Moose
punchout414
Henrex
Gamma
Naziel Kasigawa
darkfunnel
Dravocn
Sonia Bond
Cross Out
[ROOK]
Narku
Kitty
Kazerou
Shizuo
killerants
Zane
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mujin
MorpheusDavol
Sijel
midnight68652
Imakuran
Starchyu
Gin
Gamedragon
Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Viz
Taichou
Teijo
Shirou Mamoru
Zero
H2K3
Thordios
Rowboatt
Sasuke Ryotai
Zaz
Dexterity
JJ
Nix
Betwix: The Moon Princess
||Tsukuyomi||
Chao
MaidInAmn
Circa Monstrua
lionus
Sage
Carter
Pockeh
Kakeru
Moka
Hayuko
Cookies
Elendril
zetsurin
xEmmaStarLoverx
CPKallday
Kaito_Kojuurou
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Teitoku
Blade
THEFROST
87 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:36 pm
 photo 1343789075899.png
THE PH REQUEST

HERE YOU CAN ASK FOR SHIT TO BE DONE BY STAFF MEMBERS

THE PURPOSEOF THIS THREAD
I'm gonna keep this rather brief. The main purpose of this thread is to ask staff to move, split, unarchive, merge, lock, archive or otherwise edit or take a look at many types of different threads on the site. You can also ask staff to check errors on the forum, request they overview certain things pertaining to the site and so on.

REMINDER OF NOTES
We may not always get to it, but chances are if you post here, we'll get to it faster compared to asking us a million times to check something in the xat. We try out best to get things moved quickly, but learn to have patience with us when we have high workloads or slow weeks.

HERE IS A TEMPLATE
To make things more easy, I'll also post a template for whatever thing you checked below. It's optional to use, but will help us find out whatever problem you are having more quickly.

Code:
[u][b]Staff Help Code[/b][/u]
[b]Urgency: [/b](How urgent is your claim? Does it need to be checked SWIFTLY or can it WAIT?)
[b]Request:[/b] (What do you need done?)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Any extra Notes or things we should be aware of?)

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 am
]Staff Help Code
Urgency: ( This can wait if need be, but here it is.
Request: I need a topic archived.
Notes: No. Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6895-the-defenseless-genius#41035
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:17 am
Thread has been archived, comrade.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Ap8OoJO

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:28 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: I would like it done as quickly as possible, but it really isn't too urgent probably.
Request: I would like Rachel moved to the wip section so I can edit her power restrictions. Having played with her, I feel the restrictions I originally put in place are not enough, and to avoid issues that might come up in the future, I wish to change this now.
Notes: link to Rachel's app: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9351-rachel-dare-gate-of-dreamsapproved-2-1

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:38 am
Consider this moved, my friend.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Ap8OoJO

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Both are moderately urgent, but I understand the wait. One is an upgrade, the other is a character.
Request: Character, Zeek, needs checked. It's been six days, but I do understand the wait. Life and shiz. The other is an upgrade for Jin.
Notes: Thanksies.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:43 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: it can wait, but I don't think having 2 applications for the same character in approved vizards is a necessary thing.
Request: Removal of Sherri's old app, located here. A new app has already been approved.
Notes: this can wait a while as I will update my links to reflect the changes. However, I think just leaving it there is probably a bad idea.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 am
Woops, my bad Tina! I'll take care of this right now!

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Low, it's not been too long.
Request: Check Jace. He's my human, and he's a total badass.
Notes: You'll note in the history I mention to characters, I got approval from both owners to use their characters.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Anonymous

Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 pm
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] Tumblr_mpsgo8u6OA1sxcttho1_500
So much for upkeep.
This was done ages ago, just putting a message here 'cuz yeah.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum